how to keep faiththe faith ?

Despite fall, bitcoin fans keep the faith - Business - The Boston Globe
Despite fall, bitcoin fans keep the faith - Business - The Boston Globe
Share via e-mail
Add a message
Your e-mail
Globe Staff&
January 26, 2015
At this time last year, it seemed the world was falling in love with bitcoin, the alternative digital currency generated by a global computer network. Since then, the value of bitcoins has collapsed, falling 13 percent
in just two weeks. Some of the digital prospectors who create the currency are shutting down operations.But bitcoin loyalists remain as confident as ever in the future of digital money. Even a prominent bitcoin skeptic said the underlying technology will have uses far beyond finance.
&There are some breakthroughs in technology that are going to endure whether bitcoin survives or not,& said , a professor of finance at New York University&s Stern School of Business.
Despite the currency&s travails, major investors continue to pour real money into bitcoin businesses. CoinDesk, an online publication that tracks the digital currency markets, estimates that investment in bitcoin startups reached $335 million in 2014.On Tuesday, Coinbase, a company that helps people buy and sell bitcoins, received a $75 million investment from big-name institutions including the New York Stock Exchange and USAA, a giant insurance company that serves military veterans and their families.
Unlike traditional money, bitcoins aren&t issued by governments. Instead, they are generated by powerful computers that use complex math to create a &blockchain,& a record of all transactions made with bitcoins.Because the blockchain is stored on thousands of computers around the world and is created using digital encryption, the record of each transaction can never be altered or erased. The people who run the blockchain computers, called &miners,& get paid in newly created bitcoins.Back when bitcoins were worth more than $1,000 apiece, many people set up mining operations, using super-powerful computers costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. But bitcoins lost two-thirds of their value during 2014, partly because of a massive theft of bitcoins from Mt. Gox, one of the world&s biggest exchanges. In mid-January, the currency declined 34 percent in two days, though it has since rebounded. As of Sunday evening, one bitcoin was worth $255.10.The value of bitcoin is determined just like that of a stock, by supply and demand.And as the value of bitcoins has declined, many mining businesses are going broke and shutting down.Meanwhile, only a handful of major companies, like Microsoft Corp., Dell Inc., , accept payment in bitcoins, so the public has little reason to use the new currency.
Still, bitcoin believers say these are just teething problems.&Five years ago, bitcoin was worth exactly zero,& said Jeffrey Tucker, a fellow at the
in Atlanta. &The fact that it has any value at all is rather amazing.&Tucker acknowledged there&s not much reason right now for the average American to use bitcoins. But he said the currency could make it much easier to do business internationally because bitcoin transactions don&t carry the steep transfer fees charged by banks. &Bitcoin takes cash transactions and makes them global,& he said.Harry Yeh, managing partner at
in San Francisco, a hedge fund that trades in bitcoins, predicted the currency&s value will be more stable when the bitcoin market becomes more sophisticated. For instance, Yeh said his firm plans to start trading in futures contracts, in much the same way that currencies and other investments are traded, as a way to protect against fluctuations in the value of bitcoin.
Meanwhile, venture investors Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, best known for their legal feud with Facebook Inc. founder Mark Zuckerberg, are setting up the first bitcoin exchange to be regulated by the US government. The brothers told The New York Times last week that the exchange, to be called Gemini, will boost confidence in the currency.Yermack, from New York University, remains skeptical, noting how little interest bitcoin has received by the public.&The penetration has really been quite small, relative to the media hype,& he said.Yermack did say the blockchain has great promise to safeguard other vital information. For instance, the title to your home or car is recorded on a piece of paper and on a computer in a government data center.&It can be altered, forged, burned down, and lawyers have to be paid to go looking for it,& Yermack said. But putting the same data on a blockchain computer network would be cheaper, far more secure, and easier to access, said Yermack, who predicted the blockchain technique will become the standard method of recording many important transactions.Hiawatha Bray can be reached at .
Share via e-mail
Add a message
Your e-mail
Get Today's Headlines from the Globe in your inbox:
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for subscribing to Today's Headlines!
Enjoy your second free article
You can now read 5 free articles. Get unlimited access for just 99&.
Subscriber
This is your 4th free article in a month.
Continue reading with unlimited access for just 99&
Subscriber
This is your last free article in a month.
Subscriber
You have read 7 of 10 free articles in a month.
Subscriber
You have read 9 of 10 free articles in a month.
Subscriber
Wake up with today's top stories.
Want each day's news headlines delivered fresh to your inbox every morning? Just connect with us in one of the following ways:
FacebookGoogle
Submit & return to story
Please enter a valid email
will never post anything without asking.
This is your last free article in a month.
Subscriber
Don't miss any of your favorite stories again. Read the stories that matter to you as much as you want, whenever you want when you subscribe .
Get full access today for just 99?
No thanks,
You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month
Continue reading by subscribing
Continue reading by subscribing
Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.
High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
Convenient access across all of your devices
Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
Less than 25¢ a week
GET FULL ACCESS NOW
GET FULL ACCESS NOW
Already a subscriber?
Your city. Your stories. Your Globe.
Yours FREE for two weeks.
Get Today's Headlines newsletter
Remember me
complimentary digital access has been provided to you, without a subscription, for free starting today and ending in 14 days. After the free trial period, your
digital access will stop immediately unless you sign up
digital subscription. Current print and digital subscribers are not eligible for the free trial.
Thanks & Welcome to
complimentary digital access has been provided to you, without a subscription, for free starting today and ending in 14 days. After the free trial period, your
digital access will stop immediately unless you sign up
digital subscription. Current print and digital subscribers are not eligible for the free trial.求keep the faith 中文歌词_百度知道
求keep the faith 中文歌词
求Michael Jackson唱的《keep the faith》 中文歌词!很喜欢这首歌,不过有他太多好听的歌了!
提问者采纳
the faith 只要你保持着信念&
Straighten out yourself 端正好自己  cand get your mind on track 投入到事情上're livin'
Stand back a minute just to check yourself out 花点时间来检查一下  Straighten out your life 改正好你的生活习惯  NAnd how you've known me long enough 你了解我;  So keep the faith, yeah 所以.
'  Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前  Lift up your mind before your mind gets blown 在你不振之前提起精神来  Some things in life 世上有些事情  CYou best just leave them alone 你最好学会别去想它)
Go for what you want 朝着理想前行; each day 每天你是怎样度过的  Get yourself together 凝聚起自己cause you got to keep the faith 你得保持着信念继续向前行吧;s good to go 你应该知道什么时候去  To get your dreams up off the ground 让你的梦想起飞  So keep the faith,小一点自负  So keep the faith 保持你的信念  Don'll make it someday 终有一天会实现的  Go for what you want 朝着理想进发吧  Yand don're keepin' keep it,我的兄弟  If you call out loud 若你大声地呼唤  mWill it get inside 你内心能否得到回应  Through the heart of your surrender to your alibis 直到为一颗屈服的心找到借口  And you can say the words 你可以说任何的话  KLike you understand 就像你理解的那样  But the power't play the fool for the rest of your life 别再浪费你的时间了
Work on it, hee 游过最深的海洋  All you need is the will to want it 你需要的只是去完成它的意愿
And uhh!  You can be a winner 你会是一个胜利者  But you got to keep the faith 只要你保持着信念  Gon'round 别让人改变你的主意  You got to know when it&#39, brother 别让人把你拿下  Just keep your eyes on the prize 盯着你的理想  And your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走, brother 别让人改变你的主意  You got to know when it't let nobody turn you &#39:  So keep the faith 保持着信念  Don&#39,  Don&#39, yeah 保持着信念吧  dBecause it' up on love 意味着永远不放弃爱  But the power that love has 爱拥有的力量  To make it right 是无所不能的  M don&#39,t let nobody take you down,你知道的  I know that keepin&#39, yeah 保持着你的信念  Because it' right now 看看自己正在做什么&s in believing 但力量是存在于信念中的  So give yourself a chance 所以, yeah 保持着你的信念  KBecause it just a matter of time 因为这只是个时间问题& &#92,姐妹们  You gotta keep the faith now,t good to go 你应该知道什么时候去  To get your dreams up off the ground 让你的梦想起飞  K the faith 我知道保持着信念  Is never givin&#39, brother 别让人把你拿下  Just keep your eyes on the prize 盯着你的理想  And your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走  
Dust off your butt 去掉身上的灰尘  jand get yourself respect back 拿回你的自尊;t let it get in your way 别让困难阻挡了你  BYou can make it happen 你能实现它的  hBut you gotta keep the faith 只要你保持着信念  got to keep the faith 你得保持着信念  Gon&#39,保持着它; take 不论困难带走什么  You can be a winner 你都会是胜利者  But you got to keep the faith 只要你保持着信念  Go;  Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前
Better stand up and act 你得站起来行动  dlike you wanna do right 你想去把它做好的  Don&#39, makes it right 它是无所不能的  So keep the faith 保持着你的信念 继续向前走  Don&#39,给自己一个机会吧  Cause you can climb the highest mountain 因为你可以越过最高的山峰  t let s gon'  Any road that you take 任何你选择的路  Will get you there 都会把你领往理想-  If only you try 只要你肯去尝试,  To know that I don't let nobody take you down 别让人把你拿下  And your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走
K keep it, you got 去吧, brother 为你的理想努力吧  And you&#39,朋友  And when you think of trust 当你想起信任的人时  Does it lead you home 他可是你的一盏明灯  To a place that you only dream of when you't let nobody turn you 'll show my brother 我会让我的兄弟知道(
how to do the thing right 怎样去把事情做好  _Lift up your head 抬起你的头  Aand show the world you got pride 自豪地面向世`Go for what you want 朝着理想前行  qdon&#39,re all alone 在你孤独时引领你抵达梦想中才会出现的地方  And you can go by feel 你可以凭着感觉前进;s just a matter of time 这只是一个时间问题  Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前  I told my brother 我告诉过我的兄弟  how to do the thing right 怎样去把事情做好  Lift up your head 抬起你的头  And show the world you got pride 自豪地面向世界.  Gon&#39, you got 要保持着它, little self-esteem 还有;s just a matter of time 这只是个时间问题  Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前.  Believe in yourself 相信你自己  no matter what it&#39,  stead of circumstance 而不用理会周围的情况  But the power&#39, now 你现在得保持着信念
I're doin's in believing 力量是存在于信念中的  So give yourself a chance 所以。,你得保持着信念  这首歌很好听;round,给自己一个机会吧  I know that you can 我知道你可以  Sail across the water 扬帆航行在水上  &t let &#39, high 高高飞翔在天空,  Don'emm get in your way 别让困难阻挡了你  LYou can be a winner 你会是一个胜利者  cif you'  Go for what you want 朝着理想前行  Don&#39, sister 保持着;em get in your way 别让困难阻挡了你;t let 's just a matter of time 因为这只是个时间问题  Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前  But till that day 在那天之前
I say you got to keep the faith 我说,s just a matter of time 这只是个时间问题;t forget the faith 不要忘记了信念  Look at yourself and what you&#39,保持着信念吧  Because it&#39, You't play 知道我不是在开玩笑的  Take it like you wanna 去做你想做的事情  But you got to keep the faith 不过你得保持着信念, yeah 保持着你的信念  Because it&#39。, baby, baby
提问者评价
谢谢~《Keep The Faith》Written and composed by Glen Ballard,Siedan Garrett and Michael Jackson
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
wa~歌词很好 是MICHAEL自己写的吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Always keep the faith .
Always keep the faith . 50
Always&& keep&& the&& faith .
&&& 神起不離,仙後不棄。
TVXQ and Cassiopeia!Keep the faith
to the end, forever!
thank you.
其他回答 (3)
Keep The Faith 保持信念(译:Kian)If you call out loud& 若你大声地呼唤1 A* F) y% o& c# k. T. mWill it get inside&& 你内心能否得到回应( J( T( {: a) V) |2 O0 QThrough the heart of your surrender to your alibis& 直到为一颗屈服的心找到借口: i4 z7 @& t# e4 iAnd you can say the words& 你可以说任何的话. q, R/ x* R: ~) KLike you understand& 就像你理解的那样. G( w* w7 t) W: I* ^1 kBut the power's in believing& 但力量是存在于信念中的3 `# b: e1 \, pSo give yourself a chance& 所以,给自己一个机会吧! K, o+ n% G5 K: c+ Q: a'Cause you can climb the highest mountain& 因为你可以越过最高的山峰" b% q9 @! e9 A: H& z) b' o! _& nSwim the deepest sea, hee& 游过最深的海洋4 R. D) o: \3 j: |All you need is the will to want it& 你需要的只是去完成它的意愿0 i! ^9 z& n- aAnd uhh, little self-esteem& 还有,小一点自负& |1 |0 f5 e% q+ ASo keep the faith& 保持你的信念0 Y! u% z3 U8 g9 k" ~: }Don't let nobody turn you 'round& 别让人改变你的主意2 }/ b5 S7 C& a- K% MYou got to know when it's good to go& 你应该知道什么时候去$ ]$ I7 e/ n* `. b5 |To get your dreams up off the ground& 让你的梦想起飞! s4 z. x% L" [, U6 ^+ |So keep the faith, baby, yeah& 所以,保持着信念吧; M" D1 U1 i4 j, m: EBecause it's just a matter of time&& 这只是个时间问题/ S* T6 d3 d1 ~6 XBefore your confidence will win out& 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前. a% i& ^. q6 K0 [5 N5 x" hBelieve in yourself& 相信你自己1 N& A$ s. D6 I# x. Cno matter what it's gon' take& 不论困难带走什么: I; ^6 ^" D$ T: DYou can be a winner& 你都会是胜利者6 i8 n1 W; [$ U% S' iBut you got to keep the faith& 只要你保持着信念0 Y" n4 r( F) t" S0 a( ]. G: ~' XGo, keep it, brother, you got& 去吧,保持着它,朋友( W, I6 o2 Q) L4 b! G. CAnd when you think of trust 当你想起信任的人时! Y* C# L6 d' @) u% Y* [! r4 IDoes it lead you home& 他可是你的一盏明灯& K+ v( I! K+ X5 TTo a place that you only dream of when you're all alone& 在你孤独时引领你抵达梦想中才会出现的地方- ?* h, N9 nAnd you can go by feel& 你可以凭着感觉前进. O3 `! \, I' B+ T'stead of circumstance& 而不用理会周围的情况6 ~# N4 ]. s% y' R+ xBut the power's in believing& 力量是存在于信念中的4 ^" m0 T8 p! e2 z. YSo give yourself a chance& 所以,给自己一个机会吧* [- q6 s% h( v3 ~, PI know that you can& 我知道你可以6 v2 c: n2 x9 a: |9 LSail across the water& 扬帆航行在水上6 K9 a9 @3 E' _9 u% P4 [: X" UFloat across the sky, high& 高高飞翔在天空; k3 V$ S) q# v8 L* o' Z/ hAny road that you take&& 任何你选择的路9 A) O* \% W8 i& HWill get you there& 都会把你领往理想- {. w& O/ j1 t1 Z, nIf only you try& 只要你肯去尝试: T' Z6 @, q4 R5 c. U; h: ASo keep the faith& 保持着信念9 B. V6 @( @- A2 B" n! b& u5 r6 ZDon't let nobody take you down, brother& 别让人把你拿下7 S, Q* Z0 W% b" o' c' _. L$ |Just keep your eyes on the prize& 盯着你的理想" g6 P' N. o6 iAnd your feet flat on the ground& 稳步地向前走; @2 N" O6 ?4 |3 ?" X: I& rSo keep the faith, baby, yeah& 保持着你的信念2 c6 p$ z( K4 m4 V6 j+ F' h$ ^+ zBecause it's just a matter of time& 这只是一个时间问题' E$ v# E& ?2 t, G( u9 R$ HBefore your confidence will win out& 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前, T3 `% J; d7 x2 H6 cI told my brother& 我告诉过我的兄弟# V# r* n2 t/ x6 [0 }how to do the thing right& 怎样去把事情做好& H3 d' \* a5 S/ G" {Lift up your head& 抬起你的头) j, F* E& N5 X0 v: _And show the world you got pride 自豪地面向世界; t/ G& X" x& }+ V3 q* JGo for what you want 朝着理想前行6 y: s# B$ D3 V; S0 R7 {' UDon't let 'em get in your way& 别让困难阻挡了你! y+ w% U9 l& ^6 qYou can be a winner& 你会是一个胜利者; s3 W$ T8 d+ W8 @( C- PBut you got to keep the faith& 只要你保持着信念9 h7 a7 ?. t' ^& v, sGon' keep it, brother, you got& 要保持着它,我的兄弟,你知道的# E( L/ Q! z7 E7 kI know that keepin' the faith& 我知道保持着信念$ b. M% \- p, K; Z6 sIs never givin' up on love&& 意味着永远不放弃爱0 x# K. x) @* r* M9 ^' @/ z$ A0 h" jBut the power that love has& 爱拥有的力量- y( C1 b- ^! j- h/ J" d8 aTo make it right 是无所不能的' C$ Z1 }9 M9 U: H8 Q6 x4 sMakes it, makes it right& 它是无所不能的8 c* \! ~. m, {: K0 _$ F3 CSo keep the faith& 保持着你的信念 继续向前走+ K, s" d4 D4 XDon't let nobody turn you 'round, brother& 别让人改变你的主意/ i: W% L- Z/ o* F7 DYou got to know when it't good to go& 你应该知道什么时候去4 i3 N* n0 Q6 `: Y; QTo get your dreams up off the ground&& 让你的梦想起飞1 u2 J, C& ]* |& v2 K1 ?) u" HKeep the faith, baby, yeah& 保持着信念吧! @9 r# ]/ H& x" _2 v6 }8 Z; dBecause it's just a matter of time& 这只是个时间问题; e. m, K7 l- `0 K, O* G9 ?Before your confidence will win out& 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前+ A' t/ ?$ V7 a& y/ ~8 uBetter stand up and act& 你得站起来行动5 w* ?7 |4 r' _) v* h' n' H% dlike you wanna do right& 你想去把它做好的2 `$ M& A/ U* H7 QDon't play the fool for the rest of your life 别再浪费你的时间了& X' L% @+ f, E4 K8 nWork on it, brother& 为你的理想努力吧$ M; }4 E0 g/ O- ?4 x2 m% QAnd you'll make it someday&& 终有一天会实现的* [, e1 z- z4 nGo for what you want& 朝着理想进发吧# P! i1 @: {9 Yand don't forget the faith& 不要忘记了信念( Z3 a" }7 H& JLook at yourself and what you're doin' right now& 看看自己正在做什么" E9 c' D. @4 l! y. t& o/ Z1 M5 oStand back a minute just to check yourself out& 花点时间来检查一下$ \2 G" c/ x6 R7 }& Z* sStraighten out your life&& 改正好你的生活习惯3 x2 `: x0 g6 NAnd how you're livin' each day&& 每天你是怎样度过的2 b+ g& c& ^4 U5 q" ]8 \9 U/ K/ zGet yourself together& 凝聚起自己+ x8 r' a, E3 E, e0 C* g'cause you got to keep the faith& 你得保持着信念继续向前行吧, e2 R, W$ t# _$ d: L" ~Don't let nobody take you down, brother& 别让人把你拿下" M: b4 ^$ d, a+ e' kJust keep your eyes on the prize& 盯着你的理想/ f4 f" w* J* j+ {7 ]5 c! w4 u7 T6 w3 zAnd your feet flat on the ground& 稳步地向前走8 F1 l, q- x+ e/ W: V1 ZSo keep the faith, baby, yeah& 保持着你的信念/ X) f2 J7 n( u/ Q! N7 R; V/ `/ ^) KBecause it just a matter of time&& 因为这只是个时间问题& \( |& `5 D; b5 T& w# R/ `! U# HBefore your confidence will win out&& 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前7 C+ I3 m9 Q5 j6 @Lift up your mind before your mind gets blown 在你不振之前提起精神来5 b& O' z: F8 K- MSome things in life 世上有些事情9 m& @9 h, s6 v* CYou best just leave them alone& 你最好学会别去想它) W0 W! |4 [3 S2 o. q. `, eGo for what you want& 朝着理想前行, b2 G# x+ {( B1 a6 n& t9 r9 W! FDon't let it get in your way& 别让困难阻挡了你& ~5 ^" |; }$ Y( a* t- BYou can make it happen& 你能实现它的! E1 `7 l+ b0 M) A: ?. hBut you gotta keep the faith& 只要你保持着信念$ q. \2 a2 s0 C! q" r+ b0 R+ fGon' keep it, brother& 保持着,兄弟6 j( Z* Z& Z$ Y5 d6 L! q3 kYou got to keep the faith& 你得保持着信念6 o! m* Y) t* X8 u: K0 KGon' keep it, sister& 保持着,姐妹们% o' y& i8 z7 V, e6 x+ |You gotta keep the faith now, now& 你现在得保持着信念+ R& T1 A" A% s+ E: V. q1 SI'll show my brother& 我会让我的兄弟知道1 x8 ?: S3 z' e( u+ X, \6 lhow to do the thing right& 怎样去把事情做好) r- y! Z) ~& u- i7 _Lift up your head& 抬起你的头8 |& r$ {( E0 I1 M9 Aand show the world you got pride& 自豪地面向世界2 A9 S# \0 f0 U& k9 `Go for what you want 朝着理想前行. t5 {3 R4 W" _1 qdon't let 'emm get in your way&& 别让困难阻挡了你4 J, z( }" j9 H. j. LYou can be a winner& 你会是一个胜利者' H4 Z' {2 C+ ^* cif you're keepin' the faith 只要你保持着信念& S" J; a& R* k+ d2 ?4 c* j* G& GStraighten out yourself& 端正好自己% o7 B' J0 j: H$ [( cand get your mind on track 投入到事情上' x7 n! p4 W) M* x8 xDust off your butt& 去掉身上的灰尘5 P# V. ?& q" jand get yourself respect back 拿回你的自尊, F: h& D3 n/ N6 q3 c9 h8 ~' x' EYou've known me long enough& 你了解我, S2 i! ^- q' p( q) wTo know that I don't play& 知道我不是在开玩笑的( T% j4 S4 k1 ?; A" UTake it like you wanna&& 去做你想做的事情* ?1 K& G$ T, eBut you got to keep the faith& 不过你得保持着信念. l/ Y5 E2 r6 L3 m7 ]Gon' don't let nobody take you down& 别让人把你拿下1 ~* F( v0 J6 K* f8 }* F6 [Just keep your eyes on the prize& 盯着你的理想& S! h' B( E0 t& `0 MAnd your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走# l: x6 M" Z/ W3 b- tKeep the faith, baby, yeah 保持着你的信念% P, W! h) M; j& L4 T% O, xBecause it's just a matter of time&& 因为这只是个时间问题3 P, I8 `& gBefore your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前3 K5 m0 }2 Q' g- g& UBut till that day& 在那天之前8 c& V: R& l8 @' d* y( M- A1 \I say you got to keep the faith& 我说,你得保持着信念
楼上的怎么能这么说呢?!
神起加油!
Always&& keep&& the&& faith
To the end
相关知识等待您来回答
明星领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 keep faith 的文章

随机推荐