(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-3643674
Unit 8 学生通过本讲学习,能够掌握本单元的重点词汇句型,并在综合能力上有一定的拓展。1. full ofBe full of:充满
fill… with用。。。来充满,填满2. hurry up: 赶快,急忙, 做谓语; in a hurry: 匆忙地,做状语。3. ever since:自从,和现在完成时连用。4. belongBelong to sb: 属于某人,无被动。5. one another:互相6. millionMillions of: 成百万上千万,概数表达法; two million students: 精确数字表达法7. introduceIntroduce…to: 把。。。介绍给。。。8. successSuccess:成功,名词词性Succeed: 成功,动词词性Successful:成功的,形容词词性Successfully:成功地,副词词性1. A
beginning will lead to a
in the end. I hope you will
in your English exam.
success; successful; succeed
successfully; succeed; success
successful; succeed; success
successful; success; succeed2. 这件红色的衬衫是她的吗
this red blouse
her3. 校长已经向我们介绍新英语老师了。The head teacher
the new English teacher
us.================================================压缩包内容:Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet(学生版).docUnit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet(教师版).doc
ID:4-3628187
Unit8 Section A 1a -2c Page57-58学习目标:1. treasure, island, full of, classic, page,2. Have you read … yet Yes, I have. /No, I haven’t. 3.了解并熟悉六本文学名著的名称,使用现在完成时进行 讨论,进行简单的评价。4.
谈论文学名著,学会进行简单的评价,提高听说能力 学习难点:现在完成时单词:treasure, island, classic短语:be full of重点句型:Have you read Journey to the West yet What do you think of it ?/what’s it like语法点:have/has done 学习过程: 一.检查预习1.写出下列小说的英文名, 完成 1a。金银岛 雾都孤儿
鲁宾逊漂流记 小妇人
爱丽丝梦游仙境 汤姆索亚历险记
尽可能多地写下评价书的形容词: 二.导入:以中国四大名著 Journey to the West 等展示图片为话题,引入目标语言 Have you read Journey to the West yet
Yes , I have. I have already read it /No, I haven’t. I haven’t read it yet.What do you think of it ?/what’s it likeIt’s …. 三.呈现新知 1.用新学的句型询问小组成员是否看过这些书及其看法课型: 听说课 学习策略: 需要准备哪些教具:课件 输入:输出: 每日小组与个人积分表: 预习 展示 点评 质疑 积分学习笔记:二次备课:教学反思:2.小组展示报告读书情况 In my group, …has read …. He thinks it’s…. 3. 1b
听录音完成 1b,并在小组内共同订正听力的答案。4. 2a 听录音圈出谁读了这些书。5. 2b
再听一遍录音判断正误。6.
小组长带领大家讨论一下听力的答案,并负责解答组内其他同学的疑问。7. Pairwork 根据 2a 和 2c 部分的信息自己完成对话。 四.小组探究1.
现在完成时的用法及构成
ID:4-2250767
单元核心知识框架图单元话题 talk about recent events and experience重点词汇 treasure, island, classic, finish, due, sand, towards, cannibal, land, fiction, technology,mark, popular, laughter, beauty, forever, famous, line, abroad, modern重点短语 hurry up, wait to do sth, wait for sth, full of, a good way, one another, used to, belong to, ever since================================================压缩包内容:2016八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet Period 1 Section A(1a-2c)导学案(无答案)(新版)人教新目标版.doc2016八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet Period 2 Section A(3a-4c)导学案(无答案)(新版)人教新目标版.doc2016八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet Period 3 Section B(1a-2c)导学案(无答案)(新版)人教新目标版.doc2016八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet Period 4 Section B(1b-2b)导学案(无答案)(新版)人教新目标版.doc2016八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet Period 5 2c-self check导学案(无答案)(新版)人教新目标版.doc......
ID:4-2198990
【学习目标】1.学会用现在完成时表达过去发生的但与现在情况有关的事情。2.掌握现在完成时结构和了解其含义3.学会区分现在完成时与一般过去时的区别。【字词达标】词汇达标:already,yet.island,treasure短语达标:hear of,at least,finish doing,on Page 25,hurry up,put it down,grow up.full of【重点语法、句型讲解】1.现在完成时:1)含义:表示动作过去发生,但与现在有联系或影响,此时态常与以下时间词连用,如already已经,yet已经,还,just刚刚,ever曾经,so far到目前为止,before从前,times次数,for+时间段,since自从…以来,how long多久,never从不,in the past….在过去….================================================压缩包内容:Unit 8 Have you read treasure island yet? 单元导学案.doc
ID:4-2173244
Unit8 Have you read Treasure Island yet?(Section A 1a-2d)【学习目标】1、 掌握本课词汇:treasure、island、page、hurry、classic、due2、 重点短语:full of、hurry up【情感、态度与价值观】喜欢阅读【学习重难点】通过谈论假期训练听力能力。【自主学习】一、英汉短语互译。1. _________在第2 5 页
2. _________书的背面
3. _________赶快;匆忙4. _________在两周之内
5. _________出海
6. _______________一个满是宝藏的岛屿7. w rite about _________
8. _________做完某事
9、____________快速阅读10、已经______/ ______
11.长大_________
12、从…借…_________二、重点句型。1. Have you ...yet?- Have you read Little Women yet?翻译:____________________?- Yes,I have. /N o , I haven’ t. _____________。/ _______________。2. Has... yet?- Has Tina read Treasure Island yet? 翻译:____________________?- Yes, she has. She thinks it’s fantastic.是的,她读过。她觉得它很棒。【合作探究】================================================压缩包内容:Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet?全单元精美导学案.doc
ID:4-2156007
I. Write down the English words.(1 x 10)1. 经典作品
___ _________________
2. 迹象,记号
____________________3. 沙滩
____________________7. 永远
____________________II. Write down the phrases.(2 x 15)1. 至少______________________________
2. 充满,(有 )大量的 ____________________3. 成长 ______________________________
4. 把书放下_______________________________5. 考虑我们的计划 ____________________
6. 科幻小说_______________________________================================================压缩包内容:新目标人教版八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet 学案.doc
ID:4-2151993
【学习目标】知识与技能(1)熟练掌握下列词汇: already,yet.island,treasure(2)熟练掌握下列短语: hear of,at least,finish doing,on Page 25,hurry up,put it down,grow up.full of(3)掌握下列句型:1. Oliver Twist is about a boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of
treasures. 《雾都孤儿》是一个男孩去海边发现一个充满珍宝的岛的故事。2. Have you at least read the back of the book to see what it’s about? 至少你已经读过书的背面,了解了它的大致内容吧?
ID:4-2012935
第一课时section A (1a-2d) 学习目标:学习并掌握现在完成时的用法,学习already ,yet 在现在完成时的用法。学习重点:1. 现在完成时:表示过去发生或已经完成的动作对现在造成的影响或结果。2. 现在完成时的构成:have/has +过去分词 动词过去分词的变化规则:
① 一般情况下加-ed;walk- work-worked② ②以-e结尾的,加-d;live- like-liked③ ③以辅音字母加y结尾的,变y为i加-ed;cry- carry-carried④ ④重读闭音节单词,双写辅音字母加- stop- shop-shopped
3. 重点单词和短语:wonderland, treasure, island, already, yet ,classic, choose, at least, hurry up, 4. 重点句型:---Have you read Treasure Island yet?
---Yes, I have/No, I haven’t---Have you decided which book to write about yet?-Yes, I have. I’ve already finished reading it. It was really good—难点: already, yet的用法区别: 在现在完成时中,already 用于肯定句,yet用于否定和疑问句中。5. 现在完成时的标志:
①常与just, already, yet, ever, never, before, so far 等连用,
②for + 时间段;since + 过去的时间点/完整的句子自主学习 任务一,阅读课文57-58页的内容,试着找出下列短语的翻译。1. 充满_______________________
2. 赶快;匆忙(做某事)_________________3. 成长;长大_________________
4. 在25页______________________________5. 出海_______________________
6. 至少_________________________________7. 英国
8. 爱不释手_____________________________9. 书的封面 __________________
10.在岛上_______________________________任务二, 预习课
ID:4-1865278
户县四职八年级下英语Unit8 Have you read Treasure Island yet?导学案Period2--Section A (2a--2d) 主备人:宫云阁
副备人:李花梅学习目标:1.学习掌握本课时生词短语;2.学习现在完成时;学习重难点:1.现在完成时 2.现在完成时与一般过去时的区别。自研自探:1.任务一,预习58页,找出以下短语并翻译。1. 至少 __________________________ 2..What do you think of it?.____________________
3.匆忙 __________________________ 4..Have you decided which book to write about?___________________________________________5. 在岛上___________________
6.听说____________________
7..读完这本书______________________8.在第5页上___________________
9..长大,成长__________________10.把它放下__________________
11What’s it
about?_____________________.?
12..the island full of treasure_____________任务二, 预习课文58页的内容,试着找出下列句子的翻译。①《雾都孤儿》是关于一个男孩出海,并发现了一个充满宝藏的岛屿(的故事)。 _______________________________________________________________________②你已经决定英语课写哪本书了吗?_______________________________________================================================压缩包内容:八年级英语第八单元全导学案八年级英语第八单元全导学案Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet SectionB(3a--self-check).doc八年级英语第八单元全导学案Unit 8Have you read Treasure Island yetSectionA(1a--1c).doc八年级英语第八单元全导学案Unit8 Have you read Treasure Island SectionA(2a--2d).doc八
ID:4-1848946
集体备课的结晶,高效课堂的常识,每个单元设计7-8个课时,分工清晰,目标明确,Period 1 Section A Vocabulary, 1a—1c一、学习目标:1. To learn the Present Perfect Tense.
二、重点难点:重点句型:
1. I have already read it.
2. Have you read Little Women yet? Yes, I have.三、导学过程:Step1.词汇积累:词组预习:1. Alice in Wonderland _________________
2. Little Women____________________ 3. Treasure Island_____________________
4. Oliver Twist_____________________ 5. Robinson Crusoe____________________
6.Tom Sawyer____________________ 7. 财富_______________
8.岛____________21教育名师原创作品9. 他们认为它怎么样?_______________________________________ ?Step2.合作探究:1. 共同合作完成1a的图片与故事的匹配任务。2. 给一段小故事,合作找出是那部经典,并且找出和例句相似的句子,说明其特点。Eg: I have brought back many things.3.
完成1b 听力。Step3.达标检测 一.将下列动词变为动词过去式和过去分词。1. have/ has--_____--_____2. do/ does--_____--_____3. cut--_____--_____4. go--_____--_____
5. bring--_____--_____
6. read--_____--_____7. decide--_____--_____
8. play--_____--_____
9. hurry--_____--_____二.用方框中所给的单词的适当形式填空。
1. I have _________(find) the ship and ________(make) a small boat.21教育网2. I _________ already ________(cut) down trees and __________(build) a house.3. _________ you __________(read) Little Women yet?
4. She _______ ________(live) here since three
中小学教师帮新目标八年级英语下册第九单元教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新目标八年级英语下册第九单元教案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
新目标八年级英语下册第九单元教案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 新目标八年级英语下册第九单元教案课题 Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Period 1目标&1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)Key vocabulary: neither(2)Listening practice.(3)Target language:&& Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Yes, I have. I went to Fun Times Amusement Park last year.&& Have you ever been to a water park?&& No, I haven’t.&& Me neither.&& Let’s go to Water City tomorrow.(4)To train students’ listening and speaking skills.2.Method Objects in Teaching(1)Scene teaching method.(2)Listening and speaking methods.(3)Pairwork.3.Sensibility and ValueTo be interested in taking part in all kinds of activities in English class.教材分析&1.Teaching Key Points1.Key vocabulary in this period.2.Target language in this period.2.Teaching DifficultyMake conversations freely using the target language.3.Teaching Aids1.A tape recorder.2.A computer for multimedia use.
板书设计示意框图&Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?space museumamusement parkaquariumzoowater parkHave you ever been to an amusement park?Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t.
时序&Teaching ProceduresStep Ⅰ Greetings and Revision&&&&&&& Greet the class and check the homework.Step Ⅱ Lead-in&&&& T: Do you often visit any places on weekends or holidays?&&&& S: Yes.&&&& T: Where do you usually go?&&&& S1: Parks and zoos on Sundays. There are many kinds of animals in the zoos&&&&&&& in our city.&& &&&& S2: On holidays my family and I go to visit some places of interest. I have been to the Great Wall and the Palace Museum in Beijing…&&&& S3: …Step Ⅲ Section A 1a&&&& T: OK. Now open your books on Page 68. In Part 1a, five places are given. Please read the names of these places. ( Teacher writes the names on the blackboard.) Which of these places would you like to visit? Rank them from 1 to 5.&&&& S 4 : Amusement park ______, water park ______, zoo ______ aquarium ______ space museum ______.&&&& S 5: Space museum ______, aquarium ______, zoo ______, water park ______, amusement park ______&&&& S6: …Step Ⅳ Read and Act&&&& Ask students to read the sentences in 1a in pairs. And then ask two or three pairs to act in class.Step& V& 1b&&&&& Listen and try to find out. Have these students ever been to these places?&&&&& Check (√) the boxes.&&&&& Play the tape twice for students and ask them to finish the activity on their own.&&&&& Tapescript:&&&&& Sarah: I’m bored, Claudia. Let’s do something different.&&&&& Claudia: Have you ever been to an amusement park?&&&&& Sarah: Yes, I have. I went to Fun Times Amusement Park last year. Have you ever been to a water park?&&&&& Claudia: No, I haven’t, Sarah.&&&&& Sarah: Me neither. Let’s go to Water City tomorrow. &&&&& Claudia: Well, that sounds fun, but I can’t swim.&&&&& Sarah: Really? I didn’t know that. Well, how about the zoo? Have you been to the zoo?&&&&& Claudia: I’ve been to the zoo a lot of time.&&&&& Sarah: Me, too. And I’ve been to the aquarium also.&&&&& Claudia: So have I, Sarah. I went there on our last school trip.&&&&& Sarah: I know, Claudia. Let’s go to the space museum. I’ve never been there.&&&&& Claudia: That’s a great idea. I went there last year, but I’d like to go there again.&&&&& Ask some students to give their answers and teacher shows the suggested answers on the screen.&&Space museum&Aquarium&ZooClaudia&√&√&√Sarah&×&√&√Step VI 1c& PairworkFirst ask two students to read the sample dialogue.SA: Have you ever been to an aquarium?SB: No, I haven’t. How about you ?Ask and answer questions about the places in the picture in 1c.Step VII& Summary T: This class we’ve learned some key words and the target language.Step VIII& Homework&&&& T: Learn the new words by heart after class.Step IX& Blackboard Design&
课题&&&&& Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Period 2目标&1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)Key vocabulary: have a good time(2)Target language:&& Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Yes, I have. && No, I haven’t.&& No, I’ve never been to an amusement park.&& I’ve never been to a water park.&& Me, neither.(3)Listening practice.(4)To train students’ listening and speaking skills.2.Method Objects in Teaching(1)Listening method.(2)Speaking methods.(3)Communicative approach.3.Sensibility and ValueTo raise students’ interest of learning English.教材分析&1.Teaching Key Points1.Key vocabulary: have a great time2.Target language:& Have you ever been to…?& I’ve never been to…2.Teaching Difficulties&&& 1. How to improve listening skill.2. Make conversations freely.3.Teaching Aids1. A tape recorder.2. A computer for multimedia use.
板书设计示意框图&
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?Have you ever been to an aquarium?Yes, I have. &No, I haven’t.&I’ve never been to a water park.&Neither have I./ Me, neither.
时序&Teaching ProceduresStep Ⅰ Greetings and Revision&&&& Greet the class and check the homework.Step Ⅱ Learn the new words&&&& Show the new words on the screen and ask students to read. Correct the pronunciation.& Step Ⅲ 2a&&&& This activity gives students practice in understanding the target language in spoken conversation. Read the instructions.&&&& Point to the map. Tell the students they will hear three conversations. Each conversation is about a different place on the map. Circle the places they hear.&&&& Play the recording the first time. Students only listen.&&&& Play the recording a second time. This time ask students to circle places on the map.&&&& Correct the answers.Step Ⅳ 2b&&&& This activity gives students practice in understanding the target language in spoken conversation.&&&& Read the instructions. Point out the sample answer.&&&& Point out the statements about the three conversations. Ask a different student to read each set of students.&&&& Play the recording again. Ask students to circle the word true or false after each statement. &&&& Correct the answers.Step& V& 2cThis activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.Read the instructions.Point to the map and tell students they can talk about any of the places on the map.Ask two students to read the example in the sample dialogue.Have students work with their partners. Talk about where they have been and where they want to go. And talk about how they will get to these places.Have several pairs of students say their conversations to the class.Sample conversation:&SA: Have you ever been to the space museum in our city?&SB: Yes, I have. I went there last year. But I’ve never been to Water World.&SA: Neither have I. I’m going there next Sunday. Would you like to go with me?&SB: Sure. How will we get there?&SA: We can take No. 303 bus. The bus stop is near Water World.Step VI Optional Activity&&&& If students need more help with Activity 2a, teacher can ask one or two students to write on the board the names of all the places listed on the map.&&&& Say the name of each place and ask students to repeat. Then play the recording before asking students to circle the places on their maps. By the first time, ask students to point to each place’s name on the board as they hear it on the tape.Step VII Grammar FocusReview the grammar box. Ask students to say the statement and responses.T: What does the word “ever” mean in the question “Have you ever been to an aquarium?” Do you know?SS: “曾经”.T: Yes. In English it means at some indefinite time in the past, possibly a year ago, possibly several years ago. Contrast that sentence with this sentence without the word “ever” on the screen.&& Did you go to the aquarium on Saturday?&& This sentence is asking about one specific time in the past. Do you understand it?SS: Yes.T: In the answer, there is a word “never”. What does the word “never” mean?S1: I think “never is the opposite of “ ever”.T: Great. If the question uses the word “ever”, the negative answer uses the word “never”. Now let’s have a game to make sentences with “never” and “ever”. Begin, please.S2: I’ve ever been to Beijing, but I’ve never been to Hang zhou.S3: I’ve ever been to the West Lake, but I’ve never been to Shanghai.S4: …Ask students to have short conversations using the target language and ask two pairs to say their conversations to the class.Write the target language on the blackboard.&&&& Step VII& Summary T: This class we’ve learned some key words and the target language. And also we’ve reviewed the grammar box. Please read the target language together on the blackboard.Step VIII& Homework&&&& Ask students to work together to make a large wall map of places of visit to their own and forums of transportation they can use to get to these places.
课题& Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Period 3教学目标&1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)Key vocabulary:
end up(2)Target language:&& I’d like to go on a Disney Cruise.&& Why do you want to go on that?(3)Reading practice.(4)To train students’ reading ability and integrating skills by task-based activities.2.Method Objects in Teaching(1)Listening method.(2)Speaking methods.(3)Communicative approach.3.Sensibility and Value(1)To enable Ss to understand the feelings of others in communication.(2)To be able to ask for help when having difficulty in learning.教材分析&1.Teaching Key Points1.Key vocabulary in this period.2.Target language in this period.& 2.Teaching Difficulties&&& 1. Key vocabulary in this period.2. Make conversations freely.3.Teaching Aids1. A computer for multimedia use.2. A picture.
板书设计示意框图&
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?interestingroller coasterDisney charactersDisney restaurantsDisney moviesDisney giftsDisney cruisetake a ride on the boat
时序&Teaching ProceduresStep Ⅰ Greetings and Revision&&&& Greet the class as usual and check the homework.&&&& Ask students to show their maps they have made.Step Ⅱ Learn the new words&&&& Show the new words on the screen and teach them. Read the words and ask students to repeat.& Step Ⅲ Lead-in and 3a&&&& This activity provides reading practice using the target language.&&&& Show a picture of Disneyland on the screen.&&&& T: Look at the picture. Do you like the “characters”?&&&& Ss: Yes. This is a picture of Disneyland. We love the Disney Characters.&&&& T: OK. In Disneyland, there are many famous sights. Do you know what they are?&&&& S1: The Sleeping Beauty Castle, Bear Country.&&&& S2: The Tomorrow Land Building, the Clock Tower.&&&& S3: Cinderella’s Castle.&&&& S4: …&&&& …&&&& T: Have you ever been to Disneyland?&&&& Ss: No, we haven’t.&&&& T: There is a new Disneyland in Hong Kong. I think you’ll have many interesting things to do if you go there one day. Now open your books on Page 70. Read an article about a theme park ― Disneyland. And circle the things you think are interesting and underline the ones boring.&&&&& Teacher writes the word “interesting” on the board and asks students to write the things under it. Students discuss the answers.Step Ⅳ 3b&&&& This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.&&&& T: Every one of you has different tastes and choose the things you think are interesting or boring. Now talk about why you would like to visit a place or not to visit it. First read the sample dialogue in your book and do it in pairs. Do you know what to do?&&&&& Ss: Yes.&&&&& Students begin. Then ask one or two pairs of students to say their conversations to the class.Step& V& 4This activity also provides oral practice using the target language.T: Look at the dialogue in 4 and read it in groups.Group A: Have you ever traveled to another province?Group B: Yes, I have.T: Now use the phrase “ Have you ever …?” and its responses to talk about something else you have done in pairs. One student is making a survey and the other is answering him.SA: Have you ever helped someone you didn’t know?SB: Yes, I have.SC: Have you ever traveled to another city of China?SD: No, I have never.…Step VI Summary&&& T: In this class we’ve read an article. And we’ve learned to talk about something that is interesting or boring.& Step VII& Homework&&&& T: Read the article and remember the important words and phrases in it.
课题&&&&& Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Period 4教学目标&1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)Key vocabulary: exchange student(2)Target language:&& I want to understand English language movies.&& I want to study in an English-speaking country.&& It’s fun to learn another language.&& I have to …&& I want to travel.&& Good morning. Are you Leonardo, the new exchange student?&& Yes, I am.&& Welcome to my class. I need to ask you some questions.(3)Listening practice.(4)To train students’ listening, speaking and integrating skills.2.Method Objects in Teaching(1)Listening and speaking methods.(2)Pairwork.(3)Review method.3.Sensibility and Value(1)To help students realize the importance of cooperation.(2)To be able to help some people who are in trouble.教材分析&1.Teaching Key Points1.Key vocabulary in this period.2.Target language in this period.& 2.Teaching Difficulties&&& 1. Improve students’ listening.2. Make conversations freely.3.Teaching Aids1. A computer for multimedia use.2. A tape recorder.
板书设计示意框图&
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?I want to understand English language movies.I want to study in an English-speaking country.It’s fun to learn another language.I have to!I want to travel.
时序&Teaching ProceduresStep Ⅰ Greetings and Revision&&&& Greet the class as usual and check the homework.&&&& Step Ⅱ New words&&&& Learn the new words.&&&& Show the new words on the screen. Teach the new words and ask students to repeat.& Step Ⅲ Section B 1a&&&& T: Now we are having an English class. You are learning English. Why do you study English? I think you have different reasons. Can you tell me the reasons? Volunteer?&&&& S1: I must study English because it is a required course in the middle school.&&&& S2: I want to go abroad in the future.&&&& S3: I want to read books in English.&&&&&&& …&&&&& T: OK. Look at 1a on Page 71. Five reasons are given. Some of them are important to you. Some of them may not be important to you. Please rank these reasons in the order of importance to you. Put the numbers 1-5 after the sentences.&&&&&&&& ( Ask a student to write the reasons on the board.)&&&&&& T: How many students are studying English because you have to ?&&&&&&&& ( Students put up their hands and teacher writes the result on the board.)&&&&&&& Ask the other four questions like this, write the numbers before each sentence. Then rank the reasons (1-5) in the order of importance to the class.Step Ⅳ 1b&&&& Read the instructions.&&&& Ask two students to read the example in the sample dialogue.&&&& A: For me, “ I have to!” is number five.&&&& B: Really? For me, “ I have to!” is number two.&&&& T: Talk about your reasons for studying English with your partner. Have conversations like the example in the sample dialogue.&&&&& As students talk, move around the room checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed. &&&&& Ask several pairs to say their conversations to the class.Step& V& 2aThis activity provides listening practice using the target language.T: In this part, you will hear a conversation between a teacher and a student. And in your books six questions are given. As you listen to the conversation circle each question you hear. The recording is played for you twice.TapescriptA: What was your name again?B: Thomas. Thomas Ruzic.A: How do you spell your last name?B: R-U-Z-I-C.A: You speak English very well, Thomas. How long have you been studying English?B: For three years.A: Oh. Have you ever been to an English-speaking country?B: Yes, I have. I was an exchange student in the United States for three months.A: Really? When was that?B: When I was thirteen.A: Why do you want to improve your English?B: I want to travel the world, and I need English to do that.Suggested answers:These questions should be circled: a, c, d, f.Step VI. 2bThis activity gives students practice in understanding and writing the target language.T: Now look at the questionnaire in 2b. Listen again and fill in the questionnaire. If you are not able to write all the answers the first time through, I’ll play it the second time.Suggested answers on the screen:Name: ThomasStudying English for: three yearsEnglish-speaking countries visited: the United StatesWhen: when he was thirteenReason for learning English: to travel the worldStep VII 2cThis activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.Read the instructions. Ask students to give true answers.Point to the example in the sample dialogue. Ask two students to read it to the class. Let students start their conversations like this one. Ask students to work in small groups. Move around the room checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed.Ask several pairs to say their conversations to the class.Step VIII Summary x k b1 .co m&&& T: In this class we’ve done some reading, listening and speaking practice using the target language.& Step IX& Homework&&&& Write down the target language in your exercise book.
课题&&&&& Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?&& Period 5教学目标&1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)Key vocabulary:
requirement(2)Target language.(3)Reading practice.(4)A game.(5)To train students’ listening, speaking and writing skills.2.Method Objects in Teaching(1)Listening and speaking methods.(2)Reading and writing methods.(3)Practice method.3.Sensibility and Value(1)To raise students’ interest of learning English.(2)To enable to take an active part in activities in an English class.教材分析&1.Teaching Key Points1.Key vocabulary in this period.2.Target language in this period.& 2.Teaching Difficulties&&& 1. Reading practice.2. Improve students’ writing ability.3.Teaching Aids1. A computer for multimedia use.2. Survey papers.
板书设计示意框图&
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?…what kind of job you want.…how long you have been studying English.…why you started studying English.…what you like best about studying English.
时序&Teaching Procedures
Step Ⅰ Greetings and Revision&&&& Greet the class as usual and check the homework. Have students show their written work.&&& Step Ⅱ New words&&&& Learn the new words.&&&& Show the new words on the screen. Teach the new words and ask students to repeat the new words several time. Step Ⅲ 3a&&&& T: OK. Open your books and turn to Page 72. Look at the two pictures. The girl is Mei Shan and the boy is David Feng. They each wrote a paragraph about their school ― the Hilltop Language School. Read the two paragraphs and find out the answers to the questions below them.&&&&&&& (After reading, ask some students to work in pairs.)&&&&&&& S1: What does Mei Shan do?&&&&&&& S2: She is a flight attendant. &&&&&&& S3: How long has she had the job?&&&&&&& S4: She has had the job for two years.&&&&&&& S5: …&&&&&&& S6: …&&&&&&& Suggested answers to the rest of the questions:&&&&&&& 3. She wanted to travel.&&&&&&& 4. She studied English for five years.&&&&&&& 5. David wants to be a tour guide.&&&&&&& 6. No, he has never.&&&&&&& 7. He’s been a student for one year.&&&&&&& 8. He might become an English teacher instead.Step Ⅳ 3b and 3c&&&& This activity provides guided writing practice using the target language.&&&& T: We’ve known some information about two students’ school. Now it’s our turn to write articles about ourselves. The information below and in 3a may help you. If you have difficulty in doing it, you can discuss each other.Step& V& 4Find someone who …This activity provides listening, speaking and writing practice using the target language.Read the instructions to the class. Turn to Page 88 and tell the students they can ask and answer questions using the words “Have you ever…?” They will have five minutes to find as many answers as they can.Point out the example in the speech bubbles and have two students read it to the class.Give students five minutes to move around the room asking and answering questions.Then discuss the answers with the class. Ask about the list of items one by one and have students raise their hands if they have done the thing you just read.Step VI& Optional ActivityAsk some students to make up their own list of Have you ever … questions and do their own survey. They can write up the results in interview form, as a list of questions and answers using their own name and the other student’s name like this:Carlos: Have you ever seen a white elephant?Maria: No, I haven’t.Step VII Summary and Homework&&& T: In this class we’ve done some writing practice using the target language. Read the paragraph in Activity 3a again.
&&& Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?&&&&&& Period 6&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅰ.Teaching Aims and Demands1.Knowledge Objects(1)Key vocabulary:Southeast, wonderful, holiday,quarter, three quarters, population, simply,Putonghua,fear,brave,excellent,Indian,Night Safari,dark,daytime wake,wake up, fox,natural,environment,temperature,all year around,equator,whenever, spring,autumn,season,type,awake.(2)Self check exercises(3)Reading practice(4)Writing practice2.Ability ObjectsTo train students’ ability of reading and writing.3.Sensibility and ValueHelp classmates learn about Singapore.Ⅱ.Teaching Key Points1.Key vocabulary.2.Self check exercises.3.Reading practice.Ⅲ.Teaching DifficultyHow to help students learn about Singapore better.Ⅳ.Teaching Methods1.Reading and writing methods.&2.Self-check method.Ⅴ.Teaching AidA projector.Ⅵ.Teaching ProceduresStep ⅠGreetings and revision.Greet the class and check the homework.Step ⅡLead-in1.Learn the new words.2.Show the new words on the screen.Read the new words to the class and ask them& to repeat. Give them a few minutes and have them remember the new words.Step Ⅲ ReadingSection 1 Before you readingDiscussion: It’s good to find out about a place you are going to visit before you go there. Choose a place to visit and write down four things you know about it.Section 2 While you readPlay the tape for the students to listen for the first time and repeat for the second time. Then ask students to tell the following sentences true or false.1.&Singapore is a big country in Europe.(F)2.&You can only speak Putonghua a lot of the time in Singapore.(T)3.&In Singapore, you can only find Japanese food.(F)4.&It’s better to see lions and foxes during the daytime because they’ll probably be awake.(F)5.&It’s best to visit Singapore in autumn.(F)
Language points:1.take a holiday2.Three quaters of the population are Chinese.3.Speak Putonghua a lot of the time.4.On the other hand.5.have any problem finding rice.6.Singapore is a good place to try new food.7.At night.8.Singapore has a night zoo called the "Night Safari".9.It might seem strange to go to a zoo when it's dark.10.Wake up at night.11.It's the best time to watchthem.12.One great thing about Singapore is that the temperature is almost the same all year around.13.This is because the island is so close to the equator.14.You can choose to go to whenever you like.& Section 3 After you read.&& Page 75 3a Complete the word map with the words from the reading.& Section 4 Writing&& Write an ad for your hometown or for a place you have been to.Include details about why people should visit it.& Step IV Summary& We have learned some about Singapore in this class. Can you think of information about another place that you have been to?& Step V Homework& Write an ad for your hometown or for a place you have been to. Include details about why people should visit it 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下学期历史 的文章

随机推荐