英语好的过来改一下这篇短文的错吧~急求架空小说啊!几天就要比赛了~

一篇英语短文。麻烦各位高手来改一改。英语课上要展示的。我初二。_百度知道
一篇英语短文。麻烦各位高手来改一改。英语课上要展示的。我初二。
文章先贴上。
My favorite person
My favorite person isn't a great man or a pop star .It is undeniable that they are quite prowess,still,my favorite person are not them.The persons around me are my favorite,such as my friends,my parents ,my teachers ,and so on.Although they are ordinary, but they are the persons who really care about us and are important to me.They don 't have any feat, but They have a love of our heart. Sometimes, they love our heart is the most beautiful in the world, the most cherished things. They do a lot for us in everyday life. When you are sad,your friends help yowhen you are in trouble,your parents stand in you in the first time.EMOSON says:‘The most important person to you is the person that you are facing at the moment.’Thus,people around me are my really
favorite. Don’t you think so?That’s all,thank you.是这样,我们学校英语课会弄一个Daily Show.每人5分钟。有PPT背景。我准备前面想弄2-3张明星的图片,调动一下气氛,让同学猜猜我最喜欢的人是谁。然后开始讲,后面会放一些温暖的图片。主要还是以文章,发音为主。所以还麻烦各位了。不用太难的,我水平也没这么高。看看语法有没有错误,单词啊之类的。大概就这样吧。还麻烦大家了。
自己又做了一点改动。My favorite person isn't a great man or a pop star .It is undeniable that they are quite prowess,still,my favorite person are not them.The persons around me are my favorite,such as my friends,my parents ,my teachers ,and so on.Although they are ordinary, but they are the persons who really care about us and are important to me.They don 't have any feat, but They have a love of our heart. In fact, they love our heart is the most beautiful in the world, the most cherished things. They do a lot for us in everyday life. When you are sad,your friends help yowhen you are in trouble,your parents stand in you in the first time.EMOSON says:‘The most important person to you is the person that you are facing at the moment.’Thus,people around me are my really
favorite. Don’t you think so?That’s all,thank you.
提问者采纳
以下是根据你的原文作出的一些修改。希望对你有帮助!My favorite people are neither those great men or any pop stars, yet they are absolutely prowessful. However, my favorite are those who around me in my daily life, including: my friends, my parents, my teachers. Although, they are ordinary in some way, they truly care about me and important to me. They have done any great achievements, but they all have big hearts.Every so often, I have my friends' company when I feel sad and they would help me get out of the sorrow. My parents are always stand by me whenever I am in trouble. Because of those experiences, they are the most beautiful people in the world to me.Sometime says:& to ourselves, the most important people are those we are with everyday.& Thus, I love those who around me and they are my favorites.
谢谢,最后一段很不错。但是前面好像有点矛盾了。我前面说的,我的朋友也是我最喜欢的人。但是后面又说他们把我踢出公司。您大概没有看我的前提。我开学后才初二,这样的结构可能不太适合我。
你误会了。那句话的意思是: 当你伤心的时候,你有朋友的陪伴. 这里的company是指陪伴的意思.如果你是初中才开始学英文的话,这样的句式级别对你可能有点难度。我写完了之后没有仔细详细.我里面有两个拼写错误.
1) My favorite people are neither those great men or any pop stars, 应该是 NEITHER NOR的句式. 改为 My favorite people are neither those great men nor any pop stars, 2)They have done any great achievements 应该为: They have not done any great achievements
嗯,我是小学3年级开始学的,这种句式我还是真的没有碰到过。不过很感谢你~
提问者评价
Thank you very much.其他的回答也很好哦。
其他类似问题
My favorite person isn't a great man or a pop star , it is undeniable that both of them arequite prowess,however,my favorite person is not like them.The persons around me ,such as my friends,my parents ,my teachers ,and so on,are my favorites.Although they are ordinary, they are the persons who really care about me and are important to me.They don 't have any feats, but They
in the end with a heart .Sometimes, they love our heart is the most beautiful in the world, the most things to cherishe. They do a lot for us in every day life. When
I am sad,my friends help mwhen am
in trouble,my parents stand by
me in the first time.EMOSON says:‘The most important person to you is the person that you are facing at the moment.’Thus,people around me are my really
favorites. Don’t you think so?That’s all,thank you.
不好意思,你好像把我的文章意思误解了。我指的是我身边爱我的人,我爱的不是那些有着丰功伟业,红遍全球的明星。你改的好像把文章整个主题搞混了。
英语短文的相关知识
其他1条回答
My favorite person isn't a great man or a pop star .It is undeniable that they are quite prowessful,however,my favorite person is not anybody of them.So,who is my favorite person?People around me are my favorite,such as my friends,my parents ,my teachers ,and so on.Doesn't EMOSON say that the most important person to you is the person that you are facing at the moment.Although they are ordinary,
they are those who really care about me and are important to me.They don 't have any feat, but they have a heart of loving us. In fact, the love of them is the most beautiful and the most cherished thing in the world.They do a lot for me in daily life. When I am sad,my friends help mwhen I am
in trouble,my parents stand in me
in the first time.Thus,people around me are my really
favorite. Don’t you think so?That’s all,thank you. 自认为略为修改,更有条理些。仅供参考。
也谢谢你,不过我自我感觉这样改了,读着有点怪怪的。很感谢你的帮助。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急! 求一篇英语口语短文,理智一点的,本人要参加比赛。要求三分钟以内的。_百度知道
急急急! 求一篇英语口语短文,理智一点的,本人要参加比赛。要求三分钟以内的。
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Deep Mother Love Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love. One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I forund none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wandered on the street for a while,hungry. Then I walked to school. When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother that had brought it here.After opening the box, I found my favorite food inside. My eyes was moist with tears. Mother gave me her love without asking for return, How deep mother love is! 深沉的母爱 每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。一天我深深感受到了这种爱。 一天放学后我匆忙回家吃午饭,因为下午考试,我希望早一点回校准备考试。但是我到家时午饭还没有准备好,我很不高兴。饭菜端上来时,我发现没有一样是我喜欢的。我生气地跑出了家门,饿着肚子在街上游荡了一会,然后往学校走去。 走进教室后,我看到书桌上有一个午餐盒,一个同学告诉我那是我妈妈送来的。打开盖子,里面是我喜欢吃的。我的眼睛湿润了。 妈妈无私地把爱给了我,却不求任何回报。多么深沉的母爱啊!提问:1、Why did I run out of my house angrily and wander on the street?为什么我生气地跑出家门游逛在大街上?Because I didnot like the dishes for lunch prepared by my mother.因为我不喜欢妈妈做的午饭。2、Who had brought a lunch box on my desk?是谁把饭盒送到了我的课桌上?It was my mother that had brought it here.s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it. Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.& 【译文】 老猫 一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。 于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。” A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust. He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, &I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river.& He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them. Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time. 【译文】 一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西。”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去。 他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河。” 他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西。他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了。 不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。 The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, &Do come and see me at my house in the country.& So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, &This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city.& The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, & Run! Run! The cat is coming!& They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, &I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid.& 【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。 过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些
英语口语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一篇英语文章需要检查一下,大神们求你们了,修改所有错误,满意我会追加100分_百度知道
有一篇英语文章需要检查一下,大神们求你们了,修改所有错误,满意我会追加100分
In this article, I would like to explore the differences between the rich and the poor and how to get out of poverty. Almost everyone work hard, But the final result is:Only 20% of the people to become rich, they have 80% of the wealth, while the remaining 80% of the people are poor, they only have 20% of the wealth! This is the famous The 80/20 RuleEveryone want to have wealth, want to be a wealthy person . By reading the data and Investigation around the poor and the rich’s experience. I summarized the characteristics and difference between the rich and the poor.& 1.
The rich tend to have the perseverance, the poor often can not adhere to the end& 2.
The rich have a strong curiosity, can grasp the opportunity, the poor often become inured to the unusual, miss thegood opportunity.& 3.
The rich more love thinking and summing up, the poor often just kept on walking.& 4.
The rich have the spirit of adventure, the poor often complacent.& 5.
The rich often through a simple thing to accumulate resources, while the poor resources are constantly return to zero.& 6.
The rich are often full of dreams, while the poor are often life indelible dream.& The opportunity is concealed, most people often do not agree.
only a few people is able to identify and hold, grasp became rich, can not grasp is still poor.& From the above situation, poverty is not decreed by fate. The rich& and the poor do not depend on the background. But in thinking, choice, insist on, and whether to effectively accumulate life resources. If you want to stay away from poverty, become rich, you must change you own poor way of thinking
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Almost everyone works hardBut the final result is that only 20% of these people became rich(要用冒号要加to用句更文采)The rich have 80% of the wealth(面改句面再用they指代明)while the remaining 80% of these people are poor(虽the相于thesethose用these更通顺)By reading the data and Investigation about the poor and the rich’s experiences(关于aboutexperience译经验数经历数处应该经历用复数)the characteristics and differences between the rich and the poor.(复数)The rich tend to have
perseverance, the poor often can not adhere to the end(掉the)The rich have
strong curiosity(curiosity数)they can grasp the opportunity.(面用句号)The rich love thinking and summing up more The rich
often have
dreamswhile the poor are often life indelible dream句我看懂............These people who can grasp will became rich, can not grasp are still poorbut in thinking, choice, persistence(insist on词)觉太通顺自再读读吧
In this article, I would like to explore the differences between the rich and the poor and how to get out of poverty. Almost everyone works hard, But the final result is:Only 20% of the people become rich, they have 80% of the wealth, while the remaining 80% of the people are poor, they only have 20% of the wealth! This is the famous “The 80/20 Rule”。Everyone wants to possess wealth, wants to be a wealthy person . By reading the data and investigation of the poor and the rich people's experience. I summarized the characteristics and difference between the rich and the poor.& 1.
The rich tend to have perseverance, while the poor often can not adhere to the end& 2.
The rich have a strong curiosity, can grasp the opportunity, while the poor often become inured to the unusual(不知原文此处含义), miss the good opportunity.& 3.
The rich are more likely to love to think and summarize, while the poor tend to just keep on walking.& 4.
The rich have the spirit of adventure, while the poor are often complacent.& 5.
The rich can often accumulate resources from scatch, while the poor's resources constantly are reduced to zero.& 6.
The rich are often full of dreams, while the poor are often (life indelible dream不知其意).& The opportunity is concealed, most people often do not agree.
only a few people are able to identify and hold, grasp and became rich. If you can not grasp it, you are still poor.& From the above ananlysis, poverty is not decreed by fate. Whether a person is rich or poor does not depend on his background but on his thinking, choice, insistance, and whether to effectively accumulate life resources. If you want to stay away from poverty, become rich, you must change you own poor way of thinking
1:almost everybody works hard, but;2:Only 20% of the people become rich;3:Everyone wants to have wealth, or wants to be a wealthy person;4:By reading the data and investigation about the poor and the rich’s experiences, ; 5:I summarized the characteristics and differences;6:The rich often through a simple thing accumulate resources, while the poor's resources constantly return to be zero;7:grasp and became rich, while others can not grasp is still poor;8:The rich and the poor do not depend on the background, on thinking, choice;
...Almost everyone work hard.But the final result is that only 20% of the people to become rich, they have 80% of the wealth,while
80% of the rest people are poor..Everyone wants to have wealth and be a wealthy person....I summarized the characteristics and differences between the rich and the poor....the poor often become injured to the unusual, miss the good opportunity...The rich often
accumulate resources through some simple things. ..while the poor are often live in some indelible dreams....The opportunity is concealed, most people often disagree.
only a few people are able to identify
hold, and grasp them and
became rich, The people who can not grasp are still poor.From the
situation above....But by thinking, choice, insisting on, and whether to effectively accumulate life resources. ..you must change yourown poor way of thinking .写得不错,对于成败总结得很到位。
你可以去百度翻译器看看,翻成中文,看看中文有没有错
其他类似问题
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁科目:初中英语
来源:江苏中考真题
题型:写作题
书面表达。
&&&& 假设某英语杂志“奥运来了”栏目正在举办征文比赛。请你根据下面的“奥运会徽”和内容要点,用英语以“中国印-舞动的北京”为题写一篇短文,参加比赛。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 内容: &&& 1.会徽设计成中国印,名为“中国印-----舞动的北京”;&& &2.印中的“京”字代表北京,像个舞者,向世界展开双臂; &&& 3.印是红色的,下面写有“北京2008”,红色代表好运; &&& 4.“舞动的北京”使你想到……..(考生自拟,至少一点)。注意: &&& 1.词数90字左右。短文的标题和开头已为你写好,不计入总词数; &&& 2.短文须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;&&&&&&&&&&文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Chinese Seal-Dancing Beijing&&& &The Olympic emblem (奥运会徽) for the 2008 Olympic Games was shown to the public in Beijing, August 3, 2003. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
点击展开完整题目

我要回帖

更多关于 急求架空小说 的文章

随机推荐