翻译players jump over the net to shakespeare hands after a hard match jump over啥意思

If you’re into sports, you’ve seen it happen-tennis players jump over the net to shake hand football players exchange clothes after 90 minutes of knocki eve 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
If you’re into sports, you’ve seen it happen—tennis players jump over the net to shake hand football players exchange clothes after 90 minutes of knocki even boxers touch gloves at the beginning of each round. Players in every event, from spelling bees &to golf, act in this way. It’s all part of sportsmanship, a great tradition in sport and competition. It means playing and being calm all through the match.Everyone feels great when they win. In the last few years, you might see some players celebrate a goal with a long victory dance or talk big about their ability. However, it’s always hard for people to say in public that they made a bad play. Good sportsmanship is what they really need. It’s the golden rule of sports.Good sportsmanship means that you play by the rules, talk politely to everyone during games and stay cool even when you lose the game. At the school sports meeting, for example, it’s more important for you to know how to work as part of a team and cheer your teammates on. That may help you enjoy more success at your future work. In competition—as in life—you may not always win, but believe me, sportsmanship will help you get through, and there is always the next match.根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。小题1:What match do you know will last 90 minutes?A.TennisB.FootballC.GolfD.Spelling bees小题2:The underlined word “bees” in the passage means__________.A.flyB.competitionC.guessD.research小题3:When people need good sportsmanship?A.When they win the competitionB.When they made a bad playC.When they are in public placesD.When they want to have a long victory小题4:Why does the author think good sportsmanship is really important?A.It’s all part of sports .B.It’s all part of celebrationC.It’s the golden rule of sportsD.It’s know to stay cool小题5:The passage mainly tells us that sportsmanship gets you through no matter whether _______.A.you win or lostB.you play or learnC.you are happy or notD.you feel hard or not
小题1:B小题1:B小题1:C小题1:D小题1:A【主旨大意】本文叙述了在各项体育比赛中的运动员各种表现,由此引申到比赛中所体现的体育精神和道德风尚。并由此引申到我们生活中的做人道理。45. B 细节理解题。由句子“football players exchange jerseys(运动衣)after ninety minutes of knocki”可知答案为B。46. B 词汇理解题。bees在此句中理解为“竞争,比赛”,故答案为B。47. C 细节理解题。根据文章叙述可知,一个好的选手最重要的是遵守比赛规则,故答案为C。48. D 细节理解题。根据短文“Everyone feels great when they win.”可知答案为D。49. A 主旨大意题。根据文章最后一段可以理解到答案A符合题意。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Dear Tony,Time flies. It’s &&1&&now. We have warm days and bright sunshine again. Do you go out for your weekends?Guess &&2&&I am now? I am not in Nanjing. I am in a town outside the city. This place is only 30 &&3&&from my home by bus. It’s not a big town. Only fifty &&4&&people live here. So it’s less crowded(拥挤的) than Nanjing. There is &&5&&pollution here. And it’s usually &&6&&at night because there aren’t many cars. I had a good sleep last night! I didn’t &&7&&until 8.00 this morning!It’s a beautiful town with lots of lakes and hills &&8&. I want to &&9&&on the river after lunch. And I plan to go to climb the hills.Come with me to this town next time. I am sure you don’t want to &&10&&when you come to the beautiful place.1. A. winter&& B. spring&&&&&& C. summer&&&&&&& D. autumn2. A. what&&&&& B. who&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&& D. where3. A. hours’&&&& B. minutes’&&&& C. hours&&&&&&&& D. minutes4. A. hundred&& B. thousands&&& C. million&&&&&&& D. hundreds of5. A. much&&&& B. lots of&&&&&& C. many&&&&&&&&& D. little6. A. noisy&&&& B. warm&&&&&& C. quiet&&&&&&&&&& D. interesting7. A. wake up&& B. sleep&&&&&& C. have breakfast&& D. go to school8. A. inside&&&& B. around&&&&& C. in the middle&& D. go walking9. A. stand&&&& B. go walking&& C. go boating&&&& D. go shopping10. A. leave&&& B. come&&&&&& C. have fun&&&&&& D. see me
题型:阅读理解
The Internet can show you lots of jobs all over the world. If you want to find a job on the Internet, use the words “job search” or “employment (职业)” to find the websites you need. Type in what you want and where you want to work. In a few seconds, a list of jobs will appear on the screen. You can also type in the name of a company to learn about jobs there. Many websites list full-time and summer jobs.Job search websites can help you in other ways, too. They show you how to write a good resume(履历) and how to get ready for an interview(面试). They also tell you what to say to an interviewer on the telephone. Some websites give you interview conversations to practice. One website even has a dictionary of interview words. A good employment website can be a big help in your job search.Good luck with your job-hunting.( &&&) 11. What should you do first if you want to find a job on the Internet?&&&&&&&&&&&&A. To type in “job search” or “employment” to find the websites.B. To write a good resume.C. To get ready for an interview.D. To get an English dictionary.( &&&) 12. Some employment websites tell you how to have a job interview &&&&&&&&&&&.A. face to face&&&&&& B. in an e-mail&&&&&C. in a letter&&&&&&&& D. on the telephone( &&&) 13. From the passage, we know that &&&&&&&&&&&.A. you can’t look for a summer job on the InternetB. Some websites show you how to write a resumeC. if you type in the name of a company, you will get a job there easily.D. the Internet can only show you a list of jobs of your own country.(&&&) 14. The underlined word “job-hunting” means &&&&&&&&&&&.A. searching a job&&&&&& B. giving a job&&&&&C. doing a job&&&&&&&&& D. changing a job(&&&) 15. What’s the main idea of the passage?&&&&&&&&&&&&A. The Internet lists a large number of companies.B. You can find many websites on the Internet.C. It’s about how you can use the Internet to find a job.D. There are different ways for you to look for jobs.
There is a one-day holiday in most western countries on New Year’s Day. The real celebration begins on New Year’s Eve-the night before New Year’s Day. There are several interesting customs(习惯)in the west, and there are many differences in different countries.Though Christmas is a good time for families to get together, New Year’s Day is a time for some western people to be with friends. On New Year’s Day, there are always parties. At such parties, there is food, drinks and dances until New Year comesAt midnight, people often say “Happy New Year! ”to each other. In many western countries, fireworks are let off at midnight and some people like to shout aloud to drive away evil spirits.小题1:People begin to have great celebrations for the New Year on___________.A.New Year’s DayB.the night before New Year’s EveC.the night of New Year’s Day D.New Year’s Eve小题2:In the west, ___________on New Year’s Day.A.friends always get togetherB.friends write to each otherC.people can have a week’s holidayD.people go from one country to another小题3:On New Year’s Eve, western people don’t often____________.A.say “Happy New Year” to each otherB.let off fireworksC.sing a Scottish songD.shout aloud to drive away evil spirits小题4:This passage mainly(主要)tells us___________.A.western people drink together on New Year’s DayB.how western people celebrate their New Year’s DayC.what western people eat on New Year’s DayD.western people have a good time on New Year’s Day
I am a person who can get angry&& 26&. But after& 27&a passage from my English teacher, things have changed &28&. I am studying at a boarding school, so I have to learn &29&&how to study well, but how to get on well with others. Some of us are& 30&&while others are quiet. So it is& 31&that people have problems and arguments.Smiling at others is the easiest way to stop argument. Another way is to think& 32&your ideas are right before having an argument. If others’ ideas are really not good, keep and open& 33&. Try to forgive(原谅)them. Having a friend is& 34&better than having an enemy after all. Also,&& 35&point out others’ mistakes &36&. If you really want to help them, send a letter &37&. On the other hand, if someone points out your disadvantages, don’t& 38&. Just think this is a person who really wants to help you and make friends& 39&you. Remember: Forgiving makes life& 40&.小题1:A.easilyB.freelyC.actuallyD.generally小题2:A.readingB.readC.writingD.written小题3:A.manyB.a lotC.lots ofD.many more小题4:A.neitherB.not onlyC.eitherD.both小题5:A.seriousB.shyC.outgoingD.athletic小题6:A.unusualB.commonC.strangeD.nice小题7:A.ifB.whyC.thatD.how小题8:A.mindB.headC.roomD.hand小题9:A.veryB.kind ofC.muchD.enough小题10:A.NotB.NeverC.DoD.Please小题11:A.in publicB.with othersC.laterD.all the time小题12:A.instead ofB.insteadC.rather thanD.according to小题13:A.worryB.fightC.cryD.laugh小题14:A.withB.onC.toD.among小题15:A.boringB.excitingC.frustratingD.disappointing
It was quite late at night. I was reading a newspaper in my room when I heard someone knocking at the door. I opened it and saw a young man with glasses standing there. Of course, I didn’t know him. He said that he was a friend of my sister’s and wanted to have a talk with her. I wanted to know if my sister had such a friend,but I had to let him in. As he talked, I found that he knew nothing about my sister. Then I came to know that his words were not true. Suddenly my sister came back and the young man was so surprised that he didn’t know what to do for a moment. I caught the man by the arm at once while my sister was calling the police. (&&) 1. This happened _____. A. on one morning&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on one afternoon C. on one evening&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on one night (&&) 2. There _____ in the room when someone was knocking at the door. A. was one person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were two persons C. were three persons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. were four persons (&&) 3. The writer saw the young man for the _____ time.
A. first&&&&& B. second&&&&&&&&& C. third&&&&& D. fourth (&&) 4. The young man _____.
A. was a friend of the writer’s&&& B. was a friend of his sister’sC. was a stranger to them&&&&&&&D. both A and B (&&) 5. The young man was _____ when he saw the writer’s sister.
A. sad&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&& C. happy&&&&&&& D. sorry
I used to travel by air a great deal when I was a boy. My parents used to live in South America and I used to fly there from Europe in the holidays. An airhostess would take charge of me and I never had an unpleasant experience. I am used to traveling by air and only on one occasion have I ever felt frightened. After taking off, we were flying low over the city and slowly gaining height, when the plane suddenly turned round and flew back to the airport. While we were waiting to land, an airhostess told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had touched down. Everybody on board was worried and we were curious to find out what had happened. Later we learned that there was a very important person on board. The police had been told that a bomb had been planted on the plane. After we had landed, the plane was searched thoroughly(被彻底搜查). Fortunately, nothing was found and five hours later we were able to take off again.根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)(&&&&& ) 1. The writer used to fly much when he was a boy.(&&&&& ) 2. The writer’s parents used to live in South Africa.(&&&&& ) 3. While they were waiting to land, an airhostess told them to be calm.(&&&&& ) 4. Nine hours later they could take off again.(&&&&& ) 5. There was really a bomb on the plane.
After our hospital visit, my husband and I needed cheering up, so we thought we would treat ourselves to a big breakfast at our favorite restaurant. While we were waiting for our meals, we decided to use all our small change and make our wallets light, so we counted it out as we waited.I vaguely(含糊地) remember seeing a man sitting nearby. When our meals arrived, we found a note. It read,” Your breakfast has been paid for. Hope you have a lovely day.”It was a wonderful surprise as nothing like that had ever happened to us. He must have thought we could hardly pay the bill. We looked around to thank him, but he had left. As retirees(退休者),we were grateful for the help like this, but it was the kindness of a total stranger that meant so much more to us.小题1:The old couple went to restaurant for a big breakfast in order to _______.A.become happierB.become healthier C.become lighterD.become younger小题2:What have you learnt from the story?A.The old couple couldn’t afford the meal.B.The old couple paid the meal by small change.C.The old couple had a free meal in the endD.The old couple bought the man a big breakfast小题3:Clearly, the man sitting near the couple was _______.A.poorB.richC.helpfulD.grateful
Have you ever planted a few trees on Tree Planting Day? Each year, millions of people, both 41.______, plant a lot of trees. But this may not be the best way to make your home a 42._____ place. Last week we visited a park in Hebei. We were 43._____ to find most of the trees had been burned. The workers told us that the trees 44._____ soon after they were planted because they weren’t watered well enough. 45._____ workers burned them and cleaned the place for 46._____ trees to be planted this year. 47.______ a card found in one of the dead trees, a student wrote,” I hope this tree will grow up with me to 48.______ the backbone (栋梁) of our country.” The workers said that the survival (存活) of the trees was really more important than 49.______ trees were planted. Some people in Beijing now have a new idea that they can donate (捐赠) some money and let professional (专业人士) plant and 50.______ the trees.小题1:A.students and teachers B.old and youngC.boys and girls D.mother and father小题2:A.smallerB.colderC.warmerD.larger小题3:A.pleasedB.happyC.interestingD.surprised小题4:A.diedB.grewC.boughtD.planted小题5:A.ThoughB.WhenC.BecauseD.So小题6:A.fewB.oldC.newD.dead小题7:A.OverB.FromC.OnD.About小题8:A.needB.holdC.plantD.be小题9:A.how manyB.whenC.how soonD.why小题10:A.take outB.take downC.take upD.take care of
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请分析这个句子:She managed to shoot jump shots just over their heads and into the net.I used to watch her from my kitchen window,she seemed so small as she muscled her way through the crowd of boys on the playground.The school was across the street from our home and I would often watch the kids as they played during recess.A sea of children,and yet to me,she stood out from them all.【1】我以前常常从我家厨房的窗户看到她,她强行挤过操场上的一群男孩子,对这些男孩们来说,她显得那么矮小.学校在我家的街对面,我经常看到孩子们在下课时间打球.尽管有一大群的孩子,但我觉得她是最吸引我注意的一个.【2】I remember the first day I saw her playing basketball.I watched in wonder as she ran circles around the other kids.She managed to shoot jump shots just over their heads and into the net.The boys always tried to stop her but no one could.【2】我记得第一次看到她打篮球的情景.看见她绕着其他孩子旁边游走的时候,我感到十分惊奇.她设法跳起投篮,球恰好越过那些孩子的头顶飞入篮筐.那些男孩总是拼命地阻止她,但没有人可以做得到.
她成功的跳投使球准确的越过他们的头顶进入篮筐.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码If you’re into sports, you’ve seen it happen-tennis players jump over the net to shake hand football players exchange clothes after 90 minutes of knocki eve 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
If you’re into sports, you’ve seen it happen—tennis players jump over the net to shake hand football players exchange clothes after 90 minutes of knocki even boxers touch gloves at the beginning of each round. Players in every event, from spelling bees &to golf, act in this way. It’s all part of sportsmanship, a great tradition in sport and competition. It means playing and being calm all through the match.Everyone feels great when they win. In the last few years, you might see some players celebrate a goal with a long victory dance or talk big about their ability. However, it’s always hard for people to say in public that they made a bad play. Good sportsmanship is what they really need. It’s the golden rule of sports.Good sportsmanship means that you play by the rules, talk politely to everyone during games and stay cool even when you lose the game. At the school sports meeting, for example, it’s more important for you to know how to work as part of a team and cheer your teammates on. That may help you enjoy more success at your future work. In competition—as in life—you may not always win, but believe me, sportsmanship will help you get through, and there is always the next match.根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。【小题1】What match do you know will last 90 minutes?A.TennisB.FootballC.GolfD.Spelling bees【小题2】The underlined word “bees” in the passage means__________.A.flyB.competitionC.guessD.research【小题3】When people need good sportsmanship?A.When they win the competitionB.When they made a bad playC.When they are in public placesD.When they want to have a long victory【小题4】Why does the author think good sportsmanship is really important?A.It’s all part of sports .B.It’s all part of celebrationC.It’s the golden rule of sportsD.It’s know to stay cool【小题5】The passage mainly tells us that sportsmanship gets you through no matter whether _______.A.you win or lostB.you play or learnC.you are happy or notD.you feel hard or not
【小题1】B【小题1】B【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】A解析:略
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年重庆万州岩口复兴学校初二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
A terrible earthquake happened in Wenchuan on May 12, 2008. 42 people lost their lives and homes. During those days, we could hear a lot of stories about 43. Here is 44 of them. After the earthquake, under a fallen building, some soldiers found that a 45 died in a very strange way. When they were ready to take her away, they were surprised to find that a baby in her arms was still 46. The baby was sleeping and 47 hurt(受伤) at all. Between the dead mother _48 the living baby, there was a cellphone (手机) with a short 49 on the screen, “My dear baby, if you can survive (幸存) , remember that I love you.” Everybody 50 when they read these words.Besides this story, many other stories also moved (感动) us deeply. 51 these stories, we learn more about love.You’re lucky if you’re loved by others. You’re great if you love others when you’re in danger.【小题1】A.All B.Many C.Few D.No【小题2】A.home B.life C.love D.hope【小题3】A.one B.none C.some D.each【小题4】A.man B.woman C.boy D.girl【小题5】A.alive B.live C.life D.lives【小题6】A.is B.isn’t C.was D.wasn’t【小题7】A.or B.but C.alsoD.and【小题8】A.story B.film C.message D.song【小题9】A.smiledB.shoutedC.laughedD.cried【小题10】A.From B.On C.To D.With
来源:2013届江西十一校联盟初三5月中考模拟英语卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
My work keeps me in Hong Kong most of the year,but I try to get away for a month in summer,usually in July.Now as you probably know,that’s the main 1 season in Europe.The favorite places for vacations and the famous cities are usually very 2 . But I’m not seeking(寻求) the sun—I can get lots of  3 in Hong Kong—and I’m certainly not seeking the crowds!So 4 I go on vacation,I buy a Train Pass(a kind of train ticket) that allows me first-class travel on most of the railways of Western Europe.First-class compartments(车厢) are 5 crowded and they are very comfortable.If you’re going on 6 trip, you can take a sleeping train for an extra charge.There are usually dining cars(餐车) in the train. I find that train travel is restful and 7 .There’s always 8 to see.I particularly(特别地) enjoy 9 through Switzerland and Italy.You can get a very good 10 of what a country is like from a train because you don’t go too fast and you stop quite often.Also train travel is very safe,and I am never sick on a train 11 I am on a ship. Then there are always people to 12 to if you feel like a chat. The reason that I seldom(很少) travel by plane is quite 13 : because train stations are usually built in the centre.I don’t have to 14 transport(运输工具), transport can be a problem when arriving by 15 . 【小题1】A.vacationB.visitingC.cloudyD.windy【小题2】A.quietB.usefulC.excitingD.crowded【小题3】A.pleasureB.daylightC.sunshineD.money【小题4】A.whenB.whereC.whatD.which【小题5】A.alwaysB.hardlyC.certainlyD.nearly【小题6】A.summerB.overnightC.day-timeD.vacation【小题7】A.cheapB.expensiveC.interestingD.lonely【小题8】A.somethingB.nothingC.anythingD.everything【小题9】A.runningB.walkingC.driving D.travelling【小题10】A.viewB.ideaC.seatD.trip【小题11】A.rather thanB.orC.asD.even though【小题12】A.talkB.speakC.tellD.say【小题13】A.easyB.wrongC.rightD.simple【小题14】A.find outB.worry aboutC.wait forD.take away【小题15】A.shipB.trainC.airD.car
来源:2013届辽宁省营口市九年级中考模拟英语卷(一)(带解析)
根据短文内容按要求完成任务。(共30分,每小题2分)No one is born knowing how to study. You need to learn a few study skills and then practice them. Here are six ways of studying smartly.Listen carefully in class. When you listen carefully in class and take good notes, you are starting learning carefully. Are you sitting next to a loud person? Is it hard to see the blackboard clearly? Tell your teacher or parents about this kind of problems.Take food notes. Not sure how to take notes? Start by writing down what your teacher says or writes on the blackboard during class. Try your best to write clearly so you can read your notes later.Plan ahead (提前作计划). It is bad to wait until Thursday night to study for Friday’s exam. You should plan ahead. Write down the date of your exam. You can plan what to do after school each day, and how much time to spend on each subject.Break it up(拆开)。 When there’s a lot to study, it can help you to break things into units. If you have an exam on spelling words, break them up into five-word units and work on one or two different units each night.Ask for help. Ask your teacher for help if you don’t understand something. If you’re at home, your mom or dad might be able to help.Have a good sleep. A good sleep is good for your next day’s study.【小题1】How many ways to study smartly are there in the passage? 【小题2】What is the first step(步骤) of starting learning and studying?【小题3】What could you do if you have a lot to study?【小题4】Who can you ask for help when you don’t understand something at school?【小题5】Do you think a good sleep is good for your next day’s study
来源:学年江苏阜宁初三第一次调研英语卷(解析版)
Here is the content ( 目录 ) ofa book.
Unit1 Music
*Music & Feelings *Sad movies
*Understanding main ideas *Predicting by title
*Kinds of Music *Music stars
Unit2 Sports
*National Sports *The ancient Olympic Games
*Understanding main ideas *Guessing meaning of new words
*Action verbs *Names of sports Sports tools
Unit3 Weather
*Weather service *Weather and nature
*Understanding main ideas *Guessing meaning of new words
*Weather conditions *Weather information
Unit4 Culture
*Travelling in India *Body language in the United States
*Understanding main ideas *Predicting by title *Making inferences
*Cultural studies *Culture and art
Unit5 Space
*Living in space *The planets
*Understanding main ideas *Understanding attitude
*Space news *Space terms
1.If you’re interested in music, you can read “____”.A.Nationalsports&&&& B.Sad movies&&&&&&& C.The planets&&&&&&& D.Weatherservice2.You can learn something about weather in _____.A.Unit 1&&&&&&&&&&& B.Unit2 &&&&&&&&&&& C.Unit 3&&&&&&&&&&& D.Unit 43.In all the units, you can learn the skill of _____.A.predicting bytitle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.understandingattitudeC.understandingmain ideas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.guessingmeaning of new words&
来源:学年湖北省随州市心学校初三4月阶段测试英语试卷(解析版)
A little knowledge can make a difference ata time of life or death. Do you know what to do if you find yourself in anearthquake?lf you are inside:Quickly move under a strong desk, a strongtable or along a wall. You can also go into a small room like the bathroom.This will protect you from falling things. Do not get into a lift.Don't stand near windows, large mirrors,heavy furniture of fireplaces.If you're outside:Move away from buildings and streetlights.These could fall on you. Squat(蹲下) and protect your head until the shaking stops.After the earthquake:Check, take care of injuries and help makesure people around you are all right. Watch out for aftershocks.Protect yourself by wearing long pants, along-sleeved(长袖的)shirtand strong shoes. Listen to tile radio for the latest information.1.If you are in a tall building when anearthquake happens, you'd better &&&&&&&.
A.run into a lift
B.not stay in the bathroom
C.stand near large mirrors
D.not stand near windows
2.lf you outside during an earthquake &&&&&&&
A.you must move into a building
B.you cannot squat
C.you have to stop the shaking
D.you must move away from streetlights
3.After the earthcluake, you should &&&&&&&
A.look after injuries
B.not help the others around you
C.protect yourself without wearing shoes
D.not listen to the radio for the latest information
4.The underlined word&aftershocks& in the passage means &&&&&&&inChinese.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 shakespeare 的文章

随机推荐