请帮我做消音有没有 伴奏带 by2~by2-every time i look into your eyes

[text]关灯返回顶部&>&By2 合集
展开全部(共34Parts)提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器By2 合集BY2,是由来自新加坡的“白”氏双胞胎女孩姐姐白纬芬、妹妹白纬玲组成。2007年6月参加了马来西亚举办的“卧虎藏龙选秀比赛”,从2500人的新秀甄选会中脱颖而出获得第2名并加入海蝶唱片。p.s 怎么感觉俩妹子有点长残了分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
BY2,是由来自新加坡的“白”氏双胞胎女孩姐姐白纬芬、妹妹白纬玲组成。2007年6月参加了马来西亚举办的“卧虎藏龙选秀比赛”,从2500人的新秀甄选会中脱颖而出获得第2名并加入海蝶唱片。p.s 怎么感觉俩妹子有点长残了 简介BY2,是由来自新加坡的“白”氏双胞胎女孩姐姐白纬芬、妹妹白纬玲组成。2007年6月参加了马来西亚举办的“卧虎藏龙选秀比赛”,从2500人的新秀甄选会中脱颖而出获得第2名并加入海蝶唱片。p.s 怎么感觉俩妹子有点长残了[+展开简介]
官方下载友情链接反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利BY2-Every Time I Look Into Your Eyes歌词翻译_百度知道every time i look into your eyes的链接,空间里能用的,BY2的,急~_百度知道Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes lyrics |
To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!I see forever when I look in your eyes
You're all I ever wanted, I always want you to be mine
Let's make a promise 'till the end of time
We'll always be together, and our love will never die
So here we are face to face and heart to heart
I want you to know we will never be apart
Now I believe that wishes can come true
'Cause I see my whole world
I see only you
When I look into you eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
I've looked for you all of my life
Now that I've found you, we will never say goodbye
You can't stop this feeling and there's nothing I can do
'Cause I see everything, when I look at you
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
We will always be together, and our love will never die
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyesLyrics taken from /lyrics/f/firehouse/when_i_look_into_your_eyes_lyrics.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
uUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Fall Out Boy&Eminem&Maroon 5&Taylor Swift&Major Lazer&Selena Gomez&Sia&Side A&ASAP Rocky&Taylor SwiftUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered请帮我做消音伴奏~by2-every time i look into your eyes_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 红蜻蜓by2伴奏 的文章

随机推荐