给i个英文课堂英语朗诵小短文文(高2德,可以是故事或者笑话),要5分钟之内读完的,有的顺便翻译下,好记忆

三侠五义(石玉昆)
读书人家园――经典在线!
作者:石玉昆
Copyright (C) 2000 All rights reserved.给我一个英语的笑话和这篇文章有点联系的就行了,Today i was looking at my old photo album,and i picked up a very familiar picture.This picture of mine reminded me of when i first came to America.When i arrived first in this beautiful country,i spoke no English!i didn't even know how to say yes,or no .Now,i would think that all of us had to get through the same stage of life,whether a baby just learning its first language,or a student taking a class in college.Back to the story,when i first came,i had to go to school.i didn't know how to speak English.However,i had a personal translator,my classmate Jim.Jim was from Shanghai,China,and had come to the U.S.about a year earlier than me.But he didn't do his job the right way.He took me to the wrong places,didn't do as i asked,did not help,nor make an effort to help in any way.He was just a little prankster.Anyway,during second grade,a couple of months after i first arrived,we changed teachers.The new teacher asked me to come up to her desk."Yang,come here," she said.I walked up to her desk,with little Jim coming along."Jim,i asked Yang to come.I didn't say Jim,so please have a seat.""Oh,but you see,i'm her translator," he told her."Yang,do you think that you are able to communicate without Jim here?" she asked me.The next few moments of my life,i will never forget.i spoke my first word ,and very loudly."YES!" i shouted."Now,since Yang can talk in English,we won't need you.Now,will you please have a seat?" she said.
今天,我一直在寻找我的旧相册,我拿起一个非常熟悉的画面.我的这张照片让我想起了当我第一次来到美国.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请大家给我几篇英语小故事(不要笑话)。_百度知道
请大家给我几篇英语小故事(不要笑话)。
,比如寓言,越短越好。回答得好一定加悬赏,一定要短的。谢谢大家了。不然我就要被英语老师秒杀了。不过语法和单词不要太难,小学水品就行了,越短越好,一定要短的。不过,一定要是有益的老师叫我们背一则英语故事!
当他们把柴带来时!如果你们大家团结一致,  and were not able to do it。为了达到这个目的:「孩子们:要团结, you will be as this faggot,互相帮助。他们一个个尽力去试。」  Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves, and ordered them to break it in pieces, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession,不容易被折断,互相帮助,一根根地放在他们手里. They each tried with all their strength,如此一来; but if you are divided among yourselves. He  then addressed them in these words, on which they broke them easily,你们就将和这些散柴一般。于是他就告诉他们说;但如果你们自行分裂,不堪一折了,不能被你们的敌人折断, and again put them into their hands,你们就将和这些散柴一般;但如果自行分裂. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations,他们便毫不费力地折断了, uninjured by all the  attempts of your enemies: “My sons; and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks,他便先后地将那捆柴放在每一个孩子的手中:  一位父亲有几个孩子, and took the sticks separately, one by one, he determined  to give them a practical illustration of the evils of disunion,这些孩子时常发生口角,如果大家团结一致  THE FATHER AND HIS SONS(爸爸和儿子)  寓意, if you are of one mind,只好让他们看看不合群所带来害处的例子, you will be broken as easily as these sticks,有一天他叫他们替他拿一捆细柴来  。他丝毫没有办法来劝阻他们. When they had  done so,不堪一折了, and unite to assist each other,总是不能成功。  然后他解开那捆柴,吩咐他们弄断这捆柴.  He next unclosed the faggot,就像这捆柴一样,你们就像这捆柴一样  。  中文翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小故事的相关知识
其他4条回答
I have a friend named Monty Roberts who owns a horse ranch in San Ysidro. He has let me use his house to put on fund-raising events to raise money for youth at risk programs.
我有个朋友叫蒙提.罗伯兹,他在圣思多罗有座牧马场。我常借用他宽敞的住宅举办募款活动,以便为帮助青少年的计划筹备基金。
The last time I was there he introduced me by saying, “I want to tell you why I let Jack use my house. It all goes back to a story about a young man who was the son of an itinerant horse trainer who would go from stable to stable, race track to race track, farm to farm and ranch to ranch, training horses. As a result, the boy’s high school career was continu...
Once upon a time,there was a nobleman who gave some wine to his servants.The wine was not enough for all.The servants finally decided whoever first finished drawing a snake on the ground would get the cup of wine.One of the servants finished drawing first.He took up the cup, and was about to drink the wine,when he thought of adding feet to the snake.He went on drawing.Then another servant finished drawing his snake.He snatched the wine cup and drank up the wine,saying.“It is I who first finished drawing the snake.What you have drawn is not a snake.A snake doesn't have feet.”
Today , I tell a little story to you .Once upon a time there was a farmer who worked hard in the fields every day.One day,while he was ploughing the fields,he heard a bumping sound. He saw a dead rabbit .He thought to himself ,&Since it is so easy to get a rabbit like that, why should I work so hard all day long&He threw his hoe away and lay by the tree every day,dreaming for more rabbits to come.When he finally realized his foolish,he starved to death.
one day,a little mouse picked up a distorting mirror in the dump.he placed it well and found surprised that he in the mirror became bigger and bigger.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语朗诵小短文 的文章

随机推荐