用适当形式填空 This was the______(begin) of thethis weekendd.

语法填空(共10笑题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或受用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。A young man,while traveling through a desert,csme across a spring of clear water.____31____water was sweet.He filled his leather container so that he could bring some back to an elder ____32____ had been his teacher .After a four-day journey, the young man____33___.(present) the water to the old man. His teacher took a deep drink, smiled____34____(warm), and thanked his student very much for the sweet water.The young man went home____35_____a happy heart.After the student left, the teacher let __36___student taste the water. He spit it out, __37___(say) it was awful. Apparently, it was no longer fresh because of the old leather container. He asked his teacher,” Sir, the water was awful. Why did you pretend to like ___38____?”
The teacher replied,” You tasted the water. I tasted the gift. The water was simply the container for an act of kindness and love. Nothing could be ___39___ (sweet).” We understand this lesson best ____40___ we receive gifts of love from children. Whether it is a cheap pipe on a diamond necklace, the proper response is appreciation. We love the idea within the gift rather than the thing.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
语法填空(共10笑题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或受用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。A young man,while traveling through a desert,csme across a spring of clear water.____31____water was sweet.He filled his leather container so that he could bring some back to an elder ____32____ had been his teacher .After a four-day journey, the young man____33___.(present) the water to the old man. His teacher took a deep drink, smiled____34____(warm), and thanked his student very much for the sweet water.The young man went home____35_____a happy heart.After the student left, the teacher let __36___student taste the water. He spit it out, __37___(say) it was awful. Apparently, it was no longer fresh because of the old leather container. He asked his teacher,” Sir, the water was awful. Why did you pretend to like ___38____?”
The teacher replied,” You tasted the water. I tasted the gift. The water was simply the container for an act of kindness and love. Nothing could be ___39___ (sweet).” We understand this lesson best ____40___ we receive gifts of love from children. Whether it is a cheap pipe on a diamond necklace, the proper response is appreciation. We love the idea within the gift rather than the thing.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析略知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据首字母提示完成句子 1.is it y_?Mine is just like it.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.this is the_(begi根据首字母提示完成句子1.is it y_?Mine is just like it.用所给词的适当形式填空1.this is the_(begin)of this story.2.there are so many _(store)on this street.3.I got lilys _(invite)of her party.4.what _(happen)last month?5.I _(sleep )when the teacher came in.
旧梦失词°457
is it y(ours Mine is just like it.(根据后面的mine 可知要用名词性物主代词用所给词的适当形式填空1.this is the (begining 名词‘ 开始’ &)of this story.2.there are so many &(stores &名词复数,因为MANY 后接名词复数) )on this street.3.I got lily‘s (invittaion名词‘ 邀请’ & )of her party.4.what &(happened )last month?&( &上个月,要用一般过去时)5.I &(was sleeping &)when the teacher came in.WHEN 引导的状语从句:当一个动作发生( 一般过去时),另一动作正在进行(过去进行时)加油!不明白再问!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语题(选择适当形式填空)some of us (wants)to go to ocean park this weekend.all of the news (seem)to be bad these days.fifty cents (be)not enough for the tram fare.none of these toys (be)safe for children.my father's company (make)parts for computer.this gold and platinum watch (cost)a lot of money.wonderwold,a news and exciting amusement park,(be) now open to the public!
酱油围观07E
1.want,some是主语,复数,所以用want,如果是描述过去的事就用wanted2.seems,news是不可数名词,所以用单三seems3.is,因为50分是钱,不可数,只能用单三4.are或is都行,单数表示这些玩具没有一个对孩子是安全的,are是表示所有这些玩具对孩子都不安全.5.is making或is to make,表示目的,我爸爸的公司是为电脑制作零件的公司.6.costs,这块金和白金混制的手表很贵,花了很多钱,如果是this gold and the platinum watch 就用cost7.is相信我,没错的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问几题英语正确形式填空1"please wait for a minute,"the __(wait) says with a smile2my father often does some__(read)at weekends3is there __(something)wrong with your watch4our school has __(thousand) of students this year5-are you worrying about what__(wear)to a party-yes.please help me choose some clothes6we can learn different__(skill)at school7 most of__(our)spend lots of time doing our homework8mr zhang is ready__(teach)us english9there__(be)an american film next week10i don't like__(west)restaurants.i like chinese ones正确形式填空1we __(visit) the summer palace tomorrow.would you like __(come)with us?2the policemanasks the children__(not play)in the street3__(not worry)about your english.i'll help you4this pair of shoes__(make)you __(feel)comfortable5would you please find someone __(repair)the machine?6i'm happy becuse your idea__(sound)very good
未来大空岣
waiterreadingsomethingthousandswearsskillsusto teachwill bewestern1.will visit&&&&&& to come2.not to play3.Don't worry4.makes&&&& feel5.repairing6.sounds
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】八年级上册英语Unit 3 Topic 3 Section D_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级上册英语Unit 3 Topic 3 Section D
||文档简介
总评分4.1|
浏览量88412
&&预​习​导​纲​:​
​
、​单​词​互​译​与​记​忆​
​
)​ ​然​而​,​不​管​怎​样​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ )​s​o​l​v​e​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ )​工​厂​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ )​关​闭​的​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
​
、​短​语​互​译​与​记​忆​ ​
​
)​ ​太​…​…​以​致​不​能​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_)​ ​s​t​o​p​ ​d​o​i​n​g​ ​s​t​h​.​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​
​
)​ ​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​e​a​r​l​y​ ​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​ ​ ​ ​ ​ )​ ​t​w​o​-​d​a​y
大小:2.72MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 weekend 的文章

随机推荐