翻译:This artgal collectionn is closed for the summer,but it will be reopend in September.

【图文】必修5 unit 5 Discovering Useful Structures_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
必修5 unit 5 Discovering Useful Structures
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:1.80MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 吉林省长岭县第四中学高一英语人教版《Discovering Useful Structures》课件1
吉林省长岭县第四中学高一英语人教版《Discovering Useful Structures》课件1
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:76次
资料类型:
文档大小:763KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
* * * * 1.The manager discussed the plan that they would like to see____ the next year. carry out
B. carrying
C. carried out
D. to carry out 2. Mrs. Brown was very disappointed to see the washing machine she had had___ went wrong again. it
B. it repaired C. repaired
D. to be repaired
C C 3. In the past few years, we have had thousands of trees____ around out school. A. plant
B. planted
c. planting
D. being planted 4. Is this the recorder you want ____? to have repaired
B. to repaired
C. to have it repaired
D. it repaired 5. She was glad to see her child well ____ care of. take
B. to be taken
D. taking B A C 6. The result of the entrance exams was not made ___ to the public until last Thursday. knowing
C. to know
D. to be known
7. He found them ____ at table___. to play chess
B. to play chess
C. playing chess
D. play the chess
B C 8. I can make you ___ what I say, but you can’t make yourself ____ in English. understand
B. understood C. understand
D. to be understood B 9. The girl asked him not to leave the door _____. A. to close
C. to be closed
D. closing
10. I have often heard the ABC song____, but I have never heard Alice ____ it. A. to sing
B. sang C. sing
D. singing
B C (2004全国卷) Helen had to shout ____ above the sound the music. making herself hear
B. to make herself hear C. making herself heard
D. to make herself heard. 2. (2004,
重庆卷) Laws that punish parents for their little children’s actions against the laws get parents__________. A. worried
B. to worry
C. worrying D. worry D A 高考链接 3. (2000,全国卷)The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see____ the next year. carry out
B. carrying out
C. carried out
D. to carry out
4. (1996,全国卷)It is wise to have some money______ for old age. put away
B. kept up
C. given away
D. laid up C A Review the grammar focus in this unit and Finish “Using Structures” on pages 50 and 51. Preview using language – reading passage on page 14. Exercise in Workbook Using Structures Ex1. What did you find had happened to your flower pots when you got home? ________________________________________. 2. What did you do when the paths were covered in snow and you were away? ________________________________________________. When I got home I found the flower pots broken When the paths were covered in snow I got them cleared 3. How can you use your computer since it is broken?
_______________________________. 4. How did you get those trees to appear in your garden when you were away? _____________________________ ___________________ As my computer is broken I got it mended When I was away I had the trees planted in my garden. 5. When you came back, how did you find the street
after the storm? _____________________________________________________. 6. When did he say he would finish the work?
_______________________________ __________. When I came back I found the street flooded after the storm He said he would get the work finished by Monday 7. How did you find Shanghai after such a long time? ______________________________________________. 8. What are you going to do at the hairdresser’s tomorrow? _________________________________________________________. I found Shanghai changed a lot after such a long time I am going to have my hair cut / done at the hairdresser’s tomorrow Report of a House Break-in at 26 Mount Pleasant Road, Cambridge
When I entered the house I found the telephone ___________, the windows _______ and the door ______. I was overcome by the smell. I had to get the kitchen _______, the cooker _______ disconnected broken opened cleaned Ex2. repaired and the floor ______ before I could look into the problem. Mrs. Smiths had had the house ________ and ______ a few months ago so it should have been safe.
Nobody should have been able to enter without permission. I had the locks ______ and the windows _______
washed examined locked tested mended before I left. Mrs. Smith was very grateful. She had only had three valuable jewels ______ and as she had had them _______ she was not too upset. She thinks the gardener may have stolen a key and be the person who broke into the house. Signed: Police Constable Stephen Briggs. Date: 21/6/2006 insured stolen * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Check your homework Using words and Expressions in Workbook (Pages 49-50). in- im- dis- mis- un- re-
under- over- negative, not, without
negative( 否定) intensive.
bad or wrong,
the reversal of an action again, back under, beneath. upside-down
Prefix 1. Nobody on the sightseeing tour wanted to talk to us. They were so _________. 2. Jason is so ________ that he will not wait for a bus. He’ll call a taxi. 3. Her cousin steals money from his company and tells lies
--- he is very ________. unfriendly impatient dishonest Ex1. 4. We were told that the statue cannot be repaired but to his credit he didn’t accept that. He says that nothing is _________. 5. He made so many errors in the homework that he had to ____it. 6. The ___________ in British English is the same as the subway in American English. 7. I wrote a description of the wrong building because I
_____________ the question.
redo underground misunderstood impossible 8. I ________ this morning and only just had time to put on my uniform before leaving for work. 9. We _______ about which architectural styles we like. He prefers modern buildings but I like traditional buildings best. overslept disagree 10. This art collection is closed for the summer, but it will _______ in September. 11. At customs the man was __________ to open his bag – it contained drugs. 12. He is a man of many words, but his actions are often ___________ with his words. reopen unwilling inconsistent Ex2. consists of break away from take the place of
broke down left out divided delighted with into Ex3. (keys) Thrilled fans rushed to see David Beckham as he arrived in Japan. In order to celebrate my cousin’s wedding, my uncle and aunt have arranged a party. Karl Marx wrote some of his books on communism in the British Library, which has splendid collection of books. 4.The ancient pots at the museum attract artists nationwide with their beautiful colours and excellent workmanship. 5. “Do not treat your clothes roughly,” said my mother “They will last longer if you wash them carefully and fold them up neatly.” 6. The race was getting tenser all the time. 7. The 0possibility of renting that furnished flat to me is very small – the owner of the flat is asking too much money. 8. Royal families and ordinary families are alike. They often have disagreement and sometimes quarrel! Past Participle as the Object Complement 1. Can you find the following sentences in the reading passage?
Now when people refer to England you find Wales included as well. find / … ﹢ past participle V- ed object complement 2) So to their surprise the three countries found themselves united peacefully… 3)… they were going to get Ireland connected to the other three… 1) Now when people refer to England you find Wales included as well. Three more sentences in the reading passage. 1. Now, when anyone refers to England you find Wales included as well. 2. To their surprise the three countries find themselves united… 3. …they were going to get Ireland connected to form the United Kingdom. Para 2. Para 3. Para 3. (过去分词作宾补) (宾语) have/get/find/keep/make...+ O. + P.P. 动宾关系(被动) 1) We have got the house mended now. 2) You look different today. Have you had your hair cut? 3) Do you want to have the dictionary delivered to your house or would you prefer to the shop for it? 4) A: Could I have a look at the photographs you took when you were in Europe? B: Sorry, I haven’t had the film developed yet. 5) On my way to the station my car broke down. When I got the to the repair shop I found it closed. Complete the sentences by using the words in brackets and the structure have/get/find something done. 6) The computer doesn’t seem to work well.
You’d better get it repaired?
7) Jill and Eric got all their money stolen while they were on holiday.
8) Chris had some flowers sent to Sarah on her birthday. Then Chris asked Sarah to marry him and they had it announced in the newspaper. They had no time to arrange their own wedding, so they had it organized by a company. 9) The computer doesn’t seem to work well.
You’d better get it repaired?
10) Chris had some flowers sent to Sarah on her birthday. Then Chris asked Sarah to marry him and they had it announced in the newspaper. They had no time to arrange their own wedding, so they had it organized by a company. Past participles used as the object complement 什么是宾语补足语? 英语中有些及物动词,除有一个直接宾语以外,还要有一个宾语补足语,才能使句子的意义完整。这类常用的及物动词有: make , consider, cause ,see , find , call ,get ,have, let ect. Ex.
him clever.
What he said made me
We consider the answer correct.
Everyone calls him Tom. (宾语) (宾补) 宾语补足语的表现形式: 带有宾语补足语的一般句型为: 某些及物动词(如make等) + 直接宾语(名词或代词) + 宾语补足语 宾语补足语的9种表示法: His father named him Doming.
They painted their house white. You mustn’t force him to lend his money to you.
Nobody noticed him enter the room.
4. We saw her entering the room.
(名词) (形容词) (不定式) (不定式短语) (现在分词或其短语) 5.We must get the work finished by 10 o’clock.
6.We take English as a useful tool for research work. 7. Whenever you may go, you will find him at work.
8. Let the fresh air in. 9. The plant has its own name. You cannot call it what you will.
( 过去分词) (用as引出) (介词短语) (副词) (从句) 用过去分词充当宾语补足语 1.过去分词作宾语补足语,表示其动作已经完成或结束。能用宾语补足语的过去分词一般都是及物动词,表示被动意义或已完成的意义,有时候两者兼而有之。作宾语补足语的过去分词与宾语有逻辑上的动宾关系,即宾语是过去分词动作的对象。 Eg. After waking up, I found everyone gone. The speaker raised her voice to make herself heard.
They found their new bikes stolen. 过去分词不仅可以作动词宾语的补足语,还可以作介词宾语的补足语: Eg. The murderer was brought in, with his hands tied behind his back, With the homework finished, he was allowed to watch the football match.
过去分词用在表示状态的动词 keep ,leave 等的后面。 They kept the door locked for a long time.
Don’t leave the windows broken like this all the time. 2. 过去分词用在使役动词have, make 的后面。 (1)注意”have +宾语+ 过去分词”的两种用法: ①表示让某人做某事,如: I have had my
bike repaired . The villagers had many trees planted just then. ②表示“遭遇到某种不幸;受到打击”等。 如: My elder sister had her wallet stolen on a bus last month. The old man had his wrist broken in the accident.
(2)”make +
宾语+过去分词”, 在这种结构中,过去分词的动词必须是表示结果含义的,如:
I raised my voice to make myself heard. They managed to make themselves
understood using very simple English. 3.过去分词用在感官动词watch ,notice, see, hear, listen to, feel, find 等的后面
当我们到学校时,我们看见门锁着。
When we got to school, we saw the door locked.
我们可以听到大雨点敲打窗户的声音。
We can hear the windows beaten by the heavy rain drops. 4.过去分词用在want, wish, like, expect, order等表示“希望,愿望,命令”这一类动词的后面作宾语补足语。 The teacher wouldn’t like the problem discussed at the moment. 老师不想此刻讨论这个问题。
我想要这套衣服照他自己的尺寸做。
I want the suit made to his own measure.
我父母希望我好好准备入学考试。
My parents expected me to be well-prepared for the entrance examination.
5.过去分词用在“wish+宾语+宾补”这一结构中,过去分词与宾语之间是动宾关系。 小偷被带进来了,双手被绑在后面。 The thief was brought in with his hands tied behind his back. 周围种了许多色彩鲜艳的花,他的房子看上去就像一座漂亮的花园。
With many brightly-coloured flowers planted around the building, his house looks like a beautiful garden. 用所给单词的正确形式填空 What he had said made me ________.(surprise) There was a terrible noise _______ the sudden burst of light. (follow) My glasses are broken. I’ll have to get them ________.(repair) With her finger _______ to the broken vase, my mother asked me, “Who did that?” (point) The doctor warned him ________ only food after the operation. (not eat) Practice surprised following repaired pointing not to eat * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 gal collection 的文章

随机推荐