有没有在线的英语老师或者学英语比较好的网站朋友,我急需翻译一篇短的自我简介。

英语翻译我要去新的班级了 英语老师要求我们写自我介绍 大概60单词左右 最好带翻译 本人英语不是很好
遧濄曧001E2
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** . (我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)I belive that if you try your best, everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on. (像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码要英语自我介绍一篇 越简短越好_百度知道
要英语自我介绍一篇 越简短越好
提问者采纳
my name is xxx.I'm come from xxx
不知道怎么读😂
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
and I believe I can make a good performance today, which is a small beautiful developing town..I came from Laifeng in Hubei EnshiHello, i am so glad that you can play whth me, football,and make more friends in the future and have a very unforgettable college life! Thank you, everyone. Now I will introduce myself briefly.If some of you have similar hobbies. Does anyone know there, seeing scenery and cheating and playing games on internet.I hope that i can study my English well!This is really a great honor to have this opportunity.My name is , table tennies and badminton in my leisure time..I like playing basketball ? My hobbies are walking
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
题干不清,无法作答 。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我有一篇自我简介,请翻译一下。_百度知道
我有一篇自我简介,请翻译一下。
本科是计算机应用专业。现生活在贵州省贵阳市我出生在美丽的辽宁省丹东市。毕业后工作于贵州省师范大学从事教育工作
提问者采纳
fan翻译成什么. Now living in Guiyang in Guizhou Province. Undergraduate is a professional computer applications. After graduating from work in Guizhou Normal University? 英语: I was born in the beautiful city of Dandong in Liaoning Province, engaged in educational work
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我简介的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文自我介绍 带翻译 谢谢我要去新的班级了 英语老师要求我们写自我介绍 大概60单词左右
最好带翻译 本人英语不是很好
谢谢 ~!模板就行 我自己改~
小疯子KX11
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** . (我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)I belive that if you try your best, everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on. (像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
为您推荐:
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** . (我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Riz...
你的个人情况都没给这么给你写?自我介绍要自己的具体情况的。同学。姓名,爱好,特长,等等。。。
Hello everyone.Now let me talk about myself.My name is _____.I was born in _____.There are _____people in my family, my father is a _____, my mother is a _______.And as everyone know,I'm a s...
扫描下载二维码请查看相关信息-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
请查看相关信息
来源:互联网 发表时间: 20:35:32 责任编辑:王亮字体:
内容已过滤,感谢您的关注!
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 学英语比较好的网站 的文章