用whymust提问用什么回答是否能用so回答?

why有多少种用法,用Why提问有多少种回答
一、why能引导下列几种从句:1.主语从句 Why he took Chinese nationality in 1901 is a question that interests us.他为什么在1901年取得中国国籍,这是一个使我们很感兴趣的问题.2.宾语从句 He asked her why she was doing that.他问她为什么要那样做.3.表语从句 That's why I've come to see you.这就是我来见你的原因.这里的why在意义和语法上相当于the reason why.如果把此句改写为:That's the reason why I've come to see you.有些语法书上视为同位语从句,但笔者赞同是限制性定语从句,因为why在此句中是个关系副词,而不是像同位语从句中那样是连词.再如:Could you tell me the reason why she refused to go to college?你能否告诉我为什么她不愿意上大学吗?4.状语从句 No matter why she became angry with you,you should apologize to her.不管她为什么对你生气,你也应当向她道歉.二、why作疑问词时,可以用来向对方问及原因,可以用Why?或Why not?二者都是省略句.分述如下:1.“Why?”用来针对肯定的内容发问.例如:A:What are you going to do tomorrow?B:Nothing much.Why?(=Why do you ask me that?) 2.Why not?用来针对否定的内容发问,用在下列几种情况中:①对一般疑问句的否定回答进一步询问原因时.例如:A:Do you often go to school by bike?B:No,I don't.A:Why not?(=Why don't you go to school by bike?) ②对反意疑问句的否定回答进一步询问原因时.例如:A:You haven't finished your homework,have you?B:No,I haven't.A:Why not?(=Why haven't you finished it?) ③ 对否定陈述句询问原因时.例如:A:I can't finish this work in two days.B:Why not?(=Why can't you finish it in two days?) ④对表示建议、提议的回答时,形式上是否定,实际上是一种强调肯定的语气.例如:A:Could you come with me?B:Why not?(=I can go with you.) 三、why除了用作疑问句之外,还可以用作引导词(又称感叹句)放在句首或句中作插入语,表示惊奇等各种各样的情绪,不译为“为什么”,根据上下文它可以有“哟,啊呀,哎呀,嗨,噢,呃,啊唷”等不同译法.例如:①“.” “Next Friday?Why,what's happening?”“…….”“下星期五?啊,有什么事吗?” ②Why!I thought you were in London.哎呀!我还以为你在伦敦呢!③Why,it's quite easy!A child could do it!唔,那是相当容易的!小孩子也会做它!④Why,what did she say?呃,她说什么?四、why 还可用在书和文章的标题中用一种不规范的句子语序也是符合语法的.例如:Why I am learning English?我为什么学习英语?Why the bat comes out only at night?为什么蝙蝠只在夜里出来?五、用“why+不定式”时,不定式的动词常是不及物动词.例如:He doesn't know why to go there.他不知道为什么去那里.六、why在口语中可以用作宾语.例如:Tell me why.告诉我为什么.I don't know why.我不知道为什么.七、 Why not go with me?何不跟我一起去?(希望对方也去) Why don't you answer this question?为什么不回答这些问题?(疑问) why don't是疑问的用法,Why don't you/we ...do sth?; why not常表示一种建议.不过某些情况在口语中可以简单地说 why not?注意,why not 是句口语短语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
用Because回答
一般常用的有: 1、Why are you here? 2、Why do you come here? 3、You are here,why? 4、Here, why
这个问题太笼统了。。。。举例说明吧。一般常用的有:1、Why are you here?2、Why do you come here?3、You are here,why?4、Here, why you?......上面都是一个意思,“你为什么在这里”还有很多啊,WHY的用法比较普遍,作为特殊疑问词可接助动词,BE动词,单独使用,加名词。...
扫描下载二维码so that引导的从句可以用来回答why提出的问题么?_百度知道
so that引导的从句可以用来回答why提出的问题么?
可以so that 一个词义为【以便】,如对此引导的从句提问,用why提问。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
从句的相关知识
其他1条回答
.........可以的把...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁正确教育旗下网站
题号:8046938试题类型:阅读理解 知识点:&&更新日期:
阅读下面短文回答问题。&&& Why are so many people so afraid to fail? Quite simply because no one tells us how to face the failure(失败). In fact, failure can become experience that means growth. We forget that failure is part of the human condition and that every person has the right to fail. &&& Most parents work hard to prevent failure or protect their children. One way is to lower standards. Nearly 60% of the parents choose this way. When a child finishes making a table, the mother describes it as “perfect” even though it doesn’t stand still. The other way is to blame (责怪) others. If John fails in science, his teacher is unfair or stupid. &&& There’s a problem with the two ways. It makes a child unprepared for the real life if they don’t meet enough failure. The young need to learn that no one can be best at everything, no one can win all the time. The young should be allowed to experience failure.&&&&&Failure never gives people pleasure. It hurts both grown-ups and children. But it can be really good to your life when you learn to use it. Please answer the following questions with no more than 6 words.1.What can failure become in fact?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.How many ways do most parents choose to prevent failure and protect their children?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.How do 60% of the parents prevent failure or protect their children?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.What should young people be allowed to experience?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.Who does failurehurt?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
难易度:中等
必须在注册登录后,才可以查看解析!
橡皮网学生APP下载
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
相关试题推荐
1、 听对话,选出与对话内容相关的图片。
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
2、 词语释义。1. take care of [ ]A. a lot of B. the first month of the yearC. look after D. come or go into 2. enter [ ]A. come or go into B. the first month of the year C. be able to D. look after
3、 — What's the ______ today?
— It's June 26. [ ]A. day B. time C. date D. hour
4、 —What is your favourite _______, Jane? —I like music best of all. [ ]A. subject B. sport C. season D. colour
5、 If a fire breaks out in a cinema, you should find the sign _______ and leave quickly. [ ]A. BUSINESS HOURS B. NO SMOKING C. PLAY D. EXIT
6、 —_______ did you come back from Shanghai? —On the morning of May 5. [ ] A. Where B. When C. What D. Which
— ______ are you going to move the table? I can help you then.
— In five minutes. Thank you very much.[ ]A. Why B. How C. Where D. When
— ______ are you getting on with Jane and Jack? — Very well. [ ]A. How B. Who C. WhatD. When
9、 选用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。Lie, marry, enjoyable, exbit, Asia, dirt, hopeful1. We _________ ourselves quite a lot at the party. 2. The ________clothes haven't been washed yet. 3. Guangzhou _______in the south of China. 4. John got _________ to Mary. 5. There is no _________ of oil paintings here. 6. Lots of western people are interested in_____culture. 7. __________, everyone can have a great life.
10、 根据句意及首字母的提示,填写所缺的单词。1. At the meeting, Li Ming c_____ up with a great idea where to plant trees yesterday. 2. You should g the book back to the library when you finish reading it. 3. In f___, we have a lot of homework to do every day. 4. We must p____ off the sports meeting because it's raining.5. He is a v_____ who treats animals. 6. Alexander Graham Bell i_____ the telephone in 1876. 7. They like the fish and potato c_____ in the shop. 8. The soup isn't s______. Put some salt again, please. 9. Salt is p_____ in East and South China.10. We took the pictures with the new c_____ last month.
11、 He has ______ money to buy old bikes. [ ]A. run out of B. ran out ofC. run out D. ran out
12、 根据要求改写下列句子,每空只填一词。1. She has already done his homework. (改为否定句)
She ______ done his homework ______. 2. The king's hat made of red silk was on show in the museum. (改为反意疑问句)
The king's hat made of red silk was on show in the museum,______ ______ ? 3. We must clean our classrooms every day. (改为被动语态) ____________________________________________________________________ 4. I'm going to visit Xiamen and Quanzhou next week. (就画线部分提问) ______ ______ are you going to visit next week? 5. Does your uncle live in Beijing? Could you tell me …? (改为含宾语从句的复合句)
Could you tell me ______ your uncle ______ in Beijing? 6. Thomas Edison used the money to build a lab in New Jersey. (改为同义句)
Thomas Edison ______ up a lab in New Jersey ______ the money. 7. John went out two hours ago. (改为同义句)
John ______ ______ ______ for two hours.
13、 — Betty, will you please come here and help me?
— Sorry, she is not here. She _____ to the cinema. May I help you? [ ]A. goes B. was going C. will go D. has gone
14、 There _____ many new words in lesson one, so it is very easy.[ ]A. is B. aren'tC. isn'tD. are
15、 阅读理解。 Happiness is for everyone. You don't need to care about those people who have beautiful houses with large gardens and swimming pools or those who have nice cars and a lot of money and so on. Why? Because those who have big houses may often feel lonely and those who have cars may want to walk on the country roads at their free time.
In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are in trouble at school, your f when you study hard at your lessons, your parents are always taking good care of
when you get success, your friends will say congratulations (祝贺) when you do something wrong, people around you will help you to correct it. And when you do something good to others, you will feel happy too. All these are your happiness. If you notice a bit of them, you can seethat happiness is always around you. Happiness is not the same as money. It is a feeling of your heart. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because you have something else that can't be bought with money. When you meet with difficulties, you can say loudly you are very happy, because you have more chances to challenge yourself. So you cannot always say you are poor and you have bad luck. As the saying goes, lifeis like a revolving (旋转的) door. When it closes, it also opens. If you take every chance you get, you can bea happy and lucky person. 1. According to the passage happiness is for ______.[ ]A. the people who have money B. the people who have beautiful houses C. the people who have nice cars D. everyone 2. When you fall down in a PE class, both your teacher and your classmates will .[ ]
16、 作文。 小明做了一个梦。他梦见自己成为北京奥运会的一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友……在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京。外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好。小明很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了…… 请你根据设定的梦境并加以想象,写一段80词左右的短文。 参考词汇: try (do) one's best, find (that), heavy (lost), talk with (about)
Xiao Ming had a dream last night. In the dream, he volunteered to serve (志愿去服务) the Beijing Olympics…
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。365so怎么不能用了
谁知道_百度知道
365so怎么不能用了
?.write down the original question or sentence365 soplease....
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
365 the sex forum ?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 must提问用什么回答 的文章

随机推荐