The film demonstratedd 15 minutes ago.(同一句转换)The film___ ___ ___ for 15minutes.

一般过去时与现在完成时之间的转换:1.The film began five minutes ago.(改成现在完成时)The film___ ___ ___ for five minutes.2.They got to know in 1984.They ___ ___ each other since 1984.3.My mother bought the red car three years ago.My mother___ ___ the red car three years ago.4.He received a letter from his sister three days ago.Three days ___ ___ ___ he received the letter from his sister.5.We haven't seen each other for a long time.___ ___ a long time ___ we met last.6.The Greens came to China in 1994.The Greens ___ ___ ___ China for 13 years.
我知你好069
1.has been on2.have known3.这里是不是漏了个since呢?My mother has had the red car since three years ago.4.have passed since 5.It is since6.have been in
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1。has been on2. have known3. has had4. have gone until5. It's been, since (这里的's 省略的是has)6. have been in
扫描下载二维码英语 语法同义句转换1.They watched TV at home .They did not see a filmthey watched tv at home _ _ _ a film2.who will host the party who will_ _ _ _ the party?3.the show ended five minutes ago the show _ _ _ _ five minutes 4.at first i couldn't open the door _ _ _ _i _ _ _ open the door
米饭wan19967
1,in stead of2,be the host of3,has been over for4,wasn't able to我是初三学生,正好做题练练手
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案全对只是有hoster这个字眼吗?
1 instead of seeing2. be the hoster of 3. has been over for4. At the beginning, wasn't able to
扫描下载二维码This film is worth______.(see)The film ___on for nearly fifteen minutes when I got to the cinema.(be)
This film is worth__seeing____.(see)be worth doing sth.值得被做某事.The film _had been__on for nearly fifteen minutes when I got to the cinema.(be)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The film strated 15 minutes ago.(同一句转换)The film___ ___ ___ for 15minutes.
勃大精深0463
The film has been on for ten minutes.懂了吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
has ,been ,on
HAS BEEN ON
has been on已经开始15分钟了两种说法,取决于是过去时还是完成时过去时第1种说法,完成时就用第2种(start/begin是瞬间动词,就是要开始不可能开始哪开始哪一直在开始,要说开始了15分钟,其实就是演了15分钟,用be on)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 nice的同义词 的文章

随机推荐