I’m here for fun not for fight,bitch这句话bitch是什么意思思 ?

Show Spoilers
Night Vision
Sticky Header
Display Options
Show Spoilers
Night Vision
Sticky Header
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!
Buffy: What are you doing here? Five words or less. Spike: [counting them off on his fingers] Out. For. A. Walk. [realizes he still has the thumb] Bitch.
It's basically ending a sentence with a comma and "Bitch!", as a way of someone verbally making an exclamation point in dialog.
It did get overused, so now it's a . You're as likely as not to see it thrown in a sentence just to be funny, even though there is no other reason to emphasize a point this way.
Since talking this way is inherently humorous, actual dramatic scenes are more likely to use "son of a bitch" (if the target is male) or some other insult (if the target is female) instead.
This can overlap with , .
Compare (but would not overlap with) , .
&&&&open/close all folders&
&&&&Anime & Manga, Meinu!&
' English dub of
has an example in the outtakes:
Rue: ... In fact, I'm far from having loved him enough. Duck: Well, I love him, too!... BITCH!
In the Dark Horse translation of
Volume 1, Guts' first line is "The only one trapped is you, bitch!".
In episode 12 of , a fansub group translated a line saying "don't underestimate Class A" as "We're Class A, bitches!"
In the anime , the first enemy overuses the word "bitch" to the point where its' almost even played for laughs.
"Eat , bitch!"
A particularly powerful example is present in the English dub of , specifically when Seras cheesegrates Zorin on a wall.
Seras: How does it feel having somebody
with your head?! How does it feel, you BITCH?!
Another gem from Ultimate, courtesy of Jan Valentine, in the moments before his demise.
Jan: "You can take , and shove it up your ass, bitch!"
Used quite heavily in the dub of .
Said with an accent, might I add.
In episode 80 of the English dub of :
Hiei: You ready?! Yusuke: Bring it on, bitch!
often talks like this in English translations as an attempt to convey his vulgar speech patterns.
: "Repent, motherfucker!"
&&&&Comedy, Bitch!&
Inverted by David Cross, on Bigger and Blackerer: He details a game to play with friends at a restaurant. When talking to the waitress, make the first thing you say be "Yeah, bitch," But in as low-key a manner as possible. Then, be as polite as possible when making your order. The object is to make it so that the waitress won't be sure you called her 'bitch', but would feel uncomfortable asking such a polite person if he did.
provides a milder example that involves
Daniel Tosh: By the way, if you ever have a job where you have to give speeches in front of people, pepper in the phrase "suck it." Very empowering. Just be like "As you can see from our Powerpoint presentation suck it..." And your clients will be like, "Did he... did he... did he say suck it? I like this guy... he's a go-getter."
does this opera-style.
&&&&Comic Books, Bitch!&
is fighting an alternate-version of herself. When asked who she is, she punches that version in the head and says:
Donna Troy": I'm Donna Troy, bitch. Donna. Troy.
and the Infinite Sadness had the vegan police announce Todd Ingram had eaten "Gelato, bitch!" The
puts its own spin on it.
Todd: Gelato isn't vegan? Vegan policeman: It's milk and eggs, bitch.
Amanda Conner when she beats up Harley and Catwoman in a fourth wall breaking moment in
Amanda Conner: I'm Amanda Conner, bitches!
claims to know more about Pym Particles than he does.
Reed Richards: Hank? Hank Pym:
&&&&Fan Works, Bitch!&
of : "I'm , bitch!" (Became an
"The , Bitch!"
"Who's smexy now, bitch?!"
"Talk to the hand, bitch!"
"Desu desu, bitches!"
: "Gravity trumps pink, bitch!"
In the Flash movie , a
comments how it would be cool if Cloud from
had appeared in SSBB. He's swiftly beaten down, and
refuses his pleas for assistance:
Ike: " I'm the only pretty-boy in this game... BITCH!"
This becomes
now that Cloud is part of the roster in Smash 4.
Kajetokun, creator of Over 9000, plays Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd G.
: "Enjoy the climb back up, Bitch!"
Vegeta: "Later, bitches!"
"I'm back bitches!"
"Man, move your bitchin' bitch-ass over, bitch."
: WE'RE HERE ON !! I'M THE SAUCE BOSS! AND TONIGHT
THIS BLONDE LITTLE
: "Let's see a sword top that, bitch!"
: "I'm Sailor Venus, bitches!"
"I'M SAILOR MARS, BITCH!!"
: "Sharingans only, bitch!"
by Team Dattebayo uses this in a famous line for most watchers of the series: "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die... bitch!"
Many, many times in , with perpetrators ranging from Molly Weasley to Voldemort himself.
"Voldemort out, bitches."
: "Suck my rose, bitch. I had it first."
From Chapter 23 of : "Ready for round two, bitch?!"
Time Braid: "You're within the range of my divination, bitch."
In , Hitomi, irritated at
preaching, says "Oh, shut the hell up, you preachy, sanctimonious, self-righteous bitch."
evoked throughout the course of the fanmade
animation .
...ON THE MOOOOOOOOONNNNAAAAA! BEE-YETCH!
Of all places, this fanfic subverts itself in mid-sentence twice:
Once by Keenan in Chapter Nine more often.
Another in Chapter Eleven:
Scotch: Chip... you son of a... BITCH; you... you know damn well that you... you and your family aren't... welcome here... after what... what happened long.. long ago so why the... hell did you... you come here to... N-N-N-N-N-Novi Finis City anyway?
Act IV: In chapter 28, after subjecting Jacqueline to a , Astreal declares, "Let's see you fly, bitch!"
", Part II", after Eleya blows up a group of Borg drones with .
Eleya: Adapt to that, you son of a whore.
during the fight with the Gohma Queen:
: You're mine, bitch!
has an example that also counts as , when N'tho is trying to distract the Thresher Maw from the rest of the team:
From Web :
Bastion: Water, water, everywhere, bitch.
This is Yuki's
in . She also uses "Cracka" in the same way.
: "Hail , bitches!"
&&&&Films — Live-Action, Bitch!&
Inigo Montoya: Offer me money.
Count Rugen: Yes.
Inigo Montoya: Power too. Promise me that.
Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please...
Inigo Montoya: Offer me anything I ask for.
Count Rugen: Anything you want.
Inigo Montoya: (runs Count Rugen through) I want my father back, you son of a bitch.
: "Don't you know who I am?! I'm , bitch!" (, inspired by 's .)
Snoop Dogg/Huggy Bear, :
"Kiss this, bitch!" from Mikaela in .
The Microcon (a group of tiny, spherical Decepticons
to form ) article on
has this caption: " this, bee-yotches!"
Done many times by Freddy in
"Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!" from .
: "I've been guarding my gate for a long time, bitch!"
: "Die, bitch!" from , as well as "Bon appetit, bitch!"
: "Welcome to my world, bitch!" (Twice!) and "Let me handle this, bitch!"
Done back at him in :
Nancy: Hurts doesn't it?
The title character in
throws down with Bob Barker during a celebrity pro-am golf tourney.
Happy: [thinking he's just won the fight] The price is wrong, bitch! Bob Barker: [after laying Happy out with a swift kick to the face] Now you've had enough... bitch.
: "I can read your every move." "... bitch!"
In , during the anchor fight, the Spanish news channel's anchor says "Como estan bitches?"
2: Hunting Season: "Applesauce, bitch."
beating up a skinhead with a golf club, and shouting "Stay down, bitch!"
spin-off, The Naked Mile. "Mail call, bitches!"
: ", bitches!"
What Happens in Vegas: "I AM the law, BITCHES!"
: "It's Gina, BITCH!"
: "I see you, BITCH!"
: "En garde, BITCH!"
: "Choke on it, BITCH!"
: "What's the matter now, BITCH!? Why aren't you laughing..!?"
In the infamous , Johnny drops a quite unexpected one on Lisa: "In a few minutes, bitch!"
In the film version of , the actor playing Collins improvised the line "Merry Christmas, bitches!" upon entering the apartment with Angel on Christmas morning.
In , when Brandon runs away, he leaves his parents a note that says, "I'm gay, bitches!"
has ◊. ( actually had said card!)
In , Donnie calls his mom "bitch" in the subtlest and calmest way ever:
Donnie: Then why don't you start taking the goddamn pills, (pause) bitch? Donnie's mom: Our son just called me a bitch. Donnie's dad:
... but you are not a bitch.
: "Get away from her, you BITCH!"
says to , "Look at this badge, bitch!"
An infamous example from : "Suck it, bitch!"
A milder version appears in :
Tony P: You guys never learn, do you? The Blue Raja: Apparently we don't. [pause] Ass.
Col. Jack O'Neil:
to King Tut, asshole!
Joe Grizzly: I'm Big Joe Grizzly, bitch!
A non-verbal example in
with Roman's private jet brandishing the words "IT'S ROMAN, BITCHES!" on its rudder.
In , the Vegan Police give evidence that Todd has broken the rules about being vegan by ingesting gelato.
Vegan Police Officer 1: At 12:27AM on February First, you knowingly ingested gelato. Todd Ingram: Gelato isn't vegan? Vegan Police Officer 2: It's milk and eggs, bitch.
In , during the mall scene, a woman is putting on sweaters and blouses in the fitting room, obviously shoplifting, when someone keeps knocking on the door. Finally, fed up, the woman says something like "I said I'll be out in a minute, bitch." Then she opens the door... and is faced with a dragon-like alien.
Bad Company had this exchange between Gaylord Oaks (Anthony Hopkins) and Jake Hayes (Chris Rock).
Gaylord Oaks: [after trying to guilt Jake into coming back] Well, that didn't work did it? Jake Hayes: No! [mocking Oaks] "I'm going to go outside and count to ten"? Who the hell are you? You'd would have done better with "Bitch, get in the car!" Gaylord Oaks: Okay. Get in the car... bitch.
A variation in : as Kaulder and Chloe leave humiliated Danique, she looks at them with a
and punctuates it with hissed bitch.
&&&&Literature, Bitch!&
is inmune to this. When King Saul flips out at his son Jonathan for , he made this trope :
"You son of a perverse, rebellious woman! I know that you side with the son of Jesse?to your shame, and to the shame of your mother's !"
when Elaine Mallory blows up the entire front side of a hotel in vengeance against a
Elaine: Who's useless now, bitch?
Also used when Harry kills a Ursiel-assisted Genoskwa by luring them into a field of massive ice blocks slamming into each other at high speed.
Harry: Parkour. [] Bitch.
series, whenever A sends the girls a message, they always end it with "Bitches". This also carries over into the television series.
has Molly Weasley dueling Bellatrix Lestrange in order to protect Ginny, saying:
"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"
&&&&Live-Action TV, Bitch!&
after Karen gets Nathan a better birthday gift than Grace, his girlfriend, Grace literally gets in Karen's face and repeatedly says "I'm going to...kick...your...ass."
takes this to an extreme with Jesse Pinkman. "Bitch" is his catchphrase.
Walt: Say, "This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed."
Jesse: This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed. [] Bitch.
"Yo...Gatorade me, bitch."
As described by , Jesse is "a Juggalo without the makeup who prefers the formal term for female dog."
Aaron Paul, who played Jesse, now finds that strangers want him to call them a bitch.
The series' own alternate ending even made fun of this.
Hal: He would use the b-word a lot. He'd say "Yo, b-word! Yay, science, b-word!"
(to ) , bitch.
Simon: It's an inaccurate fact, I did some research. There are now almost 10 million bicycles in Beijing... bitch.
"I'm Rick James, Bitch!" from , and a lot of Chappelle's jokes in general. He uses this to great effect, and may have lead to a recent upswing in the use of this trope.
by Wayne Brady in another skit where he took Chappelle on a ride... after he kneecaps Dave with a gunshot. "I'm Wayne Brady, BITCH!!"
"Welcome to The OC, bitch!" (this phrase alone is one of the reasons the trope became over-used in modern television)
Frequently parodied with "Welcome to the O.Z., bitch!" when referencing .
Also parodied in . "Welcome to the S.H, bitch."
, in one episode Chandler states that when Joey engages in male bonding he has a tendency to call everyone "bitch" to which Joey replies with "what are you talking about, bitch?"
In 's "Smile Time" episode, from one muppet to another: "I'm gonna tear you a new puppet hole, bitch!"
: "It's French, bitch!"
: "Muscle memory, bitch!"
Stephen Colbert's warm welcome to Jimmy on his first show: "Welcome to 11:30, bitch!"
: In the first episode of Season 1 and subsequently, the current opening: Snooki says "I'm going to Jersey Shore, bitch!
: "I don't even like Cosmos, bitch!"
uses this frequently.
is "What's up, bitches?"
In the episode, "Hundred Dollar Baby", Dee gets hooked on steroids and threatens her opponent with,
In the episode, The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis, after being assigned as
in their , Charlie cuts the brake cables and jumps out of the van shouting,
: Sheldon in The Bat Jar Conjecture: "In other words, it's on...bitch." Badassitude abounds.
: Brittany uses Britney Spears' line "It's Brittany, bitch" a couple times. Her saying that line or doing one of her magical turns usually makes the music start playing.
Kalgan has some such line, to which
adds "Bitch."
From Michael to Dwight on : "Hug it out, bitch."
On , any conversation Tracy Morgan holds with Lorne Michaels is likely to end with the former demanding, "Get me a soda, bitch!"
Dave, a contestant on season one of reality cooking show , reached the height of reality TV popularity after telling another contestant Tiffani "I'm not your bitch, bitch!" in response to endless haranguing by the latter.
Morgan Webb's tagline on a commercial about her visiting conventions in Japan: "Konichiwa, bitches."
X-Play's coverage of G-Phoria one year featured Ratty sneaking into the awards by jumping off a nearby building. This action was accompanied by "Geronimo, bitches!"
"I'm cuddly, bitch!"
Also, Ted re: shots "I drank all five, bitch!"
Another from Ted when he wanted to comfort Robin and she didn't want any...
Robin: Well, then, you're fired. Ted: You can't fire me. I'm union, bitch!
As well as Lily's "You just made the list, bitch!"
How about Barney speaking French? "Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes. Translation? Cos I got game, bitches!"
"Chiennes" literally means "female dogs." If he wanted "bitches" in the slang sense, he should have used "salopes" or "garces" depending on personal preference.
Wanda Syke's "I'ma Be Me" had her saying "Yeaaah... Obama, bitch!"
: "See, we're all going to get past this and be friends again, and this was all set up by me, Mitchell, who is not a mummy's boy but is instead a insightful and considerate person, so make a note bitches!" in episode 4.
From a sketch/interview on
where Zachary Quinto : "Who's Sylar now, bitch?"
Put the mimosas down, bitch!
This bit with Buffy and Spike when he's outside Buffy's house:
Buffy: What are you doing here? Five words or less. Spike: [visibly counting on his fingers] Out... for... a... walk... [] bitch.
Another later example with Warren:
Warren: [hits Buffy] Say "goodnight", bitch! Buffy: [hits him back and knocks him down] "Goodnight, bitch!"
However it's played for drama when Buffy is possessed by a ghost reenacting the
of his lover.
James: (1955) [aiming a pistol] Don't walk away from me— [ to...] Buffy: (1998) [also aiming pistol] —BITCH!
In , "You happy now, bitch?" is Bunk Moreland's .
In , when the diner is held up by a robber in a suit, Han, in a rare badass moment for him,
delivering one of these.
Han: You're in MY house now, Bitch!
That's Just Me: Elizabeth once disguised herself as Amelia and walked into Amelia's house yelling: "I'm your worst nightmare! I'm a motherfucking crossdressing lesbian Jew, BITCH!!". However, is most versions of this episode, the line is censored, changing it into: "I'm your worst nightmare, because I'm a crossdressing tomboy, man!"
Okay, so they'll censor that, but NOT any of the characters' foul mouths, all of the fanservice/nudity scenes, OR any of the mental illness jokes?
They also joke a lot about suicide, even though the main character almost committed it in an earlier episode.
Perhaps they censored it because Elizabeth ISN'T religious? The episode was called 'I Don't Wanna Cut My Hair! What Happens When Elizabeth Crossdresses' and it was in the 6th season.
From , when warrior-woman Saxa is confronted by two large gladiators who want to kill some prisoners entrusted to her by Gannicus...
Donar: "I do not see Gannicus among you. No cause to heed his bitch." *Attacks. Ends up with Saxa's knife at his throat and his buddy on the ground.*
Saxa: "I give cause, bitch."
In season 1 of , Dave told Tiffany after Restaurant Wars "I'm not your bitch, bitch!"
, "Accept the things you cannot change, bitch!"
, in a conversation between Danno and Steve on .
Steve: You ever make it to Double-Pretzel level? Danno: Triple-Banana, bitch.
episode where Echo is working as backup singer for a pop star, she tells her boss, "Bitch, you can fire me, but don't think you can take me."
is brimming with this trope. A is the biggest fan, always calling the girls bitches in their threats.
A: I'm back bitches, and I know everything.
: Edward Norton says this line in the fake movie trailer for Infrastructure:
Edward Norton: I'm ordering uniaxial tests of the slab transverse to the deck corrugations with additional reinforcement and tension tests of the support fastener connections between the deck and the girders... bitch!
On , Octavia is the first person from the Ark to set foot on the ground, and she celebrates the moment by shouting, "We're back, bitches!"
Liz's crowning moment of awesome on
"Get up, bitch!"
On , after Fitz rigs a system to keep Gordon from teleporting away:
Gordon: I'm trapped in here! That's not possible! What did you do? Fitz: Science, biatch.
. Control is interrogating a soccer mum she's snatched off the street, accusing her of being
for several moles in her organisation. Eventually the woman drops her facade of terrified innocence by snarling, "You have no idea what's coming for you, bitch."
On , Detective Charles Boyle delivers this when he presents the best pie in New York, with an apology afterward.
Boyle: You just got taken to pie school, bitches! Sorry I said bitches, I'm just really worked up!
&&&&Music, Bitch!&
. "BIIIIIITCH!" is his .
"Konichiwa, Bitches" by .
Prominent lyric in Kasabian's "Shoot the Runner": "I'm a king and she's my queen, bitch!"
Julie Brown's "Girl Fight Tonight!": "'Cause I'm a lover and a fighter, bitch!"
In 's "No Laundry": "I ain't gonna do no laundry, BITCH!"
In 's "In My Darkest Hour": "You just laughed, "haha", bitch."
In ' "The Waitress": "I believe in peace, bitch!"
to a rude concertgoer: ""
: "Look Around"; Hustle Me, Bitch.
in Forever: "Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness | If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness, bitches!
From the "Black and Yellow" parody "": "L'chaim, bitch!"
now rocking with Will.I.Am and "
Five: "Give me my money back, give me my money back, you bitch!"
From the chorus for 's "Scene of the Crime", which is sung seven times:
"Cold blooded bitch going out on me."
(Soda Can Opens) It's Saint Pepsi, bitch!
's "Bonfire" ends with one. His facial expression in
really sells it.
loves this, as one would expect, and puts it to especially great use in "Berzerk":
"Let's bring it back to that vintage Slim, bitch!
The art of emceeing, mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren,
And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, bitch!
since you thought PE was gym, bitch!"
: In Rat A Tat: It's Courtney, bitch!
invokes a "cluster B bomb" of this in her Bangerz track, "Do My Thang":
"Bang bitch
You think I'm strange bitch
It's bananas like a fucking 'rangatang bitch
Don't worry 'bout me
I got it all arranged bitch
Mind your business, stay in your lane bitch"
Disturbing Tha Peace bellows out this in gradual succession in the chorus of, well, "Move Bitch".
has one at the end of "For Stevie Wonder's Eyes Only": "For I am Death... bitch!"
&&&&Pro Wrestling, Bitch!&
is, "I've got my Hurri-powers, BEEE-YOOOTCH!"
&&&&Radio, Bitch!&
The WNYC program Radio Lab episode Choice(501) contained an instance of this, subverting the line tagged onto the end of many radio broadcast introductions. "Stay with us...bitches."
"BIIIIIIIIITCH!" is the calling card of Mike Clark, of WRIF-Detroit's drive-time radio show Drew and Mike in the Morning. Callers to the show frequently request Mike "send out a BIIIIIIITCH to the folks working at (insert company name here)."
One of Detroit radio personalities Dave & Chuck the Freak's catch phrases is "It's Friday, Bitches!" Actually, it's more than just a catch phrase - there's a short rap song with the title that was made just for them (which is played on the Friday shows, naturally), merchandise featuring the phrase, and even an annual event called the Friday Bitches Bash.
&&&&Video Games, Bitch!&
: "I'm James Grayson, bitches!"
has quite the handful.
"So what you're tellin' me is that I gotta continue fighting. There's no way out of this. You set me up, bitch!"
"That's fucked up. That's the stupidest rule I've ever heard! This guy's mine and you just want me to let him go?! Bitch!"
"You are the 3rd ranked assassin, bitch?"
The tagline for
joke game Pimps at Sea was "Arrrrrh, bitch!"
Quoth Heather from : "Shut your stinking mouth, BITCH!".
: "Welcome to the Land of Freedom, Bitches! AHHHHHHHHH!"
"I ain't nobody's "ass technician", bitch!" -
: "Who's the overlord now, bitch?"
. uses this liberally, but I guess the greatest example is when Nick Kang, the protagonist, finishes off the crime lord who had his father killed over a money laundering scheme. While this could be a bit of a solemn moment, as he watches his father's killer burn to death in a plane crash, he follows it up by saying: "Try Laundering THAT, bitch!"
: Duke, despite his extreme womanizing, is a
who never insults the objects of his desire. When you hear him confront the female monster Alien Queen and bellow, "I'm gonna kick your ass, bitch!", you know it is on.
's Crash Course DLC has hopeless optimist Louis, of all people, scream "Oh, it's a bitch apocalypse now, bitch!"
plays this straight with Roland, the Soldier. Upon scoring a kill with a , he may shout, "Critical, bitch!", or "Critical, biatch!".
has one as well,
(voiced by ).
Tiny Tina: "You're cordially invited, BITCH!!!"
Also from Borderlands 2, if Maya gets a Second Wind, she might declare "I'm back, bitches!"
The Raging Goliaths, also from Borderlands 2, have quite a few of these.
Fades) "Avoid me all you want, BITCH!
(When Salvador is Gunzerking) "I'll take your bullets, BITCH!
"I'll kill you SLOWER for that, BITCH!
"Fear your master, bitches!"
"Die for me, BITCH!
And let's not forget:
Brick: Knock knock, BITCHES! Open up!
Handsome Jack: (After breaking out in laughter
about how he once
while his children watched) Anyway, the moral is, you're a total bitch.'''
: Used here and there with examples such as:
Miranda - "You'll die for that, bitch!"
Jack - "Touch me and I will smear the walls with you, bitch!"
Delivered by Commander Shepard in
to Kai Leng as s/he stabs him with his/her omni-blade.
Commander Shepard: That was for Thane/Miranda/Kirrahe/Thane and Miranda you son of a bitch.
2 has the following example.
Paulie: "Oh yeah, look out! Pooper coming through! Please keep your hands inside the porter potty while you TAKE A DRINK, BITCH!"
Used to ridiculous extremes in
Some examples are:
Trejo -"You shoulda listened when you had the chance, bitch!"
Created Character: "You just got owned, bitch!"
In , after being attacked by ninjas...
Howard: I've composed a haiku, in honor of this moment.
Kreese: Alright, drop it down.
Howard: Ninja rise from floor.
Red spray-paint ceiling and walls.
Jack is triumphant.
Kreese: 5, 7, 5, bitches.
: Marcus Fenix delivers a well-deserved one to
after the Battle of Azura.
Marcus: (after stabbing Myrrah with Dom's knife) You feel that? That's from Dom...and everyone else you killed you bitch!
falls into this a few too many times. You will hardly ever hear any other curse word used, leading to several grunts using "bitch" so many times you'd wish they'd just say something else. For major characters, Two Face takes the cake, especially when he's going against Catwoman. Makes you wonder if he knows any other insults.
when the Simpson family meets
Homer You can't do this!
Will Wright: Sure I can. I'm Will Wright, bitch!
In , during a confrontation in Silverpine Forest between Garrosh Hellscream and Sylvanas Windrunner.
Garrosh: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?
Sylvanas: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? *flippant salute* I serve the Horde.
Garrosh: Watch your clever mouth, bitch.
Juggernaut: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!
: While Piers is dishing out a
moment to Chris, Chris angrily shouts, "How many of our men are dead because of that bitch?!"
: Raiden's response to Sundowner's
is "They're kids, you son of a bitch!"
Emily from
can say this if Ashley tries to apologize for
trying to kill her.
Emily: "Understand" the palm of my hand, bitch!
for Agents of Mayhem:
Hardtack: Ahoy, motherfucker!
Uni from Megadimension Neptunia VII: "Back off bitch!"
: "Son of a bitch!" is practically Noctis's , as he'll often repeat it when the situation at hand is bad,
&&&&Web Animation, Bitch!&
Tankmen 2: "You should've used the Pythagorean theorem, bitch."
The end of ' "" has Franklin the Star Shmucks peddler warn his superiors over walkie talkie that "The squirrel is on to us." A moment later, he starts another transmission to add "bitch."
: Everyone uses Bitch as a punctuation mark.
&&&&Web Comics, Bitch!&
had a strip about the overuse of the word "bitches", and suggested alternatives like "fellows", "gravy", and "Monterey Jack". Possibly a , since T-Rex is known for exclamations like "Phlogiston, bitches!" and "Live and learn, bitches!"
(which was a direct quote taken from
explaining why we trust the scientific method).
Made more awesome by the haiku.
And then there's Start of Darkness: " - bitch."
: "I'm the government, beyatch."
From the first : "No sorry I've got something else to do... "
discusses this in both this trope and .
: "That's for earlier, bitch."
: "You're my bitches, !"
has this memorable line, from Vulcan Raven to Big Boss:
Vulcan Raven: Then return from whence you came, and do not trouble this world again. Bitch.
: Nerd Bear, playing with Star Trek models, rewrites Locutus's line: "Resistance is futile, !"
: "Count some sheep bitch" is a minor
TG: bow down before your new king bitch
: "" Kat and Hilary do NOT like one another.
&&&&Web Original, Bitch!&
To quote Paris Hilton in her , ""
: "Don't you ever try to bring logic into this movie again! This is , bitch!"
: "I started Google Plus! I bought Euro-Disneyland! Don't care, bitches!"
He also added "bitches" to one of Shaq's
in Kazaam.
"I'm Mr. Miyagi, bitch!"
"I'm , bitch."
"We play , bitch!"
"I'm Rick James, beee—" (is hit while trying to say that)
(Off of the changing lines at the top of Spoony's page) "The first step in innovation is discontent — and that's how we roll, bitch!"
"Okay, I love Christmas! Long live Christmas!" "(ghost voice) Damnnn riiiight, bi-otch!"
"And Sauron?" "Nobody owns me, bi-otch."
: After Gordon slays a giant alien shark he delivers the , ", bitch!"
... bitch.
Ask a Gay Man, where the lead guy says in a
"hey there, bitches" at the start of at least a few videos.
: "Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane/It's
Most of the guest characters of
("Or do ya wanna play my game, bitch?"). And sometimes the Nerd himself ("Yeah, Super Mecha Death Christ 2,000 B.C. Version 4.0 Beta, bitch.").
.com has claimed at least once to "own the Internet, bitch."
"It's called Speed Stick, bitch! It's not expensive, bitch!"
, in one part of inFamous in which Brad said, "Can't catch me. I'm the
gingerbread man, bitch."
slowbeef: I— maybe it was, like, how to get a refund... Like, "Don't be afraid to take back your pumpkins." Diabetus: This is an example of a defective product. Here's what you should do in this situation, bitch.
: Agent Laburnum, when kicking
in the face, got a
to 's "Twisted Transistor" with: "I know this song's by the wrong band, but it's a good line, so ... Anaesthetise THIS, bitch!"
: "Dinner is served, bitches."
Kingsley, tenfold. His Youtube username is , not to mention the number of times he utilizes this trope in his rants.
"And now she's just somebody that you used to know. BITCH."
I am CHUCK
NORRIS!! I've spread more blood and gore than forty score of your puny , bitch!
"It's , Muthafucka, it's Filthy Frank, BITCH!"
Gates vs. Jobs:
TV , the Overly Attached Girlfriend makes an apparition. He manages :
: You just messed with the wrong meme, bitch!
Christine O'Donnell's famous "I'm not a witch" campaign ad, they altered part of it into "I'm not a witch, bitch".
Smosh uses this trope in a LOT of their videos.
: "Jon, that doesn't go in there, you silly "
: Combined with
in . When newly elected U.S. President James Ashby is annoyed that his adviser keeps objecting to his ridiculous and irresponsible policy decisions, he says: "I'm sorry? Did you win a plurality of the Electoral College, bitch?"
&&&&Western Animation, Bitch!&
: After Stewie is mauled by animals at petting zoo after Brian puts animal feed in his back pocket, he approaches Brian, all roughed up and says "I am going to kick...your...ass."
in another episode, the MGM lion cub gets laughed at by his classmates when he wants to roar at an audience when he grows up. Soon, the lion is grown up and shouts "What's up now, bitches?!"
: In Episode 7, at an "all-gang" meeting which includes the Moonbeam City Police Department (called "the roughest gang in town"), the city's top criminal gang leader repeatedly corrects himself when speaking to
(and millionaire heiress)
. His lines end with him referring to her as "bitch", which he repeatedly corrects to "ma'am". This includes his final line to her: "You have our word, ! I mean, ma'am..."
Rad uses the trope on Pizzaz in Ep. 8, "Stuntztravaganza", and in Ep. 10, "The Wedding of Rad (Lie)", the Cunninghams refer to both Pizzaz and Chrysalis as one.
"You're liquified, bitch." Made even funnier because Frylock isn't one to quickly resort to swearing.
Frylock hurling fireballs in the videogame: "Look into my eyes, bitch."
"Now what is the magic word, bitch?"
"67 years into the future. Bitch."
: "Try and catch me, bitch!"
The opening credits of an
comedy show called "Outer Space Astronauts" has the line 'Outer space, bitch!"
The "pal/buddy/friend" exchange in "Canada on Strike".
From "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy": "You just dealt with the Dawg, bitch!"
: "Read the patent number, bitch!"
: Rummy to Ed: "Swim, bitch!".
From , "":
Quinn: Stormy, what time is it? Stormy: Dodgeball time. Quinn: Dammit, Stormy, what time is it? Stormy: (knocks Quinn out with a dodgeball) I said it was dodgeball time, bitch.
: Roger loves this trope.
"You call that a Salchow?! It looks like you have mad Salchow disease! That's right, your skating has a spongiform encephalopathy, bitch!"
"Don't be startin' what you can't finish, bitch."
Klaus announcing that he has concert tickets: "Fabulous Thunderbirds, bitches!"
Principal Lewis is just as fond of this trope as Roger is.
example, cut from the episode "Raging Bender:"
: Make that bitch your bitch, you bastard!
On , while the title character is helping
dye her hair: "All right, you bitch. What do I do?" Actually sort of : she says it with her , but it still points to the strain their friendship is under, which
later in the episode.
has Scary Terry, an
of Freddy Krueger, who adds bitch after of almost everything he says to the point where it's a
that got him grief back in school.
"I'm late for class, bitch!"
In "Something Ricked This Way Comes", when Summer is screwed over by
after helping him rebuild his business, he answers with:
"I'm the Devil, BIATCH! WHAT WHAT!"
has "Eat that nut strap, BIAAAATCH!"
&&&&Other Bitches&
After carefully outlining the many, many reasons that global warming is real, a scientist famously ended her presentation with:
"Look it up, bitches."
The official announcement for the return of
(through ) is Bitches.
Following the Supreme Court decision declaring Barack Obama's healthcare reform law constitutional, DNC executive director Patrick Gaspard tweeted "it's constitutional. Bitches."
In the Terry Tate Office Linebacker ads, the eponymous character would often invoke this after tackling his victim.
"Break was over 15 minutes ago, BITCH!"
Stand-up comedian Retta (Marietta Sirleaf) on . Just... watch the video.
was attacked online for incorporating hip-hop influences in her music/image and befriending rap/hip-hop stars,
, at the end of a
with an anti-scientific creationist gives us this gem: "If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches." Also doubles as .
Used by Byron David Smith just after killing Haile Kifer in the . In the audio recording he did, he is heard saying " (note: this is not a pleasant listening).
The cover of one birthday card involves one woman asking another "So where's your birthday at?" and the woman with the birthday . On the inside, the first woman rephrases her question as "So where's your birthday at, bitch?"
is here, bitch!
Alternative Title(s):
Just Add Bitch,
This Is TV Tropes Bitch,
This Is A Sentence Bitch
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThisIsForEmphasisBitch

我要回帖

更多关于 bitch是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐