English is difficult to learn because it's so different的反义词 from chinese.Aslo,we

而用因为历史和文化背景的不同,中英语言存在着差异。产生母语负迁移的原因就是英汉两种语言在许多方面存在着差异以及母语在高中生的头脑中形成的思维定势。的翻译:Because of the different historical and cultural background, in the English language there is a difference. Negative transfer of mother tongue because of differences between Chinese and English languages there are in many ways, as well as native language in high school formed in the minds of thinkin 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
而用因为历史和文化背景的不同,中英语言存在着差异。产生母语负迁移的原因就是英汉两种语言在许多方面存在着差异以及母语在高中生的头脑中形成的思维定势。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
And because of historical and cultural backgrounds with different, there are differences of language. Produce negative transfer of mother tongue is English and Chinese languages ??because there are differences as well as many native form in the minds of high school mindset.
Because of the different historical and cultural background, in the English language there is a difference. Negative transfer of mother tongue because of differences between Chinese and English languages there are in many ways, as well as native language in high school formed in the minds of thinkin
But with because of historical and the cultural context difference, the Chinese and British language has the difference.Has the mother tongue negative migration reason is the English to Chinese two languages has the difference as well as the mother tongue in many aspects the thought einstellung whic
Because of historical and cultural background and use the different, the Chinese and British language differences. The reason for this is that we have a mother-tongue negative migration English-Chinese two languages exist in many respects differences, as well as their mother tongue in the minds of h
Because of the different historical and cultural background, in the English language there is a difference. Negative transfer of mother tongue because of differences between Chinese and English languages there are in many ways, as well as native language in high school formed in the minds of thinkin当前位置:
>>>根据短文内容及首字母提示,完成文中所缺单词。 English is diff..
根据短文内容及首字母提示,完成文中所缺单词。
&& English is difficult to learn because it is so d&&1 &&from our mother tongue (母语). On the other hand, we haven't got enough chance to h_2_& English spoken and speak English to foreigners.&& So the first important thing for us to do, I think, is to p_3_ speaking English more both in and out of class. In class, I l_4_ to the teacher very attentively and try my b_5_ to answer the teacher's questions. After class, I listen to the tape of the texts again and again until I can u_6_ every word of it. I often retell(复述) the text in my own words. I always work h_7_ at English and never give it up.&& Of course, this is not e_ 8_. In the evening I do my homework very c_ 9__. When I find something interesting, I write it d_10_ in English. At first, I couldn't write well, but with the help of my teacher I have made great progress.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
1. different&&2. hear&&3. practice&&4. listen&&5. best6. understand&&7. hard&&8. enough&&9. carefully&&10. down
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据短文内容及首字母提示,完成文中所缺单词。 English is diff..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“根据短文内容及首字母提示,完成文中所缺单词。 English is diff..”考查相似的试题有:
608688289416206251198159960270301Smashing Magazine
Co-Founder of Smashing Magazine. Former writer, web designer, freelancer and webworker. Sven is now writing Science Fiction Stories.
Related Articles
Advertising
Thank you for presenting me! That is a big honor for me. I am speechless. Thanks again.
Smashing Pages:
Categories:
Advertisement
Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and valuable resources, sent out every second Tuesday.
Smashing Magazine is hosted on .
Fixing RWD issues can be quite easy — once you understand exactly why they come up. The
will help you understand technical issues on mobile and how to deal with them effectively.
It's done. The , our brand new book with smart front-end techniques and design approaches. Written by respected designers and developers, neatly packed in a gorgeous hardcover.
Hungry for more content? Over 60 eBooks are waiting to be discovered in our lovely . And guess what? You can watch Smashing Conference talks there, too.
Do you think most websites #$%&!. Do you think you can do it better?
We're looking for a skilled front-end developer with an eye for aesthetics and a...Are you a tenacious front-end developer with solid design skills? We want you. (N don’t make it weird). We are on a quest for a full-time front-end...Problems are part of everyone's life. Problems with your car, your business, at school, at work, at a store - Everywhere!... It doesn't matter if they are &big& or &small& they disturb you and you need to find solution for them as soon as you can. Problems fed on &time& and as much &time& you give them that much more they grow.
One of the most complicated problems are the ones you have with people. No everyone necessarily have the same opinion as yours and not always you are necessarily right about something. To understand the point of view of someone is essential because on that way you learn more and you might realize something you have missed. DEBATE is the most efficient way for this, so here while involving into different debates you practice your English and you will learn how to express your thoughts on the right way.
Remember, No one is perfect so - Don’t be afraid, Debate!
Together for a better world!
Englishespa?olDeutschfran?aisitalianoPortuguêsрусскийpolskiTürk?e????? ???????日本語中文
Don't be afraid, Debate !已学过语言: 英语选择级别: 全部公开会员: 3490描述: Problems are part of everyone's life. Problems with your car, your business, at school, at work, at a store - Everywhere!... It doesn't matter if they are "big" or "small" they disturb you and you need to find solution for them as soon as you can. Problems fed on "time" and as much "time" you give them that much more they grow.
One of the most complicated problems are the ones you have with people. No everyone necessarily have the same opinion as yours and not always you are necessarily right about something. To understand the point of view of someone is essential because on that way you learn more and you might realize something you have missed. DEBATE is the most efficient way for this, so here while involving into different debates you practice your English and you will learn how to express your thoughts on the right way.
Remember, No one is perfect so - Don’t be afraid, Debate!
Together for a better world!
BojanPetreski (20)
英语, 土耳其语, 马其顿语, 塞尔维亚-克罗埃西亚语
西班牙语, 德语, 意大利语, 土耳其语
Busuu berries:
6105/09/201120/03/2014
7912/03/201116/06/2014
15704/03/201102/10/2012
229/08/201216/09/2012
1026/04/201119/06/2012
1424/04/201111/08/2011
1509/03/201111/08/2011