engage inthe enemy infanty这句话到底什么意思

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Long Engage是什么意思
长期从事 somethingexample: long engage in a job position --> I have long engaged in the economic sector
long engage in some activities --> I have long engaged in stamp collecting
you're welcome
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码engageFrom Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishRelated topics: , , en?gage /?n'ɡe?d?/
●○○ verb formal
1 [intransitive always + preposition] to be doing or to become involved in an activityengage in/on/upon Only 10% of American adults engage in regular exercise. The two parties engaged upon an escalating political struggle. Mr Armstrong was engaged in prayer.engage in doing something Despite her illness, she remains actively engaged in shaping policy.2 [transitive]BUSY/NOT AVAILABLE to
someone’s
and keep them interestedengage somebody’s interest/attention The toy didn’t engage her interest for long.engage somebody in conversation (=start talking to them)3
→4 [transitive]BEJOB/WORK formal to
someone to do a particular jobengage somebody to do something Her father engaged a tutor to improve her maths.engage somebody as something We’d be able to engage local people as volunteers.5 T[intransitive, transitive] if you
part of a , or if it engages, it moves so that it
into another part of the machine
disengage She engaged the clutch and the car moved.engage with The wheel engages with the cog and turns it.6 [intransitive, transitive]PMFIGHT to begin to fight an
American forces did not directly engage.Examples from the CorpusengageShe didn't appear to
all like the kind of
who would be engaging a .Paul was engaged as a
.The two armies engaged at .I was engaged in
into the matter when I learnt of the
upon her .Trained to futility by now, we will be
to engage in
.All students should engage in intellectually
work and should
of what they know and can do.And if you have a
system, don't
to engage it.No Man has more , nor can any one engage the attention more than Mr Morris.She is a
who can engage the children's .She engaged the
and put the car into first .The
was increasingly
and had to engage two new .engage in/on/uponOn the
offered here, rationality is partly a matter of engaging in a
with others in an
way.Perhaps, years later, children would finally get the
to engage in a
.He says that the two
have become engaged in an increasingly
on the nature of light.Everyone else who was not engaged in either
seemed to be doing the same.Nature
to engage in
and inter-generational
for .They come close to
all scientists to
to engage in
but then back off at the last .Transformational
at the whole-organization level, then, involves more than engaging in the
.Instead, they say
should engage in the debate to
from testing
on animals.engage somebody in conversationI was in
that he might try to engage me in conversation.In the , some
have engaged the secretary in conversation.They spoke little about life outside the organization despite my
to engage them in conversation about it.Through the all-night watches he engaged officers in conversation, asked them questions about world .Lydia felt briefly
for her and
to engage her in conversation, but it was no good.I could then have
him for the first time and have engaged him in conversation in an
.Ten minutes later I tried again to engage him in conversation with a
word.An outgoing man, Mr Gibbs engaged himself in conversation with
and the boy's sisters.engage somebody to do somethingThe
engaged Thompson to
of .engage withThe
engages with the
and turns it.From Longman Business Dictionaryen?gage /?n'ge?d?/ verb [transitive] formal to
to employ someone or to pay someone to do something for youengage somebody to do somethingYou will need to engage a commercial lawyer to protect your interests in the drafting of a contract.
More results
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Explore topics
Word of the day
Verb tableengagePresentI, you, we, theyengagehe, she, itengages
& View More
PastI, you, he, she, it, we, theyengagedPresent perfectI, you, we, theyhave engagedhe, she, ithas engagedPast perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theyhad engagedFutureI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill engageFuture perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill have engaged
& View Less
PresentIam engaginghe, she, itis engaging
& View More
you, we, theyare engagingPastI, he, she, itwas engagingyou, we, theywere engagingPresent perfectI, you, we, theyhave been engaginghe, she, ithas been engagingPast perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theyhad been engagingFutureI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill be engagingFuture perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill have been engaging
& View LessWalking the Road of Innovation to Engage the World --Anta (China) Co., Ltd_论文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
Walking the Road of Innovation to Engage the World --Anta (China) Co., Ltd
||暂无简介
中国最大最早的专业内容网站|
总评分0.0|
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请问,engage的意思?最近我们公司文档和邮件中经常用这个词比如The owner should engage support engineer.Engage Hardware team for the disk offline issue.这个词是confrim的意思吗?为什么字典里没有这个解释?
炽血059号妞
engage [[ɪn'geɪdʒ; en-]]基本翻译vi.从事;答应,保证;交战;啮合vt.吸引,占用;使参加;雇佣;使订婚;预定网络释义Engage:从事 | 雇用 | 使从事于
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
音标: [in'geidʒ]
意思:.雇佣, 啮合, 与……交战, 答应, 订婚, 预定, 参加, 从事 例句: Politicians should not engage in business affairs that might affect their political judgement.
vt. 吸引,占用;使参加;雇佣;使订婚;预定vi. 从事;答应,保证;交战;啮合
希望能帮到你,祝你成功!
engagevt. 吸引,占用;使参加;雇佣;使订婚;预定vi. 从事;答应,保证;交战;啮合
engage [ɪn'ɡedʒ]vt. 吸引,占用;使参加;雇佣;使订婚;预定vi. 从事;答应,保证;交战;啮合同近义词:attract, absorb, draw, appropriate, budget,comply, wage短语:engage in 从事于(参加)
engage with 交战;与…接洽
Engage Hardware team for the disk offline issue.
参与研讨解决磁盘记忆装置离线问题的团队
翻译的技巧在于先查清每个单词的意思,然后再选择合理的词义、按照正常的语序排列,由此便会得出一个比较合适的翻译。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 engage in 的文章

随机推荐