she likes girlsto ( ) a white uniform to go to work A:wearB:put on

根据汉语完成句子,一空一词
他潜水能达两个小时之久。
He can ________ ________ ________ ________ two hours.
阅读理解。&&&& Never try to work when you are very hungry. If youwant to do your homeworkright after school, you maywant to eat something before getting to work. (1) Alwaysdo your homework beforeyou get too tired. Don't wait till very late in theevening, or your homework will seem muchharder than it really is.&& &&&& Break your time into a few parts if youhave more than an hour' s work, and giveyourself (2)a break after an hour. On the otherhand, (3) you should be able to work at leasthalf an hour at a time without stopping.&&&&&&&&&& Don't put it off until the last minute. If youput off doing your homework, you will have iton your mind, and you won't enjoy your freetime so much. If you put it off until the end of aweek or until right before a test, you will havetoo much to do. A little each night, enough tokeep up with what is happening each day inschool, will take the fear out of tests and keep you on top of it.
1.Always do your homework before you get too&&tired.&&(改为同义句 )&&________ you get too tired, you should _______&&doing your homework.
2.What's the meaning of "a break"?&& A. a sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. an idea&& C. a rest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. a moment3.把(3)处句子翻译成汉语。4. Which sentence is NOT true from this passage?&&&& A. Don't put off doing your homework.&&&& B. Don't wait till very late in the evening to do your homework.&&&& C. Eat something to keep yourself not hungry.&&&& D. Have a short break after working for more&&than two hours.5.选取文中的两个单词填空。&&(1) He has a good _______ to beat his dog.&&(2)1f you____&&the rule, the teacher will&&call your parents.
阅读下面短文并根据短文内容,从短文后面每题所给的四个选项中选择最佳答案。
  Last week Fred had to go to New York. It was his first time there, and he didn't know his way around the city. He had a meeting at 10 o'clock, and he wanted to be there on time. The meeting was in the Peterson Building on 34th Street, but Fred didn't know where that was. Seeing two men standing on a corner, he asked them.
  “Excuse me,” he said, “but can you tell me how to get to the Peterson Building on 34th Street?”
  “Sure,” answered one of them. “You can get there in five minutes. Go to the next corner and turn left. Walk three blocks(街区) and there you are.”
  But the other man said, “There's a better way. Go on the bus here at the corner. It stops right near the Peters Building.”
  “Not Peters,” Fred told him, “Peterson.”
  Then the first man said, “Oh, that's on East 34th Street, not West 34th. It's quite a distance(距离) from here. You will have to take the subway(地铁).”
  But the second man told Fred, “No, don't go by subway. Take the crosstown(穿城而过) bus. It goes to the Peterkin Building.”
  “Peterson, not Peterkin.” Fred looked at his watch. It was almost ten o'clock. “Thanks a lot.” he said, “I think I'll take a taxi.”
  When he. got into the taxi he saw the two men arguing(争论) and pointing(指向) in different directions. Next time he wanted to know how to get to a place, he'd better ask a policeman!
1.Fred had to go to New York because ________.
A.he lived there
B.he went to see his friend
C.he had a meeting
D.he didn't go there before
2.He wanted to go to ________.
A.the Peterson Building
B.the Peters Building
C.the Peterkin Building
D.New York
3.The Peters Building is on ________.
A.East 34th StreetB.West 34th Street
C.North 34th StreetD.South 34th Street
4.-How did Fred go there? -He went there ________.
A.by busB.by subway
C.on footD.by taxi
5.The story tells us that if you don't know how to get to a place, you'd better ask ________.
A.a manB.a woman
C.a policemanD.a boy
用所给词的适当形式填空,有两个是多余的。
  Mr.Knott was a teacher.He   1   in a big school in London.
  He   2   a long way from the school.So he was usually quite   3   when he got home.At nine o’clock one evening, when he was in bed, the telephone bell   4   in the hall of his house, so he went downstairs, picked up the telephone and said, “This is White Bridge 3165.Who’s   5  , please?
  “Watt,” a man answered.
  “What’s your name, please?” asked Mr.Knott.
  “Watt’s my name.”
  “Yes, I   6   you that.What’s your name?” Mr.Knott said again.
  “I told you, Watt is my name,”   7   the other man.“  8   you Jack Smith?”
  “No, I’m Knott,” answered Mr.Knott.
  “Will you give me your name, please?” said Mr.Watt.
  “Will Knott,” answered Mr.Knott.
  Both Mr.Watt and Mr.Knott   9   their telephone down   10   and thought, “That is a rude, stupid man.”
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
Read the play and answer the questions.Place: A child’s room with white walls, a white
chair, and a white bed.& On the bed, there are some clothes.Character: A doll, who looks old and dirty, is
sitting on the bed and speaking.The doll: She should be here soon.& We will
play some games today.(Three hour pass.& NO ONE knocks on the door.)The doll: Just a few more seconds.& We might
play “try-on-new-clothes” today.(Five hours go by.& NO SOUND is heard.)The doll: Maybe the school bus is late.& Soon
she’ll be here, and we’ll sing and dance together.(One day has flown away.& The doll is still
sitting on the bed, waiting.)The doll: Maybe tomorrow…& I’m sure she’ll come
tomorrow, and then we’ll play.(There in the room, the doll repeats the same
story every day…&)& play 剧本 character
角色【小题1】What happens in the play?A.A doll is changing clothes.B.A doll is talking to herself.C.A doll is singing and dancing.D.A doll is waiting for the bus to school.【小题2】What can we learn about the doll?A.She likes to play by herself.B.She is good at telling stories.C.She lives in a room full of colors.D.She has been forgotten for some time.
来源:2013届重庆市万州区岩口复兴学校九年级第二次诊断性测试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
Lucy is ________ university student. She likes playing _______ piano.A.a; /B.a; theC. theD. /
来源:2013届湖北安陆市德安初级中学九年级12月月考英语卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
She likes musicians __________ write their own lyrics.A.whoB.whichC.whenD.whose
来源:学年重庆市第十八中学八年级上学期半期考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
My nine-year-old daughter, Maria, is in Grade Two. Every evening we get into homework battles (争执). When she get home, homework is the last thing she likes to do. I think she should do her homework just after school. But she thinks she should have some time to rest and play first. When Maria does her homework, she wants me to help her. I don’t want to help, because I think my daughter should do her homework by herself. And most of the time, I have to do other things. Children these days have much more homework than we did, and some of it is really difficult for them. As you can see, I’m really worried about homework and I really don’t know what I should do. Any ideas ? Help me!【小题1】The woman’s daughter is __________.A.four years oldB.six years oldC.eight years oldD.nine years old【小题2】The woman thinks that her daughter should do her homework__.A.by herselfB.with the motherC.with the fatherD.with the classmates【小题3】What does the phrase worried about mean?_________ .A.关心B.担心C.涉及D.思量
来源:2013届江苏省南通市初一上学期期末考试英语卷
题型:其他题
(Mrs.
Green wants to buy a pair of shoes for her daughter.)
B: Yes, please. I want to buy a pair of
shoes for my daughter.
A: These shoes are for girls. They are in
all colors. &&2&
A. How much
Can I help you?
Yes, I do.
What color does she like?
What do you think of the shoes?
B: She likes red.
A: Look! What about these ones?
B: All right. Let me have a look.
A: They are very nice, but they are a
little small.
Do you have big
ones?
B: &&&4&& &Here you are!
B: 60 yuan.
A: They are
fine. I’ll take it.
1.&&&&&&&&
&&&2.&&&&&&&& &&&3.&&&&&&&&
&&&4.&&&&&&&& &&&5.&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:she likes to ( )a red cold put on dress wear in
有才熦僆陵
like to do sth.喜欢做某事 .(和 like doing sth.一样)不过like to do sth.是偶尔一次的,而like doing sth.是长期性的爱好.不过你这个句子我实在是理解不了……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
错误的题目,无意思的题目
扫描下载二维码He likes to__ differently from other teenagers. A wear B put on C dress D have on_百度知道
He likes to__ differently from other teenagers. A wear B put on C dress D have on
提问者采纳
因为三个选项中只有C项是不及物的动词句子中没有宾语,所以只能选不及物动词啊~~理解了望采纳~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
但是一般wear都是主语后面的动词形式出现这句话he likes to (dress) differently from other teenagers首先你需要确认这句话要表达什么意思,而dress看似更多用于名词;穿着&quot,基本思路掌握好以后做题也会容易很多这句的意思是他喜欢跟别的年轻人穿着不一样,然后再根据语法将适合的字填写进去,这样你就可以看看一般穿衣的英文就是dress up,这个需要填的字就是&quot,虽然A的选择wear会让你感觉混肴;
wear指穿着状态 i'm wear +衣服 put on 指穿的动作后面接衣服 dress指穿的过程后面不接衣服接人所以选c
put on表示从没穿到穿的这个过程,比如说,你说你穿上了一件衣服,那就应该用put on。
wear表示一种状态,比如说你说你穿着一件蓝外套,那就应该用wear。
have sth on和wear一样。
dress要看在什么地方。如果是She is dressing herself.(她正在穿衣服) 那就和put on一样。
如果是She is dressed in a skirt.(她穿了一条裙子)那就和wear一样。
=========================================================================
put on, pull on, wear,have on , dress,in的用法区别
(1)put on 和pull on 穿上;戴上。相当于及物动词,以衣物作宾语,着重于穿、戴的动作。put on 为普通用语;pull on多用于穿袜子、戴手套或比较随便地穿上。
①It’s cold outside.You’d better put on your hat.外面很冷,你最好...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译11.Tom enjoys ________ hiking in the mountains .A.to go B.going C.goes D.goB 翻译:12.It's cold outside .Please ________ your coat .A.put on B.have on C.wear D.dressA 翻译:13.It's time for class .She needs _____ now .A.go B.goes C.to go D.goingC 翻译:14.We prefer to swim rather than ______.A.skating B.skate C.skated D.to skateB 翻译:15.How did she feel when she heard the news that her father was dead She was ______ at it .A.amazed B.angry C.worried D.excitedA 翻译:
11.Tom enjoys ________ hiking in the mountains .A.to go B.going C.goes D.go 答案:B enjoy+v.doing翻译:塔姆喜欢爬山.12.It's cold outside .Please ________ your coat .A.put on B.have on C.wear D.dress 答案:A put on穿上 have on 无 wear穿着 dress打扮翻译:外面很冷,披件衣服出去吧13.It's time for class .She needs _____ now .A.go B.goes C.to go D.going 答案:C need此行为动词,+to do翻译:上课了.她该走了14.We prefer to swim rather than ______.A.skating B.skate C.skated D.to skate 答案:B prefer to do sth rather than do 翻译:比起溜冰来我们更加喜欢游泳15.How did she feel when she heard the news that her father was dead She was ______ at it .A.amazed B.angry C.worried D.excited 答案:A angry生气 worried担心 excited兴奋 翻译:当她听到她父亲过世的消息时,感觉怎么样?她很震惊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
11. 汤姆喜欢爬山12. 外面很冷,请穿上衣服13. 上课时间到了,她现在需要走了14
我们喜欢游泳甚于溜冰15
当她听到她父亲过世的消息时,感觉怎么样?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 she likes girls 的文章

随机推荐