Sushe likes girlsplaying t...

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解。Mr. and Mrs. Green come f...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Mr. Black comes from New York in America (美国). He teaches (教) English in No. 3 Middle School (中学). He likes his work (工作) very much. He often says Chinese people are very friendly (友好). He has twodaughters (女儿). They are Lily and Lucy. They are twins (双胞胎). They are in the same school. They study (汉语) Chinese very hard (努力). The teachers and students all (都) like (喜欢)them. They have a lot ofChinese friends.阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F).(&&&& &)&1. Mr. Black is from New York.(&&&&& )2. Mr. Black teaches (教) English in No. 5 Middle School.(&&&&& )3. Lily and Lucy are twins.(&&&& &)4. Lily and Lucy are in different schools.(&&&& &)5. Lily and Lucy have a lot of Chinese friends.
阅读理解。Mr. Green comes from U.S.A. He works in Beijing. He teaches English in a middle school. And hestudies Chinese in an evening school. He can read and write a little Chinese now. He has many Chinesefriends in Beijing. They are very friendly.&&&& He has two children. One is a girl, and the other is a boy. They study in Beijing but they are indifferent grades. Their mother is an English teacher, too. They all like China. They like Chinese foodvery much.1. Mr. Green is _____. But he works in _____.A. U.S.A.&&B. A China&&C. A Beijing&&D. China2. He _____ English in a middle school and _____ Chinese in Beijing.A. learns&&B. teaches&&C. learns&&D. teaches3. He can write _____ now.A. no Chinese&&B. a little Chinese&&C. Chinese very well&&D. good Chinese4. His children _____ students in a middle school in _____.A. Beijing&&B. aren't; China&&C. U.S.A.&&D. aren't; Beijing5. His wife teaches English in _____, too.A. Chinese&&B. Beijing&&C. U.S.A.&&D. middle school
完形填空。Mr.&and&Mrs.&Green&&1&&Sydney.&They&teach&&&2&&in&a&middle&school&in&China.&&They&like&their&work.They&have&two&children,&Jim&and&Sue.&They&are&all&in&Shanghai&now.&Mr.&Green&works&there.&Mr.&Green&can&&&3&Chinese&well. &&&&&&& Jim&is&a&student&in&No.&1&middle&school.&&He&has&a&part-time (兼职的)&&&4.&&He&works&in&a&supermarket.He&helps&people&look&after&their&kids.&After&school,&he&&&5&&a&bus&to&the&supermarket.&He&&6&&there&at&about&4: 30.&He&thinks&it&is&great&fun.&He&works&&&7&&&4: 30&to&8: 30.&He&&&8&&&home&at&9: 00.&Jim&likes&his&job&very&much. &&&&&&&& Sue&is&too&young.&She&can't&go&to&school.&She&likes&&&9&&games.&She&often&plays&games&&&10&&Chinese&boys&and&girls.(&&&& )1. A. is from&&(&&&& )2. A. England&&(&&&& )3. A. speak&&&&(&&&& )4. A. work&&&&(&&&& )5. A. takes&&&&(&&&& )6. A. gets to&&(&&&& )7. A. at&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. come&&&&(&&&& )9. A. play&&&&(&&&& )10. A. withB. come from&&B. English&&&&B. talk&&&&&&B. teacher&&&&B. by&&&&&&&&B. arrives inB. from&&&&&&B. get&&&&&&&&B. plays&&&&&&B. onC. be from&&C. Chinese&&C. say&&&&&&C. assistantC. gets&&&&&&C. arrives&&C. to&&&&&&&&C. gets&&&&&&C. do&&&&&&&&C. forD. comes fromD. Japanese&&D. tell&&&&&&D. job&&&&&&&&D. on&&&&&&&&D. arrives atD. for&&&&&&&&D. to get&&&&D. playing&&&&D. atMy sister likes playing the piano.改为否定句
My sister doesn't like playing the piano
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My sister doesn't like playing piano
在sister后加does not,likes改为like
扫描下载二维码6单元_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2005全国中学生英语能力竞赛初一组初赛试题(2)
更新时间:
  根据海报内容, 回答下列问题。(答案写在答题纸上)
61. On what day will the match be?
62. Ben is a middle school student. He wants to watch the match. How much will he pay (付钱) for the ticket?
63. Kitty's father wants to watch the match. Which bus can he take to the football field?
  根据两个频道的电视节目单, 回答下列问题。(答案写在答题纸上)
64. Mrs Wang loves music programmes (节目), but she doesn't know English. Which programme can she watch?
65. Peter likes the sea world. He gets home at 10:00 p.m. Can he watch the programme about it?
66. What time is the programme about buying things?
My favourite holiday is Christmas. There are many things to do on this holiday. I do them every year. One thing I do is sending Christmas cards. Each year I send about fifty cards to my friends and my family. I also decorate (装饰) a Christmas tree every year. I decorate it with glass balls, silver icicles(银丝), and a big star on top. Another thing I have is watching Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol on TV. The story makes me think of the spirit (精神) of Christmas: caring for others and sharing with them. And of course, I also give presents to my family. I put the presents under the tree. Then we open them on Christmas morning.
  请根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(答案写在答题纸上)
67. Where do I put the big star?
68. What's the spirit of Christmas?
69. When do we open the presents?
70. How many things does the writer do on Christmas?
III. 完形填空(Cloze)(共20小题,计20分)
A) 从方框内选择适当的单词完成短文,每词使用一次。其中有5个单词为多余选项。(答案写在答题纸上)
 right, window, in, with, so, are, three, can't, know, her, wrong, two, be, don't, take
Sue has a cat. She likes playing (71)_________ it at home. But she's seven now and her father tells her to go to school. The teacher does not let her (72)_________ the cat into the classroom. She has to leave it at home, (73)_________ she isn't happy. She doesn't want to go to school and listen to (74)_________ teacher.
Now Class Three (75)_________ studying math. Mr Green sees that Sue is looking out of the (76)_________. He asks Sue, “What's two and two, Sue?”
Sue stands up, but she (77)_________ answer.
“If your mother gives you two pencils,” Mr Green says, “and I give you (78)_________, how many pencils do you have?”
“Five, Mr Green.”
“You're (79)_________,” Mr Green says. “You have four.”
“I (80)_________ think so,” Sue says. “I already (已经) have one in my pencil case!”
  B) 用所给动词的适当形式填空。每空一词。(答案写在答题纸上)
IV. 句式转换(Sentence pattern transformation)(共10小题,计10分)
  按要求转换下列句型。每空一词。(答案写在答题纸上)
91. These boys often play in their playhouses. (变为单数句)
  _________ _________ often _________ in _________ _________.
92. There is a piece of bread on the table. (用a cup of tea改为选择疑问句)
  _________ there a piece of bread _________ a cup of tea on the table?
93. Jim gets up at six in the morning. (改为一般疑问句)
  _________ Jim _________ _________ at six in the morning?
94. Jenny does her homework at 7 o'clock. (改为否定句)
  Jenny _________ _________ her homework at 7 o'clock.
95. His aunt's fax number is 3796145. (对划线部分提问)
  _________ _________ aunt's fax number?
96. You must look after these children. (改为祈使句)
  _________ _________ these children, please.
97. Peter is in Class Four. Sam is in Class Four, too. (改为同义句)
  Peter and Sam are_________ _________ _________ _________.
98. I can see many boats on the river. (对划线部分提问)
  _________ _________ you see many boats?
99. Put on the red coat, Sally. (改为否定句)
  _________ _________ on the red coat, Sally.
100. My hair is long, black. (改为同义句)
  _________ _________ long black hair.
V. 翻译(Translation)(共10小题,计10分)
  A) 根据上下文内容将划线句子翻译成汉语。(答案写在答题纸上)
Tim is seven years old, and his sister is five. (101) One day, their mother wants to go shopping, so she asks their aunt to come to look after them.
(102) The two children play for a long time. At four o'clock in the afternoon, his aunt gives Tim an apple and a knife. She says to him, “Now here's a knife, Tim. Cut this apple into two pieces. (103) And then please give one piece to your sister, but remember (记住) to do it like a gentleman(绅士).”
“Like a gentleman?” Tim asks. “How does a gentleman do it?”
(104)“He always gives the big piece to another person.” his aunt answers. “Oh, I see.” Then he gives his sister the apple and says to her, (105) “Please cut it into two pieces like a gentleman, Mary.”
  B) 根据提示把下列句子译成英语。(答案写在答题纸上)
106. 在两座小山之间有许多树。(between)
107. 我不知道这个女孩的名字。(don't know)
108. 图二中的那个男孩是谁?(Picture Two)
109. 让我帮你找找你的女儿吧!(look for)
110. 你喜欢打棒球还是玩电子游戏? (like)
VI. 智力测试(IQ)(共5小题,计5分)
  按要求完成下列各题。(答案写在答题纸上)
111. Jack finds a good job. He is over the moon about it.
  Read the sentence and guess the meaning of “over the moon”.
  (You may answer it in English or Chinese.)
112. The word SEASON is written in code (代码) as 135146. What's the code of word NOSE?
113. Look at the picture!Each of the Strickland brothers has a sister. Altogether, how many kids are there in the family?
114. Fill in the crossword so that all the missing words (acts, flag, food, oats) are included (包括). You have been given one letter from a word as a clue (线索).
115. Each cube is a view of the same cube (每个方块为同一个方块的五个不同角度的图示). What are the twomissing numbers?
VII. 写作(Writing)(共2小题,计25分; A部分10分, B部分15分) 
John and Robert are talking about a photo of Robert's sister. Please write a dialogue between John and Robert according to the diagram (表格). (答案写在答题纸上)
要求: 1. 要将表中的内容全部体现在对话中;
    2. 条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;
    3. 不得少于50词。
请根据文章开头,并结合图片内容发挥自己的想象, 续写后面的内容,使其成为一篇完整的小短文。(答案写在答题纸上)
要求:1. 与文章开头衔接自然,条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确, 书写 清晰、规范;
   2. 续写部分的文字不得少于70词。
One day, Liu Qiang goes to school happily. Suddenly (突然) he sees a blue backpack on the road...
(你可能会用到的词组: be worried about 对……担心)
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文

我要回帖

更多关于 she likes girls 的文章

随机推荐