who's the old man------(lie) on the beach 填入词的正确的教育形式

新版译林牛津九年级上期中动词填空100题拔高詹老师_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新版译林牛津九年级上期中动词填空100题拔高詹老师
上传于||文档简介
&&个​人​整​理​新​版​九​年​级​上​动​词​填​空​,​适​合​拔​高​的​学​生​,​比​较​全​面​,​也​有​简​单​的​,​还​包​括​辨​析​的​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢4发现相似题二、用所给词的适当形式填空1.I ________(have) a cold yesterday,but I am fine now.2.What should she _______(do) next?3.The man _______(lie) down and went to sleep quickly.4.The boy expects his parents _________(give) him a smile every day.5.The pet dog’s d_________ (die) made the girl unhappy.6.The cat is ________(lie) on the ground now.7.I think she should ________(have) a good rest.8.Miss Lin agrees ________(play) ping-pong with me.9.Kate is thinking about _______(talk) with her mother.10.Mike ________(walk) to school when he saw a wallet (钱包)________(lie) on the road.11.Without ________(say) a word,Miss Li left the classroom.12.He _______(stop) the bus and told the passenger that he must _______(take) the old man to the hospital.13.He expected most of the passengers ____________(get) off the bus and ________(wait) for the next one.三、单项选择1.---What’s the matter with you?----I _________ a headache.A.have B.take C.make D.like2.----What did your sister do?---She ____ the bsu at the bus stop and went home.A.go to B.got up C.got down D.got off3.----Kelly,who’s the girl _____ glasses in the photo?---It’s me.I used to wear glasses and have long hair.A.by B.of C.on D.with4.Students shouldn’t go to school _____ breakfast.It’s bad for their health.A.with B.without C.for D.by5.---How do you like Li Yundi?---A cool guy!His music _____ really beautiful.A.tastes B.sounds C.smells D.looks6.Young people today ______ posting wonderful articles and beautiful photos onto the micromessage to share with friends.A.are afraid of B.are used to C.are worried about.7.Andrea Brocelli never ______,which make him a successful singer.A.takes away B.gives away C.gets up D.gives up8.---What did yo usee?---I saw some boys ______ games near the river.A.played B.palying C.plays D.to play9.----ll off my bike and hurt my leg.---___________________.A.It doesn’t matter B.You are too careless C.I’m sorry to hear that.
付晨一生T乻
1 had 2 do 3 lay 4to give 5 death 6lying 7 have 8 to play 9talking 10was walking lying11 saying 12 stopped take 13 to get ,waitADDBB BDBC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
二、1. had 2.
lying(或者lie)
12.stopped
wait三、AD不会BB不会DBC都是自己做的,对不对咱知道,那些不会的你自己搜吧
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖