adj.(形容词)
用薰衣草薰香
夹熏衣草(在衣间)
洒以熏衣草
用熏衣草熏
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
lavender&:&薰衣草色, ...
在&&中查看更多...
any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually m widely cultivated
a pale purple color
Adjective:
of a pale purple color
lavender的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
I don't like the smell of lavender.
我不喜欢熏衣草的香味。
Dab lavender body oil on your wrist and sniff a few times.
往手腕上抹熏衣草精油,轻拍手腕,深深呼吸几次。
The honor attendants wore street-length dresses of lavender shantung.
出席的贵宾们都穿着不很长的淡紫色山东绸的衣服。
穗花油,薄荷油...
熏衣草花油
lavender的海词问答与网友补充:
lavender的相关资料:
lavender&:&熏衣 ...
在&&中查看更多...
lavender&:&熏衣草,熏 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
lavender:熏衣草学名/拉丁名l:avandula pedunculata英文名:Lavender别名:香水植物,灵香草、香草、黄香草界:植物界Plantae门:被子植物门Magnoliophyta纲:双子叶植…
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:我想去看普罗旺斯的薰衣草庄园是什么意思?
我想去看普罗旺斯的薰衣草庄园
问题补充:
I want to go to Provence, the Lavender Manor
I want to go see the Provence lavender manor
I want to go to look at the proletariat prosperous Si's aspic manor
I'd like to see Provence Lavender Manor
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!普罗旺斯英文简介:薰衣草之乡
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章正文
&最新英语            
&推荐英语            
&热门英语            
普罗旺斯英文简介:薰衣草之乡
作者:stephen&&&&文章来源:方向标英语网&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间: 【】
盛产葡萄酒的普罗旺斯,也因其是薰衣草的故乡而广为人知。这里曾迷倒了包括凡高在内的许多艺术家。对普罗旺斯的记忆,是漫天遍野弥散的熏衣草香,是深邃的酒窖里回荡的源远流长;是铭刻在尼斯街道的热力阳光,是嘎纳蓝色大海、红色岩石赋予的浮想联翩,是散落在年复一年葡萄枝头的硕果,是桃红葡萄酒细润、醉人的芬芳……
  provence, the heart of provence, is in the hills that bind the sea to the alps. these are the sloping vineyards; the cultivated lands and the colorful scenery that charmed cezanne (aix en provence), van gogh (arles), chagall or giono.
  in provence or the midi the local people have a soft singing accent which evokes their whole relaxed lifestyle. they have no greater pleasure after a hard days work than to enjoy a delicious and hardy meal shared with friends.
  this is the picturesque provence of pagnol, raimu, and fernandel.
  重点词汇
  alp n. 高山
  vineyard n. 葡萄园
  van gogh (画家)凡高
  picturesque a. 独特的
【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章: 没有了
&英语图片文章                                          薰衣草庄园 的翻译是:Lavender Manor 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
薰衣草庄园
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Lavender Manor
Lavender Manor
Lavender Manor
正在翻译,请等待...
Aspic manor
相关内容&a我非常喜欢打沙滩排球,所以我的父母陪我打沙滩排球 I like playing the sand beach volleyball extremely, therefore my parents accompany me to play the sand beach volleyball & a用手机沟通 Communicates with the handset & aRemedy the deficiency of the intellectual traffic system at the urgent turn 补救智力交通系统的缺乏在迫切轮 & a好了
明天好有很多任务
我今天就先睡了下次聊 Good tomorrow good had very many duties I on first to rest the next time to chat today & a那些蔬菜要多少钱?那些蔬菜要六元 How much money do these vegetables want? These vegetables take six Yuan & a质量第一、信誉至上、互惠互利、合作共赢 The quality first, the prestige supreme, the reciprocal benefit mutual benefit, the cooperation altogether wins & a尽管 Freely & a做好 Completion & a我想要简单快乐! I want simply joyful! & a我过去常常一天要给两三个人动手术 I pass one day to have to give 23 people frequently to have a surgery & aIt is reporyed that.. 它是reporyed那。 & a沙滩 Sand beach & a绿色物流 Green physical distribution & a各位可在此餐饮、休息,养足精神我们继续前行,前面更美的景色等着我们呢。 Each may in this dining, the rest, raise the full spirit we to continue the vanguard, front a more beautiful scenery is waiting for us. & a别对我不管,不问,不闻,不顾 Don't to me no matter, did not ask, did not hear, does not attend to & aThe time in Los Angeles 时间在洛杉矶 & ait
before yesterday 它前天是星期四 & a插件 Plug-in unit & aswift header 快速倒栽跳水 & aentered 进入 & ashoots
that can pass through
screen doors 射击可能穿过纱门的发烟 & a当我们在餐馆吃饭的时候,吃不完我们常常不要 When we eats meal in the restaurant, cannot finish eating we not to want frequently & ain China at the beginning of September hold a meeting to discuss. 在中国在9月举行初谈论的会议。 & a询问同学的电话号码。 Inquires schoolmate the telephone number. & a黄蜂 Hornet & a快、狠、稳 速く、無慈悲が、ある安定しているがある & a纯SVM网络算法的仿真 Pure SVM network algorithm simulation & aaccumulation of amphibole 闪石的储积 & a私人空间开始 Private start & a一个女人,一个孜孜不倦的追求一个公正的爱使她稳定 A woman, a diligently pursue fair love causes her to be stable & a我们可以说中文吗? We may speak Chinese? & avery niubility 非常niubility & atonite bamboo who want 要的tonite竹子 & a我的家人也支持我 My family member also supports me & a热烈欢迎池邦洋莅临指导工作 The warm welcome pond nation ocean visits the instruction work & a淫荡男 Lascivious male & aSMALL ONE 小一个 & a我理解错这份邮件. I understand the wrong this mail. & aI learn English 我学会英语 & a希望能跟你一起吃午饭 The hope can have the lunch together with you & a本文研究了脱附温度、土壤含水率和通风量对硝基苯脱附效率的影响 This article has studied the coming off temperature, the soil moisture content and the ventilation paranitrophenyl coming off efficiency influence & a下楼与小朋友玩耍 Goes downstairs plays with the child & a简易二极管收音机 Simple diode radio & a还有关于人物的 Also has about the character & athese are my brothers 这些是我的兄弟 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!you do not care .i knew it .though you said lots of words to me before ,you did none of them .i have waited and waited for a long time ,but Please input the text which you need to translate! you do not care .i knew it .though you said lots of words to me before, you did none of them .i have waited and waited for a long time, but & aShare or tweet about your upcoming trip and have a chance at winning a stay. It's that simple. 份额或鸣叫关于您即将来临的旅行和有一个机会在赢取逗留。 它是简单的那。 & a微笑只是表情 The smile is only the expression & athere are chinese staement 有中国staement & aEF mobile english EF流动英语 & a薰衣草庄园 Aspic manor &

我要回帖

更多关于 薰衣草剧情简介 的文章

随机推荐