请用英文翻译以下短 我认为作为老师是一个非常的工作,而且做为一名老师是非常幸福 离渡的!最起码不要写作业

温馨提示:
您访问的“空间”因不符合互联网相关安全规范,现暂不支持访问。康老师是非常漂亮的老师!对我们很好!我们都非常爱戴她! 用英文翻译一下_百度知道
康老师是非常漂亮的老师!对我们很好!我们都非常爱戴她! 用英文翻译一下
提问者采纳
Miss Kang is our teacherShe`s very beautifulShe`s kind of usWe are very like her
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
Miss Kang is a very beautiful teacher,who treat me very well!We all love her so much!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:妈妈是一名老师,她非常关心我的学习,还经常和我到书店去看书。是什么意思?
妈妈是一名老师,她非常关心我的学习,还经常和我到书店去看书。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Mother is a teacher, she takes to heart my study, also usually arriving the bookstore to read the book with me.
Mother is a teacher, she cares about my study extremely, but also frequently and read I to the bookstore.
Mothers is a teacher she deeply about my learning, also frequently read books to bookstores with me.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我们每一个人都是非常自己能够生活在一个幸福美满的家庭里,他们谁也不想在一个有争斗的家庭中,我们要的生活其实很简单的,只是这个社会的很多因素让人类变得太快了,人类让金钱迷失了双眼,他们只知道给我们金钱却不知道我们缺少他们的爱,是我们的过错还是这个社会的错是什么意思?
我们每一个人都是非常自己能够生活在一个幸福美满的家庭里,他们谁也不想在一个有争斗的家庭中,我们要的生活其实很简单的,只是这个社会的很多因素让人类变得太快了,人类让金钱迷失了双眼,他们只知道给我们金钱却不知道我们缺少他们的爱,是我们的过错还是这个社会的错
问题补充:
Each of us is able to live in a happy family, who do not want a battle family, the life we want is very simple, but many factors in this society, humans become too faster, human let money lost eyes, they only know to give us money and do not know that we are missing their love, it is our fault or
正在翻译,请等待...
Our each people all are own can live extremely in a happiness content family, their nobody wants to have in the battle family in one, we want life actually very simple, only was this society's very many factors lets the humanity become too quick, the humanity let the money lose both eyes, they only
We each personal are is very themselves to life in a happiness happy of family in, they who also don't want to in a has fights of family in the, we to of life actually is simple of, just this social of many factors let human became too fast has, human let money lost has eyes, they only know to we mo
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我的家很温馨,我家四口人,爸爸妈妈姐姐我。爸爸是一个工人,妈妈也是一名工人,姐姐是一名教师,我们过着幸福快乐的日子是什么意思?
我的家很温馨,我家四口人,爸爸妈妈姐姐我。爸爸是一个工人,妈妈也是一名工人,姐姐是一名教师,我们过着幸福快乐的日子
问题补充:
My home is warm, my four, my father mother, sister and me. Father is a worker, the mother is a worker, my sister is a teacher, we live happily ever after
My home is warm and welcoming, and my family is 4, Mom, Dad, my sister. My father is a worker and his mother is also a worker, and her older sister, a teacher, we lived happily ever after
My family is very warm, my family four people, father and mother elder sister I.The daddy is a worker, mother also is a worker, the elder sister is a teacher, we happy joyful day
My family is very warm, four people in my family, father mother sister and I. My father is a worker, mother was a worker and my sister is a teacher, we are living a happy life
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 非常幸福 离渡 的文章

随机推荐