时间上向前走用英语怎么说回溯到21世纪以前怎么说?? back in time? back to time?

黑衣人 主题句·Back In Time-Pitbull
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场歌词中有to be back 的taylor的歌_百度知道
歌词中有to be back 的taylor的歌
歌词to be back taylor歌
Back To December - Taylor Swifttranslated by lineI'm so glad you made time to see me 真高兴能抽间看我How's life? Tell me how's your family 告诉我近何家都平安吧I haven't seen them in a while 我已经间没见You've been good, busier than ever 事业帆风顺忙碌更胜前Small talk, work and the weather 我闲聊着谈着工作气等零碎事Your guard is up and I know why 明显加强戒备其缘由我知肚明Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind 我俩见面痛楚依旧底挥You gave me roses and I left them there to die 赠与我玫瑰我却任由枯萎凋零So this is me swallowing my pride standing in fron of you saying I'm sorry for that night 我放我高傲自尊想面说晚我真抱歉And I go back to December all the time 我刻都想十二月It turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin you 事实证明孑身加重我思恋Wishin I'd realized what I had when you were mine 希望我能早意识我初拥美I go back to December turn around and make it all right 真希望能十二月纠错重I go back to December all the time 我刻都想十二月These days I haven't been sleepin 些我都辗转难眠Stayin up playing back myself leavin 脑海直浮现初我离场景When your birthday passed and I didn't call 候我却没打电给庆Then I think about summer all the beautiful times 脑海忆起夏美光宝贵I watched you laughin from the passenger side 我看着行道漫步And realized I loved you in the fall 随秋我救药And then the cold came the dark days when fear crept into my mind 寒冬降临黑暗随忧惧占据我You gave me all your lovin all I gave you was goodbye 用呵护我我所赠却绝情手So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night 我放我高傲自尊想面说晚我真抱歉And I go back to December all the time 我刻都想十二月It turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin you 事实证明孑身加重我思恋Wishin I'd realized what I had when you were mine 希望我能早意识我初拥美I go back to December turn around and change my own mind 真希望能十二月改变我错误想I go back to December all the time 我刻都想十二月I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile 我比想念黝黑肌肤真挚微笑So good to me so right 我And how you held me in your arms that September night 九月晚我挽胸前美The first time you ever saw me cry 第看我流泪候Maybe this is wishful thinkin 许我番痴妄想Probably mindless dreamin 或许我幼稚真痴想If we loved again I swear I'd love you right 我机相
我发誓我I'd go back in time and change it but I can't 我改变自我惜已经太晚So if the chain is on your door I understand 依旧拒绝我我理解This is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night 我放我高傲自尊想面说晚我真抱歉And I go back to December 我十二月It turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin you 事实证明孑身加重我思恋Wishin I'd realized what I had when you were mine 希望我能早意识我初拥美I go back to December turn around and make it all right 希望我能十二月纠错重新I go back to December turn around and change my own mind 我要十二月改我错误想改变错I go back to December all the time 我刻都想十二月all the time 直都想made by lineBack To December - Taylor Swift
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁People are deliberately bricking their iPhones by going back in time - 推酷
People are deliberately bricking their iPhones by going back in time
According to a thread on
, any 64-bit iOS devices&suffer from a problem that renders them unusable if the time and date settings are set&to a specific point.
Needless to say, though I will anyway,
you shouldn’t try this
at home, or work, or anywhere else really – unless you fancy a trip to your local Apple Store.
The problem arises if you set the date to&January 1, 1970,&which will then prevent the phone from booting up again, until you make that trip to the store.
shouldn’t
be permanently bricked, and while other people have reported success in booting their phone after a full drain of the battery, or waiting longer than five hours, there’s no guarantee that will get you working again.
In short, why the hell would you try this?? Now we’ve told you about it&and&plenty of people can verify it ‘works’ –&there’s really no need to test it out for yourself.
from discussion
If you do, and the battery drain trick (or removing the SIM card) doesn’t work, then you’ll need to head to an Apple Store for re-imaging of the handset.
from discussion
已发表评论数()
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见
正文不准确
标题不准确
排版有问题
没有分页内容
图片无法显示