一篇填空,各位国光帮帮忙20120208

有这样一篇完型填空,开头是 As Christmas drew near,Ursula was faced with just that problem. 帮忙找.要答案的,谢了各位_百度作业帮
有这样一篇完型填空,开头是 As Christmas drew near,Ursula was faced with just that problem. 帮忙找.要答案的,谢了各位
As Christmas drew near,Ursula was faced with just that problem.She had come to live in an American home and learn English.50 ,she would mind the children and do anything she was asked.One of her tasks was to keep track of 51 Christmas presents.Ursula did this faithfully,but she became increasingly worried.What could she buy for her 52 with the little money she had that would compare with the gifts she was recording daily?53 ,even without any of the gifts ,her employer seems to have everything.Ursula _ 54 _ long and hard.On Christmas Eve,she went to a store.She moved slowly through crowds of shoppers,55 things in her mind.Finally she bought a baby dress.She immediately called 56 .“Excuse me,please,can you help me find a poor family with a baby?” “A poor family?” said the 57 driver.“Yes,a very poor family.” Ursula told the man of what she was trying to do.He 58 in silence,and then said,“I know a family who 59 just about everything.”When they reached a 60 the driver said,“They live on the third floor.” Ursula shook her head,“Would you take this dress to them and tell them it’s from someone …someone who has everything.”Early the next day,Ursula 61 everyone for the presents she received.Then,she began to 62 why there seemed to be none from her.She told about what she did the night before.When she finished,there was a long 63 .“You see,” she added,“I try to do a kindness in your 64 .And this is my Christmas present to you.”50.A.In return B.As a result C.By the way D.In a sense51.A.delivering B.mailing C.arriving D.sending52.A.American family B.own family C.friends D.classmates53.A.Otherwise B.Therefore C.Besides D.However54.A.talked B.worked C.waited D.thought55.A.selecting B.matching C.remembering D.organizing56.A.a shop B.a taxi C.her employer D.her parents57.A.delighted B.anxious C.surprised D.respectful58.A.noticed B.listened C.got out D.carried on59.A.buys B.has C.uses D.needs60.A.garage B.building C.station D.yard61.A.thanked B.encouraged C.praised D.admired62.A.settle B.repeat C.argue D.explain63.A.delay B.silence C.time D.break64.A.case B.opinion C.memory D.name应该是这篇...格式有点乱,在word里整理下就好了...
喔喔,这个貌似有点难喔一道填空题填空题:我自信但不自夸,我()但不(),我()但不().注意!—— ——"自信"和"自夸"的首字都是"自"!_百度作业帮
一道填空题填空题:我自信但不自夸,我()但不(),我()但不().注意!—— ——"自信"和"自夸"的首字都是"自"!
我(谦虚)但不(空虚),我(知足)但不(满足),我(风流)但不(下流)喜欢哪个?自己选吧!
谦虚,自卑
执着,顽固
您可能关注的推广英语翻译&_百度作业帮
prepared,他们准备接受我的主意&_百度作业帮
56.raining57.window58.out59.wearing60.worried61.home62.for63.sitting64.clock65.supper填空 各位,帮帮忙吧~~_百度知道
填空 各位,帮帮忙吧~~
这样写的好处是____________________________国作家_____,为我们塑造了一位_____、_____的船长形象。课文最后,作者把船长比作了一尊“_________”,船长为了__________而______________
提问者采纳
法国文豪维克多·雨果忠于职守、舍己为人其他人的生命安全舍弃自己的生命的高尚情操
提问者评价
不用谢~~~~~~~您的回答太晚了~~~做个朋友吧~~~~~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 国光帮帮忙20120208 的文章

随机推荐