what is she likelike什么意思

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:what is your house like ? 的翻译是:你的房子像是什么? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
what is your house like ?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你的房子是什么样?
你的房子像是什么?
你的房子像是什么?
什么是你的家像?
什么是您的房子象?
相关内容&aThe manufacturer processed all 25 cores into single side polished wafers. The run schedule was randomized to minimize process drift effects and ensure that the data reflects differences in material properties. Data was collected at many of the critical stages of the manufacturing process, including wafer geometry param 制造商处理了全部25个核心成唯一边被擦亮的薄酥饼。 奔跑日程表被随机化使处理漂泊作用减到最小和保证数据反射在物质物产上的区别。 数据收集了在许多制造过程的重要阶段,包括薄酥饼几何参量(镭、TTV、经线和弓)和被拒绝的薄酥饼比率。 & aOPTION\GAME OPTION下的ENABLE CONSOLE选择YES Under OPTIONGAME OPTION ENABLE CONSOLE chooses YES & a心中的伟人 In heart extraordinary personality & a经典婚庆礼仪策划机构 The classics marriage celebrates the etiquette plan organization & athe first modern Olymplc Games were held in Athens,Greece. 第一场现代Olymplc比赛在雅典,希腊被拿着。 & awhat do you wanna talk 什么您想要谈话 & acome on,children.look at the animals. 振作一点, children.look在动物。 & a围棋神 Chinese chess god & a外星人走出飞船 The alien goes out the airship & a带领某人参观 Leads somebody visit & a现在的我,一直在更新 Present I, am renewing continuously & aSome things are clear on how it own line 有些事是清楚的关于怎样它拥有线 & a某个漂亮的地方 Some attractive place & a爱上帝的女孩 Loves God's girl & abenisplayingontheslide benisplayingontheslide & aialways listen and ask you ialways听并且要求您 & a对不起,原谅我自做多情打扰你那么久 ! Sorry, forgives me from to do disturbs full of affection your that long time! & aD then think about it. 立即做您的任务; 然后考虑。 & apress
ground press
ground & aJewelry Store 金银手饰店 & aCome back, as long as you at my side, than anything else. 回来,只要您在我的边,比别的。 & a有些乏味 Somewhat tasteless & alet's play
ang seek 我们演奏 ang寻求 & a30% first deposit bonus! 30%第一储蓄奖金! & aUnit: Root 单位: 根 & aWhich of the following is NOT needed for a young man to be happy? 需要的不是哪些以下为了一个年轻人能是愉快的? & a我最喜欢的人是妈妈 I most like the human is mother & aThe two houses stand only 500 meters away 二个房子只站立500米外 & a为了买一辆新的自行车,我爸爸拼命挣钱。 In order to buy a new bicycle, my daddy goes all out to make money. & a沙奎尔·奥尼尔(日-),美国职业篮球运动员,司职中锋,NBA实力最强中锋之一,曾效力于NBA波士顿凯尔特人队,奥兰多魔术队和洛杉矶湖人队、迈阿密热火队、菲尼克斯太阳队以及克里夫兰骑士队。职业生涯中,他是一个名副其实的内线大杀器,曾经获得四次NBA总冠军。大力灌篮与篮下小勾手是其必杀技。场下的“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔总是妙语连珠,热爱街舞,极富娱乐性的体育明星。日,“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔在“推特”上宣布告别战斗了19年的NBA。 Sand Quayle · O'Neill (on March 6, 1972 -), American professional basketball athlete, Si Zhi center, one of NBA strength strongest centers, once potency in NBA Boston Celts team, Orlando magic team and Los Angeles Laker, Miami friendly team, Phoenix sun team as well as Cleveland knight team.In the p & aThat's a nice cake,says Mrs.White. 那是一个好的蛋糕,说Mrs.White。 & aI you feel tired! Hate it! Please tell me! 您感到疲乏的I! 恨它! 请告诉我! & a优美的英文句子 Exquisite English sentence & aI'am sorry,I be a police I'am抱歉, I是警察 & a城巴 City Pakistan & aI will love you, I will let you into my heart, 我将爱您,我将让您入我的心脏, & aThe human communication process is more complex than it appears .Many messages in face to face contact are transmitted through paralanguage 人的通信过程比看起来复杂。许多消息在面对面接触通过paralanguage被传送 & aMary家里很穷、过去她不得不去田里干活、她不识字、却很想读书、后来 、她在UNICEF的帮助下 、终于如愿以偿! In the Mary family was very poor, passes she to be able not but to go to in the field to work, she is not literate, very wants to study, afterwards, she under the UNICEF help, finally to achieve wishes actually! & anewsp aper newsp aper & a不同的感觉 Different feeling & a我走了你要好好的 I walked you to have well & ashiny whitening liquid Foundtion (Natural Color) 发光的漂白的液体Foundtion (自然颜色) & aThose sad and extreme low long gone. do you understand? 长期去的那些哀伤和极端低。 您是否了解? & a完全陌生的人 Completely strange person & a喝酒伤身、注意身体 Drinks bursts oneself, pays attention to the body & awhere does your father work whaere完成您的父亲工作 & aBazhe paradis Bazhe paradis & a我会尽力你为找到合适你的房子 I can you for find with every effort am appropriate you the house & a想试一下 Wants to try & aWhat kind of you then point the pain ? What kind of you then point the pain? & a12歲 美少女 12 year old of beautiful young girl & aBut the logical thinking ability from math can help you solve some problem 但逻辑思维能力从算术可能帮助您解决某一问题 & awhat is your house like ? 什么是您的房子象? &what_is_like是什么意思_what_is_like的翻译_音标_读音_用法_例句_爱词霸在线词典
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!当前位置: &
求翻译:What is he like?是什么意思?是什么意思?
What is he like?是什么意思?
问题补充:
what is he like? What does it mean?
He is like What? What does that mean?