翻译Today,we take a virtual walk down aalmost famous rmvbstreet found in almost every land on the planet.

根据上下文内容,将文中划线部分译成汉语或者英语Dear Mom and Dad We’re having a wonderful time in Australia. There is so much to see that it is impossible for me to tell you everything. During the past three days, 小题1:我们已经在悉尼(Sydney)四处游览了一番. We climbed the bridge, where we could get a really good view of the city.小题2:We also went to the zoo,
where we saw many animals that can only be found in Australia. We spent some time relaxing in the sunshine at the beach, and then we went to Pitt Street and wandered around for a bit while we did some shopping. Though I would like to spend more time here, the local guide told us that we would fly to Cairns(凯恩斯)tomorrow. 小题3:据说那儿大海非常美, where many different fish live. 小题4:Now everybody is busy packing in order to save time when we get up tomorrow. This time tomorrow we will be enjoying the ocean near Cairns. I can’t wait.Though I have much more to tell you, I must go to bed now so that I can get up early and get to the airport on time. 小题5:请向奶奶致以我最好的祝福and tell her that I am coming back soon.LoveRobert - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据上下文内容,将文中划线部分译成汉语或者英语Dear Mom and Dad We’re having a wonderful time in Australia. There is so much to see that it is impossible for me to tell you everything. During the past three days, 小题1:我们已经在悉尼(Sydney)四处游览了一番. We climbed the bridge, where we could get a really good view of the city.小题2:We also went to the zoo,
where we saw many animals that can only be found in Australia. We spent some time relaxing in the sunshine at the beach, and then we went to Pitt Street and wandered around for a bit while we did some shopping. Though I would like to spend more time here, the local guide told us that we would fly to Cairns(凯恩斯)tomorrow. 小题3:据说那儿大海非常美, where many different fish live. 小题4:Now everybody is busy packing in order to save time when we get up tomorrow. This time tomorrow we will be enjoying the ocean near Cairns. I can’t wait.Though I have much more to tell you, I must go to bed now so that I can get up early and get to the airport on time. 小题5:请向奶奶致以我最好的祝福and tell her that I am coming back soon.LoveRobert根据上下文内容,将文中划线部分译成汉语或者英语Dear Mom and Dad We’re having a wonderful time in Australia. There is so much to see that it is impossible for me to tell you everything. During the past three days, 小题1:我们已经在悉尼(Sydney)四处游览了一番. We climbed the bridge, where we could get a really good view of the city.小题2:We also went to the zoo,
where we saw many animals that can only be found in Australia. We spent some time relaxing in the sunshine at the beach, and then we went to Pitt Street and wandered around for a bit while we did some shopping. Though I would like to spend more time here, the local guide told us that we would fly to Cairns(凯恩斯)tomorrow. 小题3:据说那儿大海非常美, where many different fish live. 小题4:Now everybody is busy packing in order to save time when we get up tomorrow. This time tomorrow we will be enjoying the ocean near Cairns. I can’t wait.Though I have much more to tell you, I must go to bed now so that I can get up early and get to the airport on time. 小题5:请向奶奶致以我最好的祝福and tell her that I am coming back soon.LoveRobert科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:We’ve traveled a lot around Sydney.小题2:我们也去了动物园,在那儿我们看到许多只有在澳大利亚才能看到的动物。小题3:It is said that the ocean there is beautiful.小题4:为了明早起床节约时间,现在大家都在忙着打包行李。小题5:Please send my best wishes to Granny解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心您要找的是不是:
planet walk
星球上行走
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
I will walk the planet in a special body designed for that purpose.
我将用一个特别设计的身体行走在地球上。
THE GIST:* After eight months in isolation, two volunteers with the Mars 500 mission will simulate a walk on the Red Planet.
要点:1.经过8个月的隔离,两名 Mars-500(火星500计划)志愿者将进行火星行走的模拟实
People watching is one of Leicester Square's great attractions as representatives from virtually every country on litttle old planet earth walk past and simply gawp at each other.
人们能看到地球村的各种人在这里走过,而人与人之间都是惺惺相惜,这也是莱斯特广场的一大特色。
Today,we take a virtual walk down a famous street found in almost every land on the planet.
VOA: special.
Who wants to walk the planet alone?
Despite this outlandish getup—she looks as if she were ready for a space walk on a planet made of candy—Ehle is perhaps the most appealing scientist in the history of the movies.
In absolute terms the UK consumer is one of the richest human beings to ever walk the face of the planet.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
通过散步消除;在步行速度和距离上胜过
walk down on
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
In the nature, the spider with its special mechanism of climb can walk on uprightness wall even it can walk stand upside down on the ceiling.
在自然界中,蜘蛛因其独特的爬行机制可以在垂直的墙壁甚至倒立在天花板上行走。
The red carpet is divided into sections, and if you're some everyday movie studio executive, you walk down the carpet on the side of the screaming fans in bleachers. It's hard to hear yourself speak.
红地铁被分为几个区域,如果你是制片公司的普通管理人员,你将走在红毯靠近狂热粉丝群的一侧,那里你甚至都听不清自己说的话。
Even if we choose to walk down the path on the right, copies of ourselves in other universes may be choosing the left.
即使我们选择走右边的路,我们在其他宇宙的分身可能会选择左边那条路。
There,on Easter morning, people walk up and down Fifth Avenue after church services to enjoy the spring weather.
And so, we walk that distance from Pierson College down to the York Street Gate, over to Chapel Street, make the left on Chapel Street, another block down to High walk into the Starbuck's.
然后,我们从皮尔逊学院出发,沿着约克街走,越过新教堂街,向左转,又穿过一条街道,走到星巴克。
Today,we take a virtual walk down a famous street found in almost every land on the planet.
Trying on her Italian-made silk wedding gown for the first time, the bride says she will walk down the aisle on May 28 with a new sense of purpose.
England will be close to Australia when they walk down the tunnel on Saturday.
Also, as the animals walk up and down on the rubbish and spread it around the streets it creates traffic hazards in congested areas of the city.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
The most famous street in the city is Karl Johans Gate.
城中最著名的街道是卡尔约翰斯卡德大街。
Less than half the city’s public transport facilities have been restored, and the wheels on the city’s famous street-cars, even the one named Desire, are still rusty.
城市公共交通设施恢复了不到一半。 这座城市著名的街车,甚至是那辆欲望号街车,它们的轮子仍然锈迹斑斑。
In fact, there's a very famous book called A Random Walk Down Wall Street, that was one of the first to make this hypothesis.
实际上,有一本很著名的书,叫做在华尔街上随机漫步,这本书是最早提出这种假设的先驱者之一。
There was this famous bookstore in Princeton on Nassau Street called Micawber's, which is a wonderful bookstore.
普林斯顿的拿骚街,曾有家著名的书店,名叫"麦考伯书店",那是家很棒的书店
In the city of Nizhny Novgorod, east of Moscow, Nikita Nomerz is famous among street artists for literally giving a new face to derelict buildings.
It features a ballerina balancing on the famous Wall Street bull.
Like Harajuku, Sugamo has a famous pedestrian shopping street, but its shops are popular with seniors instead of teens.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 virtual 的文章

随机推荐