用几句形象的语言来描写亲人的作文一下养育你的亲人。(要快,拜托了,快快快)

一个山里的孩子这样写道:“父亲像一张弓,蓄一生之势要把孩子射出大山.”你也试着用几句形%C一个山里的孩子这样写道:“父亲像一张弓,蓄一生之势要把孩子射出大山.”你也试着用几句形象化的语言来描写一下养育你的亲人.不是仿句,要一片不少于300字的文章.
答案是这么说的:在家中,父亲是鞋子,母亲是袜子,我是藏在他们层层保护下的脚.下雨的时候,鞋子为我挡风遮雨;走路的时候,袜子为我减少摩擦;而平时,我会老老实实地呆在里面.或者:母亲似一片云,出满怀之爱想把孩子包裹温暖.儿子如掌中宝,用一生光芒要让父亲感受荣耀.父亲像一条河,倾一生之情要把孩子渡向大海.父亲像一阵风,注一生之力要把孩子吹上人尖.父亲像指南针,尽半生之力要把孩子引向彼岸.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码父亲像一张弓 蓄一生之势要把孩子射出大山.试着用几句形象化的语言来描写一下养育你的人
其实模仿原句的修辞就可以了~这里有一些参考~1、母亲像明亮的太阳,让我看到了光明 .2、母亲像温暖的阳光,让我满怀期望 .3、母亲像参天的大树,让我感觉凉爽 .4、母亲像鼓起航帆,让我顺利的到达彼岸.5、母亲像点燃的蜡烛,让我看到光明.6、母亲是大地,我就是小草.7、母亲是绿叶,我就是鲜花.8、母亲是金色的灯塔,时刻指明我前进的方向.9、母亲是遮风挡雨的纸伞,呵护着我幼小的生命.10、母亲是御寒的冬衣,时刻给我温暖.11、母亲是使人复苏的动力,是力量的源泉,是前进的风帆.12、母亲是天边的启明星,总是早早地起来忙碌.13、母亲是我的闹钟,天天准时把我唤醒.14、母亲是避风的港湾,让归航的我不再漂泊.15、母亲是陈年的老酒,让我深刻感受到浓烈的甘醇.16、母亲是威严的老师,让我学会了怎样做人.17、母亲是默默的老黄牛,忍辱负重,从不叫苦.18、母亲是和平的信使,给邻里之间带来了和睦.19、母亲是不熄的篝火,一直温暖着我们的家.20、母亲是一眼长流不息的甘泉,让我时刻享受甘甜.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
母亲如雨,给小树般的我带来春的洗礼. 父亲如阳,给小草似的我带来光的呵护.母亲如氧气,给我清新的空气.想的好辛苦,给点分,万分感谢.
母亲是茶,父亲似山
许多法俄方
扫描下载二维码帮我翻译一下,快快快啊,拜托了_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,快快快啊,拜托了
威严的古城墙上的人来来往往,她既是一座有悠久历史文化的古城。这就是我美丽的家乡,宽宽的步行街车水马龙  我的家乡在大同,高高的恒山仿佛在邀请白云来 坐呢,巧夺天工的云岗石窟让人惊叹不已,又是一座美丽的城市,我非常喜欢她
我有更好的答案
the broad pedestrain street is crowed with people and vehicles, and she't help to marvel at the Yungang Grottoes which was graved with great talent. This is my wonderful hometwon My hometown is Datong,she is a historical ancient s
also beatiful.
people on the majestic ancient city wall are moving around, I love it so much,
and they can&#39, and Hengshan Mountain which stands high seems to be inviting cloud
My hometown is in datong, she is not only a long history and culture of the ancient city, is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall people come and go, the yungang grottoes type amazing unceasingly, wide pedestrian street heavy traffic, high in the park as if BaiYunLai invite you sit. This is my beautiful home, I like her very much.
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
快快快的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下,快快快啊,拜托了_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,快快快啊,拜托了
这就是我美丽的家乡,巧夺天工的云岗石窟让人惊叹不已,高高的恒山仿佛在邀请白云来 坐呢,宽宽的步行街车水马龙,又是一座美丽的城市  我的家乡在大同,我非常喜欢她。威严的古城墙上的人来来往往,她既是一座有悠久历史文化的古城
宽。雄伟的古城墙人来人往。这些都是,附属法例街道水山,非常在百度搜索百度在线翻译将提供,马龙,艺术击败性质的我的家乡是在大同,我爱她,她是一个城市具有悠久的历史和文化的古城,是一座美丽的城市。衡山似乎邀请白运来坐。云冈石窟是惊人的,这是我美丽的家乡
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
人来人往。这些都是,马龙我的家在大同,广泛的附属法例街道水山。衡山邀请柏纡嗯似乎坐,非常百度搜索在百度翻译,这是我美丽的家乡,我爱她,她是一个城市具有悠久的历史和文化的古城,是一座美丽的城市,艺术击败性质。雄伟的古城墙。云冈石窟是惊人的
My hometown is in Datong, she is a city with a long history and culture of the ancient city, it is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall of people coming and going, art beats nature. The Yungang Grottoes is amazing, wide pedestrian street water Malone, high Mt. Hengshan seemed to invite Bai Yunlai to sit. This is my beautiful hometown, I love her very much在百度上搜 百度在线翻译就会有的。以上就是。
My hometown is Datong, an ancient beautiful city with massive culture. People wander about on the grand ancient walls, splendid Yungang grottoes could blow the visitors away, there are waves of vehicles on the road, and the high Hengshan Mountain looks like inviting the clouds to come and have a visit. That's my lovely hometown, I love it very much.
My hometown in Datong, she is both a long history and culture of the ancient city, is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall of people coming and going, the Yungang Grottoes amazing talent for endless, wide busy pedestrian street, the tall Hengshan as if in invitation Baiyun to sit on it. That's the beauty of my hometown, I like her very much.【谷歌翻译】
My hometown in Datong, a city with a long history as well as a historical and cultural city, a beautiful city. People coming and going on the splendor of the ancient city wall, representing the Yungang Grottoes were amazing, wide pedestrian traffic, high hi seem to be inviting white cloud to
sit. This is my beautiful homeland, I like her very much.
My hometown is in datong, she is not only a long history and culture of the ancient city, is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall people come and go, the yungang grottoes type amazing unceasingly, wide pedestrian street heavy traffic, high in the park as if BaiYunLai invite you sit. This is my beautiful home, I like her very much.
快快快的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 描写亲人的作文 的文章

随机推荐