I often tell my son not to skate2 on the pond被动

要理由How many times __________ not to do that?A.I told you B.have I told you
这里是考察现在完成时的被动语态【现在完成时的被动语态的特殊疑问句】为:疑问词 + have / has + been + done.如:How long have the machine been repaired?这些机器已被修好多长时间了?Who has been invited?谁受...
那如果前面是it is the third time __________ not to do that.是不是A就可以了?
是的,不过还要在I之前加that构成强调句型,希望再次帮助到你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码将下列句子改成被动语态1 They will not paint the house again next year2 They promised Mary a new doll for he birthday3 I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond4 where did he tramslate the story5 we had to repair our TV set6 Do they take good care of the sick7 They company has paid the workers very handsome wages8 They showed me the room where they lived英语好的大大快出现吧!
1.The house won't be painted again until next year.2.Mary was promised a new doll for her birthday.3.The children were told many times not to skate on the pond.4.Where was the story translated?5.Our TV set had to be repaired.6.Are the sick taken good care of?7.The workers in their company were paid very handsome wages.8.I should be showed where they lived.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 They will not paint the house again next yearthe house will not be painted next year2 They promised Mary a new doll for he birthdayMary was promised a new doll for her birthday3 ...
1.The house won't be painted again next year.2.Mary was promised a new doll by themfor her birthday.3.The children were told many times not to skate on the pond.4.Where was the story tr...
扫描下载二维码改写下列的英语句子_百度知道【图文】主动被动习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
主动被动习题
上传于||暂无简介
大小:39.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语被动语态急!二.被动语态语法练习:A.主动句转被动句1 his mother told him not to waste time on fishing.2 Father gave me a toy at Christmas.3 This factory produces machine tools.4 They should do it at once.5 He is likely to let you down.6 They named the child tom.7.We found some jewels in a box.8. The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision.9. James has left a parcel for you.10. You must finish the article before Friday.11. They will not paint the house again next year.12. They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday.13. I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond.14. Where did he translate the story?15. We had to repair our TV set.16. Do they take good care of the sick?17. They company has paid the workers very handsome wages.B、被动句转主动句1.Spanish is spoken in South America.2. The plans will have to be revised.3. All the words must be looked up in a dictionary.4. Has John been cured of his heart illness?5. The door should not have been left open all night.6. We are afraid that we may be attacked at night.7. We are being taught how to operate the new machine.
1 his mother told him not to waste time on fishing.He was told by his mother not to waste time on fishing.2 Father gave me a toy at Christmas.I was given a toy at Christmas by Father.3 This factory produces machine tools.Machine tools were produced by this factory.4 They should do it at once.It should be done by them at once5 He is likely to let you down.You are likely to be let down by him.6 They named the child tom.The child was named Tom by them.7.We found some jewels in a boxSome jewels were found by us in a box..8.The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision.The pupils are being kept at school by the teacher for a revision.9.James has left a parcel for you.A parcel has been left for you by James.10.You must finish the article before Friday.The article must be finished by you before Friday.11.They will not paint the house again next year.The house won't be painted again by them next year.12.They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday.Mary was promised a new doll for her birthday13.I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond.The children have been told many times not to skate on the pond.14.Where did he translate the story?Where was the story translated by him?15.We had to repair our TV set.Our TV set had to be repaired by us.16.Do they take good care of the sick?Are good care of the sick taken by them?17.They company has paid the workers very handsome wages.The workers have been paid very handsome wages by the company.B、被动句转主动句1.Spanish is spoken in South America.People speal Spanish in South America.2.The plans will have to be revised.They will have to revise the plans3.All the words must be looked up in a dictionary.You must look all the words up in a dictionary4.Has John been cured of his heart illness?Have the doctors cured John of his heart illness?5.The door should not have been left open all night.You should not have left the door open all night.6.We are afraid that we may be attacked at night.We are afraid that someone may attack us at night.7.We are being taught how to operate the new machine.Someone is teaching us how to operate the new machine.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He was told not to waste time on fishing by his mother.I was given a toy by my father at Christmas.It shoud been done by them at once.You are likely to be let down by him.Some jewe...
方法:把宾语提出来做主语,动词改为被动态(be done),主语变成补语,一般用by,by的东西一般都可以不写,除非为了特意强调。参考解析:A.主动句转被动句1
He was told not to waste time on fishing by his mother.2
I was given a toy at Christmas by father...
his mother told him that his time shouldn't be wasted on fishing.2
A toy was gived by my father at Christmas3
machine tools. are produced by
this factory 4
.It should be done by t...
这个语法发宾语变主语,把主语用by+主语,后面跟上,还是自己动脑筋做吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 skate2 的文章

随机推荐