有没有我想当护士的护士英语作文文

有没有我想当护士的英语作文_百度知道
有没有我想当护士的英语作文
提问者采纳
I hope my dream will come true。我很乐意帮助别人。我想帮助需要帮助的人是具有极大的价值I have a dream. 【我的梦想.I study very diligently in order to make my dream come true.I would like to care for the patients and the injured。现在我在2年级的医学院的学生.I am ready to help others。我想照顾病人和受伤。我学习很努力为了实现我的梦想.I think helping people in need is of great value.Now I am in Grade 2 of a medical school,我想成为一个护士在我毕业的时候。我希望我的梦想会成真,I want to be a nurse when I graduate ,当一名护士】我有一个梦想
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I am ready to help othersI have a dream.I study very diligently in order to make my dream come true.Now I am in Grade 2 of a medical school.I would like to care for the patients and the injured.I hope my dream will come true,I want to be a nurse when I graduate .I think helping people in need is of great value
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何个成为一名好的护士,有些人认为,,,,,我认为的英语作文_百度知道
如何个成为一名好的护士,有些人认为,,,,,我认为的英语作文
3;s trust, forbidden to ask for money, seeing patients as relatives.2A good medical ethics, improve the service attitude, establish put one&#39, the patient must have love, self-esteem, self-reliance, to meet ts heart and soul into the idea of serving the people, carry forward the spirit of selfless dedication, make the patient have a sense of security, get the patient&#39.4.In 5 patients:1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你想当护士吗?为题写一篇英语带翻译的作文_作业帮
你想当护士吗?为题写一篇英语带翻译的作文
你想当护士吗?为题写一篇英语带翻译的作文
第一,想当,原因第二,当护士对社会能做的贡献,第三,文章的升华,比如,社会和谐,人民身体健康什么的.《我的梦想》我的梦想是做一名护士 英语作文并且有汉语翻译_百度知道
《我的梦想》我的梦想是做一名护士 英语作文并且有汉语翻译
I am a student in a middle school now.Everyone in my class has a dream,including me. My dream is to be a nurse because I think nurse is a great job . People call nuses &angles wearing white& and nurses may help doctors rescure people. What's more being a nurse can be respected by many people. As a nurse, I can help the ill person and make them healthy. I think nurses are kind and helpful so I will be a good nurse in the future. From now on I must study hard. I do believe my dream will come true.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我毕业后的理想工作护士 英语作文_作业帮
我毕业后的理想工作护士 英语作文
我毕业后的理想工作护士 英语作文
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
太短了,还有麻烦加翻译
还有什么问题么?