there are many people there speak( )the airport now

你应该主动和同学交流 的翻译是:You should take the initiative and student exchanges 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你应该主动和同学交流
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You should take the initiative and students exchange
我现在很着急,你等等我,我说话慢,听我解释。
You should take the initiative and student exchanges
You 应 该 main 动 and with Exchange 学
You should initiative and schoolmate exchange
相关内容&a爱一个人不是那么简单也不是那么难 Loves a person is that simple is that difficult & aAnd I discovered that my castles stand
& aImproving Life Insurers Speed to Market, Celent Communications 改进生活承保人速度对市场, Celent通信 & aSubjects were nonsymptomatic at the beginning of the test periods and the highest scores (means for all test milks) occurred at 2-4 hour for abdominal bloating, 3 hour for pain, 4 hour for borborygmi, and 5 hour for flatulence. 主题在测试期间初是nonsymptomatic,并且最高的比分(手段为所有测试挤奶)发生了在2-4小时为胃肠通胀, 3个小时为痛苦, 4个小时为borborygmi和5个小时为肠胃气胀。 & aHere is our price sheet 这我们的价目表 & a好的,我记下了。我在看会Clippers
Timberwolves Good, I took down.I am looking can Clippers vs Timberwolves & a现实的困难 Realistic difficulty & aSEDD formulation also showed less variable dissolution 也显示的SEDD公式化较少易变的溶解 & a只有做到这几点才能保持健康 Only then achieves these to be able to maintain the health & a我想了很久,我开始哭了,是不是 我又做错了什么 I had thought very long, I started to cry, was I makes mistakenly any & a明天几点出去啊 正在翻译,请等待... & athe quality of local and regional environments. the quality of local and regional environments. & aFree Image, Photos Album, Music Files and Video Hosting
& a不良资产是一种特殊金融产品,严格来说没有替代品,但购买者中确有许多是出于投资目的,因此,也可以说不良资产有替代品,其替代品就是其他金融投资工具。 Not the good property is one kind of special financial product, strict does not have the substitute, but in the buyer really has many stems from the investment goal, therefore, also may say not the good property has the substitute, its substitute is other financial investment tool. & a四大洲七大洋,我们都走过 Four big continent seven oceans, we all pass through & a1)если у меня вышло немного больше 2 киллограм зарегестрированным воздушным письмом,то это значит что некоторые продукты,из-зи которых перевес не прелетят? 1) if in me did leave somewhat more than 2 to (killogram) by the (zaregestrirovannym) air letter, then this does mean that some products, from -(zi) which the preponderance not (preletyat)? & aHeader depth spec 倒栽跳水深度spec & a踩,踩,踩,到你日日甘快心 Steps on, steps on, steps on, daily Gansu feels satisfied to you & acui fiower sauerkraut cui fiower德国泡菜 & a生命是多么的可贵 The life is the how value
& aanicetnomejanahary anicetnomejanahary & aDesign competency model 设计能力模型 & aEURO 2 - Black 欧洲2 -黑色 & a7. Which of the following music works written by Beethoven was joyful?
& aMelodr 惊人 & aAutomatic System in the Yangiaping Power 自动化系统在Yangiaping力量 & aMajor Study 主要研究 & a第二有关部门应该时刻关注自然变化,做好防范措施。 The second department concerned should the time attention spontaneous change, complete the guard measure. & a来适可 Comes to be possible suitably & ano biological factors? 没有生物因素? & aHow do people remember QU Yuan on that day every year 怎么居于每年记住QU元在那天 & a技术三级 Technical three levels & aafter taking off,wewere flying low over the city and slowly gaining height,when the plane suddenly turned round and flew back to the airport.While we were waiting to land,an air-hostess told us to keep calm and to get offthe plane quietly as soon as it had touched down. 在离开, wewere降低在城市的和慢慢地爬升以后,当飞机突然转动了得在周围并且飞行回到机场。当我们等待登陆时,空气女主人告诉我们保留安静和安静地上offthe飞机,当它着陆了。 & a第二我们很天真喜欢幻想和做梦
& aExpectations to get rep
& anon-responding 无回答 & aI just wish you woulda reached out,
& a   Remember      记住   & a There are many people in the world now. There will be a lot more people next century. So the earth will be very crowded and there will be a little room for each person. Maybe there will be only standing room on the earth in 600 years. That will be a very serious problem.so man is thinking of a way to solve the problem 现在有许多人在世界。 更大量将有人们下个世纪。 如此地球非常将拥挤,并且将有一点屋子为每个人。 可能将有仅站立空间在地球上在600年。 那将是一个非常严肃的problem.so人认为方式解决问题 & aanglee,valley valley diffigo do dog do dem。 anglee,谷谷diffigo尾随做dem。 & a她是我最痛的初恋 She is my most pain first love & a今夜你会不会来??? 正在翻译,请等待... & a很遗憾无法回答你的问题 Is unable to answer your question very regrettably & aso now I’m all alone 那么现在我是所有单独的 & aWith the development of the modern technology,private car is no longer a luxurious thing for ordinary people,more and more people drive to work instead of going by bus. The popularization of private car has many advantages.First, it is very convenient and time-saving ,you can drive your own car to the workplace instead 以现代技术的发展,私人汽车不再是一件豪华事为普通人,越来越工作的人驱动而不是去乘公共汽车。 私人汽车的普及有许多好处。首先,它是非常方便的,并且省时,您能改为驾驶您自己的汽车到工作场所 & a我希望以後 Dopo che speri & ahyaluron-saure hyaluron更酸地 & a关志新是笨蛋 Guan Zhixinは愚か者である & a你应该主动和同学交流 You should initiative and schoolmate exchange &看美剧练听力:《老友记》S01E10(5)
Q: Which one is not true according to the conversation?
A: Paolo missed his flight.
B: Rachel got attacked when getting into a cab.
C: Rachel missed the party for spending too much time at the airport.
D: There are many people listening to Rachel talking now.
答案反白可见 & & C & &
A正确。&Rome. Jerk missed his flight.&B正确,全文都在讲这个。D正确&oh...everybody having fun at the party?&C不正确,首先无法推断出此信息。或者说,由后面的&oh...everybody having fun at the party?&能听出来,派对还没结束。
Monica: Oh my gosh! Rachel, honey.. are you okay? Where-where's Paolo?
Rachel: Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
Phoebe: And then... your face is bloated?
Rachel: No. Okay. I was at the airport, getting into a cab, when this woman- this blonde planet with a pocketbook- starts yelling at me. Something about how it was her cab first. And then the next thing I know she just starts- starts pulling me out by my hair! So I'm blowing my attack whistle thingy and three more cabs show up, and as I'm going to get into a cab she tackles me. And I hit my head on the kerb and cut my lip on my whistle...oh...everybody having fun at the party? (To Monica) Are people eating my dip?
around 到处,在 ... 附近
expense 费用,花费,代价
本文来源:沪江英语
关键词阅读:
不做嘴炮 只管约到
跟贴热词:
文明上网,登录发贴
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网易立场。
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
阅读回答问题:It is sunny Sunday.We are going to Pudong Airport.Now we are at theunderground staaion.We are waiting for the train.Some people are sitting on the chairs.Some are stand-ing.Some are reading newspapers.Some are reading magazines.They don't smoke here.They don't eat or drink here.Look,the train is coming.We are getting on the train.How is the weather today?& &2.Where are they going?& 3.Are they taking a bus?4.What can't people do at the underground station?5.What can they do on the train?二.阅读判断对错&There is a city in a world.People do not drive cars in that city.It is called Venice .Venice is in Italy.There are many rivers in Venice and there are many canals.The canals look like streets.People may take a bus to work in our city,Shanghai.But in Venice,People ride in boats.Venice is in China.2.There are many streets in Venice.3.People in Venice go to work by bus.4.The rivers in Venice are like streets.5.In Shanghai,people can take a bus to work.
你好第一大题It is sunnyThey are going to Pudong Airport.No, they aren't.People can't smoke, eat or drink at the undergound station.They can read newspapers and magazines.第二大题错错错对对~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一、1.Sunday
3.No,they are
train4.Smoke,eat and
drink5.二、× √ × × √√
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 people there speak 的文章

随机推荐