(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'当前位置: &
求翻译:我帮你联系一下负责此事的同事.等到会再回复你,好吗?是什么意思?
我帮你联系一下负责此事的同事.等到会再回复你,好吗?
问题补充:
I can help you to contact my colleagues responsible for this. Wait until will get back to you, okay?
I will help you to contact your a, the responsibility for the matter of my colleagues, when it will get back to you, and you?
I help the colleague who you relate are responsible for this matter. The meetings replies you again?
My colleagues help me contact you for this purpose. will reply to you, okay?
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:
& &评论摘要(共 0 条,得分 0 分,平均 0 分)中文翻译成英文:今天我不在公司,我已经安排同事接待您,具体业务可以与他沟通,他的联系方式:..
荣光万丈3254
I'm not in company today, I have already arranged colleagues reception you, specific business can communicate with him, his contact information:..
Sorry iam out of office today.I have arranged colleagues to receive you and you can communicate with him on details. Following is his contact No.:
I am not in my office today, I have received your colleagues, specific business can communicate with him, his contact:..楼主 希望能帮到你!我的是最准确的~望采纳
As i'm not in company today, i have already arraged one of my colleagues to
receipt you. You can talk with him about specific business details and his contact information is that...
Sorry, I'm out of office today. I've asked my colleague Mr./Ms.XXX who will meet you today for detailed matter.You can contact him/her by xxxxxxxxxxxx.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 同事帮忙 的文章

随机推荐