A devout christian bale是什么意思?

当前位置: &
devout是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释adj.热诚的;虔诚的。adv.-ly ,-ness n.:&&&&虔诚的祷告:&&&&信奉宗教的:&&&&善男信女
例句与用法My mother, i think, was devout .我母亲呢,我认为她是笃信宗教的。She was a sincerely devout girl .她是个真挚虔诚的姑娘。Curis o'keefe, he remembered, was notably devout .他记得柯蒂斯奥基夫是非常虔诚的。Some of the more devout boys thought it was a little strong .有几个比较认真的同学嫌太深奥了点儿。He was by turns devout and obscene, merry and lachrymose .他时而虔诚时而淫秽,时而欢天喜地,时而凄然泪下。Philip, his restless mind avid for new things, became very devout .菲利浦思想活跃,对新事物如饥如渴,变得笃信虔城了。Little did my aunt imagine what a gush of devout thankfulness thrilled through me .表婶做梦也没想到,我心里有多感激啊。Natlie henry encountered berel as a devout prosperous merchant .娜塔丽亨利见到班瑞尔的那会儿,他是一个虔诚殷实的商人。I speak under correction, but the maid is full of deceit: she pretends to be devout .说得不对,请你们纠正。那个少女是一个心怀奸诈的人,她假装虔诚。 "i had expected to become more devout as i grow older but somehow i haven't," he said .“我本以为年纪越大,一定更热心信教,但是我并没有这样的变化,”他说。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
devout的中文翻译,devout是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译devout,devout的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved不过,总有一天基督教会造成政治上的冲击,这一结局很难避免。
But it is hard to avoid the conclusion that Christianity will have a political impact one day.
他姐姐住在那里,他希望找到一个基督教会社区并将自己融入其中。
His sister lived there, and he hoped to find and immerse himself in a Christian church community.
尽管其他人将基督教会视作正面机构,但在摩门教徒看来,他们只是缺乏启示的叛教者和专断的祭司。
Mormons regard Christian churches as apostate for lacking revelation and an authoritative priesthood, although they are thought to be positive institutions in other respects.
犹太人先知,早期基督教会以他为耶稣基督的先驱。
Jewish prophet revered in Christianity as the forerunner of Jesus.
在所有的旅途中,卡帕多西亚的旅行是最具历史色彩的:希腊,罗马,早期基督教会和土耳其人。
Of all rides, the one through Cappadocia wins the prize for richest in history: Greek, Roman, early Christian, and Ottoman.
在某些方面,摩门教的信仰与正统基督教会类似,但也有着显著的差别。
Mormon beliefs are in some ways similar to those of orthodox Christian churches but also diverge markedly.
现在注意到这些是改信基督教的非犹太人,但他不称他们为非犹太人,因为“非犹太人“还是一个描述,那些基督教会外的人。
Now notice these are converted Gentiles themselves, but he doesn't call them Gentiles because "the Gentiles" is still a term for those people outside the body of Christ,outside of Christianity.
然后是七封不同的书信,篇幅不长,写给七个不同的基督教会。
Then it has several letters,seven different letters,very short letters,addressed to seven different Christian churches.
2008年的今天,奥巴马曾经对基督教会说“我是虔诚的基督徒。
“I am a devout Christian,” Obama told Christianity Today in 2008.
为了试图躲避罗马帝国的迫害,早期的基督教会特征即是信徒们在家里举行私下集会。
Private meetings in the houses of the faithful were features of the early Christian church, then seeking to escape Roman imperial persecution.
通过史密斯的行动,上帝恢复了“真正的教会”(早期基督教会),并再次揭示了早已被不同基督教派所迷失的真正信仰。
Through Smith, God had restored the “true church”—i.e., the primitive Christian church—and had reasserted the true faith from which the various Christian churches had strayed.
这是第一次,有罗马皇帝试图大规模地迫害基督教会。
And this is the first time that there is an empire wide attempt to suppress the Christian church.
Chin-Kyung通过基督教会和个人捐助,共筹措了约3150万美元来建立这所全新的平壤科技大学。
He raised about US$31.5 million from Christian churches and individual donors in South Korea and abroad to build this new school.
的确,修道院“monastery”这个词源于希腊词“monachos”,意思是独居,这可以追溯至希腊语成为基督教会的语言之时。
Indeed, the word "monastery" is derived from the Greek word monachos, meaning "living alone," and dates from the time that Greek was the language of the Christian church.
Peters是一位人权活动人士,也是位于首尔基督教会下协助北韩难民的组织“北韩援手”的创办人。
Mr. Peters is a human rights activist and founder of Helping Hands Korea, a Christian organization that helps North Korean defectors in Seoul, South Korea.
通常来说,新约里的书目,即那27本书,所有基督教会都会接受。
So generally,the canon of the New Testament, our twenty-seven books,is accepted by all Christian churches,generally.
过去的公共汽车站现在是一座科普特基督教会教堂(CopticChristianchurch)。
The old bus station is a Coptic Christian church.
洗礼是基督教会的圣事之一。
Baptism is one of the sacraments in the Christian Church .
书中所记载的一些东西在以前的基督教经典中从未提及,而还有些东西已被基督教会宣布为异端而遭到禁止。
Some of them had never been mentioned before, in any Christian others had been declared heresy, and banned by the Church.
直到中世纪初期为止基督教会开始严重地干涉科学的进步和发展。在中世纪初期以前一致公认的依然是把北方置于地图的上方。
North at the top remained the accepted arrangement until the early Middle Ages, when the Church began to interfere seriously with the advance of science.
中国基督徒群体内部的多样性还有更加复杂的一面,原因是基督教(在中国)又分为官办基督教会及多种多样的非官方基督教会。
And the diversity among China's Christian population has an added dimension because of a divide between officially sponsored and nonofficial versions of some varieties of Christianity.
中国基督徒群体内部的多样性还有更加复杂的一面,原因是基督教(在中国)又分为官办基督教会及多种多样的非官方基督教会。
And the diversity among China's Christian population has an added dimension because of a divide between officially sponsored and nonofficial versions of some varieties of Christianity.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Christian Financial Advice From James L. Paris.
Sign up for Jim's E-Mail newsletter and receive his explosive 17 page report, "How To Legally Access Hundreds Of Free And Low Cost TV Channels Without Cable TV." Also, stay up to date throughout the month with Jim's famous money saving strategies, travel tips, investment ideas, home business recommendations, and more! We Hate Spam... Unsubscribe At Any Time. We Don't Sell Or Rent Our List.
First Name:
Last Name:
1. Free Credit Card Survival Knife
For those that are on the e mail list, you know that I shared with you how I got a survival knife a couple of weeks ago. Very cool knife that is the size of a credit card and can be stored in your wallet for emergencies.  
2. Free Waterproof Match And Firestarter
This is a very neat device and should be in everyone's emergency kit, especially when you can get it for free! There are so many emergency scenarios where something like this would be great to have.
3. Free Emergency Multi-Tool
Another nice gadget to throw in your emergency kit. This multi-tool contains a plier, screwdriver, can opener, and surgical blade.
4. Free FireKable Paracord Bracelet
This is a paracord bracelet with built-in fero rod and striker. It also has a built-in emergency whistle.
5. Free Book On Home Defense
It is a great book on how to defend your home and it is 100% free. This is not just a digital download, but a very nice 138 page paperback book. They will send you the book for free, you just pick up the cost of shipping.
6. Free Hybeam Tactical Flashlight ($25 Value)
A very nice tactical flashlight crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, beveled edge (can be used as a self defense weapon), produces blindingly bright light, and has three brightness settings.
7. Free Fight Enders DVD
A fantastic free set of two DVDs for anyone interested in easy to learn and easy to remember self defense techniques. The DVD set is free, just pick up the cost of shipping 
 8. Free RFID Blockers Protect You From Digital Pickpocketing
The new credit card chip technology opens us all up to what is known as digital pickpocketing. Thieves can now tap into your credit cards through the radio waves these chips emit. You can stop them cold in their tracks buy keeping your credit cards inside these free RFID blockers that fit right inside your wallet (just pay your own shipping).
9. Free Tactical Self Defense Pen
This is a real working pen and an amazing effective self defense device. You get the tactical self defense pen free, and they even provide a comprehensive video on how to use it. Bring any attacker to their knees in seconds.
10.  Free EVAC 3 Car Escape Device
Well, I can't think of much of a worse way to die, and it happens to 500 people every year.Imagine being in a car accident and your vehicle ends up submerged - that's right under water. While we all love the convenience of electric windows and door locks, they only work when you car has power. So, you have only seconds to break out a window, but that is very difficult to do while you are disoriented in a sinking car. The solution: The EVAC3. What is it? A small tool that you attach to your keychain that can quickly break a car window - even underwater. 
11. Rescue Card
What can't this tool do? With more than 11 tools, this is a must for every survivalist's wallet.
12. Optic Firestart
It fits right in your wallet and harnesses the power of the sun to start a fire when you need one quickly.
13. Super Bright Mini Tactical Flashlight
It is small but blinding with 250 LM of power. A great everyday flashlight to keep in the car or your pocket.
14. Monkey Fist Key Chain Defense
A very easy to carry self defense tool that is always with you, right on your key chain. Requires no training and can be used by anyone against an attacker. Check out this free offer and the amazing video demonstration. Click Here.
Why are these items free? They are a promotion for a variety of preparedness organizations. The survival gear is free, but you will have to pay a nominal amount for shipping (well worth it for what you are getting). Once you get your free item, you will receive various offers by e mail about other products they have to sell (you can always unsubscribe if you are not interested). Frankly, I enjoy getting the e mails as they are timely, and packed with all kinds of useful survival ideas and product recommendations. 
Helping you make the most of God’s money!   
 Editor-In-Chief  Follow Me on Twitter 
SEC Network analyst and radio host Paul Finebaum, who also shows up on ESPN in various capacities, said during his own show (The Paul Finebaum Show) last Monday, in a discussion about San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s refusal to stand for the national anthem, that the “country is not oppressing black people.” At the time, he was chatting with black co-host and former college/NFL player Marcus Spears, who actually agreed with Finebaum, saying, “I don't think its opp it's the under-service of the community. It's a different issue.” The next day, Tuesday, while appearing as a guest on...
According to an article over
by Jon Conradi, the Trump camp is giving consideration to the idea of funding The Donald’s much-touted wall on the southern border with money seized from Mexican drug cartels. Trump has been famously declaring since the beginning of his campaign for president that not only would a wall be built, but that Mexico will pay for it. Many have been curious as to how, precisely, he might coerce the Mexican government into paying for the wall, but perhaps the truth is that it will not be the government or the law-abiding citizens of...
Georgetown, founded in 1789, is the oldest Catholic university in the United States, but its Catholic and Jesuit traditions were clearly no obstacle to the school’s recent decision to hire Brahmachari Vrajvihari Sharan, a Hindu priest, as chaplain. According to The Washington Post, Sharan’s primary responsibility is “bringing Hindu tradition to Georgetown University, in a youth-savvy voice.” The move by the school to appoint a Hindu chaplain is just the latest in a series of actions that have called into question its supposed Catholic orientation. This past April, the head of Planned Parenthood, Cecile Richards, was given a platform by...
Apparently, The Donald is back. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who has exhibited a somewhat muted tone over the last couple of months in comparison to the firebrand style that initially made him so popular, clearly made a return to his “roots” in a speech this past Wednesday in Arizona, wherein he reiterated that there will, indeed, be a wall on America’s southern border, and that, yes, Mexico will be paying for it. Trump had just come back from visiting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto in Mexico City when he arrived in Phoenix. The rather impromptu meeting with Pena...
As presidential elections go, this has already been one for the books, and general election season is just hitting its stride. One of the more prominent, election-related “what ifs” that’s been kicked around for months now has to do with what might happen if one…or both…of the two major party candidates is unable, or unwilling, to finish the journey to November 8. Anyone who has even remotely paid attention to the news this year likely knows why this has been such a consideration. On the Republican side, Donald Trump has faced a great deal of opposition from within his own...
Bond legend Bill Gross, in comments reported by CNBC (), has gone after the Federal Reserve in no uncertain terms, accusing the U.S.’s central bank of deliberately taking steps to manipulate the markets, and harming capitalism itself, in the process. Gross, in his September letter to clients that serves as the actual source of his reported comments, made Fed Chair Janet Yellen the principal target of his grievances, saying that her policy of keeping interest rates artificially low has had the effect of deferring “long-term pain for the benefit of short-term gain.” Gross has long been a critic of Fed...
So in addition to Women’s Equality Day (I did not know there was such a thing before this year), there is now something called Go Topless Day. Go Topless Day was created to be a companion, of sorts, to Women’s Equality Day, and is celebrated each year on whatever Sunday falls closest to Women’s Equality Day. Apparently, Sunday, of all days, is considered a good day to go topless in public. Methinks the choice of day was not made by a devout Christian. Actually, I’m not sure there’s much of a chance Go Topless Day itself is the brainchild of...
It appears that folks in Germany have had enough of interest rates so low that they’ve the rates, not the people, that is. Well, actually, both are now negative, if you want the truth. Negative rates in Germany have led to lots of negative citizens…so much so, in fact, that an increasing number of German citizens are pulling their dough out of banks altogether and keeping it at home instead, in safes. Remember the old saying about the best place to keep your money is under your mattress? Well, in Germany, that appears now to really be...
Anthony Weiner, the politician with maybe the best name in the history of sex scandals, appears to have “sexted” one too many times, and his wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, appears to have finally had enough. Weiner, of course, is the one-time Democratic wunderkind who seemed destined to occupy at least one of the most powerful offices available on the American political landscape. Weiner won New York’s 9th congressional district seat back in 1998 when his pal Chuck Schumer, who had been the representative in that district, moved on to the U.S. Senate. Weiner continued to win re-election by...
The Washington Examiner is reporting that Pew Research Center, the Washington, DC think tank known principally for its public opinion polling, published survey results on Friday that show 44 percent of American homes have a gun inside. A big part of what makes this information so interesting is that it flies a bit in the face of other recent polls that found the number of American homes with a gun to be considerably lower. For example, results of a CBS News poll released in June of this year declared that 36 percent of American households had a gun. So, which...
Every so often, you’ll hear someone who’s confronted by a circumstance that strikes him or her as being acutely out of step with the general philosophical guideposts of this nation say, “Wait…I thought this was America.” My guess is that you and I are saying that, in some form or another, with greatly increasing frequency these days. There’s just a lot going on that strikes so many of us as being, well, un-American. You can add this to the list: According to the online media platform MRCTV, in Keene, New Hampshire, a group of area residents, known as “Robin Hooders,”...
In an excellent piece written for Breitbart, former U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo outlines precisely why I, and lots of others (though maybe not enough) like me, are going to be casting votes for Donald Trump this November. There is no question that both candidates are each covered with all kinds of personal and political warts. Would any reasonable person debate that? We’re just not getting much of an election this year, in terms of candidate quality. I bemoan that reality, as do so many others. But I also accept it, with my eyes wide open, which means I’m determined to...
On this episode Jim discusses the ramifications of the U.S. turning over control of the Internet to the United Nations, how this will lead to more regulation, taxes, and ultimately limit free speech. Files in the Vince Foster suicide case are mysteriously missing, the elites plan to get rid of cash, and a new poll says that Americans are walking away from God.
http://amzn.to/2bwKokt Author of Right College Right Price, Frank Palmasani, joins Jim Paris Live. In the midst of a $1 trillion student loan debt crisis, students and their families have had the same question on their minds: Can I afford to pay for a college education? Good news: the answer is yes. By shifting the way we think about the college search, every family can find the right college at the right price. Right College, Right Price helps you discover the real cost of a college (after scholarships, work study, loans, etc.) before you even begin to apply?saving you hundreds of...
Once again, we are reminded of just what a double-edged sword the Internet can be. Malicious software programs, called “malware,” the scourge of good and decent Internet users everywhere, have morphed into a new generation of tools for thieves seeking to grab sensitive data from your cell phone. According to The Wall Street Journal, malware programs like “Acecard” and “GM Bot” now exist for the specific purpose of aiding “cyberthieves” in their efforts to steal your banking log-in information when you access your accounts from your mobile phone. According to the Journal, while it is difficult to know how much...
My opinion is not for sale, but in some cases on products I already like, I receive compensation for links in my articles through affiliate arrangements.
Your email address:Powered by

我要回帖

更多关于 christian bale 的文章

随机推荐