两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
keep your head up
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩20页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Keep Your Head Up 伴奏_土豆_高清视频在线观看求迈克尔。杰克逊的keep your head up的钢琴谱,英文歌词和伴奏_百度知道
求迈克尔。杰克逊的keep your head up的钢琴谱,英文歌词和伴奏
要谱子,急急急!!!
我有更好的答案
She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,她在找一份工作,找一处更好的栖身地
She's looking for the hope and the empty promises,她在空洞的承诺中寻找希望
She's working two jobs, keeping alive,她做两份工才勉强过活
She works in a restaurant during day,她不分昼夜在餐馆打工
She waits her life away,生命在等待中流逝
She wipes her tears away.她无奈地抹去泪水
She cries inside everytime she feels this way,每次感受如此 她都暗自垂泪
And she is dying inside, everytime her baby cries.每次孩子啼哭 她都痛不欲生
Keeping your head up to the sky!向着天空高高昂起你的头
Keeping your mind stay alive,坚持你生存的信念
Keeping you...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Keep Your Head Up】_Michael Jackson-Keep Your Head Up在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Keep Your Head Up
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Michael Jackson歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机keep your head up 中英文歌词_百度知道
keep your head up 中英文歌词
中文名称:《抬起你的头》外文名称:《keep your head up》所属专辑:Michael发行时间:2010歌曲原唱:Michael Jackson歌词:She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,她在找一份工作,找一处更好的栖身地She's looking for the hope and the empty promises,她在空洞的承诺中寻找希望She's working two jobs, keeping alive,她做两份工才勉强过活She works in a restaurant night and day,她不分昼夜在餐馆打工She waits her life away,生命在等待中流逝She wipes her tears away.她无奈地抹去泪水She cries inside everytime she feels this way,每次感受如此 她都暗自垂泪And she is dying inside, everytime her baby cries.每次孩子啼哭 她都痛不欲生Keeping your head up to the sky!向着天空高高昂起你的头Keeping your mind stay alive,坚持你生存的信念Give me your wings so we can fly,把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔Keep your head up, tonight!今夜,高昂你的头Keeping your head up to the sky,向着天空高高昂起你的头We can just rise up, tell me now?我们可以站起来 告诉我吧Give me your wings so we can fly!把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔Killing up the life in the birds and the trees,夺走鸟儿和树木的生命And we′re sucking up the air in the earth from under me,我们共同呼吸着来自脚下土壤里的空气It's never too late!这永远不会太迟!I can't even breathe!我难以呼吸I can't even see!甚至看不清Keep your head up, don't give up, today!那就高昂起头 不要放弃今天How long can we wait?我们还能等待多久I wish that love would come today!我希望爱 今天就能到临All you need is love,你所需要的就是爱Tell you I know it′s coming soon 告诉你我知道它就快来到And all you need is just a moment wanna do 你需要的就是等待Keep your head up! 高昂起你的头!Keeping your head up to the sky!向着天空高高昂起你的头Keeping your mind stay alive,坚持你生存的信念Give me your wings so we can fly,把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔Keep your head up, tonight!今夜,高昂你的头Keeping your head up to the sky,向着天空高高昂起你的头We can just rise up, tell me now?我们可以站起来 告诉我吧Give me your wings so we can fly!把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔(Oh, why) (噢,为何)Everybody say the time is borrowed,人人都说时间有借无还And hanging down your head just ain′t no good,垂头丧气不是好的对策And if you dare to rise above tomorrow,如果你敢在明天高高站起Just give yourself a chance,那就给自己一个机会Fight the circumstance,战胜困境Rising through, again!展翅高飞Keeping your head up to the sky!向着天空高高昂起你的头Keeping your mind stay alive,坚持你生存的信念Give me your wings so we can fly,把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔Keep your head up, tonight!今夜,高昂你的头Keeping your head up to the sky,向着天空高高昂起你的头We can just up tell me now?我们就可以站起来 告诉我吧Give me your wings so we can fly!把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔Keeping your head up to the sky!向着天空高高昂起你的头Keeping your mind stay alive,坚持你生存的信念Give me your wings so we can fly,把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔Keep your head up, tonight!今夜,高昂你的头Keeping your head up to the sky,向着天空高高昂起你的头Are we could just rise up, tell me now?我们就可以站起来 告诉我吧Give me your wings so we can fly!把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔What about everything?所有的一切呢?What about everything?所有的一切呢?What about all their joy?他们的快乐呢?What about everything?所有的一切呢?What about everything?所有的一切呢?What about everything?所有的一切呢?What about all their joy?他们的快乐呢?What about everything?所有的一切呢?Those stars gonna rise today,today!那些星星将在今晚升起 就在今天!Gonna shine,must fly,gonna rise today,today!闪耀起来 飞翔起来 都升起来 就在今天!I needed you then 曾经需要你I need you now 现在需要你I need you night right through the day 日日夜夜我都需要你I need you now 现在需要你Gonna shine,must fly,gonna rise today,today!闪耀起来 飞翔起来 都升起来 就在今天!I need you now 现在需要你Gonna shine,must fly,gonna rise today,today!闪耀起来 飞翔起来 都升起来 就在今天!I need you now 现在需要你Gonna shine,must fly,gonna rise today,today!闪耀起来 飞翔起来 都升起来 就在今天!Keep Your Head Up 昂起你的头吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
[1st Verse]
She’s lookin’ for a job and a finer place to stay,
她一直在寻找着一份工作和一个好一点的住处
She’s lookin’ for the hope in the empty promises,
她一直在各种空洞的承诺里寻找希望
She’s workin’ two jobs,
她做着双份工作
Keepin’ alive,
只是为了能够活下去
She works in a restaurant night and day,
她日夜在餐厅打工
She waits her life away,
她无奈地听凭着生命流逝
She wipes the tears away,
只能擦去泪水
She cries inside every time she feels this way...
[1st Verse]
她一直在寻找着一份工作和一个好一点的住处
她一直在各种空洞的承诺里寻找希望
She’s workin’ two jobs,
她做着双份工作
Keepin’ alive,
只是为了能够活下去
She works in a restaurant night and day,
她日夜在餐厅打工
She waits her life away,
她无奈地听凭着生命流逝
只能擦去泪水
She cries inside every time she feels this way...
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP
She’s workin’ two jobs,
Keepin’ alive,
She works in a resturaunt night and day,
She waits her life away,
She cries inside every time she feels this way,
And she’s dying inside every time her baby cries, (No~)
Keepin’ your head up to the sky,
Keepin’ your mind just stay alive,
Keepin’ your wings so we can fly,
(Keep your head up tonight)
Keepin’ your head up to the sky,
And we can just rise up tell me now,
Gimme your wings so we can fly,
Giving up the life of the bir...
She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,
她在找一份工作,找一处更好的栖身地
She's looking for the hope and the empty promises,
她在空洞的承诺中寻找希望