Are they good friends?的肯定回答和否定疑问句的回答回答

> 【答案带解析】 1.They are good friends.(改为否定句) _______...
 1.They are good friends.(改为否定句)________ ________ good friends.2.His name is Tom. (对划线部分提问)________ is ________name?3.They are from England .(同义句)They________ ________ England.4.She puts this picture near the gate.(对画线部分提问)________ ________ she put this picture?5.Her hair is long.(同义句)She _______ _______ hair. 
1.They aren’t
2.What, his
3.come, from
4.Where does
5.has, long
试题分析:
1. 。故此处为They aren’t。
2. is sb’s name?故此处为What, his。
3. from=come from“来自”,因为主语是they,故谓语用非第三人称单数形式c...
考点分析:
考点1:句型转换
& & & & 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。同时,更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读,写话,以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。
相关试题推荐
 1.________ (每人) in my class is very nice to me.2.I like him very much .He is my____________ (偶像).3.I hope his dream comes ________(真的).4.Amy’s hobby is singing and ________(跳舞).5.My parents and I often go ____________ (散步) after supper.6.Your brother sometimes _____________________(fly) a kite in the park.7.The boy likes____________________ (read) very much.8.How many__________________(library) are there in your school?9.Sandy is good at _______________(study)English.10.It’s time for him ______________(play) tennis now. 
One day, a middle school teacher comes into the classroom and says to his students, “Today I want you to write about yesterday’s football match. I'm going to take your exercise books home with me. Now please begin.”The students all take out their pens and exercise books and begin to write. A boy called Tom thinks hard(努力). But he doesn't write down a word. Five minutes later, he finishes(完成). He stands up and looks at the teacher. The teacher asks, “What is the matter, Tom?” “I have finished, sir.” says the boy. “Well, give me your book.” The boy goes to the teacher and hands in (交)his exercise book. The teacher opens it and reads, “Rain, no match. ”1.The teacher asks the students to
.A. read the text
B. write about a matchC. do their homework D. have a lesson2.The teacher is going to read the students' exercise books
.A. in class
B. at homeC. at school
D. in classroom3.Five minutes later, he __________.A. writes down many thingsB. writes down "Rain, no match"C. writes a wordD. doesn't write down a word4.Tom is
to hand in the exercise book.A. the third(第三)
B. the last(最后)C. the first(第一)
D. the second(第二)5.Tom writes
about the match.A.nothing
B. a lotC. lots of things
D. much 
 Sunny English ClubFor students16:00 ~ 18:00
Every Saturday200 yuan a month(月)9 Zhou Yu StreetTel: 3786290Foreign teachers, English songs and films and more!Ocean(海洋) Museum(博物馆)9:00~17:00
From Thursday to SundayTicket(票): 50 yuan132 Xue Yuan StreetTel: 5439871Show you a full picture of sea lives(海洋生物)!Health Centre(健康中心)9:00 ~ 17:0016 Yong Le StreetTel: 3801451Free examinations(免费检查) for those over(超过) 70Give you good advice(建议) to keep healthy(保持健康)!1.Sunny English Club is for ______.A. nursesB. policemenC. businessmenD. students2.You will pay ______ if you want to stay in the English Club for half a year.A. 300 yuanB. 600 yuanC. 1,200 yuanD. 2,400 yuan3.You can visit Ocean Museum ______.A. on SaturdayB. on WednesdayC. on MondayD. any time(任何时间)4.One can get(得到)free examinations in Health Centre if (如果)he is __________.A. 9B. 17C. 67D. 735.If(如果)you like the life of fish and sea, you should go to ______.A. Health Centre
B. Ocean MuseumC. Sunny English Club D. 16 Yong Le Street 
My name is Nick. I have four new good friends. They are Dick, Helen, Jack and Amy.Now, they’re in the garden. Dick and Jack are boys. Dick is tall and strong. Jack is tall but he’s not strong. He is thin. Helen and Amy are girls. They’re twins. They are short and slim. Dick is thirteen. Helen is thirteen too. They’re in the same class. Jack is in Class4. His shoes are black and his T-shirt is white.1.Where are Dick and Helen now?A. In the library. B. At home. C. In the classroom.D. In the garden.2. Who is tall and thin?A. Helen
B. DickC. Jack
D. Nick3.What is Amy like?A. Short and slimB. tall and slimC. fat and short
D .fat and strong4.What colour is Jack’s T-shirt?A. Black
B. RedC. White
D. Brown5.Who are thirteen years old?A. Dick and Helen
B. Dick and JackC. Simon, Helen and Jack
D. Jack and Amy 
from London.Now he is in China.He is
.He teaches English
a middle school .He works very hard.His students like
very much .He can
a little Chinese.His students often teaches him Chinese
Sundays. Mr Smith likes playing football.He often plays football
his students. Mr Smith
a son.His name is Jack.He is a student.He studies in a middle school.He goes to school
bike everyday.He gets home at four in the afternoon.He likes
TV in the evening.eB.comes
D.coming2.A.a teacher
B.a worker
C.a driver
D.a farmer3.A.on
D.from4.A.he
D.her5.A.say
D.tell6.A.at
D.in7.A.for
D.at8.A.has
C.there is
D.there are9.A.on
D.of10.A.seeing
C.watching
D. looking at 
题型:句型转换
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.将下列句子改为否定句和一般疑问句.1.I likeflowers.2.I am a driver.3.She is a worker.4.They are good friendss.5.He likes diving.
玄岑总攻淅
否定句:1.I don't like flowers.2.I am not a driver.3.She is not a worker.4.They are not good friends.5.He doesn't like diving.一般疑问句:1.Do you like flowers?.2.Are you a driver?3.Is she a worker?4.Are they good friends.5.Does he like diving?请点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. 否:I don't like flowers.
问:Do you like flowers?2. 否:I 'm not a driver.
问:Are you a driver?3. 否:She isn't a worker.
问:Is she a worker?4. 否:They aren't good friends.
问:Are they good friends?5. 否:He doesn't like diving.
问:Does he like diving?
扫描下载二维码一般疑问句的肯定回答与否定回答_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一般疑问句的肯定回答与否定回答
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢4发现相似题把下列句子改成一般疑问句并且做肯定和否定回答 our. friends. are.把下列句子改成一般疑问句并且做肯定和否定回答our.
finethere.
正确答案:Are your friends fine?Yes they are.No,they aren't.Is there a book in the bag?Yes ,there is .No,there isn't.变解析:含有be 的句子在改为一般疑问句时,首先提前be,再改变人称,如果主语是第三人称或者there be时,不用变.肯定回答,Yes,主语+be.there be结构用Yes,there be回答;否定回答:No,主语+be +not.there be结构用No,.there be+not.这样讲可以吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How are your friends? Our friends are fine.
Our friends are not well (lousy).Is there a book in the bag?
Yes, there is a book in the bag. No. there isn't a book in the bag.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 选择疑问句回答 的文章

随机推荐