暑假要一切都结束了了,英语日记还有10篇,急需初二英语日记十篇

现需要八年级暑假英语日记10篇请英语好的多多帮忙啊
July 6 2009 It was the first day of our summer holiday.All of us were very happy.Why?Because we have one months to do things we love to do.We are free.Although we have some homework.But we can finish them in several days.And the rest time we can make good use of.My god!We have been very tired after hard studying.In winter holidays,I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself.Last but not the least,I will have a good rest.July 7 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday.I felt good.I felt I am free.I had a lot of time to do things I like.My parents are in Zhongshan.So I live alone but I don鈥檛 feel lonely.But I didn鈥檛 do something special.I stayed at home and watched TV.Oh!I wrote an Englishdaily composition.It was my homework.Today,I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired.It was time for dinner.I must go!I am very hungry.July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year.Playing basketball is always my favourite,so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together.Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.July 14 2009 Today I found time was a cruel thing.Whatever man is,time always goes on.It won鈥檛 stay to wait for somebody.You can鈥檛 use anything to exchange time.Time is also a fair thing.Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation,time won鈥檛 leave them more.Today I found I hadn鈥檛 enough time.Although I have more than a-month holiday,but I found I had a lot of things to do.I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.July 24 2009 I have rested for 10 days.In these days,I felt very bored.I didn鈥檛 know to do what.Although I had a lot of things to do,I felt uncomfortable.I was ill because of the hot weather.I was tired,sleepy and had no strength.My parents are worried about my health.in fact,it didn鈥檛 matter.I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature.So when I went out,the high temperature disagreed to me.At last,I was ill.August 6 2009 It was sunny today.I was excited.I got up at a quarter to seven.I made a appointment to meet at nine o鈥檆lock.After I had my breakfast,I went to the Wanjia Market .It was hot outside.When I arrived,my friends didn鈥檛 arrive.I waited for him in front of the KFC鈥檚 door.I haven鈥檛 seen them for a year.And in a year,we didn鈥檛 come into contact with others frequently.About ten minutes left,my friends arrived one by one.After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium.The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today!August 7 2009 Yesterday we played happily,but there were only ten people.I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all.I heard some my friends had gone abroad.They went abroad to study.Maybe I couldn鈥檛 see them in the future.I think next year we won鈥檛 make a party.Next year is a very important year.We all will prepare the new term鈥檚 new subject.I know,it is the most important for us now.August 11 2009 It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather.During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen,I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted.After cooking,we were all sweaty .However,mum and I all felt happy.She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.August 14 2009 I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn鈥檛 cries.i went to office saw the boys unhappy.Because the students got their teacher鈥檚 goat became they didn鈥檛 do their homework..I think this is my teacher unhappy鈥檚 cause.Today,I saw a boy ,he played the handset.But didn鈥檛 saw the walls so he Rnocked we laugh up our sleeve at he knocked ,but he hurt his norse in the accident,and he was laying it on thick about how painful it was .It鈥檚 also a happy day,isn鈥檛 it 2009,August 18 I went to summer camp on vacation.On the first day,we went to a beautiful beach.It was a sunny and hot day,so we went swimming.The water was warm and we had great fun.Then the next day,we went to the mountains.There were many trees and I really enjoyed them.On the last day,we had a great party.We sang and danced happily.We didn鈥檛 want to leave(绂诲紑) the friends and the teachers.I hope I can go to summer camp again next year.2009,August 20 I had a good time last weekend.On Sunday morning,I stayed at home and did my homework.The homework wasn鈥檛 difficult.After that,I played volleyball with my friends.It was tired,but very exciting.In the afternoon,I cooked dinner for my parents.It was a little difficult,I think.After dinner,I went to swim in the river.I can swim very well.I had a relaxing weekend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上楼语气有点重,不过也是啊
我不告诉你怎么写
也不给范文你抄``
July 7 2009It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonel...
扫描下载二维码二十篇初二的英语暑假日记
暑假英语日记 范文42篇
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中生写暑假生活的英语作文:暑假的生活
【网络综合-初中生写暑假生活的英语作文:暑假的生活】★以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于初中生写暑假生活的英语作文:暑假的生活的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!更多初中作文资源请搜索与你分享!I often go to see my grandma grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there.I am used to getting up early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing, enjoying the green trees, red flowers the river. I like fishing with my friends. When night comes, I sit under the tree with my grandma, listening to her telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.暑假英语日记100字10篇,带翻译!!!急用!_百度知道
暑假英语日记100字10篇,带翻译!!!急用!
初一水平!要接近生活!
Mother prepared a tea party for me。放学后, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness).。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第三天. So far as I know, most valuable books。只有强壮的人才能做大事。我认为这是不对的, truth, bad books will do us more harm than good.I get up at six o’clock every day。读书是一件好事,你就必须学习英文,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格,科学以及其它许多有用的东西. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently.现今报纸拥有极大的价值. If you know English.虽然,七点钟我就去上学? Of course not. In other words。我每天六点起床,风景十分美丽,墙上的钟敲九点了.要使国家富强是每个公民的责任. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.Many people do not know the value of time。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第八天。转瞬间, so some of my classmates sent me presents:THE VALUE OF TIME
爱惜时光An English proverb says that time is money. I consider it (this) wrong, he must remember to improve his health,坏书却对我们有害无益, the clock on the wall struck nine:WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文If you want to ask me why we should study English, books teach us to learn life,我打算做一个好学生,他必须记住促进健康. Secondly,做模范学生却不容易。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第九天, everybody intends to be (become) a model student。我们必须记住浪费时间等于浪费生命:THE NEWSPAPER
报 纸Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it, he should receive moral education, you can make a trip round the world without being misunderstood, he must do his best to obtain knowledge。许多人不知道爱惜时光第一天, life will be empty and meaningless:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to a trip to the country。不错,他应该接受道德教育。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第十天。没有它,国家一定会富强。我们又吃又谈又笑. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed, science and many other useful things.,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的, no one will consider making friends with him。我认为这是一条不变的定理,没有人会考虑与他交朋友的. I wish to render service to my country, I return home。快乐在于知足,有几位我的同班同学送了我礼品,不会被人误解,希望在睡觉前把它做完. I invited all of them to come and take part in it, I begin to review my lessons,但无论如何却无法把时间争取回来,人人都应该看它。如果你通晓它,你必须注意下面两点. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door。换句话说, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. We must bear (keep) in mind that wasting time is equal to wasting your life. Thirdly。我们看见母亲正在门口等候我们. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper,我们能从好书中获得益处. I go to school at seven o’clock。现在:英文已成为一种国际语言.However,让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面。有冷饮和点心,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,我们能够用工作赚钱。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第七天。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐。然而,以便将来服务国家,你可以环游世界。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第二天,快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西, you must learn English. In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country)。这确实是可惜的, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books? I find my answer very simple and clear. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Why。第一。我的答复很简单明了, the country will certainly be rich and powerful, newspapers and magazines are written in English. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books,我们就回家了。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第六天。第二。时间过得很快, English has become an international language. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books.一个星期日。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第五天,我就回家了, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. I want to finish it before I go to bed. I consider this an unchangeable truth, my answer will be simple and clear,我们可以说时间比金钱更宝贵.如果你要问我们为什么要学英文,但我却竭力设法去适应它:MY BIRTHDAY
我的生日Yesterday was my birthday. Without it.How can a student love his country (be patriotic). If his conduct is not good、洗脸刷牙后。为什么:健康是快乐的要诀,每个人都打算做模范学生。她吩咐我要好好照料他,时间就是金钱。为什么。我邀请他们都前来参加。当我们沿着道路行走的时候:BOOKS
书 籍As is well known. It (this) is indeed a great pity:MY DAILY LIFE
我的日常生活Though my daily life is extremely monotonous. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future。它每天提供我们各种各样的消息. She bade me take good care of him。一个学生如何才能爱国呢。母亲给我准备一个茶会。基于此种理由? Because we all know that we can earn money by work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway).Secondly,就开始复习功课。如果每个学生都能按照我所说的去做。他必须用功读书并积累知识?因为我们大家都知道,它们是我们的良师益友,必须爱国? Because I intend to be a good student, happiness consists in contentment,人生将是空虚而毫无意义的。它告诉我们世界政治局势,之后我就开始做家庭作业。为了达到这一目的. If every student can do according to what I said.你介意被称为坏学生吗,他必须尽力获得知识. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. There were cold drinks and refreshments。茶会下午六点半开始. It tells us the political situation of the world,希望将来为国家服务.After school is over. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游玩,微风轻轻地吹着。大多数有价值的书籍,书籍教我们学习人生.While we were walking along the road. However.First. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge. They increase our knowledge, they are our good teachers and wise friends,我们就能得到足够的知识来适应我们的环境?当然不。我们不得不互道再见:BE PATRIOTIC
要 爱 国It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is.).In the first place。然而.英国有句谚语说。就我所知, I try hard to adapt myself to it,我的日常生活十分单调. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful)。一个不满于现状的人总是处在痛苦之中.众所周知。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人, talked and laughed. Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life。如果他品行不好?我发觉答复很简单明了. Why。第三. We usually have supper at seven o’clock, you must pay attention to the following two points。如果你希望获得知识.无疑.Then I begin to do my homework。如果我们养成看报的习惯,太阳灿烂地照耀着.The tea party began at half past six, broaden our minds and strengthen our character.When we felt tired.Reading is a good thing。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐. If you wish to know how to get happiness. We ate.昨天是我的生日。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的. In a twinkling。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣,真理,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。它们增加我们的知识。----------------------------------------------------------------------------第四天, we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money.In the second place, we returned home.Time passed quickly. For this reason。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着。当我们感到疲倦的时候:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world?因为. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress:A MODEL STUDENT
模范学生Do you mind being called a bad student。这是为什么我们的父母总是鼓励我们要多读书的理由. First,所以
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
monday,august first, 2011
have a wonderful experience.I came across a old classmate who I had not been in touch with for many years.He then invited me to his home for lunch.I accepted pleasantly.
When we arrived there,his families asked me to make myself at home.My
classmate and I talked about many interesting things of our past. As the night fell,I had no choice but to leave.When I left ,he came out and said goodbye to me.
In conclusion,I enioyed myself this day.
星期一,2011年8月一号,
今天,我有一个美好的经历.我偶然遇到了一个多年没联系的老朋友.然后他邀请我到他家一起吃顿午饭。我愉快地接受了。当我们到达那里,他的家人要我像...
我只有一篇(因为只有这一篇是初一水平,接近生活)Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day.
Today, i enjoy my leisure time with my buddy by going to zoo.Persuably beacause i burden heavy presure from school in my daily life,so the journey provide me with valuable opportunity.When i walk into park ,i watch beatiful natural landscape and some special sculptures.After a while , i get closely contact with wild animal and get a better understading of rare animal.During lunch time ,i have abundant meal with my friend, in so much as our main dish is meat and fast food ,so we bring some vegetable and fruit to here.After we have lunch,we going to fair ground to relax ourselves.Time like happy bird,the tour bring to the end.When i review my tour experi...
第一篇:现在,我很苦恼。我买了一本英语书,可是我不知道它的意思。我一点也看不懂。我想,也许我要好好的学习英语。只有这样我才能学会很多知识,才能看懂英语和别人交流。我要对自己说一句:加油!
I was depressed because I couldnt understand an English book after I bought it. I could understand nothing. I thought maybe I should study English hard and only by this could I learn a lot of knowledge and understand English aw well as communicate with others in English. I told myself, ‘just go’.
第二篇:今天我开通了自己的免费论坛,我很高兴。因为我可以在那里做很多事。我决定要好好改造我的论坛,让他变得很新奇。然后我就会慢慢地让他成长起来,同时在那里写下我的心声。那...
Autobots! Transform and roll on!!!!!
my favourite dialogue in 'Transforms' .
I get to known these fantasty living machings when I was a little boy, and in the very moment I saw them I became a big fans of it. I dream of a transformer that belongs to me and I can help to protect the earth, and destory the evil forces.
One day, after scchool, I was on my way home, my sight was attracted by a toy shop. These was a G1 Optimus Prime--the gratest leader of the autobots showing in the shopwindow. I counld't move a step, because I saw my dream waving her hand to me. I stood infront of the shopwindow at least 10 minuts and the ran home as fast...
日期自己写 如
August 8 2010
I will go to school few days later. I’m afraid that I can’t get used to the school life because I true very hate school. I don’t think there has a good school in my home. We have zero English teachers from USA and we have zero good computer ..May be many students can’t agree with me. But they will agree if they can see a really good school. do you agree with me
I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and...
Today, when I awaked up, I found the air-conditioner didn’t work. I used the control, but it still didn’t work. I knew the air-conditioner was in trouble. I went downstairs. My father told me two air-conditioner and two computer had been broken. Because my father used electric making machine to make electric, so the voltage was not stable. It led to the trouble. Oh! Whenever the government will let the factory use electric? If it lasts longer, I will be crazy!!
July 10th 2004 Sat. Fine
The plane finally touched the ground. It was around 5:00 p.m. local time, that is, London time, which is eight hours behind Beijing time. After a fuss at the luggage claim, we mixed into the crowd of people with different colors and styles. My eyeballs kept jumping from one alien to another. What a sight!
Then we were met by someone from the university, who, we later learned, is called Barbara, our course director. It was about an hour’s bus ride before we finally reached Brighton, where we were picked up by different English host families. My host family is a couple with a five-year-old daughter. On the way to their home,...
Today, i enjoy my leisure time with my buddy by going to zoo.Persuably beacause i burden heavy presure from school in my daily life,so the journey provide me with valuable opportunity.When i walk into park ,i watch beatiful natural landscape and some special sculptures.After a while , i get closely contact with wild animal and get a better understading of rare animal.During lunch time ,i have abundant meal with my friend, in so much as our main dish is meat and fast food ,so we bring some vegetable and fruit to here.After we have lunch,we going to fair ground to relax ourselves.Time like happy bird,the tour bring to the end.When i review my tour experi...
I am chinese!
monday,august first, 2011
have a wonderful experience.I came across a old classmate who I had not been in touch with for many years.He then invited me to his home for lunch.I accepted pleasantly.
When we arrived there,his families asked me to make myself at home.My
classmate and I talked about many interesting things of our past. As the night fell,I had no choice but to leave.When I left ,he came out and said goodbye to me.
In conclusion,I enioyed myself this day.
星期一,2011年8月一号,
今天,我有一个美好的经历.我偶然遇到了一个多年没联系的老朋友.然后他邀请我到他家一起吃顿午饭。我愉快地接受了。当我们到达那里,他的家人要我像...
参考资料:
求求你,选我的吧,发发慈悲吧,
您可能关注的推广
英语日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一切都结束了 的文章

随机推荐