I promise I’m not trying to make your lifework it harderr Or return to where we were

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
有一首歌叫白旗,但是是英文,谁知道怎么写啊?
挚爱谫嗜27
  White Flag  歌手:Dido  I know you think that I shouldn't still love you  I'll tell you that  But if I didn't say it  Well, I'd still have felt it  Where's the sense in that?  I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder  Or return to where we were  Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be  I know I left too much mess  And destruction to come back again  And I caused but nothing but trouble  I understand if you can't talk to me again  And if you live by the rules of "It's over"  Then I'm sure that that makes sense  Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be  And when we meet  As I'm sure we will  All that was then  Will be there still  I'll let it pass  And hold my tongue  And you will think  That I've moved on  Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be  I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be  I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be
为您推荐:
white flag
记住我最先哦
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 work it harder 的文章

随机推荐