Why do people wear worldofwatchess when they cross the desert?

alarm watch
For Strap Watch
I have no watch with me.
Straps for wristwatches
Lamaze Hand Toys
wrist watch band
bracelet style band
silk cord band
snake band
Watchbands
Wrist watch strap
更多收起网络短语
为什么当人们在穿越沙漠的时候要带手表呢?。
Why do people wear watches when they cross the desert?
如果不带手表或金属项链就不会有什么问题。
There was no problem if you weren't wearing a watch or metal necklace.
因为我没带手表, 我到家的时候,我妻子跟我说她差不多要派我们家的狗去找我了。
I didn’t have my watch on, so when I got home my wife says, ‘Oh, I was about to send the dogs out for you.’
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Scientists are trying to make the deserts into good land again. They want to bring water to the deserts, so people can live and grow food. They are learning a lot about the deserts. But more and more of the earth is becoming desert all the time. Scientists may not be able to change the desert in time.
Why is more and more land becoming desert? Scientists think that people make deserts. People are doing bad things to the earth.
Some places on the earth don’t get much rain. But they still don’t become deserts. This is because some green plants are growing there. Small green plants and grass are very important to dry places. Plants don’t let the sun make the earth even drier. Plants do not let the wind blow(吹) the dirt away. When a bit of rain falls, the plants hold the water. Without plants, the land can become desert more easily. 小题1: Deserts ________. A.never have any plants or animals in themB.can all be turned into good land before longC.are becoming smaller and smallerD.get very little rain小题2: Small green plants are very important to dry places because __________. A.they don’t let the sun make the earth even drierB.they don’t let the wind blow the soil awayC.they hold waterD.All of the above.小题3: After reading this passage, we learn that __________. A.plants can keep dry land from becoming desertB.it is good to get rid of the grass in the desertsC.all places without much rain will become desertsD.it is better to grow crops on dry land than to cut them - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Scientists are trying to make the deserts into good land again. They want to bring water to the deserts, so people can live and grow food. They are learning a lot about the deserts. But more and more of the earth is becoming desert all the time. Scientists may not be able to change the desert in time.
Why is more and more land becoming desert? Scientists think that people make deserts. People are doing bad things to the earth.
Some places on the earth don’t get much rain. But they still don’t become deserts. This is because some green plants are growing there. Small green plants and grass are very important to dry places. Plants don’t let the sun make the earth even drier. Plants do not let the wind blow(吹) the dirt away. When a bit of rain falls, the plants hold the water. Without plants, the land can become desert more easily. 小题1: Deserts ________. A.never have any plants or animals in themB.can all be turned into good land before longC.are becoming smaller and smallerD.get very little rain小题2: Small green plants are very important to dry places because __________. A.they don’t let the sun make the earth even drierB.they don’t let the wind blow the soil awayC.they hold waterD.All of the above.小题3: After reading this passage, we learn that __________. A.plants can keep dry land from becoming desertB.it is good to get rid of the grass in the desertsC.all places without much rain will become desertsD.it is better to grow crops on dry land than to cut themScientists are trying to make the deserts into good land again. They want to bring water to the deserts, so people can live and grow food. They are learning a lot about the deserts. But more and more of the earth is becoming desert all the time. Scientists may not be able to change the desert in time.
Some places on the earth don’t get much rain. But they still don’t become deserts. This is because some green plants are growing there. Small green plants and grass are very important to dry places. Plants don’t let the sun make the earth even drier. Plants do not let the wind blow(吹) the dirt away. When a bit of rain falls, the plants hold the water. Without plants, the land can become desert more easily. 小题1: Deserts ________. A.never have any plants or animals in themB.can all be turned into good land before longC.are becoming smaller and smallerD.get very little rain小题2: Small green plants are very important to dry places because __________. A.they don’t let the sun make the earth even drierB.they don’t let the wind blow the soil awayC.they hold waterD.All of the above.小题3: After reading this passage, we learn that __________. A.plants can keep dry land from becoming desertB.it is good to get rid of the grass in the desertsC.all places without much rain will become desertsD.it is better to grow crops on dry land than to cut them科目:最佳答案小题1:.D小题1:.D小题1:.A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语脑筋急转弯_英语脑筋急转弯带翻译_英语脑筋急转弯大全及答案
共有25条英语
脑筋急转弯推荐
Copyright& 北京学而思网络科技有限公司(京ICP备号-1)北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:What kind of foot wear do you prefer?
你比较喜欢穿什麽样的鞋子?。
Which brand for man's wear do you know except ARMANI?
除了ARMANI您是否还知道其他男装品牌?。
Whether to wear do not wear it, after the wash solution with it, you know with the why.
不论戴不戴吧,以后用洗眼液吧,用了你就知道为什麽了。
At that time, wear shoes do not know why wear.
到那时,穿小鞋都不晓得是为什么穿的。
Long Yangji can wear, do not respond to water and feed.
笼养鸡可以佩戴,不响应饮水和采食。
Who says women's wear brands do not.
谁说女装品牌做不大。
Kate: I can assure you I do wear undergarments.
这点我可以保证,我穿了内衣。
What do you wear?
你穿什么?
Do not wear jeans that are too tight or too baggy.
千万别穿太紧身或者太松垮的仔裤。
Do you wear high heels?
你穿高跟鞋吗?
We’ve been thinking about what to wear and how to do our hair.
我们早就想着该穿什么怎么做头发了。
You don’t have to wear a mask, do you?
你不需要戴面具,对吗?
Do you wear orthotics with the new Barricades?
在穿着新品Barricades时,你还会带矫正器吗?
What size suit do you wear?
你穿什么尺寸的衣服?
What size shoe do you wear?
你穿几号的鞋子?
What size suit do you wear?
你穿几号的衣服?
Why do you wear old hats like this!
您为什么要戴一顶这么旧的帽子?
What size shoes do you wear?
你穿什么尺码的鞋子?
Do not wear frosty eye shadow, and avoid anything with a blue undertone.
不要使用霜状眼影,以及避免使用蓝色底色的化妆品。
人们穿越沙漠的时候为什么要带上手表?
人们在穿越沙漠的时候为什么会带手表?
What size do you wear?
你穿几码的?
为什么当人们在穿越沙漠的时候要带手表呢?。
为什么当人们在穿越沙漠的时候要带手表呢?。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 worldofwatches 的文章

随机推荐