There is a_of two hours with the 7:40 train. A.delay B.change C.behind schedulee D.timetable 应该选哪个?

16题一题一分_百度知道
16题一题一分
in demand 18. travel guide d. in the demand d. on d. Tourist guide b. recommended c. Liu works with a travel agency as a () a. Kind b:40 train. trip guide20. the garments in the department store are so expensive that I can’t ()a. There is a () of two hours with the 7. John is busy () his girlfriend with her paper. met d. suitable c. are used to be c. Free d. they sold the old furniture to make () for the new. A room b. Buy b. at
c. To help b16. help d. Sent b. After he () the unforgettable failure of love. Economical b. Department stores offer a big () of items.a. to26. space 23.a.a. economic d. In
b. We soon arrived () the airport. purchase c. used to be25. used to being d. advised d. tour guide c. helping c. They () good friends and often visited each other. schedule d. forget c. room d. ready17. a space c. Delay b. model 22.a. Variety c. Are used to being b. economics c. type d.a. reported19. a. economy21. timetable28. experienced27. Technicians with good skills are always () a. available d?a. Are there still tickets () on the morning flight to ShenZhen.a. on the demand b. change c. felt b. One cannot judge a person only by his () conditionsa. Mr, he because afraid of it. take 24. afford d.a. Miss yang is likely to be () for promotion. on demand c
提问者采纳
16-20 C D B C C21-25
B A C D B26-28
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
C D B A CB C C D BD C B
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁114网址导航英语小问题几道_百度知道
英语小问题几道
提问者采纳
那里的商品价格很公道. let’s book a one-way ticket. 8. The actress was one of the most famous stars I had ever seen. with the help of a(C) . suitable c?14. travel guide d. Thinking b. Book b.to c,希望对你有帮助. bookshop d. Car b. enter d. a, and address. general engineer c. abroad c. The supermarket is a good choice with reasonable price. 10. You should fill in the form with your name. 请在表格中填好个人资料. Do you accept credit cards. in the demand d. inclusive 16. 我更喜欢去国外度假(prefer) I prefer to spend the holiday abroad:2. years c. take your camera with you. a space c. They (D) good friends and often visited each other. monitor d. Technicians with good skills are always (D) a. The foreign teachers usually have their meals at the school (D)?(have) May I have your name. Do you have blue skirts in size large. 我不知道该去哪儿. ready 17,你的电话接通了. 我想给我朋友买些纪念品,王先生的电话响了(be through) Miss White. Tourist guide b. canteen d. Mr. 他正在接听其它电话. Manager b. concern d. advised d. experienced 27? 你们接受信用卡付款吗. I was (C) in a small countryside in china. a. member c?对不起. 12.of) This silk scarf reminds me of China. Free d. Old b. librarian 8. on d. tour guide c, your call to Mr. A room b? 你能告诉我去杭州有哪些火车吗. help d. You may borrow books with your student (C) a. decided d. You can make a lot of new friends if you (A) this club. helping c. director d. raised up d. canteen 12. a. She helps me to find many good books. time d. a.in d. schedule d. Library b. plane c. of…? 请问你们有大号的蓝色裙子吗. Library b. forget c?13. To help b. at sea d. felt b.15. You can borrow all kinds of books from the (A) a. Employer b. Miss yang is likely to be (B) for promotion, economy class. a.in 15. a. economics c. I just need to relax. Can you give me some suggestions. In b. bring up c. 请问尊姓大名. in…. He is only a (D) of the company.. The food in the canteen is (D) a. he doesn’t have much money. quick c. suitable d. take part in c. 我可以用信用卡付款吗. a:40 train. If fits me well. John is busy (B) his girlfriend with her paper. classroom c. a. Painting b. files d. detailed c. 女演员是我见过的最有名的影星之一. 这条真丝围巾会使我想起中国. Please fill the personal information in the form. space 23. in…to b. available d. 这是黄金周的最后一天. a,(D) . An overseas students studies (B),几个翻译同意你的观点没有再翻,其余的均在题里. model 22. a. reported 19. clerk 3. the garments in the department store are so expensive that I can’t (C) a. computer d. We’d like to take some (B) of the beautiful park.3. Liu works with a travel agency as a (C) a. One cannot judge a person only by his (C) conditions a. a,我只想放松一下. Can I pay by card?6. She is on another line. a. 你最好到超市去买这些东西,你可以留言. used to being d下面是答案. Or you may leave a message. Economical b. 它很适合我. afford d. economy 21,我们只收现金. a. Direct b.17。(remind …, we only accept cash? 您能把这份报告上交给系主任吗. Buy b,你有什么建议. Delighted b. thought c?选择题 1. pictures c. change c. type d.
订一张单程的经济舱票 9. magazine 9. a?20. Department stores offer a big (B) of items. a. After he (D) the unforgettable failure of love. We soon arrived (B) the airport. Delay b. to 26. lab c. Aboard b. a. age 6. 4, he because afraid of it。(have no idea)I have no idea of where to go. in demand 18. at c?18. Kind b。21?
Sorry. films 4. form c. consideration 11? a? I want to buy some souvenir to my friends. Brought b。16. Can you tell me about trains to HangZhou. a. a. a. TV set 5. come in 7. on the demand b. 11. of…. There is a (A) of two hours with the 7.19. Are there still tickets (C) on the morning flight to ShenZhen. raise of 10. Are used to being b. met d. He used to be our English teacher. economic d,火车站里到处是游客 This is the last day of the golden week and there are a lot of tourists in the railway station.22. are used to be c. Chinese martial arts are (B) great interest (B) many foreigners. Join b. room d. office 2. take 24. Could you please submit this report to the chairman of the department. a. on demand c. But I don’t like the style. 怀特小姐. The (D) is very helpful. purchase c. used to be 25. These students have little (C) for how others look at them. card d.Wang is through. Sent b. trip guide 20. they sold the old furniture to make (C) for the new, sex. The morning flights is (C) to us as we will arrive in time to attend the afternoon meeting. Variety c. recommended c, please. delicious 14,但是我不喜欢这种风格. at home 13, you can work out the mathematical problem quickly. 她以前是我们的英语老师. timetable 28
提问者评价
真是 太好了不过选择题9.10.11 22好想和我的有点出入 希望你在看一下 谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
本人成人大学 英语不行 希望大哥大姐帮帮我的忙
耽误你们大家几分种 希望大家群策群力 帮助小弟的忙 小弟我不胜感激愿意送上100分 愿大家新年快乐
一共有2个大题
一个是翻译 一个是选择
翻译中文的变英文 英文的变中文
有几道题目 有小弟已经做了
1史密斯(smith)教授是一位非常有经验的医生.(experienced)
Professor smith is a very experienced doctor
2. 她以前是我们的英语老师.
He was our teacher of English.
3. 怀特小姐,你的电话接通了,王先生的电话响了(be through)
Mr.怀特,you ’re through. Mr .Wang’s number is ringing.
4. 请问尊姓大名?(have)
5. 很抱歉,布莱克先生不在,有事吗?(be not in)
I’m sorry. Mr black is not in, may I help you?
6. She ...
翻译:4.请问尊姓大名?(have)May I have your name?
11. 我不知道该去哪儿,我只想放松一下。(have no idea)
I have no idea where to go,I only want to relax myself.
12. Can you tell me about trains to HangZhou?
你能告诉我去杭州的火车路线吗?
13. 我想给我朋友买些纪念品,你有什么建议?
I would like to buy some souvenirs for my friends,
do you have any suggestions?
14. 你最好到超市去买这些东西,那里的商品价格很公道.
Your had better
buy these things from the supermarket,
where commodity prices are fair.
15. The actress was one of the most famous stars I had
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP