i don t wanna make love with anyone else but you歌词make是什么意思

【 You Make Me Love You More[多爱你一些] 】【 英文 】【 2000-07 】
()CHORUS:You make me love youNight after nightDon't know what you doBut you sure do it rightThere's nothing mistaking,ohWhat my love is forYou make me love youAll I wanna do is love you...moreLike the sunshine warms my bodyLike a love song soothes my soulLike this feeling deep inside meThere are some things I just can't controlIt happens so naturallyGirl as you live and breatheCHORUS-REPEST更多更详尽歌词 在 I see forever when you kiss meIt's like heaven when we touchEvery whisper makes me shiverSeems we never can get close enough,noI can't count the stars in the skyFor all of the reasons whyCHORUS-REPESTGirl I'm beside myself'CAUSE I know no one elseHas this effect on meEvery time you're next to meCHORUS-REPEST
()It's like suger,sh-sh-sugerIt's like suger,sh-sh-sugerWhat can I do,tell me what can I sayI'm in love and I know that I can't walk away,oh noAnd I can't let you goThere's a feelin' I got for you deep down insideAnd I'm hungryfor you every day,every night,oh yeahAnd I want you to knowGirl your love is sweeter than I've ever had beforeEach and every flavor always leaves me wanting moreCHORUS:It's like suger,it's like honeyIt's like even better than moneyIt's like chocolate,it's like cherryIt's like bittersweet,but not veryI can't fake it,when I taste itI can't get enough,I can't waste itGirl let me take another piece of your loveI wake up at night in a cold,cold sweatAnd I'm carvin' it girl 'cause I just wanna get with youAre you feelin' it tooSweeter than candy and hotter than fireNothing on earth can control my desire for youAnd you know that it's trueI can't deny I'm into you,you got me open wideSo won't you keep it commin' girl until I'm satisfied更多更详尽歌词 在 CHORUS-repeatAll I wanna do is take another piece of youI won't stop until I'm satisfiedI never get enough 'cause I'm hungry for your loveI wanna do it 'til we get it rightI look into your eyes and I'm slowly hypnotized'Cause your candy love is good to goGirl I'm down with you and I know you're down with meAnd that's all I ever need to knowGirl your love is sweeter than I ever had beforeEach and every flavor always leaves me wanting moreCHORUS-repeatAll I wanna do is take another piece of youI won't stop until I'm satisfiedI never get enough 'cause I'm hungry for your loveI wanna do it 'til we get it rightI look into your eyes and I'm slowly hypnotized'Cause your candy love is good to goGirl I'm down with you and I know you're down with meAnd that's all I ever need to knowCHORUS-repeat
()I've tried but I never felt like thisWhen I feel what I feel from your touch,your kissYou made me wake up you opened my eyesTo the love that I held deep insideAnd as time goes byI've tried to figure outJust how I got on my ownCHORUS:How did I ever live without youHow did I ever laugh,how did I cryHow did I ever do anythingBefore you and IWhen we're together you are all I needEverything is so easy it just comes to meHow did you know me so well,so real,so true更多更详尽歌词 在 How did you know I needed youAnd as time goes byI've often wondered whyIt took me so long to give inCHORUS-repeatyou showed me how I would givenHow I could give myself awayGirl for your love I'd do anythingI'll never be the sameCHORUS-repeat
()For all the times I felt cheated,I complainedYou know I love to complainFor all the wrongs I reapeted,though I was to blameI still cursed that rainI didn't have a prayer,I didn't have a clueAnd then out of the blueCHORUS:God gave me you to show me what's realThere's more to life than just how I feelAnd all that I'm worth is right before my eyesAnd all that I live for,thought I didn't know whyNow I do,'cause God gave me youFor all the times I wore my self-pity like a favorite shirtAll wrapped up in hurt更多更详尽歌词 在 For every glass I saw,I saw half emptyNow it overflows like a river through my soulFrom every doubt I had,I'm finally freeNow I truly believeCHORUS-repeatIn your arms,I'm someone newWith every tender kiss from youI must confess,I am blessedCHORUS-repeat更多更详尽歌词 在
()Something strange goin' onI feel a change comin' onIn my chest I feel unrestWay down deep,babyYou need to hear me when I sayWhen you're near me it's not the sameAs it used to be wuth you and meA secret I can't keepCHORUS:'Cause now I'm feeling something newSomething deep,something trueDon't misunderstand me when I sayI don't like you anymoreI can't ignore that now it's love,that now it's loveNow it's love I'm feeling for yaNow I see I was blindHow could I be so unkind更多更详尽歌词 在 When you were the one yhe only oneWho loved me so,yeahWhat I'm feelin' now for youIs something different,something newAnd now I find I think it's timeTo let you knowCHORUS-reapeatI don't like you anymoreNot like the way I did beforeI don't like you anymoreCHORUS-reapeat
()No one before youEver made me feel this wayYou taught me how to believeAnd all I've ever wantedIs rught there in your eyesAnd everything you are is that I needCHORUS:And I'm high on the wings of a dreamNow I know what it means to be crazy in loveAnd baby,I wanna feel your heart in mine'Til the end of timeYour love is all that matters to meWhen I hold you tenderlyYou're the riverRunning into my seaIt's like we have always been oneBaby,you stopped me from shakingWith one touch of your handAnd now all my hurting is done更多更详尽歌词 在 CHORUS-repeatIn this world,only youCan love me the way that you doCHORUSAnd I'm high on the wings of a dreamNow I know what it means to be crazy in loveAnd baby,I wanna feel your heart in mine'Til the end of all timeYour love is all that matters to meWhen I hold you tenderlyYour love is all that matters to meWhen I hold you tenderly
()It's the way of the world of you and meWho she isWho I am,how we moveI just sit and watch the frenzyI can't catch my breath to stop and seeIs this what you meantIs this happy?What's going on all around meI can't work it out exactlyIt all comes down so abstractlyCHORUS:It's the way of the world of you and meThe way of the world of you and meIt's every wish I ever made or ever thought I mightIt's the way of the world of you and meThe way of the world of you and meAnd baby all I know is I love the way I feel tonightIt's the way of the world,ohWhat does it meanAll the flowers I keep sendingIt must be raining botanySpinning and flashing and dashing更多更详尽歌词 在 And narrowly escapingIn an accent that sh knows I'm fakingAnd then we just burst out laughingWhat zone is this we're passingCHORUS-repeatI'm thinking to myselfBaby with you all I know is I go somewhere elseLost in the mysteryIn some other world,there's no where else I'd rather be(Baby you're every wish I make)Every wish I thought I might(The way of the world of you and me)Is it the way of the world,or is it just me?Baby it's like a dream the way you walked into my lifeBaby all I know is I love the way I feel tonightCHORUS-repeat
()Tell me what you wanna doI will leave it up to youBut I don't wanna lose you nowTomorrow or foreverI'll give you all the time you needHoping you will come to seeThat you and I were meant to beMade to be togetherI'm so scaredI never thought I'd lose theLove we sharedThe love that always felt so rightCHORUS:I'll leave it up to you,'cause I knowI could never let you goI'll leave it up to you to decide更多更详尽歌词 在 Search your heart your soul my eyesI promise you there's no deeper love than mineWe could try to start againWe were once the best of friendsTell me you remember whenYou couldn't live without meI can't believeThere's nothing I can do about it Baby pleaseWhy can't we give it one more chanceCHORUS-repeatI promise you there's no deeper loveTell me what you want to doI'll leave it up to you
()I've tried to tell you tried to make you seeWe're good together we are meant to beYou say you're not sure what you're looking forAnd there's nothing that I can doI should have seen it guess I should have knownYou need your freedom get out on your ownBut if there comes a day when you lose your wayAnd there's nothing that you can doI only ask that youCHORUS:Keep my heart in mindJust remember there may come a timeWhen you're gonna seeI'm what you needThe one true love you always hoped to findSo keep my heart in mindGirl you can call me anytime at allI'm right here for you if you need to talk更多更详尽歌词 在 I'm willing to wait it's never too lateIf there's something that I can doI only ask that youCHORUS-repeatIf there's something that I can doI only ask that youCHORUS-repeatIf there's something that I can do(Keep my heart in mind)Girl you can call me anytime at allIf there's something that I can do(Keep my heart in mind)
()Hey, Yeah, ohhh ooohhhYou came to me when the leaves began to change,Just like a gentle breeze that brings a Summer rainGave me a false hope that Winter winds would never come again,Why did it have to end?So many colors you brought into my life,As all Summer days turned to Autumn nightsBut like a bird who needs to fly into the sun,You couldn't sayWhy did you go away?September Love, where did you go?You left with the sun did me so cold,So when Winter turns to Summer,Will I find my September Love?Well every Spring I hoped that I would find that special kinda loveTo last me for all timeBut still I wondered in the days and nights of Summer saved away,Untill the day you came,Girl you rise me up just to let me down,You took me for a ride and left me on the ground,And now I'm sending out a message in the sky, for only youAnd every word is trueSeptember Love, where did you go?You left with the sun did me so cold,So when Winter turns to Summer,更多更详尽歌词 在 Will I find my September Love?Ohhh, September dream,Stolen away,Still I believed you'd come back one day (come back for me)Im searching for the heart that once was mine,My September Love, yahhAnd everywhere I go, I only see your faceI try to let it pass but my mind just can't eraseSo will the Winter gray, turn the skies to blueAnd so I'll follow every road that leads to you....Yah September Love, where did you go? (where did you go?)You left with the sun did me so cold, (ohhh, did me so cold)So when Winter turns to Summer,Will I find my September Love? (ohhh)Ohhh, September dream, (September dream..)Stolen away, (Stolen away...)Still I believed you'd come back one day ( I believed back in you... that you'dcome back one day)Im searching for the heart that once was mine,Oh, My September Love,Yah September Love,... You took the sun and you did me so cold.....更多更详尽歌词 在
()Yeah yah, whhoo, yeee oh yahI got your letter just the other day,You said you saw but walked away,Said that I looked happy, I looked ok,And you decide that I was better off that wayI may have seemed just fine,But everyday your on my mind,I miss you all the time, yahAnd do you know what you'd see,If you could see me now, (hey yah)Just a fool with a broken heart,Missing you somehowAnd baby that's what you'd see,If you could see me know,You know the person who broke your heart,Is missing you right now (yah, oh yah)I got lost chasing all of my dreams,I guess our love came apart at the seems,I made a mark, but I've paid the price (yeah, yeah)A pot of gold, and a heart of ice,And since I went awayI think about you everydayAnd wished that I had stayed,And do you know what you'd see,If you could see me now, (hey yah)Just a fool with a broken heart,更多更详尽歌词 在 Missing you somehowAnd baby that's what you'd see,If you could see me know,You know the person who broke your heart,Is missing you right now (right now, oh yah)If I could changeTurn back the hands of time yahI'd give you back my heart, my soul, my mindAnd I'd be a different manI'd do all that I canAnd if you'd come backI'd make everything alright again (yah).... YEAHH Girl ....If you could see me now, If you could see me nowYou would see my broken heart,You would see a broken man, babyAnd do you know what you'd see,If you could see me now, (hey yah)Just a fool with a broken heart, (Just a fool)Missing you somehow (Somehow, baby, baby, thats what you'd see)And baby that's what you'd see,If you could see me know, (if only you could see me now)You know the person who broke your heart,Is m更多更详尽歌词 在
()Lyrics:J.P.PenningtonMusic:J.P.PenningtonBaby oh baby baby babyPeople always said that we should be togetherFrom the first time we were meant to beGirl I always thought we would last foreverHow could I let you go when you're my destiny(I was a fool)to leave your side(Broke all the rules)I'm livin' alie now(Girl can't you see) I count the days 'til you come back to me yeah* I don't wanna learn to love without youGirl I was a fool to ever doubt youI don't wanna give my heart to someone newI don't wanna live another minuterOr face another day without you in itI wanna make it right there's nothin' I won't do更多更详尽歌词 在 All my friends told me the grass was greenerSo I tried to have my cake and eat it tooNow I know just how much that I need youCan you hear my heart I'm callin' out to you(Girl tell me true)is it too late(What can I do) to mend your heartache(I've gotta know) 'Cause it's killin' me to let you goRepeat *After all this time the smoke is clearin' from my eyesTake look around and now I finally realizeLove was right here all the timeRepeat *找以下歌词_百度知道
找以下歌词
any one of us安鬼~
11:06:04taik play love安鬼~
11:06:37是talk安鬼~
11:06:58不是taik安鬼~
11:07:09she安鬼~
11:07:22ten minutes安鬼~
11:07:38anyclub安鬼~
11:08:26as long as you love me 安鬼~
11:08:56爱向着我来的那天安鬼~
11:09:09爱我的请过来安鬼~
11:17:46im sorry安鬼~
11:18:13pretty boy安鬼~
11:18:24hey boy安鬼~
11:18:43hey girl
提问者采纳
  anyone of us - gareth gates  i've been letting you down, down  girl i know i've been such a fool  giving into temptation  i should have played it cool  the situation got out of hand  i hope you understand  it can happen to anyone of us  anyone you think of  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  it can happen to anyone of us  say you will forgive me  anyone can fail  say you will believe me  i can't escape  my heart will break  cause i made a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  she was kind of exciting  a little crazy  i should have known  she must have altered my senses  as i offered to walk her home  the situation got out of hand  i hope you understand  it can happen to anyone of us  anyone you think of  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  it can happen to anyone of us  say you will forgive me  anyone can fail  say you will believe me  i can't escape  my heart will break  cause i made a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  she means nothing to me  nothing to me  i swear every word is true  i don't wanna lose you  the situation got out of hand  i hope you understand  it can happen to anyone of us  anyone you think of  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  it can happen to anyone of us  say you will forgive me  anyone can fail  say you will believe me  i can't escape  my heart will break  cause i made a stupid mistake  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes
这是首韩文歌  Just one 10 minutes nae guht shi dwi neun shi gan  Soon jin hahn nae suhn ae sohk ah oh neun nam ja deul  Baby da reun mae ryuk ae heun deul ri go eet jjah nah  Yong ki nae bwah da ga wah nal ga jihl soo do eet jjah nah  Uh neu nuh jeun bahm hon ja deul uh sun goht juhm  Choo neun sa rahm deul geu sohk ae geu nyuah wah nuh  Waehn ji kuhl ri neun nuhl gat go shi puh jyuh  Geu nyuah ga ja ril bi oon geu shi boon ahn ae  Ji roo haet dun soon gan ee  Nal bo neun soon gan dahl la juh suh (I'm telling you)  Oh rae deun yun in geu gae ah ni dun  Joong yo hahn sa shil eun nun nae gae duh kuhl ri neun guht  I say nuh ae geu nyuah neun ji geum guh ool eul bo myuh  Buhl eun saek rihp seu tik hwah jang eul deut chil ha go  Baby neup eun goo doo ae ah pa ha go ee seul gul  Na neun dahl la geu nyuah wah nal bi gyo ha jin mal ah jwuh  Jahl eun soon gan ee ah ni la go haet jja nah  Young hwah sohk ae kat ihn oo ri ga dwi neun guh ya  Young hwah sohk shi boon il nyun do ji na chyuh  Uh ddae gub muhk ji neun ma nuh do nal won hae  Ji roo haet dun soon gan ee  Nal bo neun soon gan dahl la juh suh (I'm telling you)  Oh rae deun yun in geu gae ah ni dun  Joong yo hahn sa shil eun nun nae gae duh kuhl ri neun guht  Just one 10 minutes nae guht shi dwi neun shi gan  Moh deun gae kkeut nan hoo geu nyuah ga oh go ee suh  Baby buhk eun rihp seu tik juhn seu reup ki do ha ji  Nae gae wah bwah ee jae nun nal ah nah bwah do gwaen cha nah  Don't tell a lie just be yourself him deul gae doohl ruh dae ji ma  Nuhl dduh na dahl la mal eul hae (Have it your way)  Bling bling shine, it's right to come sarang ae ppa jin guh la go  Guh ji seul mal hal kkuh myun moh doo ob dun gul ro hae  I say nuh ae geu nyuah neun ji geum guh ool eul bo myuh  Buhl eun saek rihp seu tik hwah jang eul deut chil ha go  Baby neup eun goo doo ae ah pa ha go ee seul gul  Na neun dahl la geu nyuah wah nal bi gyo ha jin mal ah jwuh  Just one 10 minutes nae guht shi dwi neun shi gan  Soon jin hahn nae suhn ae sohk ah oh neun nam ja deul  Baby da reun mae ryuk ae heun deul ri go eet jjah nah  Yong ki nae bwah da ga wah nal ga jihl soo do eet jjah nah  Just one 10 minutes  《AnyClub》中文歌词:  演唱:李孝利
这也是首韩文歌  Yo. was really good man.  Ya know is going down right?  We right back get it again like we lip somin'  Uh uh ya heard?  Ok  I'm a ride with you.  I'm a slide with you.  Cop somin' drop somin'  Whatever you need me to.  Ride with you.  I'm a slide with you.  Now drop.  接电话,深呼吸  我就变成女皇  Let's get this party started  I'ma make'em move their body  When I step up in the club, it's on  cuz you make me wanna sing this song  过于明显的习惯,过于明显的方式  不要被我发现,你自己小心,拜托  Go, Go, Go  It's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  注视我的人都是眼光高的陶醉鬼  不规律的呼吸声,又向我传来  You got to me. Got you so.  I wanna be the got you so.  你什么时候开始爱别人?  Move from that scrub, to the back of the club  Go ahead, Ma,过来。。  Do what we can, in the Back of the Van  and Get it on, Ma  Whatever u say  U can Have it your way  Do what we can, in the Back of the Van  and Get it on, Ma  你注视我 又有什么无耻的想法  你爱我 一如既往的错觉  Go, Go, Go  It's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  身体发热的人互相交换着更深的接触  用锐利的眼光交换着更深的迹象  You got to me. Got you so.  I wanna be the got you so.  你什么时候开始爱别人?  chorus: come into me. into the A. do it to me. at the anyclub.  波动的眼神 刚刚开始减缓  一厘米旁传来的 变缓的声波  Go, Go, Go  It's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  Little bit slow. Encourage yourself.  来,跟我一起动  Doing your move. Feel free yourself.  Inspiration in keep go on.  Hey 用我的声音 为你解渴  通过麦克风 baby let me touch ya.  You already know that I'm a body bomb rusher.  忧郁的举动 现在停止  只需相信我 不要怀疑Follow the leader.  Get it pop pop in for these.  Now believe us.你只需找我  Everyday you at the club A.  chorus: come into me. into the A. do it to me. at the anyclub.  你能感受到的气息 不要犹豫pass me  在此不需要犹豫touch me  Go, Go, Go  It's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  Move from that scrub, to the back of the club  Go ahead, Ma,过来  Do what we can, in the Back of the Van  and Get it on, Ma  Whatever u say  U can Have it your way  Do what we can, in the Back of the Van  and Get it on, Ma  As Long As You Love Me
歌手:后街男孩
专辑:Backstreet's Back  Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine  I'm leaving my life in your hands  People say I'm crazy and that I am blind  Risking it all in a glance  How you got me blind is still a mystery  I can't get you out of my head  Don't care what is written in you history  As long as you're here with me  I don't care who you are  Where you're from  What you did  As long as you love me  Who you are  Where you're from  Don't care what you did  As long as you love me  Every little thing that you have said and done  Feels like it's deep within me  Doesn't really matter if you're on the run  It seems like we're meant to be  I've tried to hide it so that no one knows  But I guess it shows  When you look in to my eyes  What you did and where you're comin from  I don't care, as long as you love me, baby.  I Don't Care  爱向着我来的那天
歌手:Ashily
专辑:魔女由熙
这还是首韩文歌  爱向着我来的那天  魔女由熙(韩剧)  看着天空中的被风吹着的云,不知道为什么心有些痛  不自不觉中我的眼中蕴含着眼泪  渐渐的自己心里,一点点这样的改变着  不自不觉中开始有了期待  因为现在还不懂什么是爱情  不知道什么时候才等待着爱情的降临  不能就一点点的给我点微笑吗  致使我的爱情只能藏在嘴里  那些非常相爱的人,不知道他们是怎么相爱的  也许只有我自己什么都不知道,就这样去爱  对那一个人,用温暖的心去对待  用我的方式去寻找爱  MUSIC  因为现在还不懂什么是爱情  不知道什么时候才等待着爱情的降临  不能就一点点的给我点微笑吗  致使我的爱情只能藏在嘴里  每当到你,看见那么的幸福的你  每天都想数千遍的对你说爱你的话  不知不觉中,自己等待的爱情降临到自己身旁  知道了这些后,才知道爱情早已经来到我身边  那么让我期待的东西,早已经在我的心里  为了自己的爱情,我的爱又一次重生  如果爱情向我走来  我会马上,在这一瞬间。拥抱我的爱情  哦~~我的爱情,向我走来吧~~  Im Sorry——Some Dude  (Talking)This goes out to someone that was  Once the most important person in my life  I didn’t realize it at the time  I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so  I don’t really expect you to either  It’s just... I don’t even know  Just listen…  You’re the one that I like, the one that I need  The one that I gotta have just to succeed  When I first saw you, I knew it was real  I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel  That wasn’ let me show you the way  I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today  I remember when I first looked into your eyes  It was like God was there, heaven in the skies  I wore a disguise &cause I didn’t want to get hurt  But I didn’t know I made everything worse  You told me we were crazy in love  But you didn’t care when push came to shove  If you loved me as much as you said you did  Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit  Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me  I loved you with my heart, really and trul  I guess you forgot about the times that we shared  When I would run my fingers through your hair  Late nights, just holding you in my arms  I don’t know how I could do you so wrong  I really wanna show you I really need to hold you  I really wanna know you like no one could else know you  you are number one, always in my heart  And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man  And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand  The thought of that just shatters my heart  It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart  At times we was off I was scared to show you  Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you  Without you, everything seems strange  Your name is forever planted in my brain  Damn it, I’m insane,  Take away the pain  Take away the hurt  Baby, we can make it work  What about when you  Looked into my eyes  Told me you loved me  As you would hugged me  I guess everything you said was a lie  I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes  Now I’m not even a thought in your mind  I can see clearly, my love is not blind  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  (Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differently  I had a special feeling about you  I thought maybe you did too  You would understand, but…  No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart  You’ll always be my baby  Our first day, it seemed so magical  I remember all the time that I had with you  Remember when you first came to my house?  You looked like an angel wearing that blouse  We hit it off, I knew it was real  But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel  Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there  I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care  Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?  I didn’t think you would ever do me like this  I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed  I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess  You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?  Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guy  I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying  Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  (Talking) And I do miss you  I just thought we were meant to be  I guess now, we’ll never know  The only thing I want is for you to be happy  Whether it be with me, or without me  I just want you to be happy  END  Pretty boy—— M2M  by:jimyihn  I lie awake at night  see thing in black and white  I've only got you inside my mind  you know you have made me blind  I lie awake and pray  That you will look my way  I have all this longing in my heart  I knew it right from the start  Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you  like i Never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i do  Let me inside make me stay right beside you  I used to write your name  And put it a frame  And sometime i thing i hear you call  Right from my bedroom wall  You stay a little while  And touch me with your smile  And what can i say to make you mine  To reach out for you in time  Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you  like i Never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i do  Let me inside make me stay right beside you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you  like i Never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i do  Let me inside make me stay right beside you  Hey boy
歌手:徐智英
专辑:Different This Time
韩文  ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??为什么不知道 傻瓜 因为你笑  ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??为什么不知道 傻瓜 为你疯狂  ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??为什么不知道 傻瓜 我为你活着  ? ?? ??? ??? ~~为什么不知道 傻瓜 我只为你  Hey Boy-徐智英  ●●●  ●●  ●  ??? ? ?????可不可以变得更单纯一点  ??? ? ?????可不可以再多提起一点勇气  ?? ?? ???? ??我这样的女人 和看起来不一样  ????? ???并不装蒜  ???? ??? ??可不可以看看我的眼神  ??? ? ??? ??可不可以不这样错过我  ??? ? ??? ????这样会有人  ?? ???伺机先追到我  ?? ???? ???? ?? ?一整天都盯着电话看  ?? ?? ?? ???? ? ?昨晚喝醉犹豫要说的  ?? ?? ???那些话我好想听到  Hey Boy ~ ? ? ???再动一动  My Boy ~ ? ?? ??再动一动  ? ? ?? ???看着我 抱抱我  ??? ?? ?? ?? ???我心里早就有你了  I know~ ? ? ???我知道你的意思  You know ~ ?? ? ? ??为什么你不懂呢?  ??? ?? ???? ?? ???只要再靠近点 我就都给你  ? ?? ???你为什么不懂这个呢?  ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??为什么不知道 傻瓜 因为你笑  ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??为什么不知道 傻瓜 为你疯狂  ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??为什么不知道 傻瓜 我为你活着  ? ?? ??? ??? ~~为什么不知道 傻瓜 我只为你  ???? ?????可不可以变得更单纯一点  ?? ?? ?????可不可以不这样错过我  ?? ?? ?????  ?? ?????  ?? ?? ?????可不可以看看我的眼神  ???? ??? ??并不装蒜  ? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????我这样的女人 和看起来不一样  ?? ???? ?? ?? ???一整天都盯着电话看  ?? ???? ?? ?? ??那些话我好想听到  ?? ?? ??你为什么不懂这个呢?  Hey Boy ~ ? ? ???再动一动  My Boy ~ ? ?? ??让我看到你的心  ? ? ?? ???看着我 抱抱我  ??? ?? ?? ?? ???我心里早就有你了  I know~ ? ? ???我知道你的意思  You know ~ ?? ? ? ??为什么你不懂呢?  ??? ?? ???? ?? ???只要再靠近点 我就都给你  ? ?? ???你为什么不懂这个呢?  ??? ?? ????一整天都盯着电话看  ??? ??? ??昨晚喝醉犹豫要说的  ??? ?? ???? ? ??? ????那些话我好想听到  Hey Boy ~ ??? ??再动一动  My Boy ~ ?? ???让我看到你的心  ?? ?? ???看着我 抱抱我  ? ???? ?? ?? ???我心里早就有你了  I know~ ?? ? ??我知道你的意思  You know ~ ??? ? ??为什么你不懂呢?  ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????只要再靠近点 我就都给你  ? ?? ???你为什么不懂这个呢?  不哭泣~不流泪~让我们勇敢去爱~  -End-  黄宗泽 - Hey Boy  专辑:In Love With Bosco  Hey Boy Tell me why  一加一系二都搞坏  Hey Boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  Hey Boy Tell me why  不想忍实在影响好大  Hey Boy 好失败  不冲锋陷阵都缴械  心急对你对你有害  走差一步通心被快乐瞒害  必须等待 唔好走开  必须忍耐 愈想要愈放开  等她的讯号 就算你收唔到  如明日有雾 你想守备 制服更加早  要想太空 直入宇宙倒数  你骄高放慢更好  样样做到不必一次做到  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  心急对你对你有害  走差一步通心被快乐瞒害  必须等待 唔好走开  必须忍耐 愈想要愈放开  等她的讯号 就算你收唔到  如明日有雾 你想守备 制服更加早  要想太空 直入宇宙倒数  你骄高放慢更好  样样做到不必一次做到  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  曲名:Hey Girl
歌手:Damian Marley
专辑:Welcome to Jamrock  feat. Stephen Marley, Rovleta Fraser  [Chorus: Stephen Marley & Rovleta Fraser]  Hey girl!  The way you make me feel  I know your love is real  You satisfy my every want and need  Hey boy!  You're always on my mind  We need to spend more time  Cause no one else can touch my heart and mind  [Verse 1]  She look so good in her clothes  She get dressed and roll  So much man a fly down, Call the pest control  Confident princess, She address them bold  She nah manifest, Fi dem sexual goal  She wish them the best, Rasta bless dem soul  Her mouth nuh filthy, Like nuh cess tank pool  Smarter than most intelluctual fools  Weh spend dem time pon internet chat rooms  She said, &Junior you're a genius  You think with you're mind and not you're peanuts  Your gang of Jamaican Al Pacinos  Drinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos.&  Will I seh, &Baby you're the cleanest  The true definition of what my queen is  Nothing coulda ever really come between us  Share the same room and Jah will feed us.&  [Chorus Repeats]  [Verse 2]  Why mi love her fi all she's worth  Sitn' fi gwan she wi start it first  Wheel and pop off, Supn' outta she purse  Whole heap a fool have to start disperse  Police ah come you see how fast she splurt  Can't find no sign of she khaki skirt  Light up the place like we spark these herbs  Love watch the way that she gwan  When a big tune a play pon the dance-hall set  Selector rewind every chance dem get  The rhythm design fi she dance and sweat  All when morning ashine she nuh start dance yet  Man clear the line when she walk and step  But she nah pay no mind to remarks dem mek  Always on time tek a chance and bet  She's a fine piece of mind with right mindset  She said, &Junior you're a genius  You think with you're mind and not you're peanuts  Your gang of Jamaican Al Pacinos  Drinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos.&  I seh, &Baby you're the cleanest  The true definition of what my queen is  Nothing coulda ever really come between us  Share the same room and Jah will feed us.&  [Chorus Repeats]  [Verse 3]  So boom!  Animal you never know from you born  Places you only see when travel channel tun on  Our means of trans-p is when the camel run on  Camouflage and fatigue is our style and fashion  &Fliminitti& weh she have and that is the attraction  What she want is what she get and that is satisfaction  Well she want it all night and not just fi a fraction  Well too much long talking now a time fi action  Well she love fi spend money but she rather spend time  And if mi gone fi ten minute, She call me ten time  If mi nuh pick up then she panic  Then she call mi friend line  Cause she want the veteran fi come and bend up her spine  A substantial amount of African fly squat  I have to sip a roots and bun a one night cap  And she love the veteran, him always hit the right spot  And the way she feel so good  I have to bounce right back  [Chorus Repeats]  累死了......
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 anyone else 的文章

随机推荐