联想笔记本insert电脑不能开机了!显示no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key

电脑开机出现no bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key?_百度知道
电脑开机出现no bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key?
发现硬盘是好的,在biso设置中也找不到硬盘电脑开机出现no bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key我以为系统换了。我把电脑弄完了之后,结果装系统无法找到硬盘,我把电脑全部拆开清洗了一遍,然后我把硬盘拆下来,装到其他人的电脑上,然后用了三天就出现的这个问题
我的是笔记本,联想的Y485
加上你也证实硬盘没问题。
这回又要拆机了那段英文就是找不启动硬盘的意思?总之如你所说的,那么就是主板的问题,除非是数据线的问题。不知道你的电脑是台式机还是笔记本,那么可以推断主板坏了,如果是台式机,在bios里找不到硬盘,那么可以肯定而遗憾的告诉你,换了串口插针一样的没改变。特别是接插主板数据线的那部分的串口。建议将主板接插硬盘的那部分与数据线之间弄紧一点试试
我的是联想的笔记本不是台式
我知道了。你描述的问题看出来了。只能拆机测试弄主板链接硬盘的那部分,看看有没有那里弄松了数据线插头。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
检查数据线、硬盘电源线清洁后可以正常使用。 临时把硬盘换到光驱位试试,出现问题前未更动硬件的话,尝试换一个主板的SATA接口。 一般就这两种情况
应该是硬盘线的问题,可以按以下顺序操作一下试试关机后打开机箱,把硬盘的数据线摘下,再把主板上数据线摘下后换其它的接口上。换完主板上的接口后再接硬盘上的口,开完后再开机试试
电脑开机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁7425人阅读
原文地址:/macosx-wont-boo/
This is a pretty scary problem if you run into it. According to the guy at the Apple Store, it's a pretty rare one too. Being such a rare problem, it's not very well documented. It just showed up one time when I rebooted the
computer. More or less, when your computer restarts, it's goes to white screen for a while and then it goes to a black screen with the white text &No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key& and hangs there. Restart the computer and it does the
same thing. Needless to say, when you need to take an online quiz before midnight, you start freaking out.
First of all, you will only have this problem if you had BootCamp running another OS on your computer at some point. If you haven't, then this is not your problem. The issue is that BootCamp did not unpartition your Windows disk
space correctly when you removed it. It happened to me because I had Windows 7 on my computer via Boot Camp, but then I uninstalled it and then put it on via Parallels (good choice, by the way.)
After some consulting with my owners' manual that night of the quiz, I found if you hold option (the alt key) during the white screen, it will allow you to select your Mac OS X partition and start your computer as per normal.
You can actually keep doing this every time you start up if you prefer. I actually thought it would kind of be a nice security feature because if your computer restarted, no one would be able to figure out how to start your computer.
As I imagine most of you want to fix it, here's how you do it. Open Boot Camp Assistant from Applications/Utilities. Going through Boot Camp Assistant, create another 5 GB partition as if you were going to install Windows again.
After the partition is created, use Boot Camp Assistant and delete the partition. If you do it correctly, it should fix your problem.
Your alternative is just to go the Apple Genius Bar and let them do it. That's how I did it because I couldn't find anything on the Internet that showed me how to do it.
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:76684次
积分:1012
积分:1012
排名:千里之外
原创:20篇
(2)(2)(2)(3)(2)(1)(1)(4)(1)(1)(5)(1)(1)(3)(2)苹果证实从这个月开始,所有的中国区上架游戏都必须有出版批文(版号)才能通过审核,...
牵一发而动全身,取消3.5mm耳机插孔甚至会左右我们的手机使用习惯?
在新东家的执掌之下,说不定 Gameloft 还有机会重拾昔日辉煌。
未来一到两个季度内,苹果手表有望让更多供应商发财。
买个麦克风一起录歌吧!
虽然还不可能回到2013年的巅峰状态,但只要能回暖对苹果来说就是好事。
设计者和组装者之间的故事总是很难令人猜透,但我们最关心的是会不会影响到终端用户。
死了又带不走,留给有用的人,不是更好?
这款游戏正是以“天空之城”为主题,只不过游戏相比起前者的平和自然,逗趣和对战的戏...
在这里玩家要扮演一位冒险家,为了宝藏深入神秘的地牢和洞穴。
说到乐高公司,不少人最先想到的可能就是他们所推出的玩具,作为全球知名的玩具制造公...
或许我们应该换一个方式来让孩子学习英语,既然如此,不妨来试试《多纳餐厅2》吧。
《Tourou nagashi Photo Frame(荷灯相册)》是一款比较另类有趣的电子相册,它可以把...
在同质化相当严重的跑酷游戏圈,如何才能脱颖而出呢? 这个问题迫使每一款游戏都拿出...
近日,游戏开发商 Crash Lab 在苹果商店肿推出了其制作的一款休闲游戏《罗盘火车(Tra...
牵一发而动全身,取消3.5mm耳机插孔甚至会左右我们的手机使用习惯?
买个麦克风一起录歌吧!
这款堪比 iPhone 4 的划时代产品,究竟怎么样。不妨由毫无航拍飞行经验的笔者来进行体...
这款 Razor Platinum 移动电源是 Mycharge 公司开发的首款支持 USB-C 数据线的产品。
有道云笔记是是网易旗下有道搜索推出的笔记类应用,通过云存储技术帮助用户建立一个可...
不知道在秋季发布会正式开始的时候,iPhone 7还能剩下多少秘密。
如果苹果下一代 iPhone 将不再使用传统的 3.5 毫米耳机插孔,那么配件厂商们就需要准...
如果iPhone 7真的取消了3.5mm接口,苹果看起来是不想给其它耳机厂商机会了。
mac开机提示no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间20 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
小苹果, 积分 11, 距离下一级还需 39 积分
本人没有装双系统,今晚装了个可以读取NTFS盘的paragon 10就出现这个问题了。。。
请求大侠帮忙解决一下~~~!
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间13980 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
開機時按option,選OSX的分區名
然後在設定﹣>啟動磁碟再選一次,重新開機就可以
想自製HomeKit的,代碼在這裡
/etwmc/PersonalHomeKit
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间200 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间200 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1901 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
开机时以下4个按键一起按:option+command+r+p
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间719 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
開機時按option,選OSX的分區名
然後在設定﹣>啟動磁碟再選一次,重新開機就可以 ...
刚买的macbook pro 也遇到这个问题,按照你说的方法解决了,thanks
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间2 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
happywaiman2002 发表于
開機時按option,選OSX的分區名
然後在設定﹣>啟動磁碟再選一次,重新開機就可以 ...
问题解决了,谢谢!
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
Windows 8 64bit
No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
Hey everyone, so I have a question. My laptop was working fine the last couple of days, and then I think I Got a virus some how. And now all it says when I turn it on is:
Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (Build 083)
For Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller v2.1.0.9
Check cable Connection!
PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.
No Bootable Device -- Insert boot disk and press any key
And of course when I bought this laptop, it didn't come with any disks. And of course I didn't make a back up. (I regret that now)
And I have been researching forums and all over the internet, and I'm pretty sure that my HD malfunctioned. And I just want to get a second opinion on this. I will give the best information that I can.
About my system:
Don't know much on the top of my head other that
~Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5351
~Running Windows 8
That's all that I know about it without seeing the specs..
So here is what I did:
I tried setting the computer to factory settings, I tried the hold down 0 and tried holding down F10. They both did nothing except give me a silver screen. I couldn't see my mouse or anything.
When I go into BIOS here is what I did:
I changed the Boot mode to CSM Boot (Still didn't work)
I changed the loading to everything that I could
~1.HDD/SDD TOSHIBA
~2.ODD MATSHITADVD
~3.LAN Atheros Boot Agent
I changed those around to every possible combination and that still didn't work. I can't start up safe mode. I'm not sure what else to try other than purchasing a new HD. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advanced!
EDIT: If I have to buy a new HD, would I be able to load up Windows 7 from a USB drive? Because my friend has Windows 7 on his USB drive.
Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
Is the hard drive seen in the bios ?
Check to make sure it hasn`t become loose. ( the hard drive )
Don`t start making a bunch of changes or you`ll never figure it out, 1 step at a time.
It`s easiest to re install windows from a dvd, but try to get yours working before you go that route.
Keyboard Logitech G510, Logitech F310 Gamepad
Mouse Logitech G500s
PSU EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2, EVGA Custom Braided Cables
Case Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Gun Metal Black
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT & Antec Formula 7
Hard Drives Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Crucial M550 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB x2,
WD Black 500GB x2, WD Blue 500GB x2
Internet Speed Verizon Fios Quantum Gateway
Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes Premium
Browser Chrome
Other Info Corsair SP140 x2, Corsair AF120 x4, Corsair SP120 x1, Thermaltake Luna 14 Slim x2,
Corsair H2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset, LG Blu-Ray Drive, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB ~ Windows 10 Pro x64
Windows 8 64bit
Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM
Is the hard drive seen in the bios ?
Check to make sure it hasn`t become loose. ( the hard drive )
Don`t start making a bunch of changes or you`ll never figure it out, 1 step at a time.
It`s easiest to re install windows from a dvd, but try to get yours working before you go that route.
Yes, I have checked to make sure it was not loose. Although, the screw that is holding it isn't very secure. Would that be the problem? I will check that out.
And I don't have a dvd right now unfortunately
And if it is shown in the BIOS, what would it say?
Linux CENTOS 7 / various Windows OS'es and servers
Quote: Originally Posted by mike159
Hey everyone, so I have a question. My laptop was working fine the last couple of days, and then I think I Got a virus some how. And now all it says when I turn it on is:
Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (Build 083)
For Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller v2.1.0.9
Check cable Connection!
PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.
No Bootable Device -- Insert boot disk and press any key
And of course when I bought this laptop, it didn't come with any disks. And of course I didn't make a back up. (I regret that now)
And I have been researching forums and all over the internet, and I'm pretty sure that my HD malfunctioned. And I just want to get a second opinion on this. I will give the best information that I can.
About my system:
Don't know much on the top of my head other that
~Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5351
~Running Windows 8
That's all that I know about it without seeing the specs..
So here is what I did:
I tried setting the computer to factory settings, I tried the hold down 0 and tried holding down F10. They both did nothing except give me a silver screen. I couldn't see my mouse or anything.
When I go into BIOS here is what I did:
I changed the Boot mode to CSM Boot (Still didn't work)
I changed the loading to everything that I could
~1.HDD/SDD TOSHIBA
~2.ODD MATSHITADVD
~3.LAN Atheros Boot Agent
I changed those around to every possible combination and that still didn't work. I can't start up safe mode. I'm not sure what else to try other than purchasing a new HD. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advanced!
EDIT: If I have to buy a new HD, would I be able to load up Windows 7 from a USB drive? Because my friend has Windows 7 on his USB drive.
He probably would NOT have W7 on an external USB drive -- you CAN have the recovery disk or the install disk.
If he says he's got W7 on a USB drive that boots and runs ENTIRELY from the external device please can he post here how he made it -- a lot of people would be very interested. !!
Note we aren't interested with those solutions that MOUNT a VHD as you need to start the BOOT from the HDD of the computer. I'd really like to see his solution and see if it boots and RUNS properly without even HAVING an HDD in the computer.
The normal way of getting a &Portable& windows system is to create a bootable Linux system - these do boot and run from an external device, then start a program like VMWARE PLAYER and launch a Windows virtual machine. This type of approach works and is well tried and tested.
You can experiment by following this thread.
If you imaged your system say with something like free macrium you can always restore to new disk.
For laptops a good way ito restore the image is using a USB==&sata connector for the new HDD.
Attached Images
Mouse Toshiba wireless laser
Hard Drives 4 X 1TB SATA
Internet Speed & 20MB up
Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
Hopefully he just means a thumb drive.
But by all means, if he`s running Windows 7 off an external hard drive, enlighten us
In the bios it would tell you the maker, for example a Western Digital would have WD then the size etc. A Seagate usually says ST then the size etc.
If you don`t see it in the bios, that`s a problem.
Keyboard Logitech G510, Logitech F310 Gamepad
Mouse Logitech G500s
PSU EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2, EVGA Custom Braided Cables
Case Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Gun Metal Black
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT & Antec Formula 7
Hard Drives Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Crucial M550 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB x2,
WD Black 500GB x2, WD Blue 500GB x2
Internet Speed Verizon Fios Quantum Gateway
Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes Premium
Browser Chrome
Other Info Corsair SP140 x2, Corsair AF120 x4, Corsair SP120 x1, Thermaltake Luna 14 Slim x2,
Corsair H2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset, LG Blu-Ray Drive, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB ~ Windows 10 Pro x64
Windows 8 64bit
I don't know exactly. He just told me he has Windows 7.
Windows 8 64bit
Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM
Hopefully he just means a thumb drive.
But by all means, if he`s running Windows 7 off an external hard drive, enlighten us
In the bios it would tell you the maker, for example a Western Digital would have WD then the size etc. A Seagate usually says ST then the size etc.
If you don`t see it in the bios, that`s a problem.
Would I be looking in the Boot settings? If so, all I see is:
Atheros Boot Agent
Matshitadvd-ram
toshiba mk6475GSX
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit sp1
At present you have Windows 8 installed & it wont start is that correct?.
If the hard drive proves to be faulty, you mentioned that your friend has Windows 7, possibly on DVD or thumb drive, which you would like to install on a new hard drive. Yes you could install that but you will have to purchase a licence from Microsoft, otherwise it will not activate.
Keyboard Logitech
Mouse Logitech Wireless trackball M570
PSU Corsair VS450
Case Codeng
Cooling PSU fan & CPU fan
Hard Drives Samsung 840 Pro 256gb SSD, SATA 3.
Hitachi Touro Portable 1tb, USB 3.0 HDD used for image b/ups.
Internet Speed Wireless 3G. 3mg down & 550kb up.
Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials
Browser Opera (Current Version) & IE 11
Other Info MS Office 2013 Pro. Davis weather station software. MGE Nova 600 avr UPS.
Linux CENTOS 7 / various Windows OS'es and servers
If the Windows OS is still on the disk and it's the BOOT that can't be found it's easy to fix.
1) insert W7 / W8 recovery disk or install disk. (USB if you have a bootable copy). You can actually use a W7 disk to fix W8 boot or a W8 disk to fix W7 boot !! but it's best to use the correct disk.
2) Boot from it
3) Choose Repair Windows
4) choose utilities ===&command mode
Now switch to the bootrec directory and enter these two commands
Now if there's a windows system on your HDD it should boot normally again.
Mouse Toshiba wireless laser
Hard Drives 4 X 1TB SATA
Internet Speed & 20MB up
&No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key
Similar help and support threads
Hi, I left my Pc on standby last night, there were no signs that the computer was broken in any way. I started it up by hitting one of the keyboard keys and it came up with a blue screen of death which I didn't take note of. After I restarted my pc and now it looks like it can't find the OS. I have...
Hardware & Devices
I'm having the topic error whenever i start my laptop, and i believe i know why, i just have no clue how to fix the damage i've done. I believe i've formatted my computers internal hard drive to a partition that the computer doesnt recognize. I was trying to format an ide hard drive to a format i...
General Discussion
Hello, I dropped my HP laptop and must have busted the hard drive which had Windows 7 on it. I placed a different hard drive in that was also compatable, but it has windows 8. The problem that is occurring is when I start it up, it says: &No bootable device --insert boot disk and press any key&.
General Discussion
I have changed boot manager to DVD drive, f8 key does nothing, same with old HDD and new HDD.
Hardware & Devices
hi sir,im vijay..
im usin 2tb segate new hard disk sir..in my system i cant able to boot my os and also my hard disk
...its showin that hard disk boot failure insert system disk press enter ...i restarted many times its sayin the same problem...in my gigabite mobo
bios my hard disk is not get...
General Discussion
One day i started up my computer and out of no where it wouldnt boot up windows 7 all i get is &No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any
key& I have no idea what happened i have a HP Notebook Gt60-600, i made a windows repair disk and booted that up. ran the startup repair test thing...
BSOD Help and Support
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.