请高手次北固山下翻译下

求高手给我翻译一下 不要翻译机翻译的谢谢!借用某种具体的形象的事物暗示特定的人物或事理,以表达真挚的感情和深刻的寓意,这种以物征事的艺术表现手法叫象征.象征的表现效果是:寓意深刻,能丰富人们的联想,耐人寻味,使人获得意境无穷的感觉;能给人以简练、形象的实感,能表达真挚的感情.指借助于某一具体事物的外在特征,寄寓艺术家某种深邃的思想,或表达某种富有特殊意义的事理的艺术手法.象征的本体意义和象征意义之间本没有必然的联系,但通过艺术家对本体事物特征的突出描绘,会使艺术欣赏者产生由此及彼的联想,从而领悟到艺术家所要表达的含义.另外,根据传统习惯和一定的社会习俗,选择人民群众熟知的象征物作为本体,也可表达一种特定的意蕴.
专属迷醉丶粴
Use a specific image things suggesting specific character or reason,to express the sincere feelings and profound implication,the characteristic that the artistic name symbol.Symbol expression effect:deep meaning,can enrich people's Association,afford much food for thought,make people get the feeling of endless in order to give people a real sense of simplicity,image,can express our sincere feelings.The help of a specific things the external features,his artist some deep thoughts,or express a wealthy special significance sense of art.Symbol of the body between the symbolic meanings and are not necessarily related,but through the artist on the ontology of things characteristic of the featured,will make the art produce proceed from the one to the other associations,thus realize the artist to express the meaning.In addition,according to tradition and social customs,choose people familiar symbols as main body,also can express a certain meaning.英语老师亲自解答,如果不懂,请继续追问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Imply a specific character or good sense, to express feelings of sincere and profound meaning, this is called a symbol of artistic expression of the material sign of things to borrow things of a speci...
Borrow some kind of specific image of the things suggest that specific figures or reason, to express sincere feelings and profound implication, this thing for the things artistic expression that symbo...
扫描下载二维码请英语高手翻译一下这句话我们晚饭后经常沿着附近的林间小路散步。用到的单词:footpath
We took a walk along a forest path near often after supper
We often take a walk along the near footpath after dinner
我们晚饭后经常沿着附近的林间小路散步。We often take a walk along the footpath through the woods nearby.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请高手翻译一下:Esperanto is an artificial language, designed to serve internationally as an auxiliary means of communication among speakers of different languages. It was created by Ludwig Lazar Zamenhof, a polish Jewish doctor specialized in eye diseases. Esperanto was first presented in 1887. An international movement was launched to promote its use. Despite arguments and disagreements, the movement has continued to flourish and has members in more than 80 countries. Esperanto is used internationally across language boundaries by at least 1 million people, particularly in specialized fields. It is used in personal contexts, on radio broadcasts and in a number of Its popularity has spread form Europe, both east and west, to such countries as Brazil and Japan. It is, however, in China that Esperanto has had its greatest impact. It is taught in universities and used in many translations, often in scientific or technological works. EL POPOLA CHINIO, which means from people’s China, it’s a monthly magazine in Esperanto and it’s read worldwide. Radio Beijing’s Esperanto program is the most popular program in Esperanto in the world. Esperanto vocabulary is drawn primarily from Latin, the Roman’s languages, English and German. Spelling is completely regular. A simple and consistent set of endings indicates grammatical functions of words. Thus for example, every noun ends in “o”, every adjective in “a”, and basic form of every verb in “i”. Esperanto also has a highly productive system of constructing new words from old ones.注:机器翻译的不要!
世界语是一种人造语言,被设计作为一种国际性的辅助工具,用来方便操不同语言的人之间进行交流.世界语由路德维格.柴门霍夫,一位波兰的犹太人眼科医生所发明.世界语首次出现是在1887年.为了推广她的应用,开展了一项国际性的运动.尽管遭到了很多的争议和批评,这项运动还是得到了蓬勃的发展,并在世界上80多个国家有了她的分支机构.世界语方便了世界上至少100万操不同语言的人之间的交流,特别是在专业领域.她被广泛应用于私人交谈及电台播音,甚至走出了欧洲,在巴西和日本也有广泛的影响.然而是在中国,世界语取得了最大的影响.她被加入了大学课程,而且被大量用作科技类著作的翻译语言.《EL POPOLA CHINIO》,意思是“来自人民中国”,是一份世界语杂志,读者遍布全球.北京广播电台的世界语栏目是世界上最流行的世界语节目.世界语的词汇来自拉丁文,古罗马文,英文以及德文.拼写非常有规律.每个单词的结尾决定了她的语法功能.举个例子,每个名词都以O结尾,每个形容词都以A结尾,每个动词的基本形式都以I结尾,等等.世界语同样有一套高效的新词生成系统,即从旧词中生成新词.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
去淘宝上找翻译吧
你把东西发给他 一般半天就能拿到译文 价格按字算 不贵
分太少了……
没分这么长的没人会理你
世界语是一种人造语言,专为不同语言的人之间的沟通而设计的一种国际辅助手段。它是由路德维希拉扎柴门霍夫,一名波兰犹太人眼科疾病专科医生。世界语是首次在1887年提出。发起了一项国际运动以促进其使用。尽管同意和分歧在,但该运动继续蓬勃发展,并已在80多个国家拥有成员。世界语是国际通用语言,跨界至少1亿人,特别是在特殊领域。它被用在个人写作,在电台广播,它的普及数量已从欧洲的东部和西部,蔓延到巴西和日本...
世界语是一种人工创造出来的语言,是用于辅助国际间各种不同的语种的交流。创始人是波兰犹太裔的眼科专家 Ludwig Lazar Zamenhof。世界语最初在1887 第一次被国际化提议推广使用。尽管反对以及争论纷纭,它还是欣欣向荣的发展到已拥有80多个成员国家。 世界语至少被1亿人使用于打破各国间语言不通的沟通障碍,特别是在一些特殊领域。用于交流及电台的广播使之不仅在欧洲大陆广泛流行更远致巴西及日...
扫描下载二维码求高手翻译一下BOOKING- in personThe Box Office is open Monday to Saturday, 10 am-8 pm.- by postStating the performance and choice of seats, enclosing a cheque, postal order, or your credit card details to Oscar Theatre Box Office, PO Box 220, Main street. All cheques should be made payable to Oscar Theatre.- by telephoneRing 4 to reserve your tickets or to pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard accepted).- on-lineComplete the on-line booking form at .DISCOUNTSSaver: $2 off any seat booked any time in advance for performances from Monday to Thursday inclusive, and for all matinees(下午场). Savers are available for children up to 16 years old, over 60s and full-time students.Supersaver: half-price seats are available for people with disabilities and one companion. It is advisable to book in advance. There is a maximum of eight wheelchair spaces available and one wheelchair space will be held until one hour before the show (subject to availability).Standby: best available seats are on sale for $6 from one hour before the performance for people eligible(有资格的) for Saver and Supersaver discounts and thirty minutes before for all other customers.Group Bookings: there is a ten per cent discount for parties of twelve or more.Schools: school parties of ten or more can book $9 tickets in advance and will get every tenth ticket free.Please note: we are unable to exchange tickets or refund money unless a performance is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
TD哥哥0383
首先,这是个对预定剧院票的各种方式进行具体讲解本人(亲自去取)邮局周一至周日 早10-晚8邮寄说明你要看的表演和座位选择,并附上支票 邮汇 或信用卡信息给……(剧院地址).电话拨.来预定你的票或用信用卡(只接受master和visa卡)网上(预定)在.网址填表打折(相关信息)周一到周四和所有下午场订票立减2刀!16岁以下,60岁以上和学生可享受此优惠残疾人可带一个小伙伴一起享受半价优惠.需提前预定.剧院一共有8个轮椅位置,每个位置在开场前一小时保留.standby(这个让我想想...)团购:12人以上10%优惠学校:10人以上可9刀马票(第十张免费,也就是说81刀买10张票).附录:不能换票.不退票,除非表演取消
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请高手翻译下列句子(翻译为英文)谢谢了,大神帮忙啊你们还记得今年年初的那场大雪吗?是的,也许我们永远也忘不了那场雪,因为那是我们有生以来经历的最大的一场雪.但是,你们记得因为那场大雪而倒下的一棵树么?东区小树林的一棵树?也许,都不记得,或者是看见过,但没放在心里.在东区小树林西南角落,那棵不知道名字的树,因为那场大雪,树枝全被压断了.那些树枝横躺在路上,阻挡了我们的路,因而学校的环卫工将它拦腰锯断,没留下一根枝条.在那时候,我断然下结论:这棵树必死无疑. 但是,我错了.几周以前,我惊奇的发现,那棵树又发出了新的枝条,而且不止一枝.它,奇迹般地活下来了.我敢打赌,当你看到它刚被锯断的情景时,你也会下和我一样的结论:它活不了了.但是,它活下来了,远出乎我意料.那棵树尝试了,它尽了最大的努力活下来了,我被深深震撼了:当生命力爆发出来时,它居然是如此的惊人.树如此,人不也一样吗?你永远也不会知道你能做什么,直到你试了才知道!当你尝试去做时,结果也许会震动每一个人!
Do you still remember the heavy snow at the beginning of this year ? Yes, perhaps we will never forget it ,for it is the heaviest snow we have experienced in our life.But do you remember a tree,which is in the southwest conner of the small grove? maybe not remember ,or see it ,but haven't have it at heart. At the end of last term, because of the heavy snow , all branches of the tree were broken.These branches, lying on the road,blocked the road. As a result, environmental sanitation workers sawn off all the broken branches. There was no any branches on the tree.At that time,I drew a conclusion :No doubt the tree would die. However, I was wrong. A few weeks ago,I felt surprised to my discovery.The tree survived,far beyond my expectation.I saw new branches.Although those branches were young, it was enough to prove that the tree won't die.I bet when you see the scene that the branches were sawn off, you would also come to the conclusion that the tree was going to die.The tree tried its best to survive,shocked me deeply.
Sometimes I dare not do sth, just because I haven't tried to do it before. I should learn from the tree,whatever happened ,I must have a try,regardless of the result. I'll never know what I can do until I try.If I try,the result may shock everyone!That’s all ,thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 张良入谢翻译 的文章

随机推荐