grasssheep eat grasslike do elephants to,重新排列,怎么做?

2013春版七年级英语(下册)《Unit_5_Why_do_you_like_pandas》单元练习题
16. __________ usually live in the trees. They are only from
Australia.
&&&&&&&&&&&
Pandas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Giraffes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Koalas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Elephants
___________ can you see in the
&&&&&&&&&&&
Where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
18. Many people visit Beijing ___________ the
&&&&&&&&&&&
during&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. between
19. The children are very ____________ to the visitors. They often
help them.
&&&&&&&&&&&
beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. lazy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. successful
20. I don’t want to read these books. I want to go to play
basketball and __________ myself.
&&&&&&&&&&&
know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
21. Nancy is very tired now, __________ she helps her mother do
lots of housework.
&&&&&&&&&&&
and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
22. Go to __________, John! It’s 11 p.m.
&&&&&&&&&&&
live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
23. Tommy is __________. He can answer all the
questions.
&&&&&&&&&&&
clever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. strict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. ugly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
24. Pandas are friendly and __________. We all like
&&&&&&&&&&&
ugly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. cute&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. scary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Why do you like koalas?
&&&&&&&&&&&&
__________ they’re smart.
&&&&&&&&&&&
And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Because
26. Where do lions
come&__________?
&&&&&&&&&&&
from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. into&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
27. My mother doesn’t like __________.
&&&&&&&&&&&
run&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. swiming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. to skate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
28.&The koala gets up and __________ at
&&&&&&&&&&&
eats leaf&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. eat leaf&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. eats leaves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. eating leaf
29. Look! The dolphins __________ in the water.
&&&&&&&&&&&
is swimming&&&&&&&&&
B. are swimming&&&&&&&&
C. swim&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. to swim
__________ she __________ during the
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yes, she does.
&&&&&&&&&&&
D sleep&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Do; sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. A sleeping&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Do; sleeping
have a toy () panda. I
“Panda”, because it is a panda and I don’t know &&&&32&&&
Panda is black and white. I got her from my
mother &&&&33&&
&I was a little girl. I &&&&34&&&
because she helps me go to sleep at night.
Panda goes on lots of &&&35&
&with me. She goes to Canada, Australia and many
other &&&&36&&&
. We went to &&&&37&&&
&to see the
Olympic Games in 2008. But Panda may &&&&38&&&
because she often gets squished () in my bag. Panda is
really &&&&39&&&
&to me. She
is always happy. Panda is my &&&&40&&&
play with her a lot.
31. A. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. let&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
32. A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
33. A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
34. A. pass&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. visit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
35. A. trips&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. libraries&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. festivals&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. markets
36. A. cities&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. streets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. countries&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. schools
) 37. A. Japan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. China&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. France&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. America
38. A. enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. dislike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
39. A. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. fun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. strict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. friendly
40. A. favorite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. quiet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. healthy
) 41. The girl is __________
12 years old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. 13 years old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. 30 years old
) 42. The girl is __________
short&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. tall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
) 43. Her face is __________
round&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. black&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
) 44. The color of her eyes is __________
blue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. black&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
) 45. Her good friend at home is __________
a person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. a dog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
MollyLos Angeles
Zoo,Molly
exciting day! The Los Angeles Zoo is really a good place for you to
see animals. The pandas from China are lovely. I like these
black-and-white animals. They’re shy and quiet. I want to know the
mother panda’s age. She has two kids. They live in a big room. They
eat well. The lion from Africa lives in a room next to the pandas’.
I don’t like him. He’s really scary. He’s not kind to people. He
eats much meat every day. I think he’s lazy. The elephant is
also from Africa. He has a long nose. He takes a shower every
&Hope to see more animals next
46. How many pandas are there at Los Angeles Zoo?
&&&&&&&&&&&
One.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Three.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
47. Where’s the lion’s room?
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&A. It’s
across from the pandas’.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. It’s next to the pandas’.
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&C. It’s in
front of the elephant’s.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. It’s behind the elephant’s.
48. Why doesn’t Molly like the lion?
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&A. Because
he’s scary.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Because he’s kind.
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&C. Because
he’s shy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Because he takes a shower every day.
&_____________________________________
&_____________________________________
Susan is a little girl. She is five years old.
She doesn’t go to school and doesn’t know how to read and write.
But her sister Mary is a schoolgirl. She is ten.
&&&&&&&One
day,&Susan sits at the table with a pen in her
hand and a piece of paper in front of her.
“What are you doing,&Susan? ” Mary
“I’m writing a letter to my friend, Rose.” Susan
“But you can’t.” Her sister says. “You don’t know
how to write.”
“Well,” Susan says. “Rose is only four. She
doesn’t know how to read.”
51. Susan is a math teacher. She is a good girl.
52. Mary knows how to read and write.
53. Susan doesn’t know how to read and write.
54. Rose studies very hard.
55. Rose is over ten years old.
a&&&&&&&&&&&
do you like? I like dogs best.
57. Class begins. Please be
q&&&&&&&&&&&.
58. There are many green
l&&&&&&&&&&&
on the tree in summer.
g&&&&&&&&&&&
have long necks. Many people want to see them.
60. We have Chinese, math, English and
o&&&&&&&&&&&
61. The animal usually __________ (sleep) and
__________&(relax) 20 hours every
62. Koalas like to eat __________
63. Why not __________ (take) a taxi to go
64. The dolphins are very _________ (friend) to
us. They are our __________ (friend).
65. What other __________
(animal) does Tom like?
&&Elephants are
__________ __________ interesting.
&&He __________
__________ his friends __________ the day.
&&__________
__________ giraffes __________.
__________ __________ from Africa.
&&__________
__________ animals do you like?
HenryHenryHenry50
zoo, see, best, smart, friendly, eat, other,
&_______________________________________________________________________________
&&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
选择正确答案。
,选择正确答案。
&(A) 10-12& ABB&&&
(B) 13-15 &CAA
duringduring the holiday
19. B friendly()
24. B cute
25. D whybecause
26. A& come
27. C “……”like to do
sth. 和like doing
sth.&swimm-ingswimming
andleafleaves
callI don’t know what to
&根据上下文what
35. A& go on
CanadaAustralia
39. D& be friendly to
I want to know the mother panda’s age. She has
The lion from Africa lives in a room next to the
I don’t like him. He’s really
49. I don’t think
he’s lazy.
50. He likes to eat
grass and play with his friends.
But her sister Mary is a schoolgirl. She is
53. T Susan is a little girl. She is five years old.
She doesn’t go to school and doesn’t know how to read and
Rose is only four.
57. quiet&&&&
leafleaves
59. giraffes&
ggiraffenecks和them
60. other& &other
61. relaxes&&&
usuallythe
leafleaves
&&Why not do
friendly to sb.
Theyfriends
animals&&&
what other animals
during&&&&&
heduring the
first&&&&&
let sb. do sth.let
69. also come / are
One possible
I go to the zoo with my parents today. First we see elephants. I
like elephants best, because I think they are smart and friendly.
They eat grass and leaves. After that, we go to see many other
animals. I have a happy day in the zoo.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Unit 5 Why do you like pandas 课堂练习与单元检测试题
Unit 5 Why do you like pandas? 英语七年级下测试题班级 姓名 学号 分数 一、单项选择(每题1分,共25分)( )1. Our teachers are very friendly _______ us.A. for B. to C. with D. and( )2. Elephants are very friendly and they like _______ grass. A. eat B. to eating C. to eat D. eats( )3. It’s tie for class,please _______ quiet.A. is B. be C. are D. /( )4. ―________ does the girl _________? ―Australia.A. Where, be fro B. Why, coe fro C. Where, coe fro D. When, be fro( )5. ―What’s your English teacher __________? ―He’s funny, I _______ hi. A. like, love B. look, like C. likes, like D. like, likes( )6. Is this _______ elephant or _______ lion?A. a B. an C. an D. a( )7. The girl is ne So she _______ shy. A. look like B. looks C. look D. like( )8. I like to play _______ piano. I don’t like to play _______ football.A. / B. /; the C. the D. / ; /( )9. Look at the baby elephant. He is ________ big.A. soe B. any C. kind of D. kind( )10. His brother likes to _______ cats, but I like to _____ football.A. play, play B. play, play with C. play with, play D. plays with, plays with( )11. What _____ things would you like ?A. else B. other C. others D. the others( )12. He often gets up _______ nine o’clock _______ Sunday orning. A. o n B. in C. on D. in( )13. I like y teacher because he can talk ______ us ______ our friend.A. to , like B . with , likes C. to, likes D. with( )14. y little cat sleeps ________ the day , but ________night he begins to work. A. at , at B. on, in C. on, at D. during, at( )15. Pandas are very _____ and ______. We all like the. A. friendly, ugly B. cute, scary C. dangerous, beautiful D. shy, sart( )16.The koala sleeps______ the day, but _____ night he gets up and eats leaves.A. at B. in C. at D. during( )17. ---_____ do you like giraffes?---Because they’re very interesting.A. What B. How C. Why D. Where( )18. ---Let’s eet outside the zoo gate.--- _________.A. OK. B. That’s right. C. Not at all D. It’s all right.( )19. Elephants are ______. They can help people. A. friend B. friendly C. friends D. not friendly( )20. ---What’s your favorite anial?---I like dogs. They are ________ friendly.A. not B. kind C. soe D. very( )21. Look! There is ______ elephant near the river.A. a B. an C. the D. /( )22. Pandas live only in _______. A. China B. Brazil C. Australia D. Japan( )23. ---What do the pandas like eating best?---They only like eating ________.A. eat B. bananas C. nuts D. baboos( )24 ---Giraffes are very interesting.---So let’s ______ the giraffes first.A. look B. see C. hear D. listen( )25. Look at the baby elephant. Heis _____ big.A. kind B. kind of C. soe D. any二、完形(每题1分,共10分):
There is a big 1 in our city. We can see 2 anials there. An 3 is the biggest anial on land. any 4 are flying in the sky. Soe beautiful ducks are 5 in the river. Can you see a 6 , too? It can swi fast and jup high in water. What are these in the trees? They are 7 . They like eating bananas. Oh, there’s a tiger in the cage under the tree. It eats a lot of 8 every day. I like the 9 best because it lives only 10 China.( ) 1. A. far B. hospital C. zoo D. factory( ) 2. A. a lot B. lots of C. any of D. uch( ) 3. A. elephant B. tiger C. lion D. bear( ) 4. A. bird B. birds C. chickens D. ducks( ) 5. A. running B. juping C. swiing D. walking( ) 6. A. dolphin B. cat C. tiger D. giraffe( ) 7. A. birds B. onkeys C. cats D. dogs( ) 8. A. grass B. leaves C. eat(肉) D. baboos( ) 9. A. tiger B. panda C. lion D. koala( )10. A. in B. on C. at D. /三、理解: (每题2分,共20分) Aany people like anials. Now a lot of people keep anials as pets(宠物). Usually people like to keep dogs, cats, fish and other anials. any young people keep anials because they think these anials are interesting. Soe old people keep pets because they don’t live with their children.olly lives in No.25 Garden Street. He is a doctor(医生), but he helps dogs. People usually call hi The Dog Doctor. When their dogs get sick(生病), they call hi on the telephone. He goes to the people’s houses and helps the. He gives the dogs the right edicine(药物). Wherever(无论) he goes, he is always welcoe.() 1. Wha t kind of anials do people keep?A. Dogs.B. Cats.C. Fish.D. All of the above.() 2. Why do old people keep pets?A. Because they don’t live with their sons and daughters.B. Because they don’t have children.C. Because they think anials are interesting.D. Beca use they like anials are interesting.()3. Does olly help anials?A. Yes, he is.B. Yes, he does.C. No, he isn’t.D. No, he doesn’t.()4. What is the best title?A. A Dog Doctor.B. A new Pet Store.C. Pets and doctors.D. An interesting anial.()5. Where does olly live?A. In a hospital.B. In a city.C. In a garden.D. In No. 25 Garden StreetB One day a ouse(老鼠)is looking for food. He eets a tiger. The tiger catches (抓住)the ouse. He looks at the ouse and says ,“You are too sall for e to eat. ” “Please let e go, r tiger.”says the ouse “One day I will help you.”The tiger laughs,“How can a little ouse help a big tiger?”he says,“OK. I will let you go. But be careful(当心)next tie.” The next week the ouse is again (又)looking for food. He eets the tiger. The tiger is in a net (网)and can’t get out.(出来).The ouse says,“Don’t worry(担心). I can help you.” He bits(咬)the net. Soon he bits a big hole(洞) in the net. The tiger can get out of the net.( ) 1. The ouse is _______ when he eets the tiger for the first (第一次)tie.A running and juping B playing with his friendsC looking for soe food D looking for a tiger( ) 2. The tiger catches the ouse because he wants to _____________.A eat the ouse B play with the ouse C ake friends with the ouse D help the ouse( ) 3 The tiger lets the ouse go because he thinks the ouse ____________.A is careful B is too sall for hi to eatC is clever D will help hi soon( ) 4 The next week the tiger is in a _______ and he can’t __________.A river, swi B net, get out C hole, get out D tree, get down( ) 5 Which one of these is right ?A The tiger eats the ouse.B The ouse eats the tiger.C The tiger helps the ouse out.D The ouse helps the tiger out.四、根据所给汉字或首字母写出正确的,使句意完整: (每题1分,共10分)1. There are any (动物)  _________ in the zoo.2. She often helps her other with housework (在……期间)  ________ the holidays(假日).3. We are tired. Let’s _____________(放松).4. There are any ___________(叶子) on the ground in autun(秋天). 5. The people in the bank are all very _______________(友好的).6. The girl isn’t nice. She’s u   _____.7. I like onkeys(猴子) very uch. Because they are c  _________ .8. The elephant likes to eat g___________.9. We know t________ eat eat and dangerous.10. The panda is very shy, so please be very q___________.五、句型转换: (每空一词) (每题2分,共10分)1. I like elephants because they are friendly.(划线提问) __________ __________ you like elephants?2. What other anials do you like?(改为同义句) __________ __________ do you like?3. He usually gets up and eats leaves at night(划线提问) __________ does he usually __________ at night?4. I like giraffes and peng uins. (否定句) I __________ like giraffes _________ penguins.5. The picture is a little ugly. (同义句) The picture is ___________ ____________ ugly.六、选择方框内词的适当形式,使句子通顺,意思完整。每词用一次。(每题2分,共10分) anial
Our town(镇) has a big zoo with a lot of (1)___________ in it. There are two old lions. They eat lots of eat every day. There (2)_________ also two big elephants and a little one. They are very kind. They eat uch grass every day. There are a lot of (3)____________ in the zoo,too. Children like the and they like children too. They like children because they soeties give (4)___________ bread and bananas. They like bananas very uch.
In our zoo there are three black bears and four white ones. They (5)___________ on their back legs,hold up their ars and ask for food. They like sall children. They love candy(糖块) very uch. 七、书面表达: 你知道哪些动物?你喜欢哪些动物?你为什么喜欢它(它们)?你对它们的情况了解多少?请用英语谈一谈。(本题15分)要求:1.条理清楚,语句通顺; 2.词数不少于50个。
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /chuyi/81654.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了What do Bears eat
Bears are often portrayed in cartoons and movies as bloodthirsty predators, but most actually eat more plants than animals. With the exception of polar bears, every species of bear eats some type of plant, berry or insect daily. In fact, the Giant Panda eats nothing but bamboo! Other bears, however, take meat when they can find it and fill in the rest of their diet with vegetation. Because most bears are apex predators, or the top of the food chain in their habitat, they rarely have to hunt and can simply steal meat from other animals.
The two most common types of bears in North America are the black and brown bear. Black bears have the greatest population in the United States, while brown bears are known for their most famous subspecies, the fearsome grizzly bear.
Surprisingly, these two species are not closely related. The American black bear is much smaller, weighing up to 550 pounds compared to the 800 pounds of a grizzly. They live in the same areas but don't see too much of each other, since they forage for food at different times of the day. Both species, however, must prepare for the long winter and hibernation. So, What do Bears Eat? Keep reading to learn how these massive animals prepare to spend months without eating anything at all.
What do Black Bears Eat?
Black bears are omnivorous animals, but mostly eat vegetation and fruits. Despite their tough appearance and long teeth and claws, 85% of a black bear's diet comes from plants. They also like to eat honey and can rip open a whole tree to get into a beehive. Black bears' thick coats protect them from stinging bees, meaning they can eat the honeycombs as fast or as slowly as they like. At night, black bears in the Pacific Northwest fish for salmon in rivers. A few enterprising bears also venture into human-populated areas to steal from trashcans or campsites. In the fall, when they are preparing for hibernation, black bears eat lots of bugs like ants and bees for their protein. Black bears also sometimes catch baby deer, cows and moose, but they are more likely to try to steal carcasses from more active predators like wolves, coyotes and cougars. The extra proteins help them gain fat for their long, annual hibernation.
During the winter, hibernating bears don't eat anything at all. This means that they're starving and often very weak when they wake up in spring. A black bear's favorite foods at this time are young tree shoots and nuts stolen from squirrel caches, which are plentifully available and contain lots of nutrients. These help them get their strength back, and within a month or two they resume their normal diet.
What do Grizzly Bears Eat?
While black bears can be found throughout most of the continent, grizzly bears usually only live in the northwestern part of North America. They prefer grassy areas and coastlines and live alone until the salmon spawning brings them together along streams and rivers. Grizzly bears, like black bears, eat a lot of vegetation, but they also eat more meat than their cousins. Grizzly bears hunt deer, elk, moose and bison regularly, along with fish like salmon and trout. When meat is not available, they prefer to eat wild beans, nuts, grass and tubers. They also love insects, and many get up to half their yearly calories from moths alone.
Not all grizzly bears hibernate, but those that do make sure to pack on the weight before they settle in for a nap. Grizzly bears gain an average of 400lbs before hibernating. Because they have more body fat than black bears, many grizzlies do not sleep through the whole winter, and some don't hibernate at all! Unlike the more herbivorous black bear, grizzlies are capable of hunting through the winter in some regions. Both bears, however, are much more peaceful than their reputations would suggest, and are masters of collecting food from any source available.
Bear Eating Dandelions

我要回帖

更多关于 elephants 的文章

随机推荐