大学英语考试文章
上传于||文档简介
&&考试资料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢陈汉生专四十套真题词汇语法单选解析&正确答案都是A……& - TEM总动员的日志,人人网,TEM总动员的公共主页
陈汉生专四十套真题词汇语法单选解析&正确答案都是A……&
样题一【1-51】If it_____ too much trouble, I&d love a cup of coffee.A. isn&t&&&& B. hadn&t&&&& C. weren&t&&&& D. may not beIf从句是一个真实的条件状语从句,主句中would仅起礼貌作用。混淆虚拟语气【1-52】Nobody came to see me while I was out, ______?A. did they&&&& B. didn&t they&&&& C. did she&&&& D. did heNobody为否定词,反义疑问句用肯定形式;如果主语是nobody,anybody,someone等不定代词,反义疑问句代词用they。在非正式语体中,D选项也可以接受,但TEM只默认正式。【1-53】He advised Mary_____ anyone about the shortages.A. not to tell&&&& B. not tell&&&& C. not telling&&&& D. tell not不定式的否定形式要把否定词not放在to之前,固定搭配advise doing/ advise sb to do【1-54】An early type produced letter the typist,_____ , couldn&t see his work on his machine.A. however&&&& B. therefore&&&& C. although&&&& D. anyhow连接词however表示语义上的转折。考察连接词【1-55】______ the examinations are over, we can all relax.A. Now that&&&& B. While&&&& C. Even though&&&& D. ForNow that引导原因状语从句,表示&既然&。区别连接词,为何不选for【1-56】I hope you _____ all the material before make the final decision.A. will have read&&&& B. will read&&&& C. will be reading&&&& D. would have read宾语从句时态用将来完成时表示动作的先后次序。考察从句运用【1-57】Not until _____ himself seriously ill.A. he had completed the task did he find&&&& B. had he completed the task did he findC. he completed the task had he found&&&&&& D. did he complete the task he had foundnot until 放在句首,主句谓语动词倒装,until引导的时间状语从句用正常语序。即&主倒从不倒&,关注倒装句【1-58】He never hesitates to make ___ criticism_____ are considered helpful to others.A. such&as&&&& B. so&as&&&& C. so&that&&&& D. such&thatSuch与as搭配,as在这儿引导定语从句,而such/so&that引导的是结果状语从句,注意积累和区分,了然于心【1-59】The policy_____ made, the next problem was how to carry it out.A. having being&&&& B. being&&&& C. had been&&&& D. was考察独立主格结构,-ing分词的完成时表示该动作先于主句的动作完成,关注句意的理解【1-60】Hello!You____ be the assistant. I&m Mr. Munroe.A. must&&&& B. ought to&&&& C. could&&&& D. shouldMust表示很肯定的推测,意思理解了,其他就简单了【1-61】You have no right_____ to read what is written inside.A. whatsoever&&&& B. actually&&&& C. indeed&&&& D. anyhowWhatsoever=whatever,做形容词后置,表示&一点而都(不);丝毫(不)&,eg. They receive no help whatever.他们没有得到一丁点的帮助【1-62】You____ park here. It&s an emergency exit for the fire brigade.A. mustn&t&&&& B. needn&t&&&& C. wouldn&t&&&&& D. oughtn&t句意揣摩,选must表示&禁止,一定不能&。情态动词选用【1-63】Do you think there&s_____ of him passing the exam?A. chance&&&& B. opportunity&&&& C. occasion&&&& D. expectancyChance表示&可能性&,expectancy表示&预期,预料,期待&【1-64】If reading is to accomplish anything more than ____time, it must be active.A. passing&&&& B. wasting&&&& C. spending&&&& D. idlingPass/ kill the time消磨时光,打发时间idle意为&懈怠的,懒惰的&an idle student懒惰的学生【1-65】My cousin Mary is often I suppose it&s because she is ____child.A. an only&&&& B. one&&&&& C. a unique&&&& D. a singleAn only child独生子女【1-66】On January 1st many people make a New Year _____.A. resolution& &&&B. dedication&&&& C. determination&&&&& D. intentionA New Year resolution新年的决心,固定搭配,09年真题dictation中也有【1-67】The two scholars worked at the task of writing a preface to the new dictionary for three hours_____ last night.A. on end&&&& B. at length&&&& C. in full&&&& D. in timeOn end在此意为&接连&=continually at length表示&详尽的&【1-68】The juvenile delinquent was released in____ of his good behavior.A. view&&&& B. case&&&& C. way&&&& D. eventIn view of 鉴于,关注如这样的搭配【1-69】Kenya&s Tsavo Game Park____ Susan much of the wildlife park she had visited in New Jersey.A. reminded&&&& B. recalled&&&& C. received&&&&& D. rememberedRemind sb of sth提醒某人某事,recall回想起;召回,收回【1-70】When the crowd saw the prize-fighter stretched out on the canvas, shouts and cheers_____ form it.A. broke forth&&&& B. broke up&&&& C. broke through&&&&& D. broken downBreak forth迸发,突然喊出来【1-71】Outside my office window, there is a fire____ on the right.A. escape&&&& B. ladder&&&& C. steps&&&& D. stairsA fire escape太平梯,安全出口【1-72】The____ crown jewels are kept in the Tower of London.A. invaluable&&&& B. valued&&&& C. valueless&&&& D. worthyInvaluable价值连城的【1-73】I don&t think those curtains_____ very well with the wallpaper.A. go&&&&& B. suit&&&& C. fit&&&&& D. matchGo with意为&搭配&,相当于及物动词match【1-74】He enjoyed the dessert so much that he accepted a second _____ when it was offered.A. helping&&&& B. load&&&& C. pile&&&& D. sharingHelping(进餐时的)一份食物,一客食物a small/ generous helping一小/大块食物【1-75】The outline of the figure was barely ____in the darkness.A. perceptible&&&& B. perceptive&&&& C.invisible&&&& D.susceptiblePercetible意为&可觉察的,可辨的&,susceptible意为&易受&&影响的&percitive意为&洞察力强的,理解力强的&【1-76】His career was not noticeably_____ by the fact he had never been to college.A. hindered&&&& B. prevented&&&& C. prohibited&&&& D. refrainedHinder意为&阻碍,影响&【1-77】When trapped in drifting sands, do not struggle, or you will be____ in deeper.A. sucked&&&& B. absorbed&&&& C. pushed&&&& D. heavedSuck意为&吸入&【1-78】As a _____ actor, he can perform, sing, dance and play several kinds of musical instruments.A. versatile&&&& B. flexible&&&& C. sophisticated&&&& D. productiveVersatile意为&多才多艺的&,而productive意为&多产的&【1-79】We managed to reach the top of the mountain, and half an hour later we can began to____.A. descend&&&& B. ascend&&&& C. decline&&&& D. plungeDescend意为&下降,下山&,plunge意为&急速地、突然地下降&,decline是指数字等的&下滑&或健康、权势、影响力等的&变差,减弱&【1-80】The accident ____ him of his sight and the use of his legs.A. deprived&&&& B. disabled&&&& C. excluded&&&& D. grippedDeprive sb of sth 意为&剥夺某人某种权利或能力&grip意为&紧握,紧抓&样题二【2-51】She said she wouldn&t call us the next day,_____?A. didn&t&&&& B. would&&&& C. wouldn&t&&&& D. did考察反义疑问句,前肯后否前否后肯,主语为第一第三人称时的对应关系【2-52】A thorough check of the accounts has revealed_____ a tax evader.A. him to be&&&& B. him being&&&& C. that he be&&&& D. that he had been动词reveal后可跟不定式也可跟宾语从句【2-53】______ allowing for his age, he still acts very immaturely.A. Even&&&& B. But&&&&& C. Although&&&&& D. YetEven表示&尽管&,此中词语的选择,第一步必须是弄懂题目传达的含义的【2-54】They____ so tired if they ____ for a whole day.A. wouldn&t be feeling&hadn&t been walking&&& B. wouldn&t feel&didn&t walkC. wouldn&t feel&weren&t walking&&&&&&&& &&&&D. wouldn&t be feeling&weren&t walking考察虚拟语气。必须十分明白虚拟语气的选择建立在理解句子意思上【2-55】The examination has been cancelled. You_____ all that revision , after all.A. needn&t have done&&&& B. need to do&&&& C. to not have been&&&& D. not to have been情态动词用于时态的表达【2-56】It&s a shame______ able to give them any advice.A. not to have been&&&&&& B. to have not been&&&&& C. to have been not&&&&& D. to not have been不定式的否定形式,不定式中的完成时表示动作的发生时间意义【2-57】The police have asked that_____ who saw the accident should get in touch with them.A. anyone&&&&& B. one&&&&& C. somebody&&&&& D. someoneAnyone意为&任何人&=everyone【2-58】______ I realized the consequences, I would never have done that.A. Had&&&& B. If&&&&& C. Unless&&&&& D. When省略if的虚拟语气的倒装形式【2-59】Flag Day is a legal holiday only in the state of Pennsylvania,_____ Betsy Ross sew the first American flag.A. where&&&&& B. which&&&&& C. that&&&&& D. hasWhere引导非限制性状语从句【2-60】_____ ghost exists in the world. That&s your illusion.A. No such thing as a&&&&& B. No such a thing as&&&&& C. No such a thing as a&&&&& D. No such thing as根据前中后限定词原则,没有no such a 的结构的,no such thing as a 可当固定搭配记牢【2-61】I&d sooner you_____ deliver the sofa tomorrow.A. didn&t&&&&& B. shouldn&t&&&&& C. wouldn&t&&&&& D. mustn&tI&d sooner= I&d rather,其后的从句时态要采用过去时,也是泛虚拟的一种【2-62】The title of the book was on the_____ of my tongue, but I just could not think of it.A. tip&&&& &B. end&&&&& C. back&&&&& D. pointOn/ at the tip of one&s tongue固定搭配,意为&就在嘴边,差一点就能记起&,辩证话到嘴边讲不出【2-63】The bought the land with a _____ to building a new office block.A. view&&&&& B. reason&&&&& C. purpose&&&&& D. goalWith a view to相当于for the purpose,意为&以&为目标,指望&【2-64】Maggie tiptoed over and took the clock away because she hated to hear it______ when she was trying to get some sleep.A. ticking&&&&& B. humming&&&&& C. sounding&&&&& D. ringingTick(钟表等)滴答滴答响【2-65】Mrs. Smith is afraid that she and her husband don&t see_____ on New Year resolution.A. eye to eye&&&&& B. face to face&&&&& C. hand to hand&&&&& D. heart to heartSee eye to eys看法完全一样【2-66】Fred has_____ kind of humor that can only be appreciated by some willing to search beneath the surface.A. a subtle&&&&& B. a hidden&&&&& C. an obvious&&&&& D. a controlledSubtle难以捉摸的【2-67】His argument does not______ up to close scrutiny.A. stand&&& B. come&&&&& C. look&&&&& D. holdStand up to close scrutiny经得起仔细地检查【2-68】The sight of the fruit salad made John&s mouth______.A. water&&&&& B. ooze&&&&& C. wet&&&&& D. moistenMake one&s mouth water使某人流口水【2-69】He promised to return the book the next day without _____.A. fail&&&&& B. default&&&&& C. trouble&&&&& D. failureWithout fail 肯定【2-70】The____ in David&s character has hindered him from advancing in his career.A. defect&&&&& B. weakness&&&&& C. shortcoming&&&&& D. demeritDefect缺点【2-71】The government is doing a _____ of people&s changing social habits.A. survey&&&&& B. plan&&&&& C. project&&&&& D. researchDo a survey of sth对&&进行调查【2-72】By cutting down trees we_____ the natural habitat of birds and animals.A. damage&&&&& B. injure&&&&& C. hurt&&&&& D. harmDamage破坏【2-73】The snow seems to have set______ for the evening.A. in&&&& B. upon&&&&& C. about&&&&& D. downSet in开始,到来【2-74】_____of the department, I would like to thank Mr Jones for his stimulating lecture.A. On behalf&&&&& B. On account&&&&& C. In person&&&&& D. InsteadOn behalf of sb代表某人;on account of因为【2-75】Be careful with J I think he has_____ motives for being so generous.A. ulterior&&&&& B. ultimate&&&&& C. hidden&&&&& D. interiorUlterior motives别有用心【2-76】If you want this pain kill, You&ll have to ask the doctor for a______.A. description&&&&& B. subscription&&&&& C. recipe&& &&&D. receiptPrescription处方;subscription订(书刊)【2-77】The vast majority of people in any given culture will____ to established standards of that culture.A. conform&&&&& B. confront&&&&& C. confirm&&&&& D. confineConform to遵循【2-78】Although he was on a diet, the food _____ him enormously.A. tempted&&&&& B. inspired&&&&& C. overcame&&&&& D. encouragedTempt诱惑【2-79】Fewer and fewer of today&s workers expect to spend their working lives in the same field,_____ the same company.A. let alone&&&&& B. less likely&&&&& C. much worse&&&&& D. all elseLet alone更不用/要说【2-80】When he finally emerged from the cave after 30 days, John was_____ pale.A. startling&&&&& B. enormously&&&&& C. uniquely&&&&& D. dramaticallyStartling令人惊异地样题三【3-51】Intellect is to the mind _____ sight is to the body.A. what&&&&& B. which&&&&& C. that&&&&& D. likeA is to B what C is to D句型【3-52】The Great Wall is the place_____ almost all tourists would like to visit when they come to China.A. which&&&& B. where&&&&& C. to which&&&&& D. in which定语从句考察【3-53】_____ their terms, we would go bankrupt.A. If we should accept&&&&& B. If we accept&&&&& C. If we had accepted&&&&& D. We are to accept考察虚拟语气【3-54】The factory has turned out______.A. twice as many TV sets this year as last year&&&&& B. twice TV sets this year more than last yearC. TV sets this year twice as many as last year&&&&& D. TV sets twice more this year than last year倍数表达与限定词顺序位置的关系【3-55】He insisted on doing_____ good to others.A. What he thought was&&&& B. what it was he thought&&& C. what he thought it was&& D. what he was thought考察宾语从句加插入语【3-56】Paul was lying on the lawn, with his hands______ under his head.A. crossed&&&&& B. crossing&&&&& C. were crossed&&&&& D. were crossing独立主格【3-57】At an early age she already showed a talent ___ music.A. for&&&&& B. of&&&&& C. in&&&&& D. on名词talent后使用介词for,gift of才能【3-58】As medical workers, it was our duty to rescue the_____ and heal the _____.A. dying&wounded&&&&&& B. dead&wounded&&&&& C. dead&wound&&&&& D. dying&woundDying将死的,垂死的;the wounded,受伤者【3-59】I regret _____ you that I can&t go to Hangzhou for a visit next Sunday with you, because I&ve caught a bad cold.A. to tell&&&&& B. telling&&&&& C. leaving&&&&& D. leftRegret doing/ to do的区分【3-60】I&d prefer him_____ the key under the mat.A. to leave&&&&& B. leave&&&&& C. leaving&&&&& D. leftPrefer sb to do sth【3-61】Oh, dear, I don&t feel very well. I think _____.A. I&m going to faint&&&&& B. I&ll faint&&&&& C. I&m fainting&&&&& D. I&ve faint.Be going to表示有迹象表明某事将要发生【3-62】Paul earns every little as a classical cellist,______ his brother&s pop musicals have made millions.A. whereas&&&&& B. in contrast&&&&& C. compared&&&&& D. thoughWhereas表示对比关系【3-63】It is bad manners to______ other people behind their backs.A. do down& &&&&B. do by&&&&& C. do up&&&&& D. do away withDo down 说坏话do up 整理,打扮do by 对待do away with移除【3-64】Samuel has curly hair but his twin sister&s is quiet______.A. straight&&&&& B. even&&&&& C. uneven&&&&& D. regularStraight与curly有卷发的,卷曲的(curl一缕鬈发)【3-65】My classmates stood there looking uneasily at me, puzzling why I hadn&t got annoyed this time when I couldn&t get my own_____.A. way&&&&& B. wish&&&&& c. will&&&&& D. desireGet one&s own way随心所欲,想怎么样就怎么样【3-66】The economists are not quite optimistic about the economic_____ for Europe.A. outlook&&&&& B. lookout&&&&& C. foresight&&&&& D. projectThe economic outlook 经济前景 prospect景色,前途【3-67】Jenny is not in the ____ for going to the party tonight.A. mood&&&&& B. temper&&&&& C. condition&&&& D. healthTo be in the mood for sth有心情做某事【3-68】There is no_______ in applying for that job, as you are not properly qualified.A. point&&&&& B. reason&&&&& C. result&&&&& D. chanceThere is no point in doing句型,意为&做什么事情毫无意义&【3-69】After leaving the art college, she _____ as an interior designer.A. set up&&&&& B. got up&&&&& C. put up&&&&& D. took upSet up开始经商【3-70】Henry Adams felt so hungry that he ordered a double______ of fish.A. portion&&&&& B. piece&&&&& C. part&&&&& D. sectionPortion食物的一份,一客【3-71】It is hard to imagine a large city without policemen, but such was the _____ in London in the early 18th century.A. situation&&&&& B. affair&&&&& C. condition&&&&& D. matterSituation状况【3-72】The Martian surface temperature is 100 degrees below zero at night, so that butter put outside will not_____.A. melt&&&&& B. dissolve&&&&& C. fuse&&&&& D. thawMelt融化;thaw一般指冰雪融化;fuse熔化;dissolve溶解【3-73】Having kissed her son, Eve gave him a dismissive______ towards the car.A. push&&&&& B. pull&&&&& C. draw&&&&& D. dragGive sb. a dismissive push towards the car把某人推向车子打发走【3-74】Wild ducks always fly in a definite______.A. formation&&&&& B. shape&&&&& C. formula&&&&& D. figurein a definite formation以一定的队形【3-75】This road is completely_____ deep at night,A. deserted&&&&& B. lonely& &&&&C. isolated&&&&& D. neglectedDeserted空寂无人;lonely荒凉的【3-76】Although cats cannot see in complete darkness , there eyes are much more______ to light than are human eyes.A. sensitive&&&&& B. brilliant&&&&& C. gloomy&&&&& D. glowingBe sensitive to对&很敏感【3-77】While nuclear weapon present grave______ dangers, the predominant crisis of overpopulation is with us today.A. potential&&&&& B. overwhelming&&&&& C. constant&&&&& D. inevitablePotential&潜在的&,与下文today相对【3-78】This is the_____ piano on which the composer created some of his greatest works.A. original&&&&& B. true&&&&& C. real&&&&& D. geniusOriginal原先的,原物,原作的【3-79】Thank you for applying for a position with our firm. We do not have any openings at this moment, but we shall keep your application on_____ for two months.A. file&&&&& B. pile&&&&& C. segment&&&&& D. sequenceKeep&on file归档,存档【3-80】It will be safer to walk the streets because people will not need to carry l virtually all financial______ will be conducted by computer.A. transaction&&&&& B. transmissions&&&&& C. transitions&&&&& D. TransformationTransaction交易样题四【4-51】In vain _____ to get in touch with the Embassy.A. did they try&&&&& B. they tried&&&&& C. tried they&&&&& D. they have tried倒装句【4-52】It is absurd that women______ be paid less than men for doing the work.A. should&&&&& B. would&&&&& C. ought to&&&&& D. are to虚拟的语气【4-53】She told me that an earthquake ______ in my hometown.A. had occurred&&&&& B. was occurred&&&&& C. occurred&&&&& D. has occurred关注间接引语的时态【4-54】We&d rather you______ the account tomorrow.A. settled&&&&& B. settle&&&&& C. would settle&&&&& D. will settleWould rather虚拟语气【4-55】We tried to settle the problem with them as soon as possible, but they seemed to _____ sincerity.A. be lacking in&&&&& B. lack in&&&&& C. be lack in&&&&& D. lack ofBe lacking in搭配【4-56】It will rain,______ the barometer is falling.A. for&&&&& B. so&&&&& C. as&&&&& D. sinceFor表示推测的理由,可能同事实相符也可能不相符,barometer意为&晴雨表,气压计&【4-57】That_____ the case, we have to make some changes in our plan.A. being&&&&& B. was&&&&& C. is&&&&& D. has been考察独立主格【4-58】I bought a large Chinese_________ lampshade to put in my bedroom.A. paper&&&&& B. old&&&&& C. round&&&&& D. white数个形容词并列时的选择【4-59】In her time, Isadora Duncan was______ today a liberated woman.A. what we would call&&&&& B. calling what we would&&&&& C. who would be calling&&&&& D. she would call itWhat引导的名词性从句做主语补足语【4-60】You may borrow as many books as you like, provided you show them to______ is at the desk.A. whoever&&&&& B. who&&&&& C. whom&&&&& D. that任何一个人whoever,厚积薄发是一起的起点,意义理解是一切的前提,语法分析是一切的基础【4-61】By the time you receive this letter, I_____ for America.A. will have left&&&&& B. will have &&&&&&C. have left&&&&& D. would have leftBy引导的时间状语从句,谓语应用完成时,区别于since从句主句完成时【4-62】It raine______ the land was flooded.A. consequently&&&&& B. in other words&&&&& C. in addition&&&&& D. besides意义理解,consequently,结果地【4-63】When our university laboratory bought this microscope we were given a one year&s _______.A. guarantee&&&&& B. proof&&&&& C. security&&&&& D. reservationGuarantee商品使用保证【4-64】Don&t _______ about lunch for the instructors, because they promised to get some on the way.A. bother&&&&& B. fuss&&&&& C. trouble&&&&& D. thinkBother about sth为某事麻烦【4-65】Caracus has been called the Los Angles of South A at ______ they look exactly the same.A. first sight&&&&& B. Short notice&&&&& C. first impression&&&&& D. first appearanceAt first sight初次看见时at first view初看,乍看【4-66】A Dictionary of the English Language,______ by Dr. Samuel Johnson, was the first real attempt as a systematic and interestingly written survey of English usage.A. compiled&&&&& B. composed&&&&& C. constructed&&&&& D. collectedCompile编写,编纂【4-67】After I heard that I took a deferred pass in botany, I was in a _____ emotional state.A. highly&&&&& B. doubtfully&&&&& C. greatly&&&&& D. nervously四个副词中唯有highly可修饰emotional【4-68】Since I could not see anything through the microscope, ______ my careful adjustment, I gave up.A. for all&&&&& B. above all&&&&& &&C. after all&&&& D. back onFor all 尽管,虽然【4-69】When the Victorians had family reunions , the host went_____ their way to entertain the guests.A. out of&&&& &B. over all&& &&&&&&C. after all&&&&& D. in allGo out of one&s way to do sth特地做某事,不怕麻烦地做某事【4-70】Peter_____ his breath in wonder when he saw the Christmas tress in the sitting room.A. held&&&&& B. kept&&&&& C. blew&&&&& D. graspedHold one&s breath屏气【4-71】The old buildings blend with the new ones in perfect_____, so a walk along Huai Hai Road is an enjoyable discovery.A. harmony&&&&& B. order&&&&& C. control&&&&& D. actionIn perfect harmony十分和谐【4-72】The energy gained from the sun can then be used during the night to enable the necessary chemical reactions to______ in his body.A. proceed&&&&& B. progress&&&&& C. practice&&&&& D. conductProceed vi进行【4-73】When John was away on business, his neighbor gave his wife______ with housework.A. a hand&&&&& B. an aid&&&&& C. a help&&&&& D. a liftGive sb. a hand给予某人帮助;aid与help做&帮助&时,不可数【4-74】We know she was always as _____ as her word, so we trusted her.A. good&&&&& B. honest&&&&& C. faith&&&&& D. trueAs good as one&s word,守信【4-75】Newspaper vary greatly in their _____ to the government.A. bias&&&&& B. attitude&&&&& C. opinion&&&&& D.commentOne&s bias to sth 对某事的偏心,偏袒【4-76】Tom Stephen gripped the______ wheel hard as the car bounced up and down.A. steering&&&&& B. driving&&&&& C. stirring&&&&& D. receivingSteering wheel车子的方向盘【4-77】Many of the scientists and engineers are judged______ how great their achievements are.A. in terms of&&& B. in ways of&&& C. in favor if&&& D. in spite ofIn terms of按照,从&&方面【4-78】If you_____ the bottle and cigarettes, you&ll be much healthier.A. keep off&&&&& B. take off&&&&& C. get off&&&&& D. set offKeep off不接近,避开【4-79】Being somewhat short-sighted, she had the habit of ______ at people.A. gazing&&&&& B. peering&&&&& C. scanning&&&&& D. glancingGaze at费力地盯着看【4-80】Of the thousands of known volcanoes in the world, the_____ majority are inactive.A. overwhelming&&&&& B. intensive&&&&& C. demanding&&&&& D. tremendousOverwhelming majority绝大多数样题五【5-51】______the severe cold, tourism was _____ full swing.A. Despite& in &&B. Despite& on &&&C. Though&in &&&&D. Though &onIn full wing表示&正在进行中,正处在全胜时期&【5-52】He rushed into the room, his face _______with sweat.A. dripping &&&&&B. dripped &&&&&C. being dripped &&&&&D. was dripping独立主格,drip不及物【5-53】They climbed to the top of the hill______ they could get a bird&s eye view of the city.A. in order that &&B. for tear that &&C. in case &&&&&&&&&&&D. as a result意义理解,目的【5-54】Here are some books by Agatha Christie. You can read _____ you like.
whichever one B. whose &&&&&&C. whatever one &&&&&&D. what
在有选择范围的情况下,应选whichever而不用whatever【5-55】He found Irene _____ at the piano with her hands on the keys.A. seated &&&&&&&B. seating &&&&&&C. seat &&&&&&D. to seatSeat oneself,即seat及物【5-56】Under no circumstances ____ his motherland.A. will he betray &&&B. he will betray&&& C. he will not betray &&&D. will he not betray倒装【5-57】I wonder who drank all the milk yesterday. It ______ have been Peter because he was out all day.A. can&t &&&&&B. mustn&t &&&&&C. won&t &&&&D. needn&t否定的肯定推测【5-58】Working in a coal mine is quite dangerous, but ______you get well paid.A. on the other hand &&&&B. in comparison &&&&C. in contrast &&&&D. insteadOn the other hand 另一方面【5-59】The additional work will take _____.A. another four weeks &&&B. other four weeks &&C. four other weeks &&D. four another weeks限定词的位置关系【5-60】Fibers of hair and wool are not continuous and m...
阅读(9851)|
英语专四有需要的请私聊咨询 企鹅号: 轻轻松松帮你通过考试 (大家都懂的来啊)
人人移动客户端下载

我要回帖

更多关于 too many too much 的文章

随机推荐