英语讲话 作文急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急急急 !!!!!!!速度来看下

文学_365问答
当前位置: & 文学
AD728-90大家还关注AD728-250我对幸运的看法 英语作文My view on luck
急急急!谢谢
苹果系列q52
My View on Luck①一些人把成功归于运气②另一些人把运气看作是勤奋的结果③我的看法Nowadays,it is generally believed among some people that success comes from luck.They believe it in love,in examinations,and even in promotion.For instance,when some of them don’t get good marks in entrance examinations or fail to be enrolled by a key university,they will attribute it to bad luck.However,others believe in themselves.They are working hard and trying their best to achieve what they want.Although they may fail sometimes,they don’t give up,for they believe that one’s fate lies in his own hand.As long as they work hard,they will succeed in the end.In their minds,diligence is the mother of good luck.As to me,I am in favour of the latter opinion.Luck doesn't come alone.It goes hand in hand with hard work and knowledge.Patriotism possesses a force that ties each of us together and inspires us to a joint action.As long as we love our motherland and work hard to protect her,China,our great mother,will stand firmly in the east of the world.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇to be alone or not 的英语作文,急急急!麻烦自己写的稍微好一点的,大二急用!
KKK可耻了WUI
I Enjoy Being AloneThere are many lifestyles for us to live,and they differ from one to another.Some people enjoy living with many friends around,eating,talking and laughing.Some prefer to be alone,without anybody to talk with.To tell you the truth,I am such a person.To be alone is a fantastic lifestyle that makes one absolutely relaxed and pleased.Supposing that you are alone at a wonderful night with thousands of stars high above the sky.Nobody or no noise troubles you.Eveything belongs to you for the moment.You just close your eyes,feeling the peace and safety of the surroundings.Trouble and unhappiness,no way!Or,just do something you like,such as listening to a piece of music and watching a video which is your favourite.What an enjoyable thing! It's a pity that being alone is not easy in today's busy life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Life may be many things to many people.But as far as I am concerned,we should live with others instead of chosing to be alone.We need someone to share sorrow and
happiness .
My outlook on t...
扫描下载二维码404页面没有找到总部客服热线:0
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

随机推荐