唱invincible hedley的MGK是谁。。。

invincible -MGK 求歌词
invincible -MGK 求歌词 100
&Ester Dean]Voices in the airI hear ‘em loud and clearTelling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just wanna listen[Verse 1]As my world turns, the heart beatsNot only in my chest, but the heart in the streetsSo when they feel this, they feel meBut I can’t feel nothin’, outside these Dre BeatsI am from the city of people, came from the bottomStanding on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, whats upExcept for shows, we are the dead man walkin’But reflections show this kid’s still got itBetter be known I got the throne like I don’t know that there’s a kingNever grew up around a family because I’m not a human beingAnd anyone under my bubble thats coming in my spot, for the topLet ‘em hav it, cause when I leave, the whole world dropsLace up Kells[Hook]I hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x)[Verse 2]Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged outEverything I write is played out like what is thisTear the whole page outMan I come from holes in the wall but they don’t know the pastEven if I told them it all they wouldn’t know the halfSo maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreamsAnd pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeansIt’s just one, til the day come like Rocky’s movie sceneThe day I’m on top of the world, look up the screen like this is me, this is KellsCrucified by the public without the nailsDo or die in my city but clearly I never failedLost myself from the game when I found myself from the cellAnd I found myself from the fame when I lost myself in the pillsAnd you cannot mess with me still, seen the boys and they winnin’Underdogs of the year, Cleveland boys in tha buildin’What the f*ck is a ceilingI’m taking us to the topAnd when I leave the whole world dropsLace Up KellsI hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&[酯院长]
声音在空气中
我听到他们大声和清晰
在我耳边低语
没有什么可以比较的
我只是想要听
我的世界化,心脏的跳动
不仅在我的胸部,但心在街道
所以当他们觉得,他们觉得我
但我不觉得什么,外面这些梦节拍
我是从城市中的人们,从底部
站在山顶原本是我的棺材,怎么啦
除了表明,我们是死者的
但思考这个孩子还是得到它
更好的知道我王位就像我不知道,有一个国王
从来没有长大围绕一个家庭因为我不是一个人
任何人在我的泡沫将要在我的位置上,顶端
让他们有它,因为当我离开时,整个世界都下降
花边凯尔斯
我听到有一个声音在空气中
我听到很大声和清晰
他们告诉我听
在我耳边低语
没有什么可以比较的
我只是想要听的
我是无敌的
醒来时总是从压力被关了
我写的一切都是一样的这是什么
把整个页面
我从墙上的洞但他们不知道过去
即使我告诉他们这一切,他们不会知道的一半
所以也许我填满我的行李与所有这些梦想
拉我的黑外套和黑色,没有在我的牛仔裤
这只是一个,直到有一天来像洛基的电影场景
一天我在世界顶端,看屏幕上像这样的是我,这是凯尔斯
钉在十字架上的无钉
做或死在我的城市,但我从来没有失败
失去了自己的比赛时,我发现自己从细胞
我发现自己的成名时,我失去了我自己的药
你不能惹我,看到男孩和他们的同时
弱者的一年,克利夫兰男孩在做
什么他妈的是天花板
我把我们前
当我离开这个世界滴
花边凯尔斯
我听到有一个声音在空气中
我听到很大声和清晰
他们告诉我听
在我耳边低语
没有什么可以比较的
我只是想要听的
我是无敌的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
其他回答 (2)
可以在酷狗音乐上找到
Voices in the air
声音在空气中I hear ‘em loud and clear
我听到他们大声和清晰Telling me to listen
告诉我听Whispers in my ear
在我耳边低语Nothing can compare
没有什么可以比较的I just wanna listen
我只是想要听[Verse 1]As my world turns, the heart beats
我的世界化,心脏的跳动Not only in my chest, but the heart in the streets
不仅在我的胸部,但心在街道So when they feel this, they feel me
所以当他们觉得,他们觉得我But I can’t feel nothin’, outside these Dre Beats
但我不觉得什么,外面这些梦节拍I am from the city of people, came from the bottom
我是从城市中的人们,从底部Standing on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, whats up
站在山顶原本是我的棺材,怎么啦Except for shows, we are the dead man walkin’
除了表明,我们是死者的But reflections show this kid’s still got it
但思考这个孩子还是得到它Better be known I got the throne like I don’t know that there’s a king
更好的知道我王位就像我不知道,有一个国王Never grew up around a family because I’m not a human being
从来没有长大围绕一个家庭因为我不是一个人And anyone under my bubble thats coming in my spot, for the top
任何人在我的泡沫将要在我的位置上,顶端Let ‘em hav it, cause when I leave, the whole world drops
让他们有它,因为当我离开时,整个世界都下降Lace up Kells
花边凯尔斯[Hook]I hear voices in the air
我听到有一个声音在空气中I hear it loud and clear
我听到很大声和清晰They’re telling me to listen
他们告诉我听Whispers in my ear
没有什么可以比较的I just want to listen
我只是想要听的Telling me
告诉我I’m Invincible (3x)
我是无敌的[Verse 2]Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged out
醒来时总是从压力被关了Everything I write is played out like what is this
我写的一切都是一样的这是什么Tear the whole page out
把整个页面Man I come from holes in the wall but they don’t know the past
我从墙上的洞但他们不知道过去Even if I told them it all they wouldn’t know the half
即使我告诉他们这一切,他们不会知道的一半So maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreams
所以也许我填满我的行李与所有这些梦想And pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeans
拉我的黑外套和黑色,没有在我的牛仔裤It’s just one, til the day come like Rocky’s movie scene
这只是一个,直到有一天来像洛基的电影场景The day I’m on top of the world, look up the screen like this is me, this is Kells
一天我在世界顶端,看屏幕上像这样的是我,这是凯尔斯Crucified by the public without the nails
钉在十字架上的无钉Do or die in my city but clearly I never failed
做或死在我的城市,但我从来没有失败Lost myself from the game when I found myself from the cell
失去了自己的比赛时,我发现自己从细胞And I found myself from the fame when I lost myself in the pills
我发现自己的成名时,我失去了我自己的药And you cannot mess with me still, seen the boys and they winnin’
你不能惹我,看到男孩和他们的同时Underdogs of the year, Cleveland boys in tha buildin’
弱者的一年,克利夫兰男孩在做What the fuck is a ceiling
什么他妈的是天花板I’m taking us to the top
我把我们前And when I leave the whole world drops
当我离开这个世界滴Lace Up Kells
花边凯尔斯I hear voices in the air
我听到有一个声音在空气中I hear it loud and clear
我听到很大声和清晰They’re telling me to listen
他们告诉我听Whispers in my ear
没有什么可以比较的I just want to listen
我只是想要听的Telling me
告诉我I’m Invincible (3x)
我是无敌的&
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号invincible-MGK 求歌词_百度知道
invincible-MGK 求歌词
英文歌词: [Ester Dean]Voices in the airI hear ‘em loud and clearTelling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just wanna listen[Verse 1]As my world turns, the heart beatsNot only in my chest, but the heart in the streetsSo when they feel this, they feel meBut I can’t feel nothin’, outside these Dre BeatsI am from the city of people, came from the bottomStanding on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, whats upExcept for shows, we are the dead man walkin’But reflections show this kid’s still got itBetter be known I got the throne like I don’t know that there’s a kingNever grew up around a family because I’m not a human beingAnd anyone under my bubble thats coming in my spot, for the topLet ‘em hav it, cause when I leave, the whole world dropsLace up Kells[Hook]I hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x)[Verse 2]Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged outEverything I write is played out like what is thisTear the whole page outMan I come from holes in the wall but they don’t know the pastEven if I told them it all they wouldn’t know the halfSo maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreamsAnd pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeansIt’s just one, til the day come like Rocky’s movie sceneThe day I’m on top of the world, look up the screen like this is me, this is KellsCrucified by the public without the nailsDo or die in my city but clearly I never failedLost myself from the game when I found myself from the cellAnd I found myself from the fame when I lost myself in the pillsAnd you cannot mess with me still, seen the boys and they winnin’Underdogs of the year, Cleveland boys in tha buildin’What the f*ck is a ceilingI’m taking us to the topAnd when I leave the whole world dropsLace Up KellsI hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x)中文歌词:
[酯院长]声音在空气中我听到他们大声和清晰告诉我听在我耳边低语没有什么可以比较的我只是想要听[1]我的世界化,心脏的跳动不仅在我的胸部,但心在街道所以当他们觉得,他们觉得我但我不觉得什么,外面这些梦节拍我是从城市中的人们,从底部站在山顶原本是我的棺材,怎么啦除了表明,我们是死者的但思考这个孩子还是得到它更好的知道我王位就像我不知道,有一个国王从来没有长大围绕一个家庭因为我不是一个人任何人在我的泡沫将要在我的位置上,顶端让他们有它,因为当我离开时,整个世界都下降花边凯尔斯[钩子]我听到有一个声音在空气中我听到很大声和清晰他们告诉我听在我耳边低语没有什么可以比较的我只是想要听的告诉我我是无敌的[2]醒来时总是从压力被关了我写的一切都是一样的这是什么把整个页面我从墙上的洞但他们不知道过去即使我告诉他们这一切,他们不会知道的一半所以也许我填满我的行李与所有这些梦想拉我的黑外套和黑色,没有在我的牛仔裤这只是一个,直到有一天来像洛基的电影场景一天我在世界顶端,看屏幕上像这样的是我,这是凯尔斯钉在十字架上的无钉做或死在我的城市,但我从来没有失败失去了自己的比赛时,我发现自己从细胞我发现自己的成名时,我失去了我自己的药你不能惹我,看到男孩和他们的同时弱者的一年,克利夫兰男孩在做什么他妈的是天花板我把我们前当我离开这个世界滴花边凯尔斯我听到有一个声音在空气中我听到很大声和清晰他们告诉我听在我耳边低语没有什么可以比较的我只是想要听的告诉我我是无敌的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 Invincible 歌词不是MJ的,是Machine Gun Kelly的,求歌词,歌词翻译...(Invincible也就是WWE WM的主题曲那首)
只爱赵薇0637
[Ester Dean]Voices in the airI hear ‘em loud and clearTelling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just wanna listen[Verse 1]As my world turns,the heart beatsNot only in my chest,but th...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【Invincible】_MGK&Ester Dean-Invincible在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Invincible
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
MGK&Ester Dean歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机当前播放列表↓
评分:0.4正在播放:&韩国说唱Invincible -
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
喜欢【韩国说唱Invincible】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.27万人听过2.22万人听过3.19万人听过4.19万人听过5.16万人听过6.11万人听过7.11万人听过8.8万人听过9.7万人听过10.7万人听过11.6万人听过12.6万人听过13.6万人听过14.5万人听过15.5万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:496529&&分类:DJ舞曲&&语言:&&大小:1.91 MB&&时长:03:21秒&&比特率:80K&&评分:0.4分
介绍:《韩国说唱Invincible》 是 外语舞曲 演唱的歌曲,时长03分21秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过14万次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手外语舞曲吧!
◆ 本页是DJ舞曲韩国说唱InvincibleDJ舞曲的试听页面,如果您想下载韩国说唱Invincible歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手外语舞曲的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ 韩国说唱Invincible的永久试听地址是/play/496529.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 invincible hedley 的文章

随机推荐