急求英译汉在线翻译器,译的好有奖励加分

英语翻译译得好有加分
玩物丧志 [wán wù sàng zhì]基本翻译excessive preoccupation with trivia saps the will标准的答案哦~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
One will lose ambition while being immersed in interests. to indulge oneself in recreation and lose one's ambitions.
Excessive attention to plaything saps your will
lose his ambition for addiction to his hobby
One who wallows in an article often losses his will. 玩,这里是“沉迷于”的意思,故译为 wallow in 物,泛指物件,多是指收藏品,但也可能是棋类等爱好,故译为 article
excessive attention to plaything saps the will
indulge oneself in recreation and lose one's ambitions
扫描下载二维码英语翻译标题翻译为英语句子,写的好有加分
  When you slack off and playing instead of sticking on your dreams,you will only be far away from success.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
When you loose it, if you play to replace the target stick, you will only farther and farther away from success.
当你松懈的时候,如果用玩耍来取代你对目标的坚持,你只会离成功越来越远。——————————————When you relax, if use play to replace your insist, you will only be far from success.
扫描下载二维码急求翻译 在线等
满意加分_百度知道求打√部分翻译。翻译好的话必加分高分采纳。_百度知道真正的高手帮翻译!翻译得好有加分!翻译下面的信件!工具翻译的请不要回贴!翻译得好+++分!谢谢!你可以称呼我为bunny,因为我也真的很喜欢这个名字!我没有办法表达我想说的,但我看得懂你所说的话,和你一起聊天真的感到很开心,目前来说,直接和你对话对我来说是件非常困难的事情,我只是个英文初学者,只会简单的句子,给你的信件都是经过朋友帮助的!如果说中文,你用Google翻译英文也是可以的,但我觉得这非常不礼貌!我感到有点沮丧,原来无法沟通是如此的难过!但是,你是我的动力,为了早日和你交谈,我会尽力去学习英文!今晚真的很抱歉!
你可以称呼我为bunny,因为我也真的很喜欢这个名字!我没有办法表达我想说的,但我看得懂你所说的话,和你一起聊天真的感到很开心, You may call me bunny because I really like it! I don't know how to express myself, but I understand your words. It's really a ple...
You may call me Bunny, for I like this name so much. I can't say what I think well, but I understand what you would like to say. It's so pleasant to chat with you.Now, it's still difficult for me...
You can call me bunny, because I really like this name! I cannot express what I wanted to say but I could understand what you have said, it's really fun chatting with you.Communicating with you i...
You can call me a bunny, because I really like this name!,I have no way to express what I want to say,but I can read your words,Chat with you really feel very happy,At present,with for your direc...
你可以称呼我为bunny,因为我也真的很喜欢这个名字!You can call me Bunny, because I really like the name, too. 我没有办法表达我想说的,但我看得懂你所说的话,和你一起聊天真的感到很开心, I have no other way to express what I wanna to say, but I ca...
You can call me bunny,since I truely like it too.I have no ways to express what Iwanted to say but Iunderstand what you said.I felt very happy when chatting
Presently,it is har...
You could call me Bunny. I like the name. I can't speak much, but I can read your words, I enjoy the chating between us so much. I know now I am
an beginner, a long way to go. I needs my friends...
你可以称呼我为bunny,因为我也真的很喜欢这个名字!You may call me bunny,becuase I really like this name.我没有办法表达我想说的,但我看得懂你所说的话,I can't express what i wanna say,but I can get you.和你一起聊天真的感到很开心, It's ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英翻译器 的文章

随机推荐