百度汉译英英:周末我要去参加一个在朋友家里举...

汉译英:周末我要去参加一个在朋友家里举办的聚会_百度知道
汉译英:周末我要去参加一个在朋友家里举办的聚会
提问者采纳
I'm going to a party at my friend's home this weekend.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
I have to /will go to a party in my friend's house this weekend.
I will attend a party held in my friend's home this weekend.
On weekends,I will attend a party held in my friend's house.周末是指周六和周日两天的话就可以用复数
另外 用house 比home 好点吧?
I am going to a friend's party this weekend.
This weelend I will take part in a party held in my friend's house.
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.他说他明天要为他的朋友举行一个惊喜晚会2.我不再和你生气了,我们再做朋友吧!3.不要带任何小食品和饮料到聚会上,老师会生气的4.关于这个让人兴奋的电影,他们感到很兴奋5.首_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.他说他明天要为他的朋友举行一个惊喜晚会2.我不再和你生气了,我们再做朋友吧!3.不要带任何小食品和饮料到聚会上,老师会生气的4.关于这个让人兴奋的电影,他们感到很兴奋5.首
英语翻译1.他说他明天要为他的朋友举行一个惊喜晚会2.我不再和你生气了,我们再做朋友吧!3.不要带任何小食品和饮料到聚会上,老师会生气的4.关于这个让人兴奋的电影,他们感到很兴奋5.首先,你应该把这个消息传给他6.今天早上我们本应该在汽车站见面的,但是他没来7.他擅长足球8.关于英语,你的老师说什么了,他说我都做的很好.
1. He says he will be held for his friend a surprise party2. I no longer and you angry, we'll do a friend!3. Don't bring any small food and drinks to the party, the teacher will be angry4. On this exciting film, they felt very excited5. First of all, you should put this message to him6. This morning we should meet in the bus, but he didn't come7. He is good at football8. About English, your teacher what to say, he said I do very well.几个汉译英,伦家不会做,求解答〜1.真遗憾你昨天没去看音乐会.2.在我的房子前面有一棵大树.3.来这里之前我去看望了一个朋友.4.很快就要下雨了.5.如果你见到那个可爱的孩子,你会喜欢她_百度作业帮
几个汉译英,伦家不会做,求解答〜1.真遗憾你昨天没去看音乐会.2.在我的房子前面有一棵大树.3.来这里之前我去看望了一个朋友.4.很快就要下雨了.5.如果你见到那个可爱的孩子,你会喜欢她
几个汉译英,伦家不会做,求解答〜1.真遗憾你昨天没去看音乐会.2.在我的房子前面有一棵大树.3.来这里之前我去看望了一个朋友.4.很快就要下雨了.5.如果你见到那个可爱的孩子,你会喜欢她的.注:亲蒙,不要借助网上的翻译工具哦,一定要自己想,可怜可怜伦家吧,实在想不出来了的说〜〜
1. 真遗憾你昨天没去看音乐会.what a pity you didn't go to the concert yesterday.2. 在我的房子前面有一棵大树.There is a big tree in front of my house.3. 来这里之前我去看望了一个朋友.I stopped by and visited one friend before coming here.4. 很快就要下雨了.it's going to rain.5. 如果你见到那个可爱的孩子,你会喜欢她的.you would love her if you saw the cute child.英语翻译我自己买的绿色封皮的一日一练,第二册Lesson 12明天下午我要去机场接一个朋友I will go to the airport to meet a friend tomorrow afternoon.我的:I will meet a friend at the airport tomorrow afternoon.我的所_百度作业帮
英语翻译我自己买的绿色封皮的一日一练,第二册Lesson 12明天下午我要去机场接一个朋友I will go to the airport to meet a friend tomorrow afternoon.我的:I will meet a friend at the airport tomorrow afternoon.我的所
英语翻译我自己买的绿色封皮的一日一练,第二册Lesson 12明天下午我要去机场接一个朋友I will go to the airport to meet a friend tomorrow afternoon.我的:I will meet a friend at the airport tomorrow afternoon.我的所有朋友都来车站为我送行All of my friends came to see me off at the station.我的:All of my friends came to the station to see me off.另外see off可不可以换成say goodbye toto 可不可以换成and为什么就是用的都正好他相反,请问有错吗?这两种表达方式有什么不一样的?
没有错表达方式上只是状语的位置不同而已 并无大碍!see off 是为某人送行say goodbye to sb只是对某人说再见 没有“送行”那么深层的意思to 可不可以换成and ——表示不知道您想问什么?周末我要去参加一个在朋友家举办的聚会 翻译成英文At the weekend I am going to a ____ _____a ____home_百度作业帮
周末我要去参加一个在朋友家举办的聚会 翻译成英文At the weekend I am going to a ____ _____a ____home
周末我要去参加一个在朋友家举办的聚会 翻译成英文At the weekend I am going to a ____ _____a ____home
At the weekend I am going to a party in a friend's home.

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英翻译器 的文章

随机推荐