高考英语单项选择择the new building will be built [ ]was a wasteland 30 years ago .

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2012高考二轮复习英语专题训练(江苏专用)专题1单项选择3.doc4页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:180 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2012高考英语二轮复习专题限时训练(江苏专用)
专题1 单项选择 3
1.While he was investigating ways to improve the telescope, Newton made ____ discovery which completely changed ________ man’s understanding of color.
A. / B. the C. / ; the D. a
2. Would you please present the paper to Mr. Smith the moment he _________.
A. came B. appearing C. arrives D. will show up
3. ― How long have you been in this office?
―Just a few minutes. I ___________ here together with my cousin.
A. have walked
B. had walked
D. have been walking
4. The newly-appointed headmaster is faced with lots of trouble, ________ the financial
problem is not the worst.
A. which B. to whom C. of which D. with whom
5. ―Do you allow your son to go to any Internet café’ at weekends?
―___________ not!
A. Extremely B. Thoroughly
C. Absolutely
D. Completely
6. As teachers and students, we need to ______ our old ideas and prejudices and learn
to be more ______ in both our teaching and study.
A. flexible
B. clever C. clever
D.flexible
7. I travel to London every day, ______ most of people who live in this village.
A. as will B. as do C. so will D. nor do
8. Terrorists have claimed __ for yesterday's bomb attack.
A. responsible B. duty C. task D. responsibility
9. ―Did you hear Tom was criticized for his spelling mistakes in his English composition?
―Yes, but a more careful person ________ so many mistakes.
A. wouldn’t make B. needn’t have made
C. shouldn’t make D. wouldn’t have made
10. The new building will be built _________ was a wasteland 30 years ago.
A. in which B. where C. in what D. there
11. ―Do you know what made Susan so upset? I saw her weeping just now.
―___________ giving away state secrets.
A. Charged with B. Being charged with
C. Accusing of
D. To be accused of
12. __________, we will have to stay at the airport.fo
正在加载中,请稍后...The new building will be built was a wasteland 30 years ago.A.in whichB.whereC.in whatD.there 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
The new building will be built ________ was a wasteland 30 years ago.A.in whichB.whereC.in whatD.there
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:皇冠优化名题 高中英语
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
  Personally,I like Chinese New Year's moviesvery much.Because they are filled with joyousthemes.and this kind ofmovie is a good choice for people who finally finish a year'shard work and wish to add some refreshment to their new year.
  And it proved to be true that Chinese New Year's movies are in need,for they were well received by common people inthe late 1990s.However,after less than 10.years of flourishing,they are now facing a great decline in box office income.
  I think the failure of Chinese New Year's movies is for two main reasons:lack of creation and low quality of produetion.
  Audiences are not fools.They watch movies in order to get satisfaction,bappiness and enlightenment(启发)not to be tricked by meaningless,same stories.If a movie tell aboring story,how can filmakers expect applause(鼓掌)fromthe audience.
  And at the same time we hope that directors choose actors and actresses carefully.The success of a movie is mostlydetermined by a fine story and good performances.If performers aren't able to communicate a character's emotions exactlv,no matter how wonderful a story is,the movie may be afailure.So a popular New Year's movie ought to be creativeand elaborately(精心地)produced.
  My favoufite Chinese New Year's movie is“Be There orBe Square”(Bu Jian Bu San),directed by Feng Xiaogang.It's a story about love and life.The hero is a Chinese man who struggles hard in the US.One day,he meets a girl from Beijing.The two share the same goal:making their fortunes in America.After a series of ups and downs,they fail to realizetheir dreams.But,they finally fall in love with each other and decide to go back to China to make a brand new start.
  Feng is good at providing humorous and simple lines with deep and strongly felt meaning.As far as the andience is concerned,it was acceptable and interesting.And the leading ac-tor and actress showed superior performances.They coopera-ted so well and acted so naturally that it seemed they were truly a pair of lovers.
  From the simple but moving story,I got a lot.Besides money and fame,there are many other beautiful things worth pursuing(追求)and loving.
  Good stories and actors are what the audience desire.Whether Chinese New Year's movies will last in the New Year's film market depends mostly on the filmmakers'attitude towards movie production.I hope that in the coming new year.I can spend several hours in a cinema enjoying a good movie instead of just chatting with my friends to escape a boring movie.
Form the passage we know________
the author thinks highly of the present New Year's movies
the author are complaining of some New Year's movies
people don't need New Year's movies now
none of New Year's movies are well produced
In the opinion of the author,New Year's movie should solve the following problems except ________
lack of creation
low quality of production
directors'careful choices of actors and actresses
simplicity
One of the things that make the author like the moie“Be There or Be Square”(Bu jian Bu San)is ________
humor,simplicity and satisfactory end
nature,enlightenment and sad background
good theme,good performances and a brand new start
creation,good production and natural performances
Film-makers'attitude to movie production will ________
mostly determine whether the New Year's film ma-ket will last
determine the success of the future New Year's movies
mostly determine whether Chinese New Year's movieswill last in the New Year's film market
determine Chinese film market
来源:浙江省苍南县求知中学学年高二下学期第一次月考
★This Week’s Highlights
  ●Visit the new College of Engineering Alumni Web for career services.
  ●coming events, photo collections, and career services.
  ●Reunion Weekend 2004 is just around the corner, and we invite you back to BU to take part in all the fun.
★BU Breaking News
  □Boston University Professor demands Napping at the Workplace in His Speech.(3/18)
  □Boston University Hosts Discussion on Putin, U.S.-Russian ties for Future.(3/11)
  □BU Physicist Receives Boltzmann Award For Excellent Work In Physics at the Conference.(3/8)
★Features
  □Learn more about the Young Alumni Council, serving alumni up to 15 years out of BU.
  □Offer students jobs for earning income to pay their taxes.
★Student Village will be the center of BU life.
  □Four BU students share their home schooling experiences, and the lessons they learned.
  □Scientists at the South End will study the world’s most dangerous microbes(微生物), and develop measures to bioterrorism.
  The Alumni Magazine
  Winter 2003
Which of the following statements is true according to the webpage?
Alumni Web cares about BU’s scientific research rather than international situations.
BU provides students with home schooling.
Reunion Weekend 2004 is one of the most important news of this week.
Amumni Web was set up 15 years ago.
The underlined word “around the corner” probably means “________”.
in the immediate future
at present
in the distant future
around here
If you are a biology student at BU, what is most probably your first choice after you finish reading the webpage?
Watch the video of the Discussion.
Buy the magazine Bostonia.
Watch the video of the Conference.
Book tickets for the Reunion Weekend.
来源:2014届辽宁瓦房店高级中学高三10月月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
New research shows that overweight or even mildlyobese people have a lower risk of early death than people considered to benormal weight.Researchers examined the results of 97 studies. Mostof the studies were less than 10 years old. They included almost three millionadults from around the world, including the United States, Canada, China,Taiwan, Brazil, India and Mexico.The researchers at the National Center for HealthStatistics found that people who are considered overweight or slightly obesewere five to six percent less likely to die from all causes than people ofnormal weight. People with higher obesity ratings, however, had almost a 30percent greater risk of death compared to normal-weight individuals.Katherine Flegal was the lead author of the study. Shesays she was not surprised that overweight people would not have a higher riskof death.“Because we’d actually already read a lot of this literature andrealized it was likely that mortality rates (死亡率) foroverweight would be at least not higher than normal weight. I guess I was alittle bit surprised that it was definitely lower. And I was also surprisedthat the lower rates of obesity also didn’t seem to differ from normal weight.”But she says the difference in death rates appears tobe small between normal-weight people and those who are overweight or mildlyobese.The study has raised new questions about “body mass index,”(体重指数) orBMI. This is a measurement of body fat as a ratio(比率) ofheight to weight. In recent years, many public health experts have promotedbody mass index as a way to predict the risk of health problems. Bu t aperson's BMI can be misleading in some cases.Steven Heymsfield ,the executive director of thePennington Biomedical Research Center, says people can be physically fit and ingood health, but might weigh more because they are more muscular.Still, Dr. Heymsfield says people should not thinkgaining extra weight is OK just because of the new findings. He says being at ahealthy weight lowers the risk for heart disease and diabetes(糖尿病).1.According to the new findings, the researchers foundthat __________ .A.People with high obesity have a lower risk of earlydeath than people with low obesityB.People with overweight have a greater risk of earlydeath than people of normal weight.C.People with mild obesity are less likely to die thanpeople of normal weight.D.People with obesity live much longer than people ofnormal weight.2.What does the underlined word “literature” in paragraph6 mean ?A.works like novels and poemsB.books and articles on a particular subjectC.printed materialD.magazines and newspapers3.Which of the following statements is not trueaccording to the passage? A. BMI is commonly used to measure body fat as a ratioof height to weight.B. Not all people with a little higher BMI are fat .C. Many public health experts encourage more people touse BMI as a way to predict the risk of health problemD. Because of the ne w findings, people should thinkabout gaining extra weight.&
New research shows that overweight or even mildly obese people have a lower risk of early death than people considered to be normal weight.Researchers examined the results of 97 studies. Most of the studies were less than 10 years old. They included almost three million adults from around the world, including the United States, Canada, China, Taiwan, Brazil, India and Mexico.The researchers at the National Center for Health Statistics found that people who are considered overweight or slightly obese were five to six percent less likely to die from all causes than people of normal weight. People with higher obesity ratings, however, had almost a 30 percent greater risk of death compared to normal-weight individuals.Katherine Flegal was the lead author of the study. She says she was not surprised that overweight people would not have a higher risk of death.“Because we’d actually already read a lot of this literature and realized it was likely that mortality rates (死亡率) for overweight would be at least not higher than normal weight. I guess I was a little bit surprised that it was definitely lower. And I was also surprised that the lower rates of obesity also didn’t seem to differ from normal weight.”But she says the difference in death rates appears to be small between normal-weight people and those who are overweight or mildly obese.The study has raised new questions about “body mass index,”(体重指数) or BMI. This is a measurement of body fat as a ratio(比率) of height to weight. In recent years, many public health experts have promoted body mass index as a way to predict the risk of health problems. Bu t a person's BMI can be misleading in some cases.Steven Heymsfield ,the executive director of the Pennington Biomedical Research Center, says people can be physically fit and in good health, but might weigh more because they are more muscular.Still, Dr. Heymsfield says people should not think gaining extra weight is OK just because of the new findings. He says being at a healthy weight lowers the risk for heart disease and diabetes(糖尿病)1.According to the new findings, the researchers found that __________A.People with high obesity have a lower risk of early death than people with low obesityB.People with overweight have a greater risk of early death than people of normal weightC.People with mild obesity are less likely to die than people of normal weightD.People with obesity live much longer than people of normal weight2.What does the underlined word “literature” in paragraph 6 mean ?A.works like novels and poemsB.books and articles on a particular subjectC.printed materialD.magazines and newspapers3.Which of the following statements is not true according to the passage?A.BMI is commonly used to measure body fat as a ratio of height to weightB.Not all people with a little higher BMI are fatC.Many public health experts encourage more people to use BMI as a way to predict the risk of health problemD.Because of the ne w findings, people should think about gaining extra weight
&Personally , I like Chinese New Year’s movies very much . Because they are filled with joyous themes , and this kind of movie is a good choice for people who finally finish a year’s hard work and wish to add some refreshment to their new year .And it proved to be true that Chinese New Year’s movies are in need , 55___. However , after less than 10 years of flourishing , they are now facing a great decline in box office income .I think the failure of Chinese New Year’s movies is for two main reasons :56______. Audiences are not fools . They watch movies in order to get satisfaction , happiness and enlightenment(启发),not to be tricked by meaningless , same stories . If a movie tells a boring story , how can filmmakers expect applause (鼓掌)from the audience .57______. The success of a movie is mostly determined by a fine story and good performances. If performers aren’t able to communicate a character’s emotions exactly , no matter how wonderful a story is , the movie may be a failure . So a popular New Year’s movie ought to be creative and elaborately(精心地)produced .My favourite Chinese New Year’s movie is “Be There or Be Square” (Bu Jian Bu San), directed by Feng Xiaogang . 58_____ . The hero is a Chinese man who struggles hard in the US . One day , he meets a girl from Beijing . The two share the same goal : making their fortunes in America . After a series of ups and downs , they fail to realize their dreams . But , they finally fall in love with each other and decide to go back to China to make a brand new start .Feng is good at providing humorous and simple lines with deep and strongly felt meaning . As far as the audience is concerned , it was acceptable and interesting . And the leading actor and actress showed superior performances . They cooperated so well and acted so naturally that it seemed they were truly a pair of lovers .From the simple but moving story , I got a lot . Besides money and fame , there are many other beautiful things worth pursuing(追求)and loving .59_____ . Whether Chinese New Year’s movies will last in the New Year’s film market depends mostly on the filmmakers’ attitude towards movie production . I hope that in the coming new year , I can spend several hours in a cinema enjoying a good movie instead of just chatting with my friends to escape a boring movie .&A. And at the same time we hope that directors choose actors and actresses carefullyB. for they were well received by common people in the late 1990sC. Good stories and actors are what the audience desireD. lack of creation and low quality of production . E. the history of movie is unknownF. It’s a story about love and lifeG. there are a lot of famous film directors.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!2011届高三英语上册第一次检测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011届高三英语上册第一次检测试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢.(2010·安徽两地三校高10月联考) 21. The new building will be built was a wasteland 30 years ago. A. in what B. where C. in which D. there 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
.(2010·安徽两地三校高10月联考)&&&&& 21. The new building will be built _________ was a wasteland 30 years ago.
A. in what&&& B. where&&& &&&&&& C. in which& &&&&&&& D. there
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:全国通用2010届高考各地模拟书面表达分类汇编(三)
题型:写作题
8(2010·安徽师大附中高三第二次模拟考试)某英文网站正在开展关于填报志愿时首先考虑专业还是学校的讨论。请你根据下面所给的要点提示,用英语写一篇短文,描述学生中存在的两种看法,并谈谈你自己的看法,将此文在该网站的BBS上发表。&观点理由1首先选择专业1.可以学习自己感兴趣的东西;2.便于将来从事自己喜爱的工作。2首先选择大学1.学习环境对人的成长很重要;2.名牌大学的毕业生在求职时常会受到青睐。3你的看法(内容由考生自己拟定)注意:1. 词数:100左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。Every student will be faced with the question after he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first? ___________________________________________________________________________________________
8 (2010·安徽师大附中高三第二次模拟考试)
某英文网站正在开展关于填报志愿时首先考虑专业还是学校的讨论。请你根据下面所给的要点提示,用英语写一篇短文,描述学生中存在的两种看法,并谈谈你自己的看法,将此文在该网站的BBS上发表。
首先选择专业
1.可以学习自己感兴趣的东西; 2.便于将来从事自己喜爱的工作。
首先选择大学
1.学习环境对人的成长很重要; 2.名牌大学的毕业生在求职时常会受到青睐。
你的看法(内容由考生自己拟定)
注意:1. 词数:100左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数; 2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。 Every student will be faced with the question after he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first? ________________ ___________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语单项选择 的文章

随机推荐