allow myrself to become open-minded翻译成中文allow是什么意思

open-minded
adj. 虚心的;坦率的;思想开放的,肯接受新鲜事物的
He was very open-minded about other people's work.
他对别人的工作没有先入之见。
1.ready to entertain new ideas
an open-minded curiosity
Open-minded impartiality
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.He was very open-minded about other people's work.
他对别人的工作没有先入之见。
2.It is advisable to take an open-minded approach to new ideas.
对新思想采取不存先入之见的态度是明智的。
3.Today's economists tend to be open-minded about content, but doctrinaire about form.
目前经济学家对内容更包容,但形式上显得教条。
4.He wished his parents were more open-minded on political issues.
他希望父母在政治问题上开通一些。
5.Though not a political or social radical, Lewis was an open-minded liberal.
尽管刘易斯在政治方面或社会生活方面并不是一个激进分子,但他是一个开明的自由主义者。
1.& to be open-minded about sth
好文推荐:minded是什么意思_minded在线翻译_minded什么意思_minded的意思_minded的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
minded是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
minded是什么意思 minded在线翻译 minded什么意思 minded的意思 minded的翻译 minded的解释 minded的发音 minded的同义词 minded的反义词 minded的例句
minded英 ['ma?nd?d] 美 ['ma?nd?d] 原级:第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:minded是什么意思minded 基本解释形容词有…思想的minded 相关例句形容词1. He has enough money to travel if he were minded to do so.&&&&如果他想旅游,他有的是钱。2. minded的意思2. He could do it if he were so minded.&&&&假如他想做,他就能做。3. 3. He could do it well if he
were so minded.&&&&要是他真有心的话,他是可以把这件事做好的。minded 网络解释1. 有思想的:mind-blowing 引起幻觉的 | minded 有思想的 | minder 看守者2. 2. 有意的:minded 有心的 | minded 有意的 | minded 具有意志的3. 有心的:mindanao 明达瑙 | minded 有心的 | minded 有意的4. 4. 具有意志的:minded 有意的 | minded 具有意志的 | mindfulobservingprecautionary 留心的minded 双语例句1. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.&&&&nerd和geek都是用来形容这类计算机呆子的,也都是近些年来新出现的词意,前者是贬义,后者是褒义。2. Therefore, parents should be modest and open-minded to keep up with modern timesand to learn how to educate an outstanding child.&&&&因此,父母宜有颗开放、虚心受教的心才能够跟上时代的潮流,教养出优秀的孩子。3. She is an open-minded lady.&&&&她是一个思想开通的女人。4. No matter how broad-minded or full of goodwill you may be, a series of props have been knocked from under you, followed by a feeling of frustration and anxiety.&&&&无论你的思想如何开通,无论你的愿望有多好,支撑你的那些柱子一下子从你的脚下被抽掉,你就会大有受挫之感与忧虑不安之感。5. 5. Is it that simple-minded fellow who keeps hitting his cow bell?&&&&因为这个一根筋的家伙不停地敲他的牛铃?6. 6. In these and many other such accounts, there is a singular theme: Matsushita management is tough- minded&&&&在这些和其他许多类似的传说中,贯穿着一个独特的中心思想:松下的管理班子意态坚强,讲求实效,生气勃勃。7. 7. Is Kuaiyuezhiyuan, open-minded is the longevity of this&&&&侍郎心地善良是快乐之源,心胸开阔是长寿之本。8. And it is significant of the general trend of ecclesiastical authority that not only were works which formerly enjoyed high standing at broad-minded Alexandria--the Apocalypse of Peter and the Acts of Paul--involved by Athanasius with the apocrypha, but even some that Origen had regarded as inspired--Barnabas, the Shepherd of Hermas, the Didache--were ruthlessly shut out under the same damnatory title.&&&&这是显著的但总的趋势是教会权威,不仅工程前身是享有崇高的地位,在宽阔的胸襟亚历山大-启示彼得与行为的保罗-涉及at hanasius与a p ocrypha,但即使是一些人认为,渊源已被视为灵感-巴纳巴斯,牧羊人的h ermas,d idache-被无情地拒之门外根据同一da mnatory冠军。9. 9. Still, taunt me not with the gifts that golden V let not a man disdain them, for the gods give them where they are minded, and none can have them for the asking.&&&&伐木造船,斧刃满荷着他的力量间落。你胸腔里的那颗心啊,就像斧刃一样刚豪。尽管如此,你却不宜嘲讽金色的阿芙罗底忒给我的赐赏;神赐的礼物不能丢却,因为它们象征荣誉10. As this was a time when every body had his own life to think of, no body minded me, or w but another man stepped up the pump, and thrusting me aside with his foot, let me lye, thinking I and it was a great while before I came to myself.&&&&这种时候,每个人都只顾考虑自己的生命,没有人来管我,或者注意我发生了什么情况。这时一个人迈步走向抽水机;他上来时用脚把我踢到一边,让我躺在那里;因为他以为我已经死了。过了好一会儿我才苏醒过来。11. minded11. As this was a time when every Body had his own Life to think of, no body minded me, or w but another Man stept up the Pump, and thrusting me aside with his Foot, let me lye, thinking I and it was a great while before I came to my self.&&&&&&这种时候,人人都只顾自己的生命,那里还会有人来管我死活,也没有人会看一下我到底发生了什么事。另一个人立刻上来接替我抽水;他上来时把我一脚踢到一边,由我躺在那里。他一定以为我已经死了。过了好一会儿我才苏醒过来。12. Lawyers, cautious thinking, sharp minded, but all lack of overall vision of big picture, don't know how a fatal role the real numbers play in the real business world.&&&&&&律师,思维谨慎、目光锐利,却常常看不全大局、搞不明白数字在商业中的致命意义。13. Team Play minded, discuss and share with the direct supervisor about the technical and sales service events.&&&&&&在得到技术质量部门的支持下,熟练运用对TOTAL润滑油工业油产品的经验和知识,对客户关于14. Courage consists not in hazarding without fear, but being resolutely minded in a&&&&&&勇气并非身处险境毫无畏惧,而是坚定持守正直目标。15. 15. Was the speech clear Any sign of hysteria, anxiety, wandering Miller impressed the doctor as being clear - minded, alert and oriented.&&&&&&他的话讲得清楚吗有没有任何歇斯底里、惶惑不安和前言不搭后语的现象米勒给医生的印象是神智清醒,机敏灵活,对答如流。16. I`m very open minded to everything around me and enjoy new things to see and learn about.&&&&&&我知道在合适的时间做合适的事。我喜欢笑,喜欢开玩笑,喜欢逗人开心。17. 17. In the end, make different means attack the arithmetic, which is to check the arithmetic can counteract minded and involuntary attack or not, over here, attack means interfering the image quality.&&&&&&能够对版权的所有者提供很好的认证,可以有效地保护版权所有者的利益,使盗版者不敢冒险去盗版。18. 911查询·英语单词18. My broad-minded grand-uncle tried his best to make a match of it but did not succeed.&&&&&&放佚风流的叔祖虽从中尽力撮合周旋,但当时究未成功。19. 19. But she is never sufficiently strong minded to be able to stop the practice.&&&&&&但她又缺乏足够坚强的意志把这项收藏活动停下来。20. McCain may fall into the narrow minded thinking and deliberately pick a minority or woman just to fend against Obama`s being black.&&&&&&在奥巴马作为黑人的压力之下,麦肯恩可能会落入狭隘思考而故意挑选一位少数民族或妇女作为战友。minded 词典解释1. 打算…的;想要…的&&&&If someone is minded to do something, they want or intend to do it.&&&&e.g. The Home Office said at that time that it was minded to reject his application for political asylum...&&&&&&&&&&&那时候内政部称其准备驳回他的政治避难申请。&&&&e.g. If the Americans were so minded then they could take sanctions against them.&&&&&&&&&&&要是美国人非要这么做的话,那么他们可以对其进行制裁。minded 单语例句1. He emphasized the importance of open minded negotiations over the dispute, saying " nothing will be born if we only act on the basis of principles ".2. Regulators are pushing banks to become more commercially minded as they try to clear away loans made over the years by state companies afloat.3. Zhang said that her parents only minded her being romantically involved when school was in session.4. Its regulatory structure is still evolving and Asian bureaucrats are neither internationally minded nor prepared psychologically to act in the international monetary order.5. A young migrant worker was shocked but remained open minded to the fact that his girlfriend of four years is actually a man.6. He had previously asked some migrant worker waitresses whether they minded being addressed as xiaojie.7. Just 20 percent of France's Muslims are " religiously minded, " he said in an interview with Associated Press Television News.8. Despite the new high - minded goals the gap between Shenzhen current reality and the global aspirations remains wide despite city's economic miracles.9. Visitors will get the chance to zip around the Expo site on some environmentally minded wheels starting in May.10. Groups of older women chattered away as they minded their grandchildren in the playground behind me.minded 英英释义adj1. (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified&&&&e.g. civic-minded&&&&&&&&&&&career-mindedminded是什么意思,minded在线翻译,minded什么意思,minded的意思,minded的翻译,minded的解释,minded的发音,minded的同义词,minded的反义词,minded的例句,minded的相关词组,minded意思是什么,minded怎么翻译,单词minded是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐