在你的心的里有我的位置么的goole英语在线翻译翻译

当前位置: &
你在我心里的英文
英文翻译you're in myyou're on my mind:&&&&you:&&&& be living:&&&&I; me:&&&& in m ...
例句与用法You are asleep in the deep of my heart你在我心里深深地熟睡着! I wake and i find . you asleep in the deep of my heart我醒来并发现,你在我心里深深地熟睡着! Simon are you somewhere in my soul西蒙,你在我心里的什么地方? Water said : i can feel , because you are in my heart水回答它说:我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里U asleep in the deep of my heart你在我心里深深地熟睡着! " but i could feel your tears cause you are in me . " answered water水说我能感觉到你到眼泪,因为你在我心里。 Water : “ i can see you tear , because you are in my heart水对鱼说: “我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。 ” " but i could feel your tears cause you are in me . " answered water水对鱼说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。 “ but i could feel your tears cause you are in me . “ answered water水说:我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。 Fish said to the ocean : i am hear i will not leave you because i will die without you水对鱼说:我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
你在我心里的英文翻译,你在我心里英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译你在我心里,你在我心里的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved用英语翻译“是我没用,无论怎么做都不如她们在你心里的位置,最后只能默默忍受痛苦”
如何是好stAL
Whatever I do,I am not as important as them in your heart.I am the one to blame and to bear the pains.地道的翻译就不能直译.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
"I am useless,no matterhowwe do, such asthepositioninyour heart,theylastonly silentlysuffer"
Is my useless, no matter how to do as much as they are in your heart position, finally can only endure the pain 感情这东西不能勉强…望采纳
It's is useless to me, however I do can't as important as their positions in your mind.I just could suffer pain alone eventually.
I didn't use, no matter how do not as good as their position in your heart, finally can only suffer in silence。
Is my useless, no matter how to do as much as they are in your heart position, finally can only endure the pain
it seems that i am so useless that no matter what i do, i will never take the other bitches' place in your heart and will finally gain nothing but sufferings in silence.
I didn't use, no matter how do not as good as their position in your heart, finally can only suffer in silence
I'm sorry.It is my fault. No matter
what I did can not replace the position in your heart, which had
been completely occupied by them.Therefore, I endured the pain with stoicism.表示这是我自己翻译的哦。应该没什么语法错误的。
爪机党一个字母一个字母的戳很不容易呐。所以,(=^.^=)
I didn't use, no matter how do not as good as their position in your heart, finally can only suffer in silence.
扫描下载二维码你在我的心里面用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
你在我的心里面用英语怎么翻译?
请问大家:&你在我的心里面&quo畅缉扳垦殖旧帮驯爆沫t;这句话用英语是翻译成you're in my heart还是you in my heart????
提问者采纳
You're畅缉扳垦殖旧帮驯爆沫 in my heart.或:You're deep in my heart.
提问者评价
谢谢你,也谢谢其他的朋友,可惜只能选择一个答案,不好意思~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
你在我心里,可以说:You are in my heart. 或 I have 畅缉扳垦殖旧帮驯爆沫you in my heart.
YOU'RE IN MY HEART.必须使用“ARE”,不然会缺少动词。不能完全用中文意思表达
意思应该是You are in my heart
you're in my heart
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请输入您需要翻译的文本!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语

我要回帖