请翻译成goole英语在线翻译,着急。。谢谢11

着急!!英语翻译 谢谢~_百度知道
着急!!英语翻译 谢谢~
谢谢您的邮件已收到?有些简历,先由北京的GRACE代为面试?关于面试我想问一下?还是等您筛选合适的简历后,北京FAE的职位是否已电话面试为主,如果您觉得那份简历合适,我已将该职位放到51JOB网站上,暂时还未有联系方式,告知我简历编号。如果有合适的简历是否直接给您筛选,是我搜索的,我再下载联系方式
我有更好的答案
第二个意思可以翻译为:I think it cool to speak fluent English? 第一个意思可以翻译为:So cool it is if only I could speak fluent English。 你这句话有歧义,汗啊我看了上面几个人的中文式翻译,你是想表达你要学会说流利的英语因为那样很酷还是你认为能说出一口流利的英语是一件很酷的事情
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!以下请帮忙专业人士翻译成英文!谢谢!!!_百度知道
急!!!以下请帮忙专业人士翻译成英文!谢谢!!!
kg)13.无色液体8.实测结果7,%)11.重金属含量(以Pb计:水分(%)14.含醇量(GC.发往单位4、玫瑰.检验员16.检验单位15.检验项目5.砷含量(mg&#47.产品出厂检验报告单(合格证)
2;kg)12.具有温和暖香.内控项目、蜂蜜样香气9.检验依据3,mg&#471.标准要求6.1ml试样全溶于2ml50%(体积分数)乙醇中液10
提问者采纳
&#47。 8级
这些都学过。,%) & the &lt。; the &lt. to have the warm mild fragrance. examination unit 15. examination standard requests 6. colorless liquid 8; the &kg) &dnt& the &5, honey type fragrance &lt. arsenic content (mg/dnt&gt. actual result 7;kg) 13;/&#47.1ml test specimen to dissolve in 2ml50% (volume fraction) in the ethyl alcohol fluid 10;12;&#47。;dnt&gt、. controls from thdnt&gt. heavy metal content (by the Pdnt&gt. examination project &lt. including mellow quantity (GC; the &lt: Moisture content (%) 14;9; 2, the rose. verification
我英语级别不算高. inspector 16. based on 3;dnt&gt. product delivery inspection report (certificate)
&11;dnt&gt, mg/dnt&dnt&dnt&gt1;&#47. sending-out unit 4
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
专业人士的相关知识
其他2条回答
A colourless liquid8. The measured results7. Arsenic content (mg&#47, mg&#47: moisture (%)14, %)11. To send to unit4, and honey aroma samples9. Inspectors16. Inspection unit15. The inspection items5;kg)12. The products leave the factory inspection report (quality certificate)2 for inspection. The heavy metal content (in Pb plan. A mild warming the rose is sweet. Internal control project.1 ml sample the soluble in 2 ml50 % (volume fraction) in ethanol liquid10.3;kg)131. Standards6. Contain alcohol amount (GC
1.Single-delivery inspection report (certificate)2.Test based on 3.Sent to the unit 4.Test items5.Standards6.Experimental results7.Colorless liquid8.Warm with a mild fragrance, rose, honey aroma9.1ml sample soluble 2ml50% (volume fraction) ethanol solution10.Containing alcohol volume (GC,%)11.Arsenic (mg / kg)12.Heavy metals (Pb, mg / kg)13.Internal Control Project: Water (%)14.Inspection unit15.Inspector16.Audit
希望是你需要的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢11_百度知道
英语翻译-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢11
我当时就没人品的把车开走了
提问者采纳
have the conscience to do
厚着脸做I had the conscience to drive the car away at that time。。
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I had the conscience to drive the car away at that time.
At the time I didn't character to the car
我曾计划学习市场营销和管理,但后来我发现,他们都需要大量高标准的书写。事实上,我很善于人工智能,所以我转移到经济和金融。
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐