他真的存在过吗?翻译成goole英语在线翻译怎么翻译? Did he really to be?错了没有?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
来来来翻译[英语]他允许他们不完成作业. He did not allow them to complete the work这个句子是不是改变了原意? 怎么翻译 他允许他们不完成作业?
如果有一天3cK
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你的否定词不能跟在did后面,而要修饰后面的不定式(to complete the work).因为你的中文里面“不”是修饰“完成作业”的,而不是修饰“允许”的.希望你能满意.所以正确的应该是:He allows them not to complete the work.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他不允许他们完成作业It's OK to him that if they don't finish their homeworkHe allows them that not to finish their homework.
He did not force them to complete the work/job/homework.
He allowed them not to complete the work.
He allow them not to complete the work
他不支持他们完成这项工作。 错不了了
He agreed them not to complete the work.He agreed that they needn't compplete the work.
he allowed them not to complete their homework
不仅改变了原意,而且变得比较搞笑!!!我试着翻译一下, 不好别见怪啊!!翻译:He allow
not to complete their
homework.该觉你对是否该把否定词提前不太清楚,去查查语法吧,这对你比较好。建议而已!!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译did he enjoy the play?根据新概念英语第一课,翻译成:他有没有欣赏那部戏?还是其他翻译?
血刺小雷yA
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
喜不喜欢吧。或者是欣赏不欣赏。他欣赏不欣赏那部戏?
应该是 他是否对这部戏感到满意 比较准确
他喜欢那部戏吗?
他喜欢那部戏吗?
错误,enjoy在这里是“乐于其中”、“很满足于做某事”的意思,翻译过来:这部戏他看的开心么?或者说:他是否很满意这部戏?
他享受那场比赛么?
他喜欢那个戏剧吗
他喜欢这个节目么? 大致是一样的吧。
他喜欢看这部剧吗
他在某次旅游或假期中享受的好吗?差不多是他是否因此而快乐
扫描下载二维码没想到第二天一早,那些兄弟就来找我了,我当时就奇怪了,他们是怎么知道我回来的。本来还想给他们个惊喜,没想到是他们给了我个惊喜。 的翻译是:Did not expect the next morning, the brother would come to me, so I was surprised, how do they know I came back. Also want to give them a surprise, did not think they gave me a surprise. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
没想到第二天一早,那些兄弟就来找我了,我当时就奇怪了,他们是怎么知道我回来的。本来还想给他们个惊喜,没想到是他们给了我个惊喜。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Did not expect the next morning, brothers who came to me, and I was wonder, how they know that I come back. Had wanted to give them a surprise, did not think they gave me a surprise.
Did not expect the next morning, the brother would come to me, so I was surprised, how do they know I came back. Also want to give them a surprise, did not think they gave me a surprise.
Did not expect the next morning, the brother would come to me, so I was surprised, how do they know I came back. Also want to give them a surprise, did not think they gave me a surprise.
I never thought that the first 2 days earlier on, those brothers to come to me at that time, I was curious to know how they have been, I come back. It would also like to give them a pleasant surprise, surprise, they gave me a pleasant surprise.
Had not thought second days early in the morning, these brothers looked for me, I had at that time felt strange, how they were knew I came back.Also wants to give them originally pleasantly surprised, had not thought was they has given me pleasantly surprised.
相关内容&a值得去做一些事 正在翻译,请等待...
& a原料:猪后腿二刀肉 Matière première : Viandes de derrière de couteau de la jambe deux de porc & adraw a tree color it green 画树颜色它绿色 & arefluxing extraction 循环加热提取 & a可以在一起 可以在一起 & a我们顺利度过了这愉快的11天 We passed smoothly this happily 11 days & aconcertration concertration & a你给我的短信我收到了,谢谢! You gave my short note me to receive, thanked! & asmack him 击响他 & a具体餐食请按300美金标准为我们安排 The concrete meal food please press 300 dollars standards to arrange for us & a夹棉(有填充物) The cotton mixed (has filling material) & a心很乱 The heart is very chaotic & a它容易实现 It easy to realize & a有2.26米高 Some 2.26 meter high & a杜蕾斯激情装安全套是由天然胶乳制成的,添加多量润滑剂,给您的热爱带来安全舒适的感觉。 Please input the text which you need to translate! & ato be with you 是以您 & a终究要离别 能说的只有再见 Must leave eventually can say only then goodbye & asmile
and live smile and live & a置换 Replacement & a等待是极尽的奢望 The waiting is to the utmost wild hope & aWait For You-Elliott Yamin 等待你Elliott Yamin & aPress Install button to start extraction 按安装按钮开始提取 & aDo you go there? 您是否去那里? & aIf you don't take care of yourself, and who will care about you? If you don't take care of yourself, and who will care about you? & a阿甘佐 Arab League Gan Zuo & adetecting mistakes 查出差错 & a叛逆的上帝 Rebellischer Gott & a这是三块蛋糕中味道最好的一块。 This is in three cakes flavor best one. & a我非常喜欢韩语, I like Korean extremely, & a办公区域 Work region & amy god! 我的神! & a我是现在美术事业的奠基者 I am the present fine arts enterprise lay a foundation & a或者我不应将这两件事情同时告诉他 Or I should not simultaneously tell these two matters he & a力不从心 Lacking the ability to do what one would like & aHope there is a person, can see through my try to be brave, just to protect my fragile. Don't I said "it's ok, you go, you will really trust of let go of my hand, not on my smile not to talk to the, you really thought that I have no feel pain and sad 那里希望是人,能把我的尝试进行下去是勇敢的,正义保护我易碎。 不我说“它是好的,您去,您信任真正地将放弃我的手,不在我的微笑与不谈话,您真正地认为我没有感觉痛苦和哀伤 & a他画的马,狮子,鸡都画的特别好 He draws the horse, the lion, the chicken all draws well specially & a酒店一共有多少间客房呢? How many guest rooms does the hotel altogether have? & abut not yet should kill grandma a 但不应该杀害祖母和妈咪和爸爸然后罐头富有 & a绝对不可能! Is absolutely impossible! & a除了你的微笑一切都不重要 Are unimportant except yours smile all & a我们应该向他学习 We should study to him & athis isusually the kind of story that gets people
thinking 这isusually得到人认为的这故事 & a我写这篇文章是想告诉2一些事情,也让她知道这13天中我和她在一起时内心的活动 I write this article am want to tell 2 some matters, also lets she knows in this 13 day I and she when together the innermost feelings activity & aAHEM: B AHEM : B & a闲时学学英语,感觉挺好,时间也过得挺快! Idle time study study English, feels very well, the time also crosses very quickly! & aHEM: B 吊边: B & a我是我们公司的业务经理 I am our company's business manager & aparty assays 党分析用试样 & aclosed-book 闭合书 & athis usually the kind of story that gets people
thinking 通常这得到人认为的这故事 & a人用什么看东西? Does the human look at the thing with what? & agovemments 医疗保健机关, govemments & a我告诉他只是想商量怎么阻止这种想象的再次发生,我没想到他去找你 I tell him only am want to discuss how prevents this kind of imagination the once more occurrence, I had not thought he looks for you & a没想到第二天一早,那些兄弟就来找我了,我当时就奇怪了,他们是怎么知道我回来的。本来还想给他们个惊喜,没想到是他们给了我个惊喜。 Had not thought second days early in the morning, these brothers looked for me, I had at that time felt strange, how they were knew I came back.Also wants to give them originally pleasantly surprised, had not thought was they has given me pleasantly surprised. &新标准大学英语综合教程4(unit1-6)课后答案及课文翻译 - 讲义教程-
当前位置:
新标准大学英语综合教程4(unit1-6)课后答案及课文翻译
馆藏:11600
下载此文档
同系列文档
Baidu Button END -->
官方公众微信

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐