把我为我班翻译成goole英语在线翻译,谢谢了

英语高手来下 帮我翻译下,谢谢 ①我是a班的xxx,你能帮我把这个转交给你同学xx吗? ②她被_百度知道
英语高手来下 帮我翻译下,谢谢 ①我是a班的xxx,你能帮我把这个转交给你同学xx吗? ②她被
语高手来下
帮我翻译下,你是?
②她被保送到北京去了,谢谢 ①我是a班的xxx,你能帮我把这个转交给你同学xx吗,正巧是今晚的火车
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
21,who are you.she was send toBeijing,exactly today‘s train.I am XXX in A class,can you help me take it to your classmate XX
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把我为我班翻译成英语,谢谢了_百度知道
把我为我班翻译成英语,谢谢了
提问者采纳
All for one, one for all.
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
其他4条回答
i will do everything for my class
Me in my class
I for my class
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮我把下面的自我介绍翻译成英语,请不要用翻译软件,谢谢你们了!
请帮我把下面的自我介绍翻译成英语,请不要用翻译,因为这是我面试时要用的,以免错了影响我的面试效果,如果你回答的好,我会给你加分的,我在这里谢谢你们了。
我叫XX,今年21岁,日进入XX公司第四事业部喷涂车间做普工,由于工作勤奋,3个月后做了物料员。后来由于事业部内招品管,我很幸运的做了一名品质管理人员,一年后被科长提拔为品管领班,在其岗位上一直兢兢业业,避免了多次重大品质异常的发生,也常给小组成员进行品质培训,使他们具备了良好的品质素质。在日参加了第七事业部组织的微电子工程技术人员培训,学期一年,一年后获得结业证书。毕业后就在第七事业部电子产品部做助理测试工程师,负责半导体器件的参数测试至今。
我喜欢学习并有上进心,且服从领导安排希望你们给我一次机。
Good morning/afternoon, ***, It’s really my honor to be here for this interview. My name is XX, and I’m 21 years old. On 1st October, 2009, I entered as a general worker into the spraying workshop of No.4 Department of XX Company. Due to my diligence, I got promotion as a material handler after three months. Then in an internal recruitment, I was lucky to be one of the quality management personnel. A year later I was promoted as a quality management foreman. In this position, I always kept metic
Good morning/afternoon, ***, It’s really my honor to be here for this interview. My name is XX, and I’m 21 years old. On 1st October, 2009, I entered as a general worker into the spraying workshop of No.4 Department of XX Company. Due to my diligence, I got promotion as a material handler after three months. Then in an internal recruitment, I was lucky to be one of the quality management personnel. A year later I was promoted as a quality management foreman. In this position, I always kept meticulous to avoid the occurrence of lots of serious also I provided some training to members of my group to improve their ability. On May 30th, 2010, I attended microelectronics engineering technical personal training organized by No. 7 Department, which takes one year to gain certification. After that I have been working as an assistant test engineer in Electronic Product Office of No. 7 Department to be in charge of parameter test of semiconductor devices.
I’m fond of study and motivated and obedient to leaders' arrangement. I hope you can give me a chance. Thank you!
***称谓根据情况自行决定,如 Mr./Ms./ladies/gentlemen/ladies and gentlemen.
我的这篇译文只是作为LZ的参考,感觉不太口语化,相信后面会有更好的译文。
谢谢你花费功夫给我翻译,真心谢谢!
回答数:71
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!我来自电气本一班用英语怎么说?请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
我来自电气本一班用英语怎么说?请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
I am in class 1 of electrical engineeringorI come from class 1 of electrical engineering
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I am an undergraduate from class 1,and I major in electrical engineering.
I am in class one of the electrical engineering.
I come from the class of electrical
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《你好自为之吧,我们的缘分到此为止,我们现在谁也不欠谁了!》帮我翻译成英文,谢谢了
《你好自为之吧,我们的缘分到此为止,我们现在谁也不欠谁了!》帮我翻译成英文,谢谢了
谢谢了大家
不区分大小写匿名
Look after yourself. This is the end of our friendship. Now we owe each other nothing!
好多答案阿,好象都不是一样的,该要哪个的呢
我这个语气没有那么狠。黄昏和小感动肯定是错的。信风那个比我狠,深沉也不对
Mind your own business. We are done! We do not owe to each other any more!
Behave yourself for it, our fate stop here, we who do not owe it!
Hello themselves right, our fate so far, now we are quits
Hello themselves right, our fate so far, now we are quits! "
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐